• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 07:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1294 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1936

3OctaveFart

Go ahead and put me on ignore, Casio. You're dude I see walking on the other side of the street who makes me pick up my own pace more quickly.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: brig on July 07, 2015, 01:08:26 PM
CLASSIC! One of my all time favorites. Puts Dave to shame!  Of course, I wouldn't mind seeing a Falkie/Dave duet.
Just a complete fucking blowhard.

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 07, 2015, 02:03:19 PM
With all the horrible things going on in the world today, I am sure people are knocking each other over to get to be the first one to donate to this most important of all causes!
If this nonsense went off the "air" or sendamemoney could get any more novelty tee-shirts!??? Oh heaven forbid!!

The novelty t-shirts are part of his YouTube identity as "The Guy From Pittsburgh," and he needs those.  They add a little bit of flair to his videos, and I can see why he needs to continually update his t-shirt collection to stay current.  Shirts like his Art Bell shirt cost money, and also help him to show his loyalty to Art - loyalty which has never been in question.




I may need to buy one of Falkie's Art Bell shirts myself someday, or maybe I'll create one of my own.  I used to have a photo of Art and Phil Hendrie together, but I can't find it right now, and I can't locate it on Google Images either.  If I ever come across it again, I'll put it on a shirt with the caption "Titans of Talk Radio," and I'll probably send Falkie one as well.  Falkie had permission to use Art's image before, so maybe I can be grandfathered in.  I can send a similar e-mail to get Phil Hendrie's permission as well.

Jocko Johnson

Oh fat-boy...where are u, you stinkbag?? Daddy dave tell you that u can't come out to play with us? Will he cut off your allowance if you disobey?

Hey BITCH,  U R OWNED by the snore meister, ur MASTER AND COMMANDER!!!!
Ha, ha, hah!!!!
And dave says, you better never ever forget it because your huge fat filthy ass is his!!


Can you all please stop sullying the beautiful acts of oral and anal sex between two individuals of indeterminate sexual orientation with these noxious image associations?  Ugh, I want to douse my occipital lobe in gasoline and light a match.

I'm getting into quite a few of the videos Bart Ell pulled from. Dumping:


sam

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 07, 2015, 02:52:03 PM
I'm getting into quite a few of the videos Bart Ell pulled from. Dumping:



What a waste of tinfoil that could have been used to rap a salad that would have rotted away in his icebox for two years.

twiki

Quote from: sam on July 07, 2015, 02:55:36 PM
What a waste of tinfoil that could have been used to rap a salad that would have rotted away in his icebox for two years.

Just like your teeth Casio.

Here's George, cracking himself up as he's roiling through his boisterous "free so-and-so"s at the end of a video:


PathoJen

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 07, 2015, 02:11:02 PM
Go ahead and put me on ignore, Casio. You're dude I see walking on the other side of the street who makes me pick up my own pace more quickly.
Really, Meatie? Is he in here?

sam

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 07, 2015, 03:25:36 PM
Here's George, cracking himself up as he's roiling through his boisterous "free so-and-so"s at the end of a video:



I want to punch this dude right in the face.
200 dollar reading glasses.

sam

The General Musings of LapDog2013

Quote from: sam on July 07, 2015, 04:09:35 PM
The General Musings of LapDog2013

C'mon, George!  Are you going to take this?  Your supporters *know* you bow to no one, including Noory.  Come back and put these detractors in their place!  Give us another video, and strike them down!

sam

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 07, 2015, 04:13:11 PM
C'mon, George!  Are you going to take this?  Your supporters *know* you bow to no one, including Noory.  Come back and put these detractors in their place!  Give us another video, and strike them down!

I contacted the Raelians and they say they have him on lock down.

Curandero81

July 20th.....hurry up and get here !!
Where did Falkie go ???

Quote from: sam on July 07, 2015, 04:23:35 PM
I contacted the Raelians and they say they have him on lock down.

I welcome you to this thread, Sam, and wish you no ill will.  I hope you will reconsider your position on the Big Guy and his activities, though, and that you'll come to see the light as many of us have.  When Falkie comes back, and starts posting and uploading videos again, everyone will recognize that he's still at the top of his game.  His best days are still ahead of him, and I can't wait to see him comment on each and every Art Bell show.


paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 07, 2015, 12:45:48 PM


"That's it, yeah, yeah, that's it.  Make it rain, baby! I knew you were a catcher!"

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 07, 2015, 12:47:15 PM


Sendamemoneyshot:  "Mayo!  Mayo!  Mayo!  Thar she blows!  Bwahahahhhah!"

Sweet Kath:  "Happy place.  Happy place.  Think of a happy place."

paladin1991

Quote from: sam on July 07, 2015, 01:31:00 PM
dude, we are at an impasse, I am not casio. But i am unwilling to post myself online to show you i am not, even if i did.  You would still not believe it.  So push the ignore button and go to your setting and turn on "Hide messages posted by members on my ignore list".  That is what i am about to do to you.

Oh, me too!  Me too!

paladin1991

Quote from: sam on July 07, 2015, 04:09:35 PM
The General Musings of LapDog2013

Come out and play, falkie.  Sam Casio is pooping all over your thread.

littlechris

Can someone make an obituary for George Senda please.

WOTR

Quote from: Who on July 07, 2015, 04:47:38 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen, Falkie has left the building.   Always remember, he did it his way . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjvcUA7riiQ
All good things come to an end.  Also, all bad things do as well.  Everything with a beginning has an end, and this thread, the personalities on it, and the contributions may be drawing to a close. 


Somehow, I get the feeling that the reference in Zoo's "Christianity is dying" thread that "it will rise again in three days" may be applied to this thread and to GS.


Well, #freemymind, it is over...

sam

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 07, 2015, 04:46:04 PM
Come out and play, falkie.  Sam Casio is pooping all over your thread.

so is the logic anyone who posts a casio video must then be casio?

Because a simple search could point out a lot of Mother f-ers must be casio then....

But M'Kay then.

sam

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 07, 2015, 04:35:45 PM
Your mom has an nice basement.

Don't you recognize your mom's basement?
I did move things around, so it do look different.
She let me move in after i fucked her.

WOTR

Quote from: WOTR on July 06, 2015, 05:48:24 PM
Somehow, though, I get the feeling that you already know this and just want to use Art returning as something that you believe you can use for leverage.  (Perhaps I am mistaken...)
Hmmm... So, just when did you run across bellgab, Sam?

sam

Quote from: WOTR on July 07, 2015, 05:12:40 PM
Hmmm... So, just when did you run across bellgab, Sam?

A MP3 of a show called "Dark Matter" with art bell hosting it.


sam

Falkies apartment is a vault at yucca mountain.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod