• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 11, 2015, 11:13:40 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 05, 2018, 01:31:04 PM
Here's the problem with Dave Schrader that you all are overlooking- He's Canadian right?

Richard Syrett is the Canadian

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on May 05, 2018, 01:34:18 PM
What if HW has the same disease as Charles Krauthammer, and is in a wheelchair?  That would explain why she "can't be seen, or photographed".  She would be embarrassed for that to be known, esp. in her line of previous work.  I would like to know what other think is the reason for the "no photos" thing.

I thought his being wheelchair-bound was an accident...

We could find out though... Every few months, Google satellite and street maps will update. If we see any sort of accommodation at her mobile home, er, empress fortress, we'd figure it out...  Or in her booking photo...

Dyna-X

Quote from: El Chorro on May 05, 2018, 01:42:13 PM
Maybe you're thinking Syrette (sp?)
He was who I was hoping for as he really does love all of us and he would bring back conspiracies :)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Azzerae on May 05, 2018, 01:41:34 PM
Being as morbidly obese as ol' Tommy is, his apparent misery should be understandable.

Every day he digs his grave with his teeth.

There is much more I can say actually, but I don't want to get sued. I'll wait  til a few more bodies hit the floor. It's actually quite entertaining but also the reality of the beast.

El Chorro

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 05, 2018, 01:28:37 PM
The way I see it, Keith is playing this situation exactly how Art would have.

Keith tipped his hand when he let Tim post the email about trying to massage Noory with a time-slot change.

bellNwhistle

Well, I've heard all of one show by this guy (to my knowledge.. I don't think I've ever sought him out on his own website before).

He doesn't suck as much as  Heather, so he has that going for him.
He's also is a man, which is another plus in my book. (No offense to female hosts). 
He's also not some juvenile dickwad podcaster who swears and sounds like he's had one too many by the time the guest comes on. I've heard enough of those in my lifetime.   ::)

I know Bateman thinks the post on Twitter gave it all away, but who knows.

Meh, we'll see.


morgana213

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2018, 08:28:05 AM
Hmmm, I wonder which hosting company?   8)
Hi Brig, this information is from the whois and shows who owns the domain name "midnightinthedesert.com" 

midnightinthedesert.com
REGISTRANT INFORMATION
Name: Keith Rowland
Organization: Rowland Network Communications, LLC
Address: 5440 E Dallas St 
Mesa,  AZ  85205
UNITED STATES
Email: domains@rowlandnet.com
Phone: 14804541020
REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Company Name: Rowland Network Communications, LLC
Registrar Name: NAMECHEAP INC
Expires On: 2019-03-05T03:11:14Z
Updated On: 2018-02-26T08:01:31Z
Created On: 2015-03-05T03:11:14Z
Status: clientTransferProhibited
ADMIN CONTACT
Name: Keith Rowland
Organization: Rowland Network Communications, LLC
Address: 5440 E Dallas St 
Mesa,  AZ  85205
UNITED STATES
Email: domains@rowlandnet.com
Phone: 14804541020
TECHNICAL CONTACT
Name: Keith Rowland
Organization: Rowland Network Communications, LLC
Address: 5440 E Dallas St 
Mesa,  AZ  85205
UNITED STATES
Email: domains@rowlandnet.com
Phone: 14804541020
BILLING CONTACT
No information available.
ORGANIZATION NAME
Rowland Network Communications, LLC
NAME SERVERS
ns-1321.awsdns-37.org
ns-1597.awsdns-07.co.uk
ns-235.awsdns-29.com
ns-911.awsdns-49.net

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 05, 2018, 01:46:47 PM
I thought his being wheelchair-bound was an accident...

We could find out though... Every few months, Google satellite and street maps will update. If we see any sort of accommodation at her mobile home, er, empress fortress, we'd figure it out...  Or in her booking photo...

LMFAO  Maybe you'll get lucky, and she'll be sitting in her wheelchair with a cat on her lap when the Google Car drives by to take a photo?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 05, 2018, 01:47:58 PM
He was who I was hoping for as he really does love all of us and he would bring back conspiracies :)

Some of his latest conspiracy podcasts have been a little too jackstar-like for me.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: morgana213 on May 05, 2018, 01:49:55 PM
Hi Brig, this information is from the whois and shows who owns the domain name "midnightinthedesert.com" 


Status: clientTransferProhibited

Meaning Heather can't have it.. right?  Not like she paid a dime for that shit anyway.  ::)

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 05, 2018, 01:26:52 PM
I'm listening to him now, one of his "True Crime Tuesday" shows. (Love this). He has a good voice.  I'd be willing to give him a try.

