• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Show Prep

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 19, 2014, 10:01:21 AM

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on July 17, 2015, 12:35:32 AM
I'd like to start at 6PM Eastern.

Can we post the time of the show? 

Quote from: eddie dean on July 17, 2015, 10:31:13 PM
Can someone save the GC chat room text for me tomorrow? Don't know if I'll be available to read it live.
I'd love to be able to read the reactions when ppl loose their shit with joy!

I can grab the last two hours of it for you.

eddie dean

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 17, 2015, 11:08:44 PM

Can we post the time of the show? 

I can grab the last two hours of it for you.
Thank yew! Can you save tomorrows special gabcast chat for me as well? purty please? :)

Heather Wade

Quote from: eddie dean on July 17, 2015, 11:15:46 PM
Thank yew! Can you save tomorrows special gabcast chat for me as well? purty please? :)

Sure.  People are going to flip.  My god, what have I done.

eddie dean

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 17, 2015, 11:20:13 PM

Sure.  People are going to flip.  My god, what have I done.

You done good!
I can only guess what
Dave's reaction might be:

Heather Wade

Quote from: eddie dean on July 17, 2015, 11:26:17 PM
You done good!
I can only guess what
Dave's reaction might be:

On this you & Aldous agree.

jazmunda

I think we really should post the time as it's not the regular time. MV can we post the time?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on July 18, 2015, 12:04:38 AM
I think we really should post the time as it's not the regular time. MV can we post the time?

yup, although i think it's already been posted.  perhaps by you.  i don't remember.

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on July 18, 2015, 02:48:26 AM
yup, although i think it's already been posted.  perhaps by you.  i don't remember.

Can I put it on the chat?

onan

Hey MV, thanks for the file.

onan

It's at 6 Eastern?

onan

I wanted to again say how much I enjoyed your interview.

Not long after the interview ended, (falkie voice) my wife came home with groceries. As she came in from garage, she screamed. I tossed off my head set and ran to see what happened. She had fallen, nothing serious, but when I tossed my headset off it hit the airplane mode on the laptop. When I came back I realized what happened. I tried to call back in, but I didn't connect I guess. (/end falkie voice) Anyway, I thought it better to not disrupt the show.

Heather Wade

Quote from: onan on July 18, 2015, 08:07:50 PM
I wanted to again say how much I enjoyed your interview.

Not long after the interview ended, (falkie voice) my wife came home with groceries. As she came in from garage, she screamed. I tossed off my head set and ran to see what happened. She had fallen, nothing serious, but when I tossed my headset off it hit the airplane mode on the laptop. When I came back I realized what happened. I tried to call back in, but I didn't connect I guess. (/end falkie voice) Anyway, I thought it better to not disrupt the show.

Is your wife ok?

onan

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 18, 2015, 08:27:33 PM
Is your wife ok?

lol yeah, she is fine. She startles easily. I used the term fall and should have used the words lost her balance for a second.

jazmunda

MV are we going to do a pre show tonight? If so what time? I'm taking today off too so I'm good to go. I'll be drinking too.

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on July 20, 2015, 04:27:42 AM
MV are we going to do a pre show tonight? If so what time? I'm taking today off too so I'm good to go. I'll be drinking too.

Brilliant

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on July 20, 2015, 04:27:42 AM

We are. 10PM Eastern. Who else is in?

onan

Quote from: MV on July 20, 2015, 07:24:45 AM
We are. 10PM Eastern. Who else is in?

Count me in.

jazmunda

Is there any casting of the pods going on this week or are we all busy breast feeding?

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on July 28, 2015, 08:34:35 AM
Is there any casting of the pods going on this week or are we all busy breast feeding?

Leave my moobs alone.

heater

I just spoke with MV.  He won't be able to do the spec sheet tonight so if anyone is interested in joining me on it let me know.  If eddie wants to run the gabcast afterwords that would be fine with me.

onan I am a big fan of your moobs.  they really tie the room together.

eddie dean

I'm in.
I'll need to test a new stream pc to make sure it can connect, sounds good and is stable. My idea is to grab the stream around 1pm PT to do some testing. I'd like to keep the stream for a few hours. heck, I might even play the setlist from the rush concert last night. All 2.5 hours of it. I need to time it out so the last song ends a few minutes before the SS at 5 PT.
sound good?

heater

Quote from: eddie dean on July 28, 2015, 10:38:00 AM
I'm in.
I'll need to test a new stream pc to make sure it can connect, sounds good and is stable. My idea is to grab the stream around 1pm PT to do some testing. I'd like to keep the stream for a few hours. heck, I might even play the setlist from the rush concert last night. All 2.5 hours of it. I need to time it out so the last song ends a few minutes before the SS at 5 PT.
sound good?

works for me. lets plan for me to take the stream over 10 minutes before show time so I can make sure I am all good on my end.  I'll write you on skype when we are about to finish so you can take back the stream immediately following.  I'll need to reset MV's playlist when you guys are done so it doesn't have dead air afterward too.

eddie dean

Quote from: themudking on July 28, 2015, 10:49:03 AM
works for me. lets plan for me to take the stream over 10 minutes before show time so I can make sure I am all good on my end.  I'll write you on skype when we are about to finish so you can take back the stream immediately following.  I'll need to reset MV's playlist when you guys are done so it doesn't have dead air afterward too.

The setlist is 2 hrs 46 min. I'll grab the stream at 1:30 PT to test my connection, then I'll start the music at 2pm PT. That will give you 14 mins. before the SS at 5 PT to test. If you need more time let me know. I can adjust depending on what you need.

After the SS give me a call (skype or cell) so we can coordinate the switch. ( I'll send my cell # via skype message)
This is assuming that I have some co-hosts for the show tonight.

Onan, Jaz Redacted, Are you up for a show tonight at 7pm PT??
It will be a loose show as far as topics are concerned, I don't know wtf is happening on BG as of late, so I will be relying on you guys to bring topics you want to discuss.

jazmunda

Are you @$&#ing kidding sir. Art @$&#ing Bell is back. Where the @$&# have you been?

Heather Wade

Quote from: eddie dean on July 28, 2015, 12:57:19 PM
The setlist is 2 hrs 46 min. I'll grab the stream at 1:30 PT to test my connection, then I'll start the music at 2pm PT. That will give you 14 mins. before the SS at 5 PT to test. If you need more time let me know. I can adjust depending on what you need.

After the SS give me a call (skype or cell) so we can coordinate the switch. ( I'll send my cell # via skype message)
This is assuming that I have some co-hosts for the show tonight.

Onan, Jaz Redacted, Are you up for a show tonight at 7pm PT??
It will be a loose show as far as topics are concerned, I don't know wtf is happening on BG as of late, so I will be relying on you guys to bring topics you want to discuss.

Would love to.