• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Sambo on December 26, 2013, 08:44:40 PM
Eating anything with sodium nitrate in it is playing roulette with cancer

I agree, Sambo. I've tried to cut out anything in a can, too, or if it is stored in plastic. Glass or cardboard only.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 26, 2013, 08:47:20 PM

I can't stand this travesty anymore.

Aceept NO cheezy substitutes.

I AM FALKIE !

Video review in 2 hours.

Welcome back Falkie.

L1NGUS

November 29th Bart Ell:
"Actually, it is one person, so asshole would suffice.
It is a guy and it will surprise many which member of this site is behind it.
Did I mention this person is also very lazy with their whoisguard?
If you are going to bother paying GoDaddy a little extra for the whoisguard, you better use it on ALL domains you get from them... or use Name.com and get free protection using their coupon code.

How about we have a little fun with this... I will give him 48 hours to out himself and then I will start posting the info I have. I think that sounds fair  ;D"

48 hours, huh? It's been almost a month. Had enough fun yet, fucktard? Goddamned script kiddie. What happened to your grand exposé?

I sent you a PM asking when you planned on enlightening us with your technical skills. You chose to ignore me. Why? Because you're all fucking talk. Punks like you that act like you know what the fuck you're talking about. You were going to tell us all who the "asshole" was that was posting on that other forum. You said it was "a guy" and that we would all be surprised by "which member of this site is behind it."

You were full of shit when you made that original post and you're just as full of shit right fucking now.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was you behind the entire episode.

Does mommy know you are on the Internet?

Bart Ell

Quote from: L1NGUS on December 26, 2013, 08:55:14 PM
November 29th Bart Ell:
"Actually, it is one person, so asshole would suffice.
It is a guy and it will surprise many which member of this site is behind it.
Did I mention this person is also very lazy with their whoisguard?
If you are going to bother paying GoDaddy a little extra for the whoisguard, you better use it on ALL domains you get from them... or use Name.com and get free protection using their coupon code.

How about we have a little fun with this... I will give him 48 hours to out himself and then I will start posting the info I have. I think that sounds fair  ;D"

48 hours, huh? It's been almost a month. Had enough fun yet, fucktard? Goddamned script kiddie. What happened to your grand exposé?

I sent you a PM asking when you planned on enlightening us with your technical skills. You chose to ignore me. Why? Because you're all fucking talk. Punks like you that act like you know what the fuck you're talking about. You were going to tell us all who the "asshole" was that was posting on that other forum. You said it was "a guy" and that we would all be surprised by "which member of this site is behind it."

You were full of shit when you made that original post and you're just as full of shit right fucking now.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was you behind the entire episode.

Does mommy know you are on the Internet?

I can see there's absolutely NO reason for me to post in here. Thanks for ruining it for me assholes like Cunny.
I took enough abuse growing up. I'm not going to put up with it as an adult or in here or on this forum.
I'm done.

Effective immediately I will no longer be posting in Bellgab in any capacity.
A man can only take so much of being made to look like a complete and abject fool, of which I am not.
I will continue to ignore people like Cunny who think they deserve a moment of my time and allow the othesr who did get a private message to laugh their asses off at him.
One must take a stand against those who seek to destroy a person.
This I have done.

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 26, 2013, 09:00:52 PM
I can see there's absolutely NO reason for me to post in here. Thanks for ruining it for me assholes like Cunny.
I took enough abuse growing up. I'm not going to put up with it as an adult or in here or on this forum.
I'm done.

Effective immediately I will no longer be posting in Bellgab in any capacity.
A man can only take so much of being made to look like a complete and abject fool, of which I am not.
I will continue to ignore people like Cunny who think they deserve a moment of my time and allow the othesr who did get a private message to laugh their asses off at him.
One must take a stand against those who seek to destroy a person.
This I have done.

Your spoofs are lame.
You talked the talk of outing yet failed to produce a name.

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 26, 2013, 08:47:20 PM

I can't stand this travesty anymore.

Aceept NO cheezy substitutes.

I AM FALKIE !

Video review in 2 hours.

That' A Boy!!!

steelbot

Quote from: MV on December 26, 2013, 02:32:24 PM
god bless falkie and all, but if you're going to put yourself out there, MAN... don't be shocked when people sling shit at you.  that's all there really is to say about the matter.
I tried to explain it to him in private messages, that there's a difference in good natured ribbing vs some of the shit slinging - but he's so angry he just cant even read clearly.

To Falkie,

I only say this, no means no, asking someone to respect you and then to not respect someone's own wishes in regard to your persistent messaging to me in private when i've repeatedly warned you that NO MORE, or i'm putting you on ignore, basically now I see you did it out of spite or just to see if you could keep pushing me the same way others push you.  Well welcome to #1 on the ignore list!

-SCOTT !

tertiaryimam

Quote from: steelbot on December 26, 2013, 09:26:14 PM
I tried to explain it to him in private messages, that there's a difference in good natured ribbing vs some of the shit slinging - but he's so angry he just cant even read clearly.

To Falkie,

I only say this, no means no, asking someone to respect you and then to not respect someone's own wishes in regard to your persistent messaging to me in private when i've repeatedly warned you that NO MORE, or i'm putting you on ignore, basically now I see you did it out of spite or just to see if you could keep pushing me the same way others push you.  Well welcome to #1 on the ignore list!

-SCOTT !

I think we should all be more like littlechris. He's an easy-going, laid back kind of guy who never has an unkind word for anybody.

He's kind of like Jesus, actually.

Rock on, littlechris!

steelbot

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 26, 2013, 09:28:14 PM

I think we should all be more like littlechris. He's an easy-going, laid back kind of guy who never has an unkind word for anybody.

Rock on, littlechris!
well, i've been nice, and tried to explain it nice, and then tried to explain it further with a little more hrmmphhf in my tone, and still nothing, i've asked - so it's clear the only thing to do is do it myself. 

Sorry that Falkie's gotten hurt or harrased by some folks out there on the internet, truly I am, but in the same way as MV tried to explain and I have too, repeatedly tertiaryimam, he doesn't get it, his belief that everyone is out to get him isn't right either, I do find some of falkie's comments to be funny - but he has overplayed his schtick and people have gotten to him.  I wish him the best in the new year, but just only wish to communicate further through an open forum not private messages.  I'm not a Therapist.  It's the internet - you put your self out there for the public to see.

-Scott

Nova

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 26, 2013, 09:28:14 PM

Rock on, littlechris!

Jesus??? Hey, I'm not saying littlechris isn't a nice guy but wow, that's quite a comparison.  Be careful, you could be treading on the faith of some people on this board by saying such things. 

As for getting unwanted messages in private, well, yes it seems the next step would be ignore in my book.  No sense to have to repeatedly ask someone to stop contacting you.  Click ignore.  Done.  Simple.  Perhaps it's the only step left in some situations.  Just my two cents. :)

jazmunda

Quote from: littlechris on December 26, 2013, 08:18:09 PM
oops, didnt see ur post. i assume everyone else got a message from falkie as well?

I thought I was the only one that Falkie was sending private sweet nothings to. :(

Nova

Quote from: jazmunda on December 26, 2013, 09:47:07 PM
I thought I was the only one that Falkie was sending private sweet nothings to. :(

Hey, i feel left out here.  I think I'm the only one who never did!

tertiaryimam

Quote from: steelbot on December 26, 2013, 09:33:32 PM
well, i've been nice, and tried to explain it nice, and then tried to explain it further with a little more hrmmphhf in my tone, and still nothing, i've asked - so it's clear the only thing to do is do it myself. 

Sorry that Falkie's gotten hurt or harrased by some folks out there on the internet, truly I am, but in the same way as MV tried to explain and I have too, repeatedly tertiaryimam, he doesn't get it, his belief that everyone is out to get him isn't right either, I do find some of falkie's comments to be funny - but he has overplayed his schtick and people have gotten to him.  I wish him the best in the new year, but just only wish to communicate further through an open forum not private messages.  I'm not a Therapist.  It's the internet - you put your self out there for the public to see.

-Scott

It's cool, steelbot. I hope my praise of littlechris didn't come off wrong. It wasn't really in response to your posts as much as it was a general proclamation.

