• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 06, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

“Entertainment” lawyers. She’s got that right.  ::)

[sic]

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 05, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

I guess he either wants to get in her pants, has drunk the kool-aid or a spell has been placed upon him.

I would want to get in her pants. I bet it feels like feeding a horse.

ponyboysunset

How is she paying for these lawyers? Wow podcasting pays better than I thought.  ::)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 06, 2018, 08:19:18 AM
How is she paying for these lawyers? Wow podcasting pays better than I thought.  ::)

Gift from Art?  ::)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 06, 2018, 08:21:00 AM
Gift from Art?  ::)
That would be the shed IMO. Which I just answered my own question. Duh. Reading this thread has made me lose brain cells I am sure.

ItsOver

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 06, 2018, 08:14:12 AM
“Entertainment” lawyers. She’s got that right.  ::)
Lasha Seniuk "...Heather has enough entertainment lawyers working on her behalf now."

Ha, ha, ha!  Is that the PC term for this trainwreck of HW sycophants?

Quote from: mv on May 05, 2018, 09:46:37 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1uCwOyXOJU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ko-LeObBQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY1efbNPmC4

Gold! Will these be posted at ufoship? When I listen to these, I get a vision of you dancing with your eyes closed and singing in a falsetto in your garage while your wife looks on at you with a bewildered look on her face.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 06, 2018, 08:24:07 AM
That would be the shed IMO. Which I just answered my own question. Duh. Reading this thread has made me lose brain cells I am sure.

You think she sold it already?
To pay or her high-powered entertainment lawyers?  ::) ;D

Far be it for me to begrudge Art some happiness in his old age. As well, he provided well for Airyn, so I don’t want to poop all over whatever happiness he gave her, too. Plus she was able to have kids. I can only hope they did truly love each other, and that Heather didn’t (intentionally) try to fuck that up.. Nor do I hope that he allowed anything to happen between them.

He did seem to love his kids.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 06, 2018, 08:09:33 AM
Because he's dead?
or because he managed to find a young woman to marry him  ;D

I was skimming through this.
http://www.everyculture.com/No-Sa/The-Philippines.html

"Women believe that marriage to a wealthy man or a foreigner will guarantee happiness."

Do they really believe this once they marry, though?

By then, it's too late. They could pull a runner like my Grandpa's Filipino wife, but being Catholic, they probably tend not to do so. (My grandpa was also Catholic, so he likely wouldn't have given his wife a divorce had she wanted one. I don't know how his Mexican lady managed to divorce him.  ;D He loved the foreigners. Probably thought they'd all "bend the knee"  ::) )

The picture itself is just odd. I mean, Airyn's pretty. (Young, but pretty). Art is neither young, nor pretty. So the way she's standing, plus his facial expression, it just makes me uncomfortable. But they were married, so I guess who gives a fuck.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 06, 2018, 08:01:32 AM
This is hard to look at  :-X

I bet Airyn said something similar. But at least you didn't have to see him naked with a come-hither look in his eye.

DynamoHum

I’m going to be shitting popcorn for the next 14 years at this rate.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 06, 2018, 08:48:38 AM
I bet Airyn said something similar. But at least you didn't have to see him naked with a come-hither look in his eye.

;D

It's a bit like Trump.  Regardless of politics, could you imagine Melania seeing him naked with a come-hither look in his eye?

I can't. :-X :'(

Bluejay

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 06, 2018, 08:45:45 AM
Do they really believe this once they marry, though?

By then, it's too late. They could pull a runner like my Grandpa's Filipino wife, but being Catholic, they probably tend not to do so. (My grandpa was also Catholic, so he likely wouldn't have given his wife a divorce had she wanted one. I don't know how his Mexican lady managed to divorce him.  ;D He loved the foreigners. Probably thought they'd all "bend the knee"  ::) )

The picture itself is just odd. I mean, Airyn's pretty. (Young, but pretty). Art is neither young, nor pretty. So the way she's standing, plus his facial expression, it just makes me uncomfortable. But they were married, so I guess who gives a fuck.

Sean92008

Here's the damages end of it....

Heather tanked the show.

If the new host kicks ass, doubles subscriptions, gets more average nightly listeners, etc., Heather can then be targeted with a greater chance that damages will be awarded.

Heather's spokeshole, Lasha, is that bulldyke at the barn door.  She wants to control what her Heather Leona Wade is exposed to, right?  Let her keep at it, I say.  Nothing more entertaining than a narcissist surrounded by sycophants leading her to the slaughterhouse.  I've seen it tons before, there's a lot of "good riddance" and no sympathy...  One of these characters even committed suicide and fan reaction was very "eh, he got what he deserved in the end."

I'm sure that former lawyer's advise will be admissible as evidence that she knew what she was doing is wrong...   If it gets to that point.  What the lawyer guy didn't mention is the cost of defending in that case.  No credible lawyer goes into a losing battle without securing payment for services in advance... 

Keith's lawyer only has to formally file (small cost, payable in most states by the loser).  Heather's lawyers would have to scramble, go through discovery, etc... 

