• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 11, 2015, 11:13:40 PM

Grifynne

DeLane isn't a fan of Keef. I also wonder if DeLane has ever bailed out on his job indefinitely, demanded that they not replace him, refused to tell them when he plans to return and expected that not to be an indication that he quit.


bellNwhistle

Quote from: Grifynne on May 06, 2018, 12:47:02 PM
Is Jamy Falkie? Is there a new Evil One? :o Also sounds like her followers are giving her some great legal advice.

(Same Jamy guy started this thread by asking if anyone else is worried about Heather using the MitD name):

How mental are these fuckwads? Serious? No worries??

Lilith

Quote from: Grifynne on May 06, 2018, 12:47:02 PM
Is Jamy Falkie? Is there a new Evil One? :o Also sounds like her followers are giving her some great legal advice.

(Same Jamy guy started this thread by asking if anyone else is worried about Heather using the MitD name):

... Spelling be finalistshts I assume?


Grifynne

...and come dip your stix into some young chix.

WOTR

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 06, 2018, 12:36:58 PM
Well I have been told she was born a woman yet my eyes seems to see otherwise. Whatever I don’t care but it’s just one more lie to add to the pile if true. Would explain the weird ass drop in her voice.
I don't actually believe it.. But that picture is not doing her any favours.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Grifynne on May 06, 2018, 12:55:55 PM
...and come dip your stix into some young chix.

I think I might hurl


bellNwhistle

Quote from: Kolchak on May 06, 2018, 12:58:12 PM
My Fav!!!!

Sing to the tune of “Get your kicks on Route 66”  ;D

Depeche Mode version. ;)


K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2018, 12:31:23 PM
Sorry K-Dubb, my bad.   :-*

PS:  I get what you're saying.  Maybe more shall be revealed by others involved peripherally.

I hope that you are right about this, dear, and there is an underlying moral crime, because she's suffered enough rejection and scorn to pay for it.  I don't think her current existence is a happy one, will likely get worse, and resembles her former occupation far too much to be comfortable.

If her dream died due to her mentor's and her own inept bumbling, well then there's your tragedy, pud.  'Tis paid with sighs a-plenty/And sold for endless rue.

Sean92008

Quote from: Rico999 on May 06, 2018, 12:18:39 PM
Exactly.  Heather's going to have to learn to do promotional work -- like conventions, meet-and-greets, conferences and the like to grow her fan base.  And for crying out loud, replace that old photo with some decent publicity shots.  Hiring a good manager couldn't hurt.

Even Gerry Rafferty who hated touring, flying, photographs, TV appearances, publicity, etc. acquiesced for his job.  Hell, City to City and Night Owl are full of songs about longing to be home and settling down. 

Heather wants the hit song without practicing her instrument, gigging and listening to others.  She's the William Hung of paranormal radio.

Her failure to do the simplest of things two years into her show says volumes about her commitment to the success of her show.  Joe at UP[o]RN better be charging her for bandwidth or taking a percentage off the top of subscriptions... 

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 06, 2018, 12:36:58 PM
Well I have been told she was born a woman yet my eyes seems to see otherwise. Whatever I don’t care but it’s just one more lie to add to the pile if true. Would explain the weird ass drop in her voice.

Maybe she's Art's long lost son?  :P Just joking.

ShayP

LOL!  "The Artful Legacy..."



This is like a bunch of 6th graders trying to do some creative project for their idol.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 06, 2018, 01:07:37 PM
Even Gerry Rafferty who hated touring, flying, photographs, TV appearances, publicity, etc. acquiesced for his job.  Hell, City to City and Night Owl are full of songs about longing to be home and settling down. 

Heather wants the hit song without practicing her instrument, gigging and listening to others.  She's the William Hung of paranormal radio.

Her failure to do the simplest of things two years into her show says volumes about her commitment to the success of her show.  Joe at UP[o]RN better be charging her for bandwidth or taking a percentage off the top of subscriptions...
;D

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 06, 2018, 12:47:01 PM
Twitter accounts are hard but I will do my best.
Because that's what Art... wow, it is hard to even type his name.... would want.


