• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 07:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1294 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1936

Lilith

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 14, 2017, 01:37:58 PM
https://youtu.be/RX3jk2AfotY


So is George gonna be on the podcast?????    lol


It took me a while to watch this whole video. I was eating food & spitting it out on the turnpike...lol


I wonder if George knows that Will McKenna is a friend of mine & part of my legion?

..and so today, you and I have Top Ramens, delicious snacks gifted from LittleChris, Beer, and a T-Shirt that will never belong to George.  And MV looked down and saw that it was all good.

Praise MV!

pate

I am confused, have I once again woken up in a slightly different reality than the one I went to sleep in?

I am feeling slightly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9675nvyses

...right meow.

I have to admit that I like it.

jazmunda

Quote from: pate on January 14, 2017, 01:45:12 PM
I am confused, have I once again woken up in a slightly different reality than the one I went to sleep in?

I am feeling slightly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9675nvyses

...right meow.

I have to admit that I like it.

While I was away from BellGab I would go to YouTube and randomly click on a video to get my pate fix.

:P

jason.callan

Quote from: brig on January 14, 2017, 01:43:52 PM
..and so today, you and I have Top Ramens, delicious snacks gifted from LittleChris, Beer, and a T-Shirt that will never belong to George.  And MV looked down and saw that it was all good.

Praise MV!


so very true.


jason.callan

https://youtu.be/aSl40aZnljM

And now George is attacking Open Lined Gerry in another video.

I wonder if he truly has any friends?


chefist

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 14, 2017, 01:48:47 PM

so very true.

Wish we could have gone to hour 3 last night...some folks have reached out and offered technical assistance so that I may provide more than a 2 hour show...I'll keep everyone updated.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 14, 2017, 01:52:11 PM
Wish we could have gone to hour 3 last night...some folks have reached out and offered technical assistance so that I may provide more than a 2 hour show...I'll keep everyone updated.

Good stuff!

Lilith

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 14, 2017, 01:48:47 PM

so very true.

I would have included the WhiteCrow hoodie in that list, except for the fact that George does indeed have one of those.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2017, 01:55:28 PM
Good stuff!

It really is.  The Chefist/Jason C. combo is a winner!  A chef and a guy who does food reviews.  Now all you need, and I agree with LC , is to weave a little paranormal into it, you know, stuff Falkie has refused to do over the years. 

jason.callan

Quote from: brig on January 14, 2017, 01:55:46 PM
I would have included the WhiteCrow hoodie in that list, except for the fact that George does indeed have one of those.


This would have been a great time for him to wear it if he is cold. It's really nice & that T shirt you got looked really sweet.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 14, 2017, 01:52:10 PM
https://youtu.be/aSl40aZnljM

And now George is attacking Open Lined Gerry in another video.

I wonder if he truly has any friends?

Rhetorical question?

Lilith

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 14, 2017, 02:00:18 PM

This would have been a great time for him to wear it if he is cold. It's really nice & that T shirt you got looked really sweet.

I LOVE it!  I definitely plan to wear it for my next video, whenever that is, now that George is gone from sewergab.  I have to have a reason to be motivated to do a video. I just do them for fun, not for monitization.  Mine will never be monitized.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 14, 2017, 01:52:10 PM
https://youtu.be/aSl40aZnljM

And now George is attacking Open Lined Gerry in another video.

I wonder if he truly has any friends?


Gerry really is the greatest when it comes to weaving fantastical tales about himself and having George believe him.


Now he's a traveling refrigerator salesman selling to Canadian tribes. George is such a dummy.

Lilith

Quote from: cosmic hobo on January 14, 2017, 02:05:58 PM

Gerry really is the greatest when it comes to weaving fantastical tales about himself and having George believe him.


Now he's a traveling refrigerator salesman selling to Canadian tribes. George is such a dummy.

Yeah, I'm sure they love electric refrigerators and office equiptment...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: cosmic hobo on January 14, 2017, 02:05:58 PM

Gerry really is the greatest when it comes to weaving fantastical tales about himself and having George believe him.


Now he's a traveling refrigerator salesman selling to Canadian tribes. George is such a dummy.

Yes, the Inuits have him on speed dial. Just in case. Wait until Senda finds out he was a paper cup salesman.

Quote from: cosmic hobo on January 14, 2017, 02:05:58 PM

Gerry really is the greatest when it comes to weaving fantastical tales about himself and having George believe him.


Now he's a traveling refrigerator salesman selling to Canadian tribes. George is such a dummy.

George came up with the refrigerator sales stuff all on his own.  I am in a sales-related position, and just returned home from Toronto yesterday afternoon.

13 members and 114 guests viewing this thread - THAT shows the true POWER of The Master!

