• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 07:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1294 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1936

chefist

Quote from: nooryisawesome is a lowlife on January 14, 2017, 11:37:19 AM
Any chance on scoring the elusive Justin as an interview?

Wow...that would for sure be a solid get. Not easy at all...I'm working on Patty right now...that should prove interesting...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Twitchie Gimp" on January 14, 2017, 11:22:14 AM
smart man, I had not even considered that
Natural enemies of bed bugs include the masked hunter insect (also known as "masked bed bug hunter"),[65] cockroaches,[66] ants, spiders (particularly Thanatus flavidus), mites, and centipedes (particularly the house centipede Scutigera coleoptrata).

He will not even consider that a problem. As far as he's concerned, its much more important to make unedited videos of complete crap, and grift for toys he neither needs nor knows how to use before he demands someone to explain how it works.

Quote from: Laurakinch on January 14, 2017, 09:04:42 AM
Obv another lie to garner sympathy donations. The amount of blubber alone would keep him warm. That and the fact his bed is a composting pile which generates heat from all the rotting organic matter falling off/out of him. You know the fucker hasn't changed his bedding in years.
smart lady
a great observation!
couple that with video proof of the sasquatch (Kathy), the kitties and warm cooter adding to this mess


George has mentioned before the necessity of throwing out a mattress YEARS and years ago
(around 30-35 years ago)
and assume the replacement found is still in use today in Casa Senda
ewwwww

chefist

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Twitchie Gimp" on January 14, 2017, 11:57:08 AM
George has mentioned before the necessity of throwing out a mattress YEARS and years ago
(around 30-35 years ago)
and assume the replacement found is still in use today in Casa Senda
ewwwww


1 year: Your mattress has 745,615 dust mites, each of which produces about 2,000 fecal particles.

3 years: You?ve slept in your bed for 7,801 hours on 10 pounds of shed skin cells.

5 years: Your mattress has more dust mites than the population of Los Angeles.

8 years: You?d be able to fill more than three kiddie pools with the 210 gallons of accumulated sweat.

10 years: A two-year-old child weighs less than the 31 pounds of skin flakes in your mattress.

14 years: Your mattress now has more dust mites (10 million+) than NYC?s population, four bathtubs full of sweat (364 gallons) and 42 pounds of dead skin (that?s heavier than two car tires).


and that is for a normal person
imagine a Falkie and Sasquatch and 35 years !
ewwww
(throwing up now)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2017, 12:03:11 PM
They should turn that.
I think Falkie did turn it
(imagine, if this is the good side, what the top looks like)
ewwww
(projectile vomiting now)

WOTR

senda was  told a couple of years  ago that he could have spyware on his computer.  His solution was to park the  uninfected laptop (on the advice of his circle of "trust") and keep using his current computer.  The  man is  a genius.

from a response to his  youtube  monitization question here: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/monetization-on-youtube/jEniWbnSuwU

Keep in mind that this is March of  2015- and a direct reply to a question posed by "Falkie_2013":
"A more serious possibility is that you have a type of malware in your system that re-routes internet traffic through a proxy server, which may be in a different country, in order to spy on your internet activities. Check your system very carefully for viruses.'

Good thing his circle convinced him that it was MV's  laptop that was infected so he could keep using his.

I have refrained as of late... But...

IDIOT > FRIENDSHIP.

Laurakinch

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Twitchie Gimp" on January 14, 2017, 11:41:10 AM
smart lady
a great observation!
couple that with video proof of the sasquatch (Kathy), the kitties and warm bleeding cooter adding to this mess

FIFY

Quote from: Laurakinch on January 14, 2017, 12:10:16 PM
FIFY
thank you
suppose that is what contributed to the need to throw THAT mattress out 30-35 years ago ?
he probably hasn't looked (afraid to look, maybe ?) at the replacement he obtained 30-35 years ago, from a curb ? trash bin ? second, third or fourth hand shop ? from a flea bag by the hour notell motel (my guesss) ?

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 14, 2017, 05:08:41 AM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much everyone!!!!!!
Just woke up this morning to find out the great MV has changed the thread name in my honor!!!
Very flattered!!!



FRIENDSHIP!

I get busy with some real world stuff for a half a day and look what happens!  I offer you cautious congratulations
Mr. Callan. Obviously it is MV's site and he is the ultimate authority but in looking back at what went down here
I see scant evidence of any sort of interview.   You have really, really big shoes to fill.  I think you would agree that
any replacement should have comparable or even greater experience before moving up from locum to chief practitioner
of such an important corner of the internet.

I really don't know you very well and I am sure that many others here are in the same boat as me.   Would it be Ok
to ask a couple of standard questions?  Nothing very personal of course.................

3OctaveFart

Falkie's apartment must smell like dirty hairy ass.

Anthony's middle name is certainly NOT "hygienic" !
he must be part crocodile, as that is an interesting animal that has evolved a system that renders it impervious to bacterial and "other" infections that would certainly kill the average animal
for Falkie to have even survived for years and years in his self created environment is proof of his (probably a mutation) very unusual immunological system
examples
eats days old soup in a bowl left on a shelf by his shit blasted toilet
his kitchen, which is a prime example of a superfund federal clean up site in need of action
his mattress (discussed previously)
his propensity to wear clothes for days on end
his underwear....I do not want to think about that
his fulminating various infections that would kill any normal human
his lack of anything that might be considered oral hygiene
his past disclosed bowel habits, the blasting and inability to reach back "there" for anything close to...(I cannot finish this sentence)
his fingers and nails....enough said
TBC


chefist

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 14, 2017, 12:41:31 PM
Comments on OLG

Wow, George is very angry and vitriolic in this video.

George conceitedly says, "I'm not gonna say I'm superior to the man (Jason), that is obvious in certain ways."

I'm now a "puss face " and Jason is the "Shamoo Show" and "bloated whale".

Once again George proves that he is a completely despicable, petty and jealous human being.

jazmunda

Where can I hear the Pussface and Shamu show?

How long have I been away? Where's MV at?

chefist

Quote from: jaz on January 14, 2017, 12:55:48 PM
Where can I hear the Pussface and Shamu show?

How long have I been away? Where's MV at?

It would be a good name for a show...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chefist on January 14, 2017, 08:02:32 AM
These damned blankets only last about a year because of the stupid automatic shut off device in them.

yeah, it's just preventing homes from burning to the ground and people from dying.  so stupid.

Quote from: Chefist on January 14, 2017, 12:52:49 PM
Wow, George is very angry and vitriolic in this video.

George conceitedly says, "I'm not gonna say I'm superior to the man (Jason), that is obvious in certain ways."

I'm now a "puss face " and Jason is the "Shamoo Show" and "bloated whale".

Once again George proves that he is a completely despicable, petty and jealous human being.
I, for one, would much prefer to be called a puss face or shamoo as opposed to a FALKIE !
LOL

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Bart Ell on January 14, 2017, 08:43:29 AM
I've got my eye on you, Callan. I'm not buying this Golly Gee Wilikers act just yet.

heh heh

Quote from: Chefist on January 14, 2017, 12:52:49 PM
Wow, George is very angry and vitriolic in this video.

George conceitedly says, "I'm not gonna say I'm superior to the man (Jason), that is obvious in certain ways."

I'm now a "puss face " and Jason is the "Shamoo Show" and "bloated whale".

Once again George proves that he is a completely despicable, petty and jealous human being.

It may just be me, but I think George left the door open ever so slightly that he may be willing to join you so he can speak with Mr. Callan.  I did my best to make a show appearance appeal to him.  We can still have hope!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 14, 2017, 01:09:22 PM
It may just be me, but I think George left the door open ever so slightly that he may be willing to join you so he can speak with Mr. Callan.  I did my best to make a show appearance appeal to him.  We can still have hope!

He'd never do that in a million years. He just wants to hide out in his hovel and sneer at better men, he doesn't have the guts to confront them.



Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Σ> on January 14, 2017, 01:00:16 PM
yeah, it's just preventing homes from burning to the ground and people from dying.  so stupid.

How dare you!!! They're haters.

Dateline

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2017, 12:03:11 PM
They should turn that.

Looking into the depth of that mattress, I see the outline of an encrusted teddy bear.  One, that Falkie embraces every night or nap turn.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jaz on January 14, 2017, 12:55:48 PM
Where can I hear the Pussface and Shamu show?

How long have I been away? Where's MV at?

I'm miffed he no longer mentions me. He has no idea how much his silence hurts.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod