• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 16, 2015, 08:56:49 PM
Well, I've been stopped while driving to work with my license suspended when I was working. The law now allows them to allow you to park your car and they write you a ticket to go to court. They don't arrest you nor do they confiscate your car.
I have no idea what they do in other states.
We have only been stopped once since 1998 and that was because our Honda had a problem with buckling the seat belts. We both got a seat belt ticket and went to court and paid the fine and the CHP went on his way.

The laws may have changed fatso. Also you have no insurance because you have no drivers license. What if there is an accident? Stay off the fucking road retard.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 16, 2015, 02:20:18 PM
Are you suddenly an expert on what you THINK is retardation ?
Because there's a center 2 blocks from here where REAL people assist and help with developmentally challenged people every day.
As for my NOT getting a " gig", if it happens I will get PAID for it.
Of course, all of this comes because of obsessed idiots who continually post on here and who kept insisting that there was going to be NO interview and were proved WRONG which shows how little their opinions are worth.
And I have driven by CHP cruisers multiple times. To get pulled over one has to be speeding or doing something to attract their attention. I am a very GOOD driver and had NO accidents on my driving record.
If I got pulled over, they'd give me a ticket and Kathy would take over. It would not STOP me from going to the event.
The event is 8 days away.
I can't wait until I can prove ALL of you to be WRONG and STUPID.
Again !

Listen up you arrogant clown, and you can call me a hater all you want. I work as an analyst for CA DMV & will give you this piece of advice: Do not drive on a suspended or revoked license, you will go to jail and your car will be impounded. I work & am friends with CHP employees who also use our cafeteria. Just today I was having lunch with two officers and told them about Art's return, and one of them knows who Art is and was thrilled about the news. I told him about this forum and he looked it up while we were talking. Many folks here are telling you not to drive. Like your pal Noory says, there are no coincidences. Do you really want to tempt fate?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 16, 2015, 02:41:57 PM
You are now telling the entire world that you regularly drive without a driver's license and plan to do so again?  Everybody knows who you are and where you live.  All it would take is one phone call to the Martinez PD or the CHP and you're on your way to your 15 minutes of fame - as the dumb criminal who posted his admission of guilt online for the world to see.  My dog has more common sense than you.

You're the reason car insurance is so expensive.  The rest of us have to have uninsured/underinsured driver protection because a cretin like YOU might run into us.

There are 30 people reading this thread right now.  You'd better hope one of them doesn't dial up the Martinez PD or CHP and tell them to have a look at your online confession.

One can not arrest someone for something they did and it was not witnessed by a policeman.
Nor are the police here going to show up at my door or anyone else's because they may have or are driving with a suspended license.
I've been to court for traffic tickets and so has Kathy and people appear in court for driving with a suspended license, pay the fine and are free to leave.
It's either a misdemeanor or an infraction ( I'm not sure which ) and its NOT what you people think it is.
And the case where I fought it got dismissed in part because it went on for 4 years with one court appearance after another and the complainant who hit MY car kept not showing up to court and wanted ME to pay for the damage to his car. He had NO license, NO insurance, was driving his Father's car and was an illegal alien. He was not cited for any of it. I had been fighting it because he wrecked my car and he was speeding when he hit me and the witnesses focused on my white Caddilac and the only 2 witnesses never mentioned what he was doing to CAUSE the accident. I was there. None of you weren't and was only driving because Kathy was ill.
We have had regular meetings here with the police, the apartment manager and all the tenants.
I've called the police here on multiple times for disturbances inside the building and on the street and they KNOW who I am and where I live.
Because we had a drug dealer living here, they have been here on numerous occasions because of his hanger's on who kept coming and hanging out here after he got evicted and they have a list of all tenants who live here.
Once again, you don't know how it works here or with this department.
I've even met with the Chief over the drug dealing and other issues and the Mayor. The city hall and police department are 2 blocks away.
Arresting someone takes an officer or officers off the street and they don't arrest you for not having a license. If they did, the jails would be full of unlicensed/suspended drivers.

Falkie2013

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 16, 2015, 08:59:29 PM
The laws may have changed fatso. Also you have no insurance because you have no drivers license. What if there is an accident? Stay off the fucking road retard.

I will do what I have to do. My license will be reinstated this year.
I am a very careful driver because I don't have a license and only drive on rare occasions.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Laurakinch on April 16, 2015, 09:02:58 PM
Listen up you arrogant clown, and you can call me a hater all you want. I work as an analyst for CA DMV. I will give you this piece of advice: Do not drive on a suspended or revoked license, you will go to jail and your car will be impounded. I work with- and am friends with- many CHP employees who also use our cafeteria. Just today I was having lunch with two officers and told them about Art's return, and one of them knows who Art is and was thrilled about the news. I told him about this forum and he looked it up while we were talking. Many folks here are telling you not to drive. Like your pal Noory says, there are no coincidences. Do you really want to tempt fate?

Well, its up to discretion of the officer and there was a change in the law in 2011 because police agencies were confiscating cars owned by other people or family members so now legally they don't impound your car.
Maybe being so busy analyzing things you don't pay attention to changes in state law and the CVC.
I do.
We have to go to the Toyota dealer tomorrow and its a block from the DMV.
Would you like me to find out what the OFFICIAL DMV position of this is or what the police and CHP do ?
Its not that hard to post facts instead of opinions from an anonymous person who posts on line.
I seldom drive this or our previous car and as I have said am damn careful doing it and I will take in the medical paperwork which will start the ball getting by license re-instated next week. Which should have never been suspended in the first place and Kathy was in the DMV with me in the Concord office when the clerk performed her idiotic busybody task instead of minding her own business.
I just talked to the Martinez police dispatch officer and he said that it is up to the discretion of the officer whether or not they give you a ticket or a warning and that they only impound cars if you have been drinking, have no current registration or have a warrant.
The tags on our car are paid for until 2016.
Would you like me to call the CHP next ?

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/california-impounding-practices-change-for-unlicensed-drivers/

California to Stop Towing, Impounding Vehicles of Unlicensed Drivers

BY NEWS DESK  December 29, 2011 at 1:02 PM EDT

Starting Jan. 1, a new law will take effect in California, meaning that police officers can no longer impound a car at sobriety checkpoints if the driver’s only offense is driving without a license, according to The Associated Press. Under the old law, unlicensed drivers’ cars could be impounded for 30 days and charged thousands of dollars in fees. A person driving without a license will now be able to have a licensed driver take his or her car home.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 16, 2015, 09:12:55 PM
Well, its up to discretion of the officer and there was a change in the law last year because police agencies were confiscating cars owned by other people or family members so now legally they don't impound your car.
Maybe being so busy analyzing things you don't pay attention to changes in state law and the CVC.
I do.

Yeah, you would pay special attention as a criminal and a grifter because you have to stay one step ahead of the law. Your time is running out. I tried to warn you asshole.

SnapT

Don't drive illegally, Falkie.  C'mon.

And what exactly is this gig with Noory?  You're going to be a regular on BEYOND BELIEF?  Commentating at the end of each episode like a paranormal Andy Rooney?  That actually sounds awesome.  How much are you getting paid?

paladin1991

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 16, 2015, 08:23:04 PM
This isn't Detective Anderton's fucking Department of Pre-Crime.
You can't have Falkie arrested for something he might figuratively do.
No. You can't. And if, the call is actually made and if the coppers actually stop by and advise Mr. Sendamemoney and if Mr. Sendamemoney does go out and drive and if Mr. Sendamemoney gets into a vehicular goat screw, then he will go to jail.
thanks for all your support for the big guy, octave.

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 16, 2015, 09:08:58 PM
One can not arrest someone for something they did and it was not witnessed by a policeman.

That is so wrong, its funny. If this were the case no one would ever be convicted of a crime.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 16, 2015, 09:08:58 PM
You are a fucking idiot!  I worked law enforcement.  I could not arrest you for a misdemeanor if I did not witness it.  I could (and have arrested assholes) for a felony not witnessed.  It's all in the articulation.

If mr. Sendamemoney has an accident in a vehicle:  are there any injuries , as the investigating officer what is the estimated damage to both vehicles and etc?     Oh wait a minute.  You don't have a valid drivers license?  You have no insurance?  How long has it been?  And you drove....anyway?

I would articulate a felony and have fat boy as a guest at the graybar hotel.  And possibly Kathy, too, as an accessory to all this shit as it was her car!

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on April 16, 2015, 09:26:25 PM
Don't drive illegally, Falkie.  C'mon.

And what exactly is this gig with Noory?  You're going to be a regular on BEYOND BELIEF?  Commentating at the end of each episode like a paranormal Andy Rooney?  That actually sounds awesome.  How much are you getting paid?

