• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 04, 2018, 12:14:49 AM
A ton. And I was lucky enough to be featured in the documentary and the TV special. We also do an annual Bridgewater Triangle Investigation Show, where we send teams out in the field to investigate and call in (and now go on FB Live) from out in the field. Our most downloaded show every year for the past 12 years.

Oh..OK. nevermind

ItsOver

Quote from: nika01 on May 04, 2018, 05:27:00 AM
Animals should rule the earth, humans are not worthy
Yeah, animals do a pretty good job in the jungle.  WARNING.  DO NOT WATCH IF YOU THINK ALL ANIMALS ARE LIKE LASSIE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxvxQX_9l20

Quote from: mv on May 04, 2018, 03:25:43 AM
With MITD, I think Art simply didn't want to do the show any longer.  I don't even think it was his health, and I think the stalker story was designed to give his exit an "Art Bell flair" while saving face.  He miscalculated the public reaction to the plan.  Heather probably came close to mucking up his exit strategy (and complicating it) when she called the police.  If I'm correct, Art never called the police himself concerning the stalker matter.  Not once.

I think Art loved the attention and anticipation associated with coming back and the buildup toward that, but when it came to actually executing the grind, he would lose interest.  Art was a reeeeally fickle guy.

I just wish he'd been more honest about it, and had a little less contempt for his listeners.

He didn't owe anyone anything, no one owed him anything.  He had the right to quit, everyone else had the right to their opinions about how he decided to do it.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: dsz on May 04, 2018, 12:17:37 AM
So there's not a Heather's chance in hell it's Punnett? Too expensive. Though I thought preachers were charitable. And maybe if the tinnitus...

Wow, that gif...I can't believe there are so many easily manipulated people that believe in this shit. I picked the wrong profession. I should have become a dirt-bag and sold wishing machines or some shit to these people.

SpookyTim

Hey guys this was per Keith...he gave me permission to post it here, and it explains the shifting (and then non-shifting) time slot:

We tried to put the show on at a time that would not inflict further conflict with George Noory, offering a non-competitive stance. (Can’t we all get along?) All the animosity towards  Coast and George was Art. We thought now was the time to mend those fences. When George thought we were still a conflict, we decided to go back to our original time frame. The fewer changes the better. That’s all that is. Not a wishy washy decision by the new host, but a failed attempt to mend fences with Coast.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2018, 04:00:14 AM
... he made all sorts of weird moves that showed he was losing his grip...

Among the absolute worst was transferring the property right next to Airyn to Heather Wad.  It should have been Airyn's decision whether to have her around after he died, not his.  Beyond awful.

ItsOver

Quote from: soulburner on May 04, 2018, 06:00:06 AM
I just listened to the show Heather was on, sobbing all the time. It was such a disaster, not just Heather, but the host of this weird show was so bad. I will probably listen to her new program, when and if it starts, just to experience what kind of shipwreck it will instantly become.

I missed a lot of information posted here on Bellgab, I have not listened to all the gabcast shows, been on the Chefits's discord channel twice a few days ago and I find it impossible to keep track of this thread with it nearly 100 pages added daily. So... I will ask questions ;)

1 - who exactly is Lasha Seniuk and what is wrong with her? Also, how does she fit into this current (and probable previous) drama?
2 - have there been any new developments regarding the new host and will the reboot of MITD air on monday?
3 - were there any interesting or cringeworthy posts by Heather and others on facebook and/or twitter in the last few days I should catch up on?
4 - [look at question 4 by bellNwhistle]

I think that's about it for the time being :)
BellGab's welcome wagon host will get back with you soon.  Ta ta!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 04, 2018, 08:04:56 AM
Wow, that gif...I can't believe there are so many easily manipulated people that believe in this shit. I picked the wrong profession. I should have become a dirt-bag and sold wishing machines or some shit to these people.

There is still time. Falkie just got ordained.

You can lay hands on me.