Hells Mole

Clearly Art wasn't BSing about his back and other physical ailments.  In the two different drone videos and in the still pictures with his family you can clearly see that his body is completely out of whack.  His hands look stiff like perhaps arthritis or similar, his back is going at a few wrong angles compared to the rest of him, his movements are very labored.  Most of us have heard Aldous' remarks on first seeing Art in person ("frail", "looked like shit hurt").

Frankly I'm surprised he made it to 72 with an 80 cigarette-per-day habit for the majority of his adult life.  Plus, it may turn out that he euthanized himself as the rumors have suggested.  If so he probably had the forethought to put a lot of things down on paper as per his final wishes for his family and possibly Heather, friends, etc.  Or you know, maybe he had had enough of Heather and was going to pull the plug on everything including removing her from any last wishes and then suddenly and unexpectedly dropped dead before he could do so.  Who knows?!  Well, MV and Aldous know but are keeping the lid on it.  That's okay, the fun is in the wildly speculative adventures.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 06, 2018, 08:56:37 AM

Heather's spokeshole, Lasha, is that bulldyke at the barn door.  She wants to control what her Heather Leona Wade is exposed to, right?  Let her keep at it, I say.  Nothing more entertaining than a narcissist surrounded by sycophants leading her to the slaughterhouse.  I've seen it tons before, there's a lot of "good riddance" and no sympathy...  One of these characters even committed suicide and fan reaction was very "eh, he got what he deserved in the end."

How the fuck does somebody let their life tank so quickly? Her mentor dies, and now she's listening to Lasha?

Sean92008

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 06, 2018, 08:50:37 AM
I’m going to be shitting popcorn for the next 14 years at this rate.
Of the many laugh out loud moments from all the great posts on BellGab, this one startled the cat laying on my lap.  I'm bleeding from the exit velocity wounds...

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Bluejay on May 06, 2018, 08:59:09 AM

How men are about football, I am about hockey. Thought I haven't watched a game in years.
I have hundreds of hockey cards, fan gear, etc. I've scared the crap out of people screaming at the TV, and when I couldn't watch a game, even my grandma would write down the score for me. LOL!

Bluejay

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 06, 2018, 09:01:12 AM
How the fuck does somebody let their life tank so quickly? Her mentor dies, and now she's listening to Lasha?
A little false flattery goes a long way when it comes to manipulating a narcissist.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 06, 2018, 08:57:32 AM
Well, MV and Aldous know but are keeping the lid on it.  That's okay, the fun is in the wildly speculative adventures.

Okay, I see people allude to this yesterday. What is it they know but aren't saying? How Art died? How Heather was involved (or not invovled) with that? OR do they know what Art's real feelings for her were, and wanting to change stuff to get rid of her? What is it that people think MV knows?

Sean92008

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 06, 2018, 09:01:12 AM

I guess being a talentless hack propped up by a dirty old man figures it out that Mr. Moneybags is dead and needs to hide the fact that he was propping her up.  No better excuse than to crash, burn and collect the insurance (sycophants' subscriptions and gifts). 

Nah, she's too full of herself to think about her lack of talent.  She thinks she can do better without Keith propping her up.

Sean92008

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 06, 2018, 09:09:07 AM
Okay, I see people allude to this yesterday. What is it they know but aren't saying? How Art died? How Heather was involved (or not invovled) with that? OR do they know what Art's real feelings for her were, and wanting to change stuff to get rid of her? What is it that people think MV knows?
Hacking Art's email would be so juicy right now...

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 06, 2018, 09:10:00 AM
Hacking Art's email would be so juicy right now...

;D ;D  I do recall MV said something about Art accidentally replying to PM's via email, instead of here on the forum.

Bluejay

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 06, 2018, 08:51:09 AM
;D

It's a bit like Trump.  Regardless of politics, could you imagine Melania seeing him naked with a come-hither look in his eye?

I can't. :-X :'(

ShayP

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 06, 2018, 09:07:12 AM
How men are about football, I am about hockey. Thought I haven't watched a game in years.
I have hundreds of hockey cards, fan gear, etc. I've scared the crap out of people screaming at the TV, and when I couldn't watch a game, even my grandma would write down the score for me. LOL!

That's really cool.  You should post in the NHL thread. 

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=8735.0

Lilith

Quote from: dsz on May 06, 2018, 12:13:23 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7bUiKkhEAY

She actually makes some coherent points and seems very well informed and prepared. What the hell happened to her.

That was a good vid, I actually saved it for historic purposes

Bart Ell

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 06, 2018, 08:07:08 AM
How exciting! When do you take to the air?

I am lining up guests already!
Since I have always been honest with my audience I should say that all my guests will be cakes.
3 hour live stream of the dessert of the day.
I may scroll a recipe for the chosen dessert on the lower third.

bartelllegacy.com

Bart Ell

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2018, 09:19:00 AM
That was a good vid, I actually saved it for historic purposes

Proper modulation is like Bigfoot to that screamer.
He has heard of it but has never experienced it for himself.