Continued RESPECT and FRIENDSHIP to Mr. Callan as I continue my dual memberships in the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) and the Legion.

jason.callan

Quote from: cosmic hobo on January 14, 2017, 02:05:58 PM

Gerry really is the greatest when it comes to weaving fantastical tales about himself and having George believe him.


Now he's a traveling refrigerator salesman selling to Canadian tribes. George is such a dummy.


Agreed.......lol

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 14, 2017, 02:14:13 PM
George came up with the refrigerator sales stuff all on his own.  I am in a sales-related position, and just returned home from Toronto yesterday afternoon.

13 members and 114 guests viewing this thread - THAT shows the true POWER of The Master!

Continued RESPECT and FRIENDSHIP to Mr. Callan as I continue my dual memberships in the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) and the Legion.

To be honest Ol Gerry, (and you KNOW I value your FRIENDSHIP++++++++) it shows the POWER of the bond of FRIENDSHIP++++++++ amongst the sewergabbers. 

We continue on with, or without George. It is what it is.


SredniVashtar

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 14, 2017, 02:14:13 PM
Continued RESPECT and FRIENDSHIP to Mr. Callan as I continue my dual memberships in the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) and the Legion.

Where I come from that's known as running with the fox while hunting with the hounds - you can't do both. You are a snake in the grass, a double agent, a Janus-faced rogue, and I hope you suffer for your perfidy. You contemptible weasel.


Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 14, 2017, 02:18:47 PM
Where I come from that's known as running with the fox while hunting with the hounds - you can't do both. You are a snake in the grass, a double agent, a Janus-faced rogue, and I hope you suffer for your perfidy. You contemptible weasel.


^^^^ I'd have said that too, but SV hasn't taught me what all the words mean. But yeah. What he said.

effluenza

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 14, 2017, 02:18:04 PM
https://youtu.be/VXlD2IsKRvg

Did Heather Wade send all of this to Jason? I'd love to hear Falkie's reaction to this news once the circle inform him that Heather Wade is not only a legion member but a benefactor.

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 14, 2017, 02:14:13 PM
George came up with the refrigerator sales stuff all on his own.  I am in a sales-related position, and just returned home from Toronto yesterday afternoon.

13 members and 114 guests viewing this thread - THAT shows the true POWER of The Master!

Continued RESPECT and FRIENDSHIP to Mr. Callan as I continue my dual memberships in the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) and the Legion.

Of course, on the other hand, those views could just be the bellgab police making sure a riot doesn't break out.  I've been arrested by them before...

just sayin'

WhiteCrow

Quote from: akwilly on January 13, 2017, 09:45:57 PM
Sorry I didn't get to talke to you Mr. Callan. I am concerned that your legion is trying to kill you.

Please AK... don't prematurely release "scoops"  about season 8 ... while the Evil One is still trying make a buck off of current season 7..


Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 14, 2017, 02:18:47 PM
Where I come from that's known as running with the fox while hunting with the hounds - you can't do both. You are a snake in the grass, a double agent, a Janus-faced rogue, and I hope you suffer for your perfidy. You contemptible weasel.

Well 99% of the time, I would agree wholeheartedly with this.   Pick a side and stick with it - win, lose or draw. 

However this is an extenuating circumstance.  Good ole Gerry is essentially a Remora and his Senda shark is in a bad way. Overweight to the point where it's aged way beyond its years and as a result it is in the ER once a week.  Now to top things off it is winter and the Senda shark's electric blanky is on the fritz.   That is a recipe for lumbar pneumonia.

Perhaps the Senda shark is not long for this world.  I think we should perhaps cut Gerry a little slack as he looks for another Shark to hook his sucker pad into...........


bateman

Quote from: cosmic hobo on January 14, 2017, 03:02:03 PM
Does Falkie still believe that SixWeekTenure has nothing to do with these leaks?

SWTâ,,¢ was hacked by The Cabalâ,,¢ and as a result, had to flee to France with his hot dog company heiress wife. Or something.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Chefist on January 14, 2017, 08:02:32 AM
You know it...and now just in from the Dark Web...he's angling for a new electric blanket...

My electric blanket died yesterday stuck on flashing " e ".
I'm freezing in here !
Even Fluffy just ran in a while ago but being obsesssed with going out, he AND Fuzzy just ran out again.
If anyone wants to get me a very early birthday present...
These damned blankets only last about a year because of the stupid automatic shut off device in them.
I turn mine off when I get up to do videos or leave the house.
The old blankets stayed on and kept the damned bed warm 24-7.
I get weary of waking up to a bed of ice or it waking me up and coming back from the bathroom is no fun either.
At least the bedroom has a heater in it for the cats thst works.
Its built into the wall.



STFU.. and put on your White Crow Hoodie ..geez... even I have my limits    ..At times

Love ALL

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Bart Ell on January 14, 2017, 08:43:29 AM
I've got my eye on you, Callan. I'm not buying this Golly Gee Wilikers act just yet.

. Red meat! ..Eh?

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod