• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: brig on July 25, 2017, 11:39:27 AM
My memory of it is that everything, including Art, changed when Ramona died.  Everything was stable, comfortable, and reliable, then, it seems it's been a very strange roller coaster ride ever since.  I could be wrong.

Oh, she kept him upright and pointed in the right direction, no doubt

Kolchak

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 25, 2017, 02:23:01 AM
BTW, Art so how many radio stations carry now the MITD Show with your China doll Heather Wong/Wade, 4 ?? - 5 ??. Lol :o

You were close. The answer is 3.

ZaZa

Quote from: Kolchak on July 25, 2017, 11:47:34 AM

Bwaha ha ha , so I was one station over, it's only 3. Lol

Heather is doing great job Art. She is building up. Lol ;)

Norm

Quote from: brig on July 25, 2017, 11:39:27 AM
My memory of it is that everything, including Art, changed when Ramona died.  Everything was stable, comfortable, and reliable, then, it seems it's been a very strange roller coaster ride ever since.  I could be wrong.

You should have heard Ramona on the ham bands after Art signed off from his show and joined his group of fellow radio enthusiasts on the ham bands. There were some real 'grab the mic' and cut loose times when agitators showed up on frequency. She was not shy at all and very opinionated. I wished I had recorded some those transmissions but never thought she would die on a road trip in Art's motorhome.

Quote from: b🎱man on July 25, 2017, 01:05:58 PM
Good lord

Quote from: Art Bell on March 23, 2017, 10:30:48 PM
... I will say again that Heather is miles and miles better in the last Year and that is my Professional judgment, it is also the Judgment of many people I respect. It seems to me that the people in this forum should be proud of her, she was after all one of us...

Dyna-X

Quote from: Kolchak on July 25, 2017, 11:47:34 AM

As far as KJMR goes, they don't seem to have a website and their tunein stream is dead. I'll ask a friend in Washington if they are on the air at all.
https://beta.tunein.com/radio/KJMR-LP-977-s264561/

Is KCAA pay-for-play like they were with Hoagie's show?

Catsmile

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on July 25, 2017, 03:33:03 PM
As far as KJMR goes, they don't seem to have a website and their tunein stream is dead. I'll ask a friend in Washington if they are on the air at all.
https://beta.tunein.com/radio/KJMR-LP-977-s264561/

KJMR-LP is a Low Power FM (LPFM) station. KJMR-LP got its call letters just shy of 3 years ago on 10/08/2014, FCC granted them a license on 02/22/2016. Broadcasting from a 100 foot tall tower, that is 300 feet below the average terrain, with 100 watts of output. Whoever listens needs to be near Chattaroy, Washington. 10 miles would be about the limit for decent reception on a 100' tower at 100 watts with flat terrain. However below average reception could occur at almost half or double the 10 mile radius, so that could mean anywhere from 5-20 mile radius with below average to bad reception. 

Reception distance and quality depends upon many factors, terrain, how sensitive the tuner is, how many other high power stations are in the area; especially on adjacent frequencies, size and direction the antenna is pointed, and weather being some of the basic overall factors.

KJMR-LPFM stats...
https://radio-locator.com/info/KJMR-FL

KJMR-LPFM, Coverage Map...
https://radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/patg?id=KJMR-FL

FCC application search for KJMR-LPFM...
http://licensing.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws.exe/prod/cdbs/pubacc/prod/app_det.pl?Application_id=1721888

Catsmile

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 25, 2017, 08:46:12 AM
GIRLNORRY HIGH AS FUCK .MP3

This is a valuable life lesson, children. Lets take this valuable moment to teach.

Okay children repeat after me... "When you hit the bong, the bong hits back."
Enough for today, nao go and play!!1

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 25, 2017, 10:41:02 AM

FUCK I hate that Chinese bitches farting voice but after reading your comments I might listen to that.
Actually I would rather listen to Sredni's voice than to that Chinese cunt's farting and cock sucking vocal abortions.

The Snorchlax

Lucifer Bell is tearing up shit up in here and going full tard

The Snorchlax

Quote from: Catsmile on July 25, 2017, 06:20:03 PM
This is a valuable life lesson, children. Lets take this valuable moment to teach.

Okay children repeat after me... "When you hit the bong, the bong hits back."
Enough for today, nao go and play!!1

What the heavens, it wasn't even that funny !  I know some hosts can get the giggles now and then but this...

Lilith

Quote from: The Snorchlax on July 25, 2017, 06:49:41 PM
What the heavens, it wasn't even that funny !  I know some hosts can get the giggles now and then but this...

Yeah, sad.  It was like a bunch of horrible garbled noise.

ZaZa

Quote from: The Snorchlax on July 25, 2017, 06:43:09 PM
Lucifer Bell is tearing up shit up in here and going full tard

so criticizing Heather Wong/Wade is not allowed now?
Is she a sweet darling again??
Oh I forgot, Art said that we should love and support her because she is one of us.

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 25, 2017, 10:31:22 PM
so criticizing Heather Wong/Wade is not allowed now?
Is she a sweet darling again??
Oh I forgot, Art said that we should love and support her because she is one of us.

She either got the job because she was a pillar of this community, or danced on Art's pillar to get the job. Take your pick, but she queefed on her origins a long time ago.

ZaZa

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on July 27, 2017, 12:14:44 AM
She either got the job because she was a pillar of this community, or danced on Art's pillar to get the job. Take your pick, but she queefed on her origins a long time ago.
LOL !! !! :)
Everybody here knows that my English is not that excellent so I had to google that word "queefed"
And look everybody what google queefered back, Lol :

Queefing is the result of a trapped pocket of air getting pushed out of your vagina.
“The vagina isn't a straight tube. It has folds called rugae that are like wrinkles. One can imagine how air could get trapped there."

Wow,..what a magnificent piece of machinery.
Art Bell knew that Heather has talent. The moment she queefed in his direction he knew it that- "Heather got it" 

Art's pillar got the message and never retracted. But the f*cking stalker messed up everything when he fired that birthday firecracker
and when Art hit the ground he broke his pillar and now Art has shrapnel in his ass.
He tried to queef silently that shrapnel out of his ass but every time he tried that he just soiled himself.

Queefering Heather Wade, Art's precious legacy gem. 

What a Doctor Wants You to Know About Queefing.
This is essential info, people!
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/health/queefing

Picture this: You’re in the middle of having the kind of sex that fantasies are made of.
You’re going at it, totally lost in the moment, when your vagina lets out a noise that sounds suspiciously like you had too many beans for lunch.
It could qualify as a record-scratch moment, but it doesn’t need to. You just queefed, NBD.
Here’s what you’ve got to know about what you may have, up until now, thought of as vagina farts.

LOL !! Art Bell the vagina farts whisperer. :D

Juan Cena

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on July 27, 2017, 12:14:44 AM

It didn't help that a bunch of trolls on the site were queefing on Heather first.

Juan Cena

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 27, 2017, 12:36:05 AM
LOL !! !! :)
Everybody here knows that my English is not that excellent so I had to google that word "queefed"
And look everybody what google queefered back, Lol :

Queefing is the result of a trapped pocket of air getting pushed out of your vagina.
“The vagina isn't a straight tube. It has folds called rugae that are like wrinkles. One can imagine how air could get trapped there."

Wow,..what a magnificent piece of machinery.
Art Bell knew that Heather has talent. The moment she queefed in his direction he knew it that- "Heather got it" 

Art's pillar got the message and never retracted. But the f*cking stalker messed up everything when he fired that birthday firecracker
and when Art hit the ground he broke his pillar and now Art has shrapnel in his ass.
He tried to queef silently that shrapnel out of his ass but every time he tried that he just soiled himself.

Queefering Heather Wade, Art's precious legacy gem. 

What a Doctor Wants You to Know About Queefing.
This is essential info, people!
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/health/queefing

Picture this: You’re in the middle of having the kind of sex that fantasies are made of.
You’re going at it, totally lost in the moment, when your vagina lets out a noise that sounds suspiciously like you had too many beans for lunch.
It could qualify as a record-scratch moment, but it doesn’t need to. You just queefed, NBD.
Here’s what you’ve got to know about what you may have, up until now, thought of as vagina farts.

LOL !! Art Bell the vagina farts whisperer. :D

Wait till you hear about Queefcore. It'll blow your mind.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Rogue Wolf on July 31, 2017, 11:01:45 PM
Heather Wade is not liked here?

By a truckload of posters upset she's not Art.

Rogue Wolf

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 31, 2017, 11:02:59 PM

By a truckload of posters upset she's not Art.

I see, she might not be as good as Art but i think she is pretty good

Juan Cena

Quote from: Rogue Wolf on July 31, 2017, 11:04:29 PM
I see, she might not be as good as Art but i think she is pretty good

She's done well for someone starting as close to a total novice as she was.

It helped that she does seem to have a true interest in the paranormal, as opposed to Dave.