I'm glad there's someone to carry on his legacy.

yoursongs

Quote from: El Chorro on May 06, 2018, 11:35:09 AM
Art is sending us a message from the other side in this photo.

(Hint: it's just to the right of the tree)

I see Art has shoes with about 2 inch lifts in them.  How tall was he, actually?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 06, 2018, 01:07:43 PM
Maybe she's Art's long lost son?  :P Just joking.
I think some new photos should be done. I am sure it’s just bad lighting.  ;D



Bart Ell

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 06, 2018, 01:09:31 PM

I'm glad there's someone to carry on his legacy.

Since you put it that way - I dragged myself out of bed and forced myself to do the work. I know Art would want me to... but only for a little bit. Too much work made Art very quitty.

One of the last conversations I had with Art he mentioned how he wanted me to have a Twitter account and, with it, tweet the fans.

Here you go, Art. I DID IT FOR YOU!

@bart_ell

Sean92008

Quote from: Radio Activity on May 06, 2018, 01:14:55 PM
Better?



I say Klingon/Vulcan half-breed who ate some bad street tacos in Tecate, Frontera B.C.

albrecht

Quote from: mv on May 06, 2018, 08:38:34 AM
They were recorded in my bathroom.
Did you use a hairbrush as a fake microphone and look at yourself in the mirror?

Awesome stuff. Praise MV!

yoursongs

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 06, 2018, 01:07:37 PM
Even Gerry Rafferty who hated touring, flying, photographs, TV appearances, publicity, etc. acquiesced for his job.  Hell, City to City and Night Owl are full of songs about longing to be home and settling down. 

Heather wants the hit song without practicing her instrument, gigging and listening to others.  She's the William Hung of paranormal radio.

Her failure to do the simplest of things two years into her show says volumes about her commitment to the success of her show.  Joe at UP[o]RN better be charging her for bandwidth or taking a percentage off the top of subscriptions...

Do you think MITD had any more than 500 paid subs?  At 500 that's only 2500 a month gross. (4.99 subs like she claimed).  The mortgage on the cuckshed (if not an outright gift) is probably around 800.00 a month.  Keith and whoever take their cut of course.  How would that ever sustain?  It would be interesting if someone knew the number of paid subs.

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on May 06, 2018, 01:18:01 PM
Did you use a hairbrush as a fake microphone and look at yourself in the mirror?

Awesome stuff. Praise MV!

LOL!  That's how I like to envision it.

Quote from: albrecht on May 06, 2018, 01:18:01 PM
Did you use a hairbrush as a fake microphone and look at yourself in the mirror?

Awesome stuff. Praise MV!

You knows it! MV strutting his stuff before tripping into the bathtub.

albrecht

Quote from: sydtron on May 06, 2018, 12:51:56 PM
Look at this face! Somebody in the crowd threw a fucking tire chain at him!!!

Best Hockey movie EVER!!
Best sports movie EVER!
And from what I hear very realistic for a minor league hockey team with the budget problems, drinking, cheap travel, carousing, etc.

Catsmile

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 06, 2018, 09:31:13 AM
On which body part?  :o

# In My Minds Eye.
# One As Modesty Sock.
# The Other A Sock Puppet Singing Backup.

Sean92008

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 06, 2018, 01:11:24 PM
I think some new photos should be done. I am sure it’s just bad lighting.  ;D

I've done my share of photography as all really horny guys do...  The photographer can minimize the amount of ugly by doing a lot of things.  Feigning lust is a trick that helps. I worked with a singer whose who's weight got out of hand and I just picked the attractive parts (eyes & cleavage) and focused the photos to those zones. 

With that said, Heather either had a bad photog or we got the best of her.  Troll-faced, Adam's-appled with semi-long hair (that should have had more sun on it).

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod