• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 07:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1294 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1936

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 14, 2017, 01:09:22 PM
It may just be me, but I think George left the door open ever so slightly that he may be willing to join you so he can speak with Mr. Callan.  I did my best to make a show appearance appeal to him.  We can still have hope!

Appeal to him?  He's the one always asking for cash donations.  It's his own donations doors that he's closing.  I say, let him get on with it.

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2017, 01:11:27 PM
Far too much to address, so I'll ask; what is the certificate on the wall above his right shoulder for?



chefist

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 14, 2017, 01:09:22 PM
It may just be me, but I think George left the door open ever so slightly that he may be willing to join you so he can speak with Mr. Callan.  I did my best to make a show appearance appeal to him.  We can still have hope!

I appreciate the effort OLG...I guess you never know.

BLESSINGS

heater

I'm glad the writers went on strike this season.  They were demanding more money and time off.  I said no! Turns out this show practically writes itself!  The ratings are in and we are only a few points away from beating Teen Mom and closing in on re-runs of Honey Boo Boo!

Congrats Jason Callan I have no doubt this thread is in good hands now!!  Remember the kitties.


jazmunda

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 14, 2017, 01:09:22 PM
It may just be me, but I think George left the door open ever so slightly that he may be willing to join you so he can speak with Mr. Callan.  I did my best to make a show appearance appeal to him.  We can still have hope!

It's not just you. The door is definitely ajar.

George mentioned that he will only do his OWN podcast that HE controls. Gerry we CAN make this happen. Inbox me.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: themudking on January 14, 2017, 01:16:37 PM
I'm glad the writers went on strike this season.  They were demanding more money and time off.  I said no! Turns out this show practically writes itself!  The ratings are in and we are only a few points away from beating Teen Mom and closing in on re-runs of Honey Boo Boo!

Congrats Jason Callan I have no doubt this thread is in good hands now!!  Remember the kitties.


Praise MudCurtisking. Him.

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on January 14, 2017, 01:18:21 PM
It's not just you. The door is definitely ajar.

George mentioned that he will only do his OWN podcast that HE controls. Gerry we CAN make this happen. Inbox me.

Oh yeah, that too, the control freak thing.  I had forgotten about that.  :o

We can all control our urges to send cash too.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jaz on January 14, 2017, 01:18:21 PM
It's not just you. The door is definitely ajar.

George mentioned that he will only do his OWN podcast that HE controls. Gerry we CAN make this happen. Inbox me.

Yeah, that will go well.

"Okay George, our next caller." .."Hang up."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on January 14, 2017, 01:20:47 PM
Oh yeah, that too, the control freak thing.  I had forgotten about that.  :o

We can all control our urges to send cash too.

My my Grub, what a difference you're showing from even a year ago...

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2017, 01:14:41 PM
I'm miffed he no longer mentions me. He has no idea how much his silence hurts.

I'm waiting for you to change your BellGab name to Yorkshire Putz.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2017, 01:11:27 PM
Far too much to address, so I'll ask; what is the certificate on the wall above his right shoulder for?


Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2017, 01:11:27 PM
Far too much to address, so I'll ask; what is the certificate on the wall above his right shoulder for?

The certificate for his Angstrom Medal for Excellence in Science.  As I recall, Senda pawned the actual
medal itself in order to put a down payment on of the devastated Prius's.

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2017, 01:21:20 PM
Yeah, that will go well.

"Okay George, our next caller." .."Hang up."

The Falkie GabCast's were a failure because of the evil moustache twirling MV.

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on January 14, 2017, 01:26:53 PM
The Falkie GabCast's were a failure because of the evil moustache twirling MV.

*BONK*

They were a failure because George is a control freak.


Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2017, 01:22:21 PM
My my Grub, what a difference you're showing from even a year ago...

Well, lets face it, George is already well on the way to not getting his thread back...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jaz on January 14, 2017, 01:23:05 PM
I'm waiting for you to change your BellGab name to Yorkshire Putz.

I had considered it. But as Senda no longer has any dealings with the Sewergabâ,,¢ in any capacity, it'll be wasted.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 14, 2017, 01:24:16 PM
The certificate for his Angstrom Medal for Excellence in Science.  As I recall, Senda pawned the actual
medal itself in order to put a down payment on of the devastated Prius's.

And how does someone on disability afford a Prius?  George:  "I eat a lot of sandwiches."

jazmunda


Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 14, 2017, 01:33:45 PM
And how does someone on disability afford a Prius?  George:  "I eat a lot of sandwiches."

Dunno but he seems to eat Prius's like popcorn...........


jason.callan

https://youtu.be/RX3jk2AfotY


So is George gonna be on the podcast?????    lol


It took me a while to watch this whole video. I was eating food & spitting it out on the turnpike...lol


I wonder if George knows that Will McKenna is a friend of mine & part of my legion?




jazmunda

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 14, 2017, 01:37:58 PM
https://youtu.be/RX3jk2AfotY


So is George gonna be on the podcast?????    lol


It took me a while to watch this whole video. I was eating food & spitting it out on the turnpike...lol


I wonder if George knows that Will McKenna is a friend of mine & part of my legion?

Hi Jason. Have you ever tried Vegemite? I'd love to get your honest reaction trying it for the first time. PM me details where I can send it. Chefist can vouch for me.

jason.callan

Quote from: bateman on January 14, 2017, 01:36:19 PM
2:54 - "Like liberals, like Hillary Clinton, THESE PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT GROUND RULES"

err, what?

lol...I know.


I was thinking if he is so cold why doesn't he wear that sweet hoodie whitecrow sent him?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 14, 2017, 01:33:45 PM
And how does someone on disability afford a Prius?  George:  "I eat a lot of sandwiches."

I can't be sure, but I suppose after the first one was written off and the pair of them rubbed their greedy little hands at the payout. Then they grifted or maxed out a high interest credit card to make up the difference to get another beat up past its best Prius. I was one of those who tried to get him off a Prius after the second write off.

He just has no concept of affordability/need/usefulness. He just sees a shiny thing and decides he's having it.

bateman

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 14, 2017, 01:41:13 PM
lol...I know.


I was thinking if he is so cold why doesn't he wear that sweet hoodie whitecrow sent him?

It's probably buried under a pile of God knows what at this point.

And by complaining about his apartment being cold, the implication (which will inevitably turn into an outright demand in a day or a week) is that you should send him money, for uh, some reason.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod