• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: ItsOver on November 13, 2018, 02:24:20 PM
A bro gots to do what a bro gots to do!

dindu nuffin. them bois is just havin a peaceful protest.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 13, 2018, 12:01:23 PM
Maybe if he put out a heart-wrenching PSA detailing his experience, people would stop bullying and be kinder to each other.

“Be Best”

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 13, 2018, 12:29:01 PM
He can afford to be vulnerable because he is the Bigger Animal.

Fixed it...

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 13, 2018, 05:59:42 PM
You have the Merkel treason years slightly off:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/angela-merkel-resigns-germany-chancellor-cdu-coalition-replacement-eu-a8606461.html

2005-2021

You are making an assumption that she is not going to meet with an unfortunate accident now that she is no longer useful?

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2018, 11:52:18 PM
Fixed it...

You know, I was going to put that but I am not sure of the reference.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 13, 2018, 11:58:23 PM
You know, I was going to put that but I am not sure of the reference.
It's been too long... Somebody may have to help.  Was it "theONE" who used to post the phrase with pictures?  Were the pictures of smaller animals sniffing the behind of larger animals?  Somehow, it has gotten a little blurry through the years...

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on November 14, 2018, 12:05:16 AM
It's been too long... Somebody may have to help.  Was it "theONE" who used to post the phrase with pictures?  Were the pictures of smaller animals sniffing the behind of larger animals?  Somehow, it has gotten a little blurry through the years...

Thanks, good enough for me.  Bigger Animal it is.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 14, 2018, 12:17:57 AM
Thanks, good enough for me.  Bigger Animal it is.
Maybe it was Kevin? Forget the whole deal but I think he was up in your neck of the woods but the Great White North. A hybrid, apparnently. Strange photos and rants. Epic.  Hope he is ok and got whatever help he might have needed.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on November 14, 2018, 12:25:04 AM
Maybe it was Kevin? Forget the whole deal but I think he was up in your neck of the woods but the Great White North. A hybrid, apparnently. Strange photos and rants. Epic.  Hope he is ok and got whatever help he might have needed.

That's right!  Last I remember he was going to make like a bear and hibernate.  I hope he ingested prodigious amounts of berries and salmon or the winter might have got him.

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2018, 11:53:13 PM
You are making an assumption that she is not going to meet with an unfortunate accident now that she is no longer useful?

Like that time John Mack was hit by a drunk driver on a walk home.

Lilith

"Join Anna Hill crime researcher as she shares an all encompassing collection of some of the most disturbing cases of Northern California as well as peculiar stories from Yuba-Sutter’s past.

Dr. Mossbridge is back to finish her discussion with Dave about the nature of time. Have your pen and paper handy for some experiential exercises that will hone and control your own precognitive skills."

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

Heh, oh please don't tease me like that!

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on November 14, 2018, 01:56:56 AM
"After my election I have more flexibility." - Barrack Hussein O.

For PIZZA!

https://www.sgtreport.com/2018/04/boom-wendy-nixon-digs-we-got-your-number-bho-greatawakening-qanon-pizzagate-pedogate/

Q presented us with a crazy photo, and after talking about things like NXIVM and Allison Mack squealing about everything she knew (re: sex trafficking, #TheCabal, the elites, etc).

I think the implication of this photo was pretty clear, and its worth noting that the boards immediately started to lag under a massive DDOS attack almost as soon as the photo was posted.

Q confirms that Hussein has been raping this child since she was 10.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on November 14, 2018, 09:46:11 AM
"Join Anna Hill crime researcher as she shares an all encompassing collection of some of the most disturbing cases of Northern California...
That must be tough to narrow down for most of NoCal.

Quote from: Azzerae on November 14, 2018, 01:56:56 AM
"After my election I have more flexibility." - Barrack Hussein O.

i really disliked his policies and his annoying (white) public supporters praising him like he was a genius for being wellspoken. i was unaware that characteristic alone correlated into success running a country? apparently, for some, that's all that mattered. oh, he was blackish. that helped a lot. in 2008, i suppose my own naivety allowed me to believe that his election victory would actually move race relations forward. nope.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: brig on November 12, 2018, 05:15:38 PM
I flipped it so it's not in reverse, and you can read the t-shirt properly.

She looks like Art.

This looks recent also, unlike the ones posted yesterday IMO.

The supposed HW photos show a woman wearing an NAB badge , no mention anywhere that HW ever appeared at NAB unless those photos as you say were from 3-4 years ago .

In this photo she appears just as she has described herself... 5'8" pale white female with Chinese father .

Corona Kitty

Quote from: CptCrisp on November 13, 2018, 12:14:04 PM
There are bits of truth in every lie .

There are fragments of lies in every great truth that the majority accepts .

It's sad , now , that Dave is so focused on what his audience - here or elsewhere - wants or thinks is acceptable .

My single great learning moment from Art happened one night during open lines . A caller said , ' I'm a vampire. '

Dave might have said : 'Prove it, ' or , ' My audience has these questions , ' or , ' I'm reading messages , emails, Ellgab posts , and texts , and barely listening , but here is what I need to ask to remain popular with them . '

Art said :  ' How long have you been alive ? '

Art accepted the premise .  And what did we get ??  A strange truth , or an elaborate and enjoyable story .  In any case , I remember it 20 yrs. later .

I liked Dave .  I still do .

But regardless of what's popular , I have to be honest .

I'm tired of him being distracted by 10,000 electronic sources every interview . Half the time he's so fixated on what's happening online that he takes full seconds to respond to a guest with something totally unrelated .

Art held a conversation . Dave holds a laggy Q&A . Guest : ' God exists on the moon . ' Dave : ' ............... long pause .............. Yeah, totally, but Ellgab wants to know about moon dust composition and why you ' re full of shizzzzz . '

I'm tired of him prioritizing his stupid bookings - ' Jericho cruise ! Para con ! Ghost con ! Bagans con ! ' - above his obligations to mitd , for which he contacted and begged Keith .  You have this show - fucking make it 1st , Dave .  Fuck Jericho and Transyvania and blah blah blah . I luv ya,  but show up for work . '

I luv Dave , but there's a lot of hypocrisy here :
     - ' Mental health matters , and Heather should reach out , but let's provoke her by holding a pointless event in her hometown ! '

I'm speaking out because , in Ellgab , karma doesn't matter . I've checked in on my points, and karma = declined by the average number I post per day over the days I don't post ... so , 3 / day since last I dealt with this .

I've run statistical data and trends .

Being honest is the only way to make this worthwhile .

Dave cares about who likes him , who says that in public , who registers on the online forum , who posts , and who others approve of .

I'm sorry Dave :( I liked you once , but this is too petty .

- Crisp -

Quote from: DaveSchrader on November 13, 2018, 08:15:41 PM
Its interesting that you start off with a comment about lies, then proceed to spin lie after lie in the rest of your declaration.

Truth be told, I do care what listeners think, that's called having good relationships skills. I'm fine with not being universally loved so again, you're perceptions are wrong.

Distracted because I pause before launching into the next question?

OR...

Just absorbing everything that was just said, trying to figure out which way I take the guest next?  Again, knowing very little about what you actually think you know a lot about.

Begging Keith for the job? Riiiiight. Heather tell you that?
Keith offered me the job. Unsolicited when the last host couldn't pull it together and get back to work. I said Yes because it is an interesting job and afforded me the opportunity to work from my home office and be around my family more.

I offered to do the event in Pahrump not as a way to stick it to HW, I could care less about her. I did it so people could come together IN THE DESERT and see Arts station, meet Karen, close to major/affordable airport and has ties to the man that created the show.

I am trying to make connections with listeners, unlike my predecessor. I actually like meeting you all.

And I'm not going to give up travel, events, filming. I've done it for 13 yrs. I'm committed to MitD, that's why I put good people in place to fill in when I am gone, to keep the wheels on the track.

So many stupid barbs, lies, assumptions and straight up bullshit you troll out.

Art is dead, unlike the last host, I show up, I do the job, I broadened the net of guests and topics and will continue to do so, the old way of radio is dying. Bitch and whine all you want, that's not MY fault. It's called change.

I was asked to do the show, do it my way and keep a dying show alive, I've done that. So get over yourself and your pretentious attitude and know it all stance.

Mind you, I've been at it straight for 6 months the former host has come and gone a few times since then and is always skating the razors edge of vanishing again. I'm sorry if showing up, working and being competent isn't exciting.

I've got 13 years of experience and a strong following and gave up Coast to Coast for this commitment so dont tell me I dont take it seriously.

Now, onward and upward.

DS

OP, stated the obvious and annhilated Dave Shrader.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 14, 2018, 12:23:12 PM
i really disliked his policies and his annoying (white) public supporters praising him like he was a genius for being wellspoken. i was unaware that characteristic alone correlated into success running a country? apparently, for some, that's all that mattered. oh, he was blackish. that helped a lot. in 2008, i suppose my own naivety allowed me to believe that his election victory would actually move race relations forward. nope.
I didn't realize there were so many cucks in the country until Obama was elected.  Twice. ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DaveSchrader on November 14, 2018, 01:26:42 AM
Sweet dreams all. Thanks for being a part of the show and my life.

DS

BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on November 14, 2018, 04:06:10 PM
I didn't realize there were so many cucks in the country until Obama was elected.  Twice. ::)

I still maintain that either McStain or Romney would have been far, far worse.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 14, 2018, 04:33:49 PM
I still maintain that either McStain or Romney would have been far, far worse.

Well, at least as bad...but the fact that they might’ve lulled conservatives into their globalist bullshit would’ve been a worse outcome. Obama woke people up.

Quote from: username on November 14, 2018, 03:58:45 PM
OP, stated the obvious and annhilated Dave Shrader.
Imagine OP getting that worked up over store brand toilet paper. Dave should be flattered somebody showed some actual passion about the show instead of apathy.

If anyone's interested in next spring's Pahrump meet-n-greet with Dave, Karen Jackson, both Tims, Shannon, Keith and producer Michelle email Dave dave@midnightinthedesert.com

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on November 14, 2018, 05:26:54 PM
Imagine OP getting that worked up over store brand toilet paper. Dave should be flattered somebody showed some actual passion about the show instead of apathy.

If anyone's interested in next spring's Pahrump meet-n-greet with Dave, Karen Jackson, both Tims, Shannon, Keith and producer Michelle email Dave dave@midnightinthedesert.com

I hope someone from Bellgab can muster the strength and courage, to go out there and take pictures of that event. I have a feeling it's going to be a real barn burner.

Jackstar

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on November 14, 2018, 05:26:54 PM
Dave, Karen Jackson, both Tims, Shannon, Keith and producer Michelle

[attachment=1]