• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 11, 2015, 11:13:40 PM

bellNwhistle

What about Michelle (?) from Japan? The transgender person? Did Heather scare them off, too?

Faustina

Quote from: ItsOver on May 07, 2018, 12:29:07 PM
An attractive lady.



Winnie Schrader
@Winnie_Schrader
20 Nov 2017
Replying to @bonsaiwarrior @DarknessRadio @WilliamShatner
Not his daughter....I'm his wife

Chuckle.  :D

She is very pretty.  With that hair style, she looks like an extra from Mad Men. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lord Grantham on May 07, 2018, 12:06:06 PM
I'm having the same issue.

Save us MV, you're our only hope

i think i fixed it.

Faustina

Okay, I'm backing off on my prediction it could be Micah Hanks.  Since Noory knows of the new MITD host, it can't be just a podcaster. 

ItsOver


MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Faustina on May 07, 2018, 12:39:13 PM
She is very pretty.  With that hair style, she looks like an extra from Mad Men.

A "kept woman."

Love,
All

what women think men want *left* what men really want *tie*

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Faustina on May 07, 2018, 12:40:38 PM
Okay, I'm backing off on my prediction it could be Micah Hanks.  Since Noory knows of the new MITD host, it can't be just a podcaster.

I know nothing about him beyond a quick glance at his website.

https://www.micahhanks.com/

Interesting.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ItsOver on May 07, 2018, 12:42:41 PM
Heh, heh... a winning look, along with The Cuckshed Dancers.



Who is who?

Nevermind. I’d rather not know.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 07, 2018, 12:38:28 PM
Ew! Gross! :o
Agreed. Nothing turns me off faster then thinking I could have given birth to my girlfriend.

ItsOver

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 07, 2018, 12:36:50 PM
He sort of reminds me of Walter Skinner
I can see that.  He should go with an X-Files look and forget the Trek.  The lady below may be a little outside his age zone, though.





ShayP

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 07, 2018, 12:04:43 PM
Hey there you need to fix those so it stops downloading everytime I refresh. Those of us at work would appreciate it greatly. Thank you!

Oops.  I sent MV a PM regarding this.  I didn't know what was going on.  I just clicked the MITD link and boom...download.  I hate to waste his time.  I've striven for Turbo Mode for some time ya know.

ItsOver

Quote from: mv on May 07, 2018, 12:44:44 PM
A "kept woman."

Love,
All
A hoodie is in the mail to the Schrader estate.  FedEx overnight.

Faustina

Quote from: zeebo on May 07, 2018, 02:21:41 AM
Yes and the other reason to predict it's Dave Schrader is it's Dave Schrader.

At this point, I'm going to be shocked if it's not.  Would love it to be Knapp, but agree he has too many other obligations to do a 5 nights a week radio show. 

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Faustina on May 07, 2018, 12:39:13 PM
She is very pretty.  With that hair style, she looks like an extra from Mad Men.
I can't even see her that way because I feel creepy if I do. She looks 20 tops.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on May 07, 2018, 12:49:13 PM
Oops.  I sent MV a PM regarding this.  I didn't know what was going on.  I just clicked the MITD link and boom...download.  I hate to waste his time.  I've striven for Turbo Mode for some time ya know.

Never strive! Herpes mode engaged.

PABellFan

Quote from: chefist on May 04, 2018, 09:20:35 PM
Mr Scott, would you recommend podcasting from a folding table in front of a public restroom at "Contact in the Desert" as a means to get a job on C2C, a la Jimmy Church? Any insights would be greatly appreciated...God Bless...

"... the shitter is live to my left..."

Faustina

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 07, 2018, 12:45:18 PM
I know nothing about him beyond a quick glance at his website.

https://www.micahhanks.com/

Interesting.

He's got some talent, imo.  Good radio voice, smart, into the paranormal for all the right reasons, great personality. 

did Heather join that guy Joe's network?

Faustina

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 07, 2018, 12:52:10 PM
I can't even see her that way because I feel creepy if I do. She looks 20 tops.

I heard she's 28,... so.... she just looks young for her age. 

Lilith

Quote from: mv on May 07, 2018, 12:12:01 PM
As the owner of a leading internet message board, I know what you mean.

MORE than a Legacy,  a LEGEND in the making!

Faustina

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 07, 2018, 12:53:58 PM
did Heather join that guy Joe's network?

No for sure confirmation on that yet.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Faustina on May 07, 2018, 12:54:41 PM
I heard she's 28,... so.... she just looks young for her age.
Hey as long as she is legal. Doesn't matter if I think it's creepy or not. I've been through this lately. The lesbian facebook groups in my area are mostly under 25. They get so mad I won't date them. Nope. What the hell would I have to talk about with a 25 year old at 42?

Wait I'll save the guys some trouble, "you wouldn't be talking much". LOL.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 07, 2018, 12:19:25 PM
Sounds a bit like “The Best Little Whorehouse In (or this side of) Texas”.

I wouldn't use the wormhole in either locale.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Faustina on May 07, 2018, 12:54:41 PM
I heard she's 28,... so.... she just looks young for her age.

No, that's still pretty young for him. I'm thinking Rodney Dangerfield in Back To School. ;)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ItsOver on May 07, 2018, 12:47:00 PM
I can see that.  He should go with an X-Files look and forget the Trek.  The lady below may be a little outside his age zone, though.


A little outside the Bone Zone?  ;)

I dunno, though. I’d totally do G.A., and I’m not even gay.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 07, 2018, 12:52:46 PM
Never strive! Herpes mode engaged.

heh heh, i guess you've been around here long enough to know how things work.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 07, 2018, 12:58:17 PM
A little outside the Bone Zone?  ;)

I dunno, though. I’d totally do G.A., and I’m not even gay.
I think most of us would do G.A. regardless of our preference. Hawt! ;)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 07, 2018, 12:59:29 PM
I think most of us would do G.A. regardless of our preference. Hawt! ;)

Indeed. Remember her space-themed modeling shoot back in the 90’s ? Dayum!!! 

*drools*

I designed a website around that photo shoot and some other where she was wearing some pink nightgown or dress.. wearing pearls.   ;D

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod