• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: TigerLily on June 25, 2018, 07:00:55 AM
Please. Your entire political philosophy fits on a baseball cap

Occam's Razor is such a social constant too, innit?

QuoteAnd you can sum up climate change in two words: Chinese Hoax

Writing scripts for your opponents again?

You lefties ever have a single moment of intellectual honesty? >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: TigerLily on June 25, 2018, 01:35:18 AM
Do I dare make the observation that within a few more years climate deniers are going to seem as out of touch as flat earthers?  J

Apparently you just did.

Enjoy the coming pole shift, a climactic as well as climatic event. ???

Metron2267

Quote from: TigerLily on June 25, 2018, 02:14:54 AM
lol. Oops. Got me. Climate change denier. I know, next you're going to say, of course it changes

Oh try this one on for size - why is the northern hemisphere slightly warming and the southern has been cooling for the past 17 years?!?

Hint time = global = northern AND Southern Hemispheres.

HTH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cxIf7IIXTU

TigerLily

You boys are really running scared aren't you? Clinging together like a little pack of weasels. Providing back up for each other against one girl. So smart and so brave

Metron2267

Quote from: TigerLily on June 25, 2018, 10:38:10 AM
You boys are really running scared aren't you? Clinging together like a little pack of weasels. Providing back up for each other against one girl. So smart and so brave

Ah the sympathy and persecution card: "Providing back up for each other against one girl."

This is what happens when you convincingly LOSE your debates, the "poor widdle me" persecution complex grinds into defensive mode.

Pathetic.

Learn to fight your own battles on your own before you cry for the Cavalry of Cretinous Cunts to put on their pink pussy caps and being rounding up the "muscle" to enforce your porto-state fascism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kVGtqp7usw

"You need to get out"

" I need some muscle over here!"

>:( >:( >:( >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on June 25, 2018, 10:38:10 AM

Now she plays the gender card when her argument fails. They really have no shame. ;D

Metron2267

But the litmus test is confirmed, when pressed for factual rebus all that's left is big weepy sack of emotions.

:'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gks6ceq4eQ
You aren't at the mercy of your emotions -- your brain creates them | Lisa Feldman Barrett

TigerLily

lol. What? You guys triggered again? And so soon? I barely had time to finish my cup of coffee

Metron2267

Quote from: TigerLily on June 25, 2018, 11:59:15 AM
lol. What? You guys triggered again? And so soon? I barely had time to finish my cup of coffee

Lame troll attempt, quick everyone let's gang up" on the poor lone 'persecuted' one girl ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htPk7mpf2zc

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on June 25, 2018, 11:59:15 AM

Wild irrationality always triggers us...but you knew that. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 10:53:56 AM
Now she plays the gender card when her argument fails. They really have no shame. ;D
Wilted Lily. ;D

El Chorro

Knapp's guest in the second two hours was incredibly interesting, if a bit of a concern troll about climate change skeptics ("it makes me so incredibly sad"). Knapp himself is rather unpolished, but he keeps the conversation going.

wr250

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 12:14:38 PM
Wild irrationality always triggers us...but you knew that. ;)
this is bellgab . wild irrationality is the norm.
eating beans for global warming

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: wr250 on June 25, 2018, 08:44:26 PM
this is bellgab . wild irrationality is the norm.
eating beans for global warming

Not in politics...unless you're Democrat.

ShayP

Sunday - October 21, 2018

George Knapp

GUESTS:
David Paulides, Lynn Vincent, Sara Vladic

First Half: After a nine-year hiatus from his last Bigfoot book, David Paulides has returned to the Sasquatch arena with new revelations of news articles dating back to 1680 describing bipeds looking like Bigfoot, and giant skeletons located in mounds and graves. Paulides joins George Knapp to discuss how descriptions of the wild men and skeletons of giants were found in the same time frame and how both are related.

Second Half: Just after midnight on July 30, 1945, days after delivering the components of the atomic bomb from California to the Pacific Islands in the most highly classified naval mission of the war, USS Indianapolis was sailing alone in the center of the Philippine Sea when she was struck by two Japanese torpedoes. The ship was instantly transformed into a fiery cauldron and sunk within minutes. Authors Lynn Vincent and Sara Vladic will discuss how 300 men went down with the ship but nearly 900 made it into the water alive and for the next five nights and four days, almost three hundred miles from the nearest land, the men battled injuries, sharks, dehydration, insanity, and eventually each other.

Quote from: ShayP on October 21, 2018, 12:31:40 PM

George Knapp

GUESTS:

First Half: After a nine-year hiatus from his last Bigfoot book, David Paulides has returned to the Sasquatch arena with new revelations of news articles dating back to 1680 describing bipeds looking like Bigfoot, and giant skeletons located in mounds and graves. Paulides joins George Knapp to discuss how descriptions of the wild men and skeletons of giants were found in the same time frame and how both are related.

Second Half: Just after midnight on July 30, 1945, days after delivering the components of the atomic bomb from California to the Pacific Islands in the most highly classified naval mission of the war, USS Indianapolis was sailing alone in the center of the Philippine Sea when she was struck by two Japanese torpedoes. The ship was instantly transformed into a fiery cauldron and sunk within minutes. Authors Lynn Vincent and Sara Vladic will discuss how 300 men went down with the ship but nearly 900 made it into the water alive and for the next five nights and four days, almost three hundred miles from the nearest land, the men battled injuries, sharks, dehydration, insanity, and eventually each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9S41Kplsbs

Gd5150

Quote from: ShayP on October 21, 2018, 12:31:40 PM

George Knapp

GUESTS:

Can’t wait! Bring on hairy man!

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 21, 2018, 10:17:09 PM
I identify as a clittoral combat ship too.

remember the Nigger Navy?

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 21, 2018, 10:22:35 PM
remember the Nigger Navy?

lol

social media manager at Yahoo Finance is definitely phone posting with personalized suggestions ON.

Metron2267

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 21, 2018, 10:17:09 PM
I identify as a clittoral combat ship too.

LOL!

...classic man in the boat act...

chefist

Been catching up on Knapp...good shows... anyone have the June 17, 2018 episode? Thanks

ShayP

Monsters & Cryptozoology / Invisible Dimensions

Sunday - October 28, 2018

Hosted by George Knapp

Guest(s): Nick Redfern, Christopher G. White
First Half: Author Nick Redfern joins George Knapp to discuss his years' long research into monsters and cryptozoology, and his journey to discover the truth about werewolves, lake monsters, giant cats, ghostly devil dogs, and ape-men.

Second Half: Professor Christopher White sees striking similarities between multiverse theories and spiritualist séances. He points to ways that both spiritual practices and scientific speculation about invisible dimensions are efforts to peer into hidden elements, and even the existential meaning of the universe.

Uncle Duke

How many times has last night's next to last caller (John from Virginia) to Redfern told that story about hairless twins with the unknown blood type who disappeared?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 29, 2018, 06:43:54 PM
How many times has last night's next to last caller (John from Virginia) to Redfern told that story about hairless twins with the unknown blood type who disappeared?

Too many, obviously.  :D