• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on September 01, 2019, 08:14:21 PM
Maybe danny was high when he read my post and didn't understand it?   I re-read what I wrote and it is quite clear.

I still don't get why danny uses that fake robot voice on his show.  It's wired....

-p

Top KEK! ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: pate on September 01, 2019, 08:14:21 PM
Maybe danny was high when he read my post and didn't understand it?   I re-read what I wrote and it is quite clear.

I still don't get why danny uses that fake robot voice on his show.  It's wired....

-p

Amazing.

albrecht

Quote from: username on September 01, 2019, 08:24:21 PM
Amazing.
Some disturbing revelations but a good show. I disagree with Max (and you,) partly, on the violent video games (and video games, social media, etc for children in general.) I agree with him about the military using them to help recruit but do think they are correlated with some of the school shootings etc. Not causative but there is a correlation*. He is also naive to think that video games and internet is not programming (to wit: how Vegas gambling machines are programmed to manage reward to encourage long term play.) Then one could get more conspiratorial and talk about refresh rates, NLP, and etc. There is a reason they call shows on tv programs.   ;) Obviously the nihilism, societal division, social programming, etc in general culture and public schools is more of the cause, likely. 

*some even speculate, wild might it seem, that some of these shooters 'think' they are playing some kind of video game or LARP until it dawns on them, or not, that it is real and why then they 'give up' or just off themselves. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on September 02, 2019, 05:01:52 PM
Some disturbing revelations but a good show. I disagree with Max (and you,) partly, on the violent video games (and video games, social media, etc for children in general.) I agree with him about the military using them to help recruit but do think they are correlated with some of the school shootings etc. Not causative but there is a correlation*. He is also naive to think that video games and internet are not programmings (to wit: how Vegas gambling machines are programmed to manage reward to encourage long term play.) Then one could get more conspiratorial and talk about refresh rates, NLP, and etc. There is a reason they call shows on tv programs.   ;) Obviously, the nihilism, societal division, social programming, etc in general culture and public schools is more of the cause, likely. 

*some even speculate, wild might it seem, that some of these shooters 'think' they are playing some kind of video game or LARP until it dawns on them, or not, that it is real and why then they 'give up' or just off themselves.

I guess I guess we can just assume everyone is just a follower and weak-minded as shit. I don't know, I've never been someone who was gullible or a follower of anyone else. I guess I was right when I said the majority of Americans are completely stupid.

LARPers haha... Too many nerdy neckbearded virgins out there, with zero social skills.

The Horn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M. Horn  "Meier is a spiritual teacher . Blah Blah  UFO's  Woof Woof.  Plejarens' Blah Blah  ad nauesem"

MV: "You have wasted your life"

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 07, 2019, 08:30:00 PM
The Horn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M. Horn  "Meier is a spiritual teacher . Blah Blah  UFO's  Woof Woof.  Plejarens' Blah Blah  ad nauesem"

MV: "You have wasted your life"

Mr. Horn certainly didn't waste his life, he's actually done a lot.

Quote from: username on September 08, 2019, 01:13:42 PM
Mr. Horn certainly didn't waste his life, he's actually done a lot.

Very well might be.  His clashes with MV on his thread here were quite entertaining.  The only one more so was when MV was trying to help Malliard.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 08, 2019, 01:34:11 PM
Very well might be.  His clashes with MV on his thread here were quite entertaining.  The only one more so was when MV was trying to help Malliard.

Heh I was a bit surprised by that.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 08, 2019, 01:34:11 PM
The only one more so was when MV was trying to help Malliard.

Or 'beef tits' as MV called him.

Quote from: username on September 08, 2019, 03:08:19 PM
He's still around... I think.

Oh yeah.   He had Jesse Ventura on his show as a guest this past week in fact.  A rather nice "get" for a dude named after a water bird.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 08, 2019, 03:34:13 PM
Oh yeah.   He had Jesse Ventura on his show as a guest this past week in fact.  A rather nice "get" for a dude named after a water bird.

Lol

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 08, 2019, 03:34:13 PM
Really? That is a nice "get." Probably because like certain water birds the Ventura also has a migratory pattern, apparently. Spends time in Mexico off-grid and then reappears in Minnesota or shows during other seasons.

Corona Kitty

Thursday I'll be talking with Stephen Bassett, I'll be playing audio from the Michael Horn Interview. Specifically when Michael said he could take him in a fight... Only on patreon though you cheap fucks.

Corona Kitty

A nice little review from the last show.

I don't know what this guy's fucking problem is, but I only like shows when people get trashed in them.

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/CwcT9s5RLmM

live Saturday at 7 pm PDT

First Half

Charlie Robinson is the author of The Octopus of Global Control, a controversial and humorous book that takes quotes from over 500 witnesses to some of history’s greatest events, and uses them to piece together and expose a century-long plan for world domination.

He had a front-row seat to the fraud and corruption in the mortgage industry during his career in Las Vegas real estate, and he credits John Perkin’s book Confessions of an Economic Hitman as the final piece of the puzzle that helped him to really see how the American government operates as the enforcement arm for multinational companies.

2nd

"V" to bring you the raw unadulterated TRUTH behind government tyranny, corporate corruption.

Next Saturday

Joel Gilbert

https://youtu.be/8OSPSnm26iY

Dr. MD MD

This show is boring. I’d skip the first 2 hours.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 01:14:30 AM

Sounds like you took offense to what I said, good.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 01:14:30 AM

I did listen to the entire show, and read all the chatters on the screen, but yes, I'd say the callers in the second half, were the best part of the show...

We came very close to getting a BellGab shoutout from one of them.  ;D

I was waiting for Michael to ask them if they were talking about BellGab.com, but well, it didn't happen.

#sad

Lilith

The Mena Connection recommended by the first guest, is no longer available on YouTube due to a copyright claim, but I found this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLWMnH31D-Y

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on September 15, 2019, 07:58:36 AM
I did listen to the entire show, and read all the chatters on the screen, but yes, I'd say the callers in the second half, were the best part of the show...

I was waiting for Michael to ask them if they were talking about BellGab.com, but well, it didn't happen.

#sad

#jealousfaggot

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 15, 2019, 11:35:24 AM
#jealousfaggot

Sounds like you're mad... And I can understand why.. oh yes.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on September 15, 2019, 07:58:36 AM

#sad

He wasnt referring to the latest episode, plus he watches beastiality so his opinion is already fucked.

As far as the caller... I'm not sure what that was about. I was waiting on her to explain, star calls up and forgets what she's going to say. Then goes on a rant about a totally different subject. It was pretty random.

albrecht

Quote from: username on September 13, 2019, 06:53:39 PM
https://youtu.be/CwcT9s5RLmM

live Saturday at 7 pm PDT

First Half

Charlie Robinson is the author of The Octopus of Global Control, a controversial and humorous book that takes quotes from over 500 witnesses to some of history’s greatest events, and uses them to piece together and expose a century-long plan for world domination.

He had a front-row seat to the fraud and corruption in the mortgage industry during his career in Las Vegas real estate, and he credits John Perkin’s book Confessions of an Economic Hitman as the final piece of the puzzle that helped him to really see how the American government operates as the enforcement arm for multinational companies.

2nd

"V" to bring you the raw unadulterated TRUTH behind government tyranny, corporate corruption.

Next Saturday

Joel Gilbert

https://youtu.be/8OSPSnm26iY

Good show. Charlie Robinson sounded like a decent guy. Nothing new in his material but I guess for folks not "in the know" or as a collection his book could be fun. I like his admission about having trouble believing some of the stuff.  And also your and his comments regarding using comedy and satire to get some ideas across. 

"V" was good and at times funny. He didn't "sound black" to me also. Stereotyping? Ok, but there it is. He had a funny laugh to questions/comments and great attitude to trolls. I kept thinking to myself "I hope this guy doesn't have a shotgun with "MY ELF WEAPON" written on it"  when he was talking about his background and story though. Interesting he has a show on RBN, Stadtmiller's outfit near here. I'll have to check him out.  There is some other "V" out there who talks "real economics" on various shows so initially I thought that "V" was going to be the "V" guest but I guess different guy using same handle. 

Corona Kitty

Live Saturday night 7 pm PDT x 10 PM EDT

Be there or not go fuck yourself.

https://youtu.be/SoyowU-_AkY

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on September 17, 2019, 07:02:57 PM
Good show. Charlie Robinson sounded like a decent guy. Nothing new in his material but I guess for folks not "in the know" or as a collection his book could be fun. I like his admission about having trouble believing some of the stuff.  And also your and his comments regarding using comedy and satire to get some ideas across. 

"V" was good and at times funny. He didn't "sound black" to me also. Stereotyping? Ok, but there it is. He had a funny laugh to questions/comments and a great attitude to trolls. I kept thinking to myself "I hope this guy doesn't have a shotgun with "MY ELF WEAPON" written on it"  when he was talking about his background and story though. Interesting he has a show on RBN, Stadtmiller's outfit near here. I'll have to check him out.  There is some other "V" out there who talks "real economics" on various shows so initially, I thought that "V" was going to be the "V" guest but I guess different guy using the same handle.

It's a little weird when other show hosts out there seem to be listening. In the chatroom we had that weird Kev Baker guy show up and also that British hack also has been leaving comments on my shit. Ritchie Allan or some gay name like that. Pshhh unreal.

Charlie sounded more alive than most guests I've talked to. A lot of what I do is based around satire but people are quite fucking stupid to know it.

I asked "V", why he's targeted and his response was "I'm a black man".  Amazing!

I liked "V", a lot, however... He's a good man inside and out same with Charlie.