The one takeaway I got from listening to Darkness Radio shows in the past with his co-host Tim (I believe) was that I found him to have a wacky sense of humor.
He's better than George Noory and saner than Heather. I think he has like 6 or 7 kids  ;D
So best be careful if you ever meet him and he breathes within 2 feet of you because that might spawn a zygote against that uterine wall.




aldousburbank

So yeah no, Heather is not in a wheelchair, is not an amputee, does not limp, is not on pain medications, is not a lesbian, is not related to Art, is not the shooter, does not have extra fingers, was not killed in a car crash and replaced with a double, and for the last time- is not the zodiac killer. At least, not to my knowledge.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 05, 2018, 01:52:47 PM
The one takeaway I got from listening to Darkness Radio shows in the past with his co-host Tim (I believe) was that I found him to have a wacky sense of humor.
He's better than George Noory and saner than Heather. I think he has like 6 or 7 kids  ;D
So best be careful if you ever meet him and he breathes within 2 feet of you because that might spawn a zygote against that uterine wall.



I wouldn't be able to explain that to my husband, that's fore sure.  He's snipped.  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 05, 2018, 01:51:01 PM
LMFAO  Maybe you'll get lucky, and she'll be sitting in her wheelchair with a cat on her lap when the Google Car drives by to take a photo?

You are one twisted chick, do you know that?  Just order a pizza and then ask the driver.

ShayP

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 05, 2018, 01:52:47 PM
I think he has like 6 or 7 kids  ;D
So best be careful if you ever meet him and he breathes within 2 feet of you because that might spawn a zygote against that uterine wall.


LOL! At least 6 or 7.

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 05, 2018, 01:53:37 PM
So yeah no, Heather is not in a wheelchair, is not an amputee, does not limp, is not on pain medications, is not a lesbian, is not related to Art, is not the shooter, does not have extra fingers, was not killed in a car crash and replaced with a double, and for the last time- is not the zodiac killer. At least, not to my knowledge.


Yet.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 05, 2018, 01:53:37 PM
So yeah no, Heather is not in a wheelchair, is not an amputee, does not limp, is not on pain medications, is not a lesbian, is not related to Art, is not the shooter, does not have extra fingers, was not killed in a car crash and replaced with a double, and for the last time- is not the zodiac killer. At least, not to my knowledge.

;D ;D

She can't be the Zodiac. Ted Cruz is.  ::) ::)

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 05, 2018, 01:53:37 PM
So yeah no, Heather is not in a wheelchair, is not an amputee, does not limp, is not on pain medications, is not a lesbian, is not related to Art, is not the shooter, does not have extra fingers, was not killed in a car crash and replaced with a double, and for the last time- is not the zodiac killer. At least, not to my knowledge.

ah ha! no mistress denial.

HumanBeing

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 05, 2018, 01:31:04 PM
Here's the problem with Dave Schrader that you all are overlooking- He's Canadian right?

Well basically yeah. Minnesota  :D


bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2018, 01:53:54 PM
You are one twisted chick, do you know that?  Just order a pizza and then ask the driver.

Pretty sure Sean's the sick, twisted one.  :P

Somebody could do a Ding-Dong Ditch.  ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2018, 01:09:01 PM
You made me laugh WhiteTroll...  I didn't think that was possible  ;D

Well maybe if you would stop being a spiteful ol b-word and weren't so far up MVs ever widening derriere, you would enjoy life more.

Repeat after me:

f mv .. f MV .. F MV!

Try it, its liberating

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 05, 2018, 01:53:37 PM
So yeah no, Heather is not in a wheelchair, is not an amputee, does not limp, is not on pain medications, is not a lesbian, is not related to Art, is not the shooter, does not have extra fingers, was not killed in a car crash and replaced with a double, and for the last time- is not the zodiac killer. At least, not to my knowledge.

So you're saying she's a tranny.

Lilith

Quote from: username on May 05, 2018, 12:45:18 PM
Dave Schrader stinks.

I'm dissapointed, but I'll give it a chance, for Keith.  Maybe we will be surprised, maybe it won't last long...

but yeah, bummer.

Kolchak

Looks like artbelllegacy.net is still available. Rookie move.

HumanBeing

Quote from: username on May 05, 2018, 01:31:21 PM
I've seen him out in contact in the desert, he looked like he was near death. It was kind of Sad watching him too, he looked so uncomfortable. Also no one came to watch him talk during one of the lectures.

Some might say it is kind of sad to even be in attendance at a 'Contact in The Desert' conference.

George Noory, Steven Greer, David Wilcock, Corey Goode and the 'I'm not saying it is aliens... but it is aliens' guy.

But to each his own  ;D




El Chorro

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 05, 2018, 01:56:30 PM
ah ha! no mistress denial.

Yeah, he only left one explanation for his earlier post insinuating that Art's demons had created a kind of crazytown. (Paraphrasing)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 05, 2018, 01:53:37 PM
So yeah no, Heather is not in a wheelchair, is not an amputee, does not limp, is not on pain medications, is not a lesbian, is not related to Art, is not the shooter, does not have extra fingers, was not killed in a car crash and replaced with a double, and for the last time- is not the zodiac killer. At least, not to my knowledge.


When you say she isn't in a wheelchair; Maybe it would be in her own best interests if she was--with those cosy straps on the wrist and ankle positions..


Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod