• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 11, 2015, 11:13:40 PM

boxman

Bah.. This type of topic/guest is boring even with Art, so I guess I will tune out until they open lines at last hour..

Sean92008

Quote from: trostol on January 04, 2016, 09:14:55 PM
pretty much..which is the problem with well all of it..the genre of paranormal talk radio is just..super saturated

Listening to DogZebra and U7 streams of the old shows, I hear a really incredible balance of political, science, paranormal and mixes of the various components (i.e. Would President Clinton disclose...).  Add on top of it a "theater of the mind" approach by AB.  It's gone, baby, gone.  HW is just too much on the redundant, respeak kick.

akwilly

Am late did I miss anything of note?



Juan Cena

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 04, 2016, 09:18:57 PM
I am surprised Heather didn't mention the supposed death threat call Art received and only asked that it be documented but pursued legally.

If you thought that all these incidents were connected and was leading to the possibility of harm coming to your family, why wouldn't you want the police to investigate the only real lead they might have, which is phone records of the person who called in the death threat?

Just doesn't make any sense.

Art: "I am fearful of my life and my families safety, so I am no longer going to be hosting my radio show, but I told the police to not criminally pursue the person who called me with a death threat."

Am I thinking that Art wasn't on friendly terms with the Nye County Govt. or Police in the first place? I thought that was where the whole "Kingdom of Nye" thing came about?


Juan Cena

Quote from: akwilly on January 04, 2016, 09:25:06 PM
Am late did I miss anything of note?

Heather is apparently on some more stations now.

Quote from: Juan Cena on January 04, 2016, 09:29:07 PM
Am I thinking that Art wasn't on friendly terms with the Nye County Govt. or Police in the first place? I thought that was where the whole "Kingdom of Nye" thing came about?

I have no idea.  They seemed to show up when called and talked to Art, Heather, and Art's neighbor at length and documented everything and was willing to pursue any criminal leads, but Art insisted in not pursuing the death threat.

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 04, 2016, 09:28:34 PM
http://youtu.be/5uwFZYCwnS0

That's it G.S.  - years ending 7 was the story.  Thanx for posting.

Brings back some memories

trostol

Quote from: Juan Cena on January 04, 2016, 09:31:24 PM
Nah, it was close to the top of hour.


i had it at 12:25..thats a lil early..but...it was also back earlier lol

swordpoint9

 Hello belated Merry Christ Mass and Happy New Year Folks !

GravitySucks

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 04, 2016, 09:34:20 PM
Hello belated Merry Christ Mass and Happy New Year Folks !

Same to you SP9

trostol

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 04, 2016, 09:34:20 PM
Hello belated Merry Christ Mass and Happy New Year Folks !

whats up mr farve

yes it was an early  break       maybe she needed water  she sounded dry      oh   is its  zero degrees out  cold  as fuck !!!! 

You know, you know, you know... you know. You know.





Juan Cena



A beardog or a dogbear would be scarier than a Dogman, IMO.

Quote from: TinCupChalice on January 04, 2016, 09:36:03 PM
You know, you know, you know... you know. You know.

Heather's sighing and throat clearing are the deal breaker for me.

Quote from: TinCupChalice on January 04, 2016, 09:36:03 PM
You know, you know, you know... you know. You know.

That's killing me..........  I'm out    :-[

bateman

Quote from: Juan Cena on January 04, 2016, 09:38:32 PM
A beardog or a dogbear would be scarier than a Dogman, IMO.

Manbearpig is scariest though.


dan7800

Not Heather's fault. Just a weak guest. Art had them from time to time.

She is asking tough questions though. I appreciate not giving him a pass.




akwilly

Quote from: Juan Cena on January 04, 2016, 09:32:31 PM
Heather is apparently on some more stations now.
Thats good news. I will check my radio when I get up the nerve to brave the cold and get in my car.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod