• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 27, 2019, 02:14:25 PM
Creepy. Satan will only take you so far. I will pray for you.

Smoking weed is what I'm referring to, dumb ass.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 27, 2019, 02:26:09 PM
Such a tough guy. I know you worship Satan - its no secret.

Hard to worship something I don't believe in, it's no secret.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on November 27, 2019, 02:27:01 PM
Hard to worship something I don't believe in, it's no secret.

Well, then, that's good to know. I've seen Satanic imagery in some of your avatars in the past, and it led me to believe you were communing with devils.

I'm very happy you don't dabble in that stuff, because I fear for the souls of those who do.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 27, 2019, 02:31:47 PM
Well, then, that's good to know. I've seen Satanic imagery in some of your avatars in the past, and it led me to believe you were communing with devils.

I'm very happy you don't dabble in that stuff, because I fear for the souls of those who do.

You were lead to believe I was communicating with devil's.... That's quite the imagination.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on November 27, 2019, 02:40:19 PM
You were lead to believe I was communicating with devil's.... That's quite the imagination.

Is there a reason you used Satanic images in your avatars? Just curious. Not trying to judge or diss you.

I tried to stay awake for the McAfee sbow, but it was late in my area and I passed out. I bet it was a good show. That guy is brilliant in so many ways.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 27, 2019, 02:46:44 PM
Is there a reason you used Satanic images in your avatars? Just curious. Not trying to judge or diss you.

I tried to stay awake for the McAfee sbow, but it was late in my area and I passed out. I bet it was a good show. That guy is brilliant in so many ways.

I think it's beautiful, my fascination for 16th and 17th century imagery I think first began when I was a junior in high school. lots of satanic and angelic imagery was used in a number of eps for bands I was involved with.

VC

Quote from: username on November 26, 2019, 04:53:17 PM
Part 2 coming soon

Will this be streamed live? Hope you can get more than one hour. Would like to get a question in "here" or call-in.

Thanks.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VC on November 27, 2019, 04:55:20 PM
Will this be streamed live? Hope you can get more than one hour. Would like to get a question in "here" or call-in.

Thanks.

My show is always live and John wants to return.... It's up to him if he wants to take calls however.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on December 01, 2019, 01:14:44 AM
Very fun show, so was the chat.  :)

Thank you brig, plenty of inside jokes that were spread throughout the program, embedded cryptically for those to enjoy.
It certainly reminded me of old times, I'm glad my act of defiance, arrogance & intransigence has been entertaining for you brig.

Corona Kitty

I heard tragic news this morning, it brought me to tears.....

I was banned from another forum...... I don't know if I can handle all of this...... the heart can only take so much .........

things will be better this way ........

so long & goodnight.

Lilith

Quote from: username on December 01, 2019, 02:31:30 PM
I heard tragic news this morning, it brought me to tears.....

I was banned from another forum...... I don't know if I can handle all of this...... the heart can only take so much .........

things will be better this way ........

so long & goodnight.

Maybe MV could put in a good word for you, and you'll be unbanned in no time.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on December 01, 2019, 02:36:09 PM
Maybe MV could put in a good word for you, and you'll be unbanned in no time.

I dont know brig, this one is really hurting me inside.

WOTR

Quote from: username on December 01, 2019, 02:46:42 PM

I dont know brig, this one is really hurting me inside.

Is it safe to assume that the forum that banned you has a URL similar to (B)ellgab.com?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on December 01, 2019, 03:42:45 PM
Is it safe to assume that the forum that banned you has a URL similar to (B)ellgab.com?

No, I was banned from that place a long time ago.... this was a forum where you go when you are banned from everywhere.

albrecht

Fun to hear Cremo again. I was waiting for the "have you ever given out flowers at the airport" or "danced and chanted incessantly at The Mall" questions but still a fun show. Good job. And fun to hear how so many guests have interacted over the years at conferences etc. Haha.   I haven't been in a while but back in the day The Mall in DC it was a fun place to see: Mind-Control guy handing out pamphlets, anti-Shah folks with posters showing gruesome tortures of the SAVAK, and the Hari Krishnas dancing about chanting their mantra. And unwashed hippies protesting something or other. And tourists from the Midwest flummoxed by the scene while government bureaucrats and lobbyists just walk on by the chaos without even looking. 

https://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/hinduism/2006/07/hare-krishna-at-40.aspx 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/10/27/after-50-years-hare-krishna-believers-are-no-longer-berobed-white-hippies-who-drum-up-donations-in-airports/ 
ps: someone streamed your show to try to click google $ or something? Report him! 

K_Dubb

Quote from: username on December 01, 2019, 04:14:36 PM

No, I was banned from that place a long time ago.... this was a forum where you go when you are banned from everywhere.

It's a pity you could not take that great mumping villain Vashtar with you!  Every morning I wake up ready to have a gay old day and he pours the cold dregs of his teapot down my neck.

I am assured he's certain to be banned if he goes on your show to trash us so can't you have him on?  Make him defend how the queen isn't a lizard person or something -- it doesn't matter.  He's a garrulous old fool and will just talk himself into the ground on any subject while you sit back and watch.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 01, 2019, 06:39:34 PM
It's a pity you could not take that great mumping villain Vashtar with you!  Every morning I wake up ready to have a gay old day and he pours the cold dregs of his teapot down my neck.

I am assured he's certain to be banned if he goes on your show to trash us so can't you have him on?  Make him defend how the queen isn't a lizard person or something -- it doesn't matter.  He's a garrulous old fool and will just talk himself into the ground on any subject while you sit back and watch.

Stop Bullying Me K-Dubb!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on December 01, 2019, 05:40:34 PM
Fun to hear Cremo again. I was waiting for the "have you ever given out flowers at the airport" or "danced and chanted incessantly at The Mall" questions but still a fun show. Good job. And fun to hear how so many guests have interacted over the years at conferences etc. Haha.   I haven't been in a while but back in the day The Mall in DC it was a fun place to see: Mind-Control guy handing out pamphlets, anti-Shah folks with posters showing gruesome tortures of the SAVAK, and the Hari Krishnas dancing about chanting their mantra. And unwashed hippies protesting something or other. And tourists from the Midwest flummoxed by the scene while government bureaucrats and lobbyists just walk on by the chaos without even looking. 

https://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/hinduism/2006/07/hare-krishna-at-40.aspx 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/10/27/after-50-years-hare-krishna-believers-are-no-longer-berobed-white-hippies-who-drum-up-donations-in-airports/ 
ps: someone streamed your show to try to click google $ or something? Report him!

So you wanted me to ask him about dancing in malls?

Someone was live streaming my show, I have absolutely no idea why.

albrecht

Quote from: username on December 01, 2019, 07:28:10 PM
So you wanted me to ask him about dancing in malls?

Someone was live streaming my show, I have absolutely no idea why.

The Mall. Where MLK Jr once did his act. In DC.  Hari Krishnas used to love area almost more than airportsl back when.

I wonder how live someone can restream on same platform but I guess to try to.get clicks ? Or just for fun? Weird. Report them. Youtube is into bans these days. And a money maker. Be outraged! Claim rights!

K_Dubb

Quote from: username on December 01, 2019, 07:12:46 PM
Stop Bullying Me K-Dubb!

I'm sorry, Michael.  Sweet and tender it is, then.

FWIW I have my suspicions the streamer was Zaza because he said something Zaza said once that stuck with me: "I'm sorry English is not my first language, or second.  Or 3rd or 4th or 5th."

It's lonely out there in the middle of the Gobi in his little yurt with no company except the yaks.  I think he just wants to talk to people.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on December 01, 2019, 08:05:34 PM

The Mall. Where MLK Jr once did his act. In DC.  Hari Krishnas used to love area almost more than airportsl back when.

I wonder how live someone can restream on same platform but I guess to try to.get clicks ? Or just for fun? Weird. Report them. Youtube is into bans these days. And a money maker. Be outraged! Claim rights!

I don't think at his age he would still be currently dancing haha.

Yeah, its unfortunate that there are individuals out there who want to lift from me, but that's expected.

albrecht

Quote from: username on December 01, 2019, 08:32:21 PM
I don't think at his age he would still be currently dancing haha.

Yeah, its unfortunate that there are individuals out there who want to lift from me, but that's expected.

Yeah. I think his training and slow speak is intentional. I wish more on his thoeries n less the Hindoo claptrap but still fun. Ignore my spelling, on phone. I think he talks slow due to mantras and way to form answers/response. Good guest tho n historically epic. But like lawyer, with slow talk to digest n reply but you threw some curveballs. Other guest was ? Lame.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on December 01, 2019, 08:59:46 PM

Yeah. I think his training and slow speak is intentional. I wish more on his thoeries n less the Hindoo claptrap but still fun. Ignore my spelling, on phone. I think he talks slow due to mantras and way to form answers/response. Good guest tho n historically epic. But like lawyer, with slow talk to digest n reply but you threw some curveballs. Other guest was ? Lame.

I can't say for certain on any of these things, but last time I talked to him he sounded about the same. Yes, his handlers were very excited and thrilled to hear him recount some of the things he did because he doesn't normally ever discuss what he said that night.  ( doesn't at all )

I respectfully disagree, The other guest is awesome we were supposed to talk about out of body travels. Sometimes we go on a little adventure and have a lot of fun along the way. It's all subjective however, not everyone will like the show or the guests & me...... The choice is yours, which is out of my control.

albrecht

Quote from: username on December 01, 2019, 09:07:06 PM

I can't say for certain on any of these things, but last time I talked to him he sounded about the same. Yes, his handlers were very excited and thrilled to hear him recount some of the things he did because he doesn't normally ever discuss what he said that night.  ( doesn't at all )

I respectfully disagree, The other guest is awesome we were supposed to talk about out of body travels. Sometimes we go on a little adventure and have a lot of fun along the way. It's all subjective however, not everyone will like the show or the guests & me...... The choice is yours, which is out of my control.

Sure. No problems. Different tastes, time of day, subject whatever. Nobody bats 100 and better to do as you are interested than pandering, tricking,  listeners Or guests. Seriously. Or not? The best do both in some cases. haha