No. It's a brand new show and what I will be doing is be on Skype live and give my commentary on the topic of the night. That's what I did the EMP video for because it was to show the producers who I am. They liked my stuff and the show was already in the works to become a pilot. Now its going to be Noory's second show. I do not know the particulars yet nor how much I am going to get paid but if union rules apply the minimum for an on air appearance under SAG/AFTRA rules is $859. SAG/AFTRA merged recently and I used to be a member of the Screen Extras Guild back in the 1970's. They too got absorbed into SAG.
The dues of the SEG were low back then and I made $75 a day for working in tv or films.
The dues to join SAG are $ 3,000 but they don't require you to join until you have 3 appearances or appear in 3 tv series or films. Their credit union gives prospective members low cost loans to pay the initial dues and make low monthly payments.

They do have a major role clause for half hour and hour shows which pay one $4725 to $ 7559 for a half hour and hour show.
I do know that producers and behind the scenes radio crew members like engineers and talk show hosts are required to be union members and the former radio union AFTRA got absorbed into SAG in 2012.

Initial pay is negotiable under the SAG-AFTRA New Media Agreement. There are no minimums under this contract; however, local, state and federal minimum wage laws still apply. Payment is due to the performer no later than five business days from the date worked.  Pension & Health or Health & Retirement contributions are due on the negotiated initial compensation, at a rate of 16.5% for both principal performers and background actors.

A while back 5 SAG members were guests on Oprah's show and they asked if they were going to get paid because they were SAG members and Oprah blew a gasket over it. She paid them but they never appeared on her show again.
The union looks askance at production companies not paying dues paying members and can take appropriate action if necessary.

I don't know how many times a month his show is going to run yet but if it runs twice a month, I can get off disability however, you are allowed to work and keep your benefits under certain conditions. I would have to find out. The payment details are sure to be worked out with George.
This all came up within the last 2 months.
There is a SAG office in SF which I will call to see what the requirements are to work in tv.
Things have changed since the 1970s in a lot of ways.
And KNOWING the LAW does NOT make me or anyone a grifter. I have the California Vehicle Code book here as well as other law materials and if I don't know the law, the local library and my attorney friend are a short distance away. Books and case law and the California codes can be read for free by anyone and my attorney friend will answer any thing I want to know for free because he was helping me with my Cadillac accident case years ago.

Falkie2013

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 16, 2015, 09:41:39 PM
You are a fucking idiot!  I worked law enforcement.  I could not arrest you for a misdemeanor if I did not witness it.  I could (and have arrested assholes) for a felony not witnessed.  It's all in the articulation.

If mr. Sendamemoney has an accident in a vehicle:  are there any injuries , as the investigating officer what is the estimated damage to both vehicles and etc?     Oh wait a minute.  You don't have a valid drivers license?  You have no insurance?  How long has it been?  And you drove....anyway?

I would articulate a felony and have fat boy as a guest at the graybar hotel.  And possibly Kathy, too, as an accessory to all this shit as it was her car!

What does one ( not me do ) if a driver is ill and its an emergency and there's no way to contact authorities ?
You go and drive to get help.

You worked in law enforcement.
Doing what ?
Mopping out cells to work off traffic tickets ?

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 16, 2015, 09:48:53 PM
I have the California Vehicle Code book here as well as other law materials and if I don't know the law, the local library and my attorney friend are a short distance away. Books and case law and the California codes can be read for free by anyone and my attorney friend will answer any thing I want to know for free because he was helping me with my Cadillac accident case years ago.
Maybe it will represent you pro bono?

coaster

So Noory's new show will be on television? Thats good I guess. It was pretty annoying when he kept referring to his Gaiam garbage as "an internet tv show"
Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 16, 2015, 09:51:19 PM
What does one ( not me do ) if a driver is ill and its an emergency and there's no way to contact authorities ?

Doing what ?
You of all people shouldnt talk shit about other people's employment.

Falkie2013

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 16, 2015, 09:53:02 PM
Maybe it will represent you pro bono?

No need for an attorney for a traffic violation.
I'm done with discussing threats by anonymous trolls.

IF I make enough money doing the show and it continues, I will eventually get off disability payments.
But who knows what may happen in the future ?
Maybe only John Titor or John Hogue. ;)

Can I return to work while getting Social Security disability benefits?

Yes, you can return to work while receiving Social Security disability benefits. We have special rules to help you get back to work without jeopardizing your initial benefits. You may be able to have a trial work period for nine months to test whether you can work.

If you get disability benefits and your condition improves or you return to work.

Working and SSDI Benefits

Generally, you can't start doing "substantial gainful activity" (SGA) and continue to receive disability benefits. In a nutshell, SGA means you are working and making more than $1,090 per month (or $1,820 if you're blind). There are exceptions to this rule, however. For SSDI recipients, there is a trial work period during which you can make more than the SGA amount without losing your benefits. (For a discussion of how much you can work when applying for benefits, see our section on working and eligibility for Social Security disability.)

SSDI recipients are entitled to test their ability to work and continue to receive full benefits regardless of whether they make more than the SGA amount, for a nine-month trial work period. For 2015, the SSA considers any month where a person has a monthly income of more than $780 a trial work month. If you are self-employed, any month where you work more than 80 hours (or earn more than $780) is a trial work month.

Once you have completed the nine-month trial work period, you can still receive SSDI for any month where your earnings fall below the SGA level, for a period of 36 months. This is called the extended period of eligibility. In other words, if you earn more than $1,090 per month, you won't get disability benefits for that month.

If your SSDI payments have stopped because your income is substantial, the SSA gives you five years during which your benefits can be reinstated if you stop work because of your disability. During the five-year period, the SSA will not require you to file a new disability application to get benefits. This is called expedited reinstatement.

If you lose your job during the trial work period, your disability benefits will not be affected. If you lose your job during the 36 months following the trial work period, and you are still disabled, you will need to call the SSA to have your disability benefits restarted

aldousburbank

I tell ya, I'm really loving this thread more all the time.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 16, 2015, 09:51:19 PM

Doing what ?
No, asshole.  I worked the projects down here in Lost Angeles.  I put ppl in prison.  this is the internet.  Don't believe me.  Whatever, bro.  I've wished better for you, but you are a bullshit artist extroardinaire.  I'm just sorry for the poor bastards that might get waxed by you.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 16, 2015, 09:54:23 PM
No need for an attorney for a traffic violation.
Unless you kill somebody.  Then we like to call that murder.

coaster

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 16, 2015, 09:56:25 PM
its not murder if you didn't see it. duh..

paladin1991

Quote from: coaster on April 16, 2015, 09:57:28 PM
its not murder if you didn't see it. duh..
*facepalm*  damn!  You're right.  What was I thinking?

Falkie2013

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 16, 2015, 09:56:25 PM

I drove for years with a license and never had an accident caused by me. Its unlikely to happen.
I can always pull over and have Kathy take over and I may drive at night instead of during the day.
Or I may not drive at all.
Its not up to you to decide.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 16, 2015, 10:01:35 PM
I drove for years with a license and never had an accident caused by me. Its unlikely to happen.
I can always pull over and have Kathy take over and I may drive at night instead of during the day.
But it's up to you who lives and who dies should you hit then, right?  Oh, wait, how can that possibly be your fault?

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 16, 2015, 10:01:35 PM
You are nothing but a criminal.

Daggit

So how long before a gofundme gets started for Falkie's SAG membership?

Whitecrow, drone, Fart? You guys good for another couple of hundred?

Falkie, when you interview George could you ask him when and under what circumstances he first found the 'George Noory Sucks' thread (whether it was the original on GLP, or the one on this site), and what his first reactions were?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 16, 2015, 09:10:34 PM
I will do what I have to do. My license will be reinstated this year.
I am a very careful driver because I don't have a license and only drive on rare occasions.

Are you going to pay the thousands of dollars you own in fines?

Dateline

I read something about freak and I had to input.  The three-headed person is rumored to be at San Mateo with Norry.  That is just freaky and demeaning, like putting someone on display at a sideshow. 

I pray that is not the use that is going to be made of Falkie.  Just imagine. One exhibit, the three-headed person with Norry and then you have the one-headed with bad knees, Falkie.  Just be careful what you are being exposed to. 

Quote from: Daggit on April 16, 2015, 10:05:32 PM
So how long before a gofundme gets started for Falkie's SAG membership?

Whitecrow, drone, Fart? You guys good for another couple of hundred?

LOL. If Falkie gets into an accident with someone it is sort of on Whitecrow's hands. He funded Falkie getting behind the wheel.

Daggit

Quote from: Dateline on April 16, 2015, 10:19:42 PM
I read something about freak and I had to input.  The three-headed person is rumored to be at San Mateo with Norry.  That is just freaky and demeaning, like putting someone on display at a sideshow. 

I pray that is not the use that is going to be made of Falkie.  Just imagine. One exhibit, the three-headed person with Norry and then you have the one-headed with bad knees, Falkie.  Just be careful what you are being exposed to.

I'm pretty sure Noory is Area51Droning, or is that Whitecrowing, Falkie for his own amusement.