Dyna-X

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 04, 2018, 07:40:38 AM
I'm a regular Haystacks Calhoun
You know, Tim, if you were to disappear too suddenly later today the speculation would run wild that you were the new host. If you are not, you can never really leave anyway. So one way or another you are caught in the Bellgab vortex.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 04, 2018, 08:07:20 AM
Hey guys this was per Keith...he gave me permission to post it here, and it explains the shifting (and then non-shifting) time slot:

We tried to put the show on at a time that would not inflict further conflict with George Noory, offering a non-competitive stance. (Can’t we all get along?) All the animosity towards  Coast and George was Art. We thought now was the time to mend those fences. When George thought we were still a conflict, we decided to go back to our original time frame. The fewer changes the better. That’s all that is. Not a wishy washy decision by the new host, but a failed attempt to mend fences with Coast.
Does this mean you're the new host? Can you neither confirm nor deny these rumors  ;D
Recall it was Art who trolled RCH as well. Seems like Art was not about getting along. LOL.
Quote from: Dyna-X on May 04, 2018, 08:13:04 AM
You know, Tim, if you were to disappear too suddenly later today the speculation would run wild that you were the new host. If you are not, you can never really leave anyway. So one way or another you are caught in the Bellgab vortex.
Que up Hotel California...."you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave..."

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ItsOver on May 04, 2018, 08:02:34 AM
Yeah, animals do a pretty good job in the jungle.  WARNING.  DO NOT WATCH IF YOU THINK ALL ANIMALS ARE LIKE LASSIE

Animals kill to eat and are a part of the ecosystem. They don't kill extra because it's fun (unless they've been domesticated), or because that fucking zebra humiliated them when they were young so they must kill all zebras.

P.S. No way am I watching that video

I put this one in the 'Things that Bring Me Joy' thread a long time ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNCzSfv4hX8

HumanBeing

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 04, 2018, 07:14:28 AM
Somebody needs to get on the air soon and invite Linda Moulton Howe. She is putting out gems better than she ever did in 1996:

"We have not begun to discuss the various types of non-humans, of which there are many, and catagories.  And our own government categorizes them and the idea  that there could be an 8-foot tall praying mantis that is part lizard that shows up in a ball of light in your living room it…is incomprehensible. And yet, we those are the kinds of events that are in the human abduction syndrome that we, all  humanity needs to  understand at least what the governments know about balls of light delivering praying mantises into living rooms. "  - Linda Moulton Howe Phenomenon Radio May 3, 2018

This might tickle your fancy.
I stumbled upon this the other day. Actually have the Urantia book in my little modest book collection of the weird and strange (yet to have read it though) but I liked this guy's style and approach of RV'ing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx5SapUmu2E

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 04, 2018, 07:48:21 AM
BellGab- the kitty litter box for all the cool cats!
"Come for the Bell, stay for the soap opera!"

timebandit

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 04, 2018, 08:09:35 AM
Among the worst was transferring property right next to Airyn to Heather Wad.  It should have been Airyn's decision to have her around after he died, not his.  Beyond awful.
do you know the address?
there's a website that will say what she paid..I'm just curious

SpookyTim

I am definitely NOT the new host of MITD.
And because I know how that will be interpreted, I am also NOT taking over Art/Heather's time slot with a show under a different name.

GravitySucks

Quote from: timebandit on May 04, 2018, 08:15:08 AM
do you know the address?
there's a website that will say what she paid..I'm just curious

$85,000

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 04, 2018, 08:14:03 AM
Animals kill to eat and are a part of the ecosystem. They don't kill extra because it's fun (unless they've been domesticated), or because that fucking zebra humiliated them when they were young

You can love animals more than humans and also hate that they have to kill each other to survive.  I don't know how many times I've said "Poor gazelle", when a lion has taken one down.  Even though you know it's just instinct, and the lion has to eat.. doesn't make it pretty.

My cat catches shrews all of the time. I have no fucking idea where the hell they're coming from. I never see them anywhere, and yet she seems to  have found  a nest, and is picking them off one by one.  She also brought me a bird yesterday. I'm a proud mom, in that she's just doing what comes naturally to her- and appears to be damn good at it. But I also feel for the little guys she's killed. She doesn't eat them. Just kills them.  :'(

GravitySucks

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 04, 2018, 08:17:52 AM
And because I know how that will be interpreted, I am also NOT taking over Art/Heather's time slot with a show under a different name.

With the statement worded the way it is I am guessing it is one of the C2C fill in hosts. And I sure hope it is not Jimmy Church.

ponyboysunset

Tim speaks bellgab. Thanks Tim.  :)
Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2018, 08:19:37 AM
With the statement worded the way it is I am guessing it is one of the C2C fill in hosts. And I sure hope it is not Iimmy Church.
God I really hope not.

Dyna-X

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 04, 2018, 08:14:32 AM
This might tickle your fancy.
I stumbled upon this the other day. Actually have the Urantia book in my little modest book collection of the weird and strange (yet to have read it though) but I liked this guy's style and approach of RV'ing.

Might be some gold here. Thanks!  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 04, 2018, 08:14:03 AM
Animals kill to eat and are a part of the ecosystem. They don't kill extra because it's fun (unless they've been domesticated), or because that fucking zebra humiliated them when they were young so they must kill all zebras.

I put this one in the 'Things that Bring Me Joy' thread a long time ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNCzSfv4hX8
Animals are a barrel of laughs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPznMbNcfO8

WhiteCrow

Quote from: cweb on May 04, 2018, 08:00:41 AM
Hi Heather,

I wrote you a new show opening. Hope you like it.

From the dimly lit cuckshed
and the veil of crocodile tears
I bid you (and your 53 cats) good evening
across the piles of pizza boxes
and down through the e-harmony rejection letters
this is Midnight in the Cuckshed
And I am your bumbled host
*cough cough* [bong hit] Heather Wade.

#GoingToArtBellLand
#WhatHappensInPahrumpStaysInPahrump
#BumpInTheNight
#AlienEncountersOfTheClosestKind
#HeatherWadeCuratorAndMadam
# ArtBellWood
#FeeTeeShirtWithEveryEncounter
#GoingToArtBellLand
#PahrumpNevada
#ToSoon?

Dyna-X

Aww. Still its good to have you here.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: El Chorro on May 03, 2018, 03:04:47 PM
So it's interesting that attracting the Fawning Sycophant appears to be a special talent of Heather's. Did Art ever have them? Were they all chased off of here eventually? Nobody here fits that profile...you can pretty much say whatever you want about Art and nobody will defend him.

Of course, it appears that Heather herself was that type of Art Fan. Maybe that's how she's able to attract them to her own side. Did Art have others like her?

If you have the time and inclination, look back at the stalker months. I and a few like me (Including those I don't normally agree with) were pilloried when we from the start said that Art Bell/Stalker story was a crock of shit. It started with AB saying that HW had made the call to the police, how? She was apparently in another state so why should she call the police when he or his wife was more than capable?

Then his self portrait photos standing with his daughter outside his home in full view apparently of an armed stalker; Ask yourself if you had a family in a home almost in the middle of nowhere, would you keep your family in harms way? Some on here even offered to get a posse up to go to his home and run a 24/7 armed guard outside-I'm serious. The police found no evidence, the local paper ran a story to that effect and went quiet on it. Basically the kindest explanation made was Art Bell had made a mistake and misheard things.

PBS was called (quote) 'a fucking idiot' live on a podcast when she dared to have the temerity to say she believed the stalker story was bullshit. One by one the sycophants dropped away as it grew more obvious that the stalker story was in fact a total fabrication. They were not driven off, they were embarrassed that they'd been taken in by their hero. MV to a degree kept a lid on his feelings because he as well as the regulars knew that HW had used BG to get what she wanted, and then as far as she was concerned we (BG) were 'the enemy'. If it hadn't been for BG she wouldn't have got her gig with AB, and that is why there's a fair bit of antagonism towards her. To use an imperfect analogy; "She forgot her roots".

bellNwhistle

ItsOver, there's also when Orca whales attack/kill dolphins. :(  Very sad.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 04, 2018, 08:23:22 AM
#GoingToArtBellLand
#WhatHappensInPahrumpStaysInPahrump
#BumpInTheNight
#AlienEncountersOfTheClosestKind
#HeatherWadeCuratorAndMadam
# ArtBellWood
#FeeTeeShirtWithEveryEncounter
#GoingToArtBellLand
#PahrumpNevada
#ToSoon?

# SpellCheck

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2018, 08:20:13 AM
Tim speaks bellgab. Thanks Tim.  :)God I really hope not.

Granted, he is still within the month most newcomers get before we tar and feather him.