Here's to a 2014 full of fuzzy goodness!

[attachimg=1]

steelbot

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 26, 2013, 09:51:43 PM
It's cool, steelbot. I hope my praise of littlechris didn't come off wrong. It wasn't really in response to your posts as much as it was a general proclamation.

Here's to a 2014 full of fuzzy goodness!

[attachimg=1]
no worries indeed - and 2014 is gonna be a great year, I can already tell!

steelbot

Quote from: Nova on December 26, 2013, 09:51:42 PM
Hey, i feel left out here.  I think I'm the only one who never did!
Well there! - lol! - How ya doing!

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Nova on December 26, 2013, 09:43:30 PM
Jesus??? Hey, I'm not saying littlechris isn't a nice guy but wow, that's quite a comparison.  Be careful, you could be treading on the faith of some people on this board by saying such things. 

As for getting unwanted messages in private, well, yes it seems the next step would be ignore in my book.  No sense to have to repeatedly ask someone to stop contacting you.  Click ignore.  Done.  Simple.  Perhaps it's the only step left in some situations.  Just my two cents. :)

Well, I stress the "kind of like" Jesusness of littlechris. Maybe its too strong a term. I don't think littlechris could perform the same miracles Jesus did, or any of that, but I do think Jesus and littlechris were good-natured souls. I always think a lot about Jesus during Christmastime --- I don't know why, but I do.

I was going to say littlechris was like Winnie the Pooh, but I didn't want him to take it as an insult. 

Nova

Quote from: steelbot on December 26, 2013, 09:57:47 PM
Well there! - lol! - How ya doing!

Well thanks!  Nothing like a sympathy private message to cheer someone up.  Although, I do believe some people actually are into that stuff. 

littlechris

What do you guys think about Falkie having his own website? What kind of things do you see him implementing onto his site that would be of interest to you? What things would you NOT want to see on his website?  Should he have a DONATE button on his website? Would you donate a few bucks to him and the kitties? If so, how much?

steelbot

Quote from: littlechris on December 26, 2013, 10:16:49 PM
What do you guys think about Falkie having his own website? What kind of things do you see him implementing onto his site that would be of interest to you? What things would you NOT want to see on his website?  Should he have a DONATE button on his website? Would you donate a few bucks to him and the kitties? If so, how much?

I would not donate.  I have my on debilitating issues to worry about, as do a lot of folks. And my own money is tight.   

Nova

Quote from: littlechris on December 26, 2013, 10:16:49 PM

Donate??? To a guy who has publicly stated he has a broker?  Too many homeless people to throw money at.  You know, to feed their children.  Again, just my opinion. 

Bart Ell

Knowing that all of you hang on my every word, I have decided it is time I have my very own website! It can be a place where I can share my recipes like Bottled Water Chicken Soup and Kitty Hair Pasta. I have begun initial designs and do not want to miss anything important.

I figure the site can be scalable, with me putting more time in it depending on the donations I get. I know most of you had issues paying for SiriusXM radio but I am also sure you would have no issue donating to my site as I will be supplying content you can't get anywhere else.

My search for a new, non scratched e-bike section alone would be worth the price of admission. Imagine having a place where you can read my musing daily! Unheard of until now! I will also post videos of me reading the latest weird news to you, including mucho coughing and me saying ECUE ME over and over.

If enough people donate I could also add another minute of sound effects to the beginning of my videos! Imagine how cool that would be!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Website

I am also thinking of adding a blog where I could report all the people / companies that have wronged me that week. Google, YouTube, banks, phone companies, ebay, message board posters worldwide, the evil New Zealander mastermind kiwi inserter Bluesmunda - they are all out to get me and it is all due to that evil radio man, Lorge Booring

Falkie2013

Quote from: Nova on December 26, 2013, 10:28:40 PM
Donate??? To a guy who has publicly stated he has a broker?  Too many homeless people to throw money at.  You know, to feed their children.  Again, just my opinion.

I now have a big $200 in that brokerage account. Hardly a fortune. I had a TEMPORARY problem with funds.

And I'm going to get Noory and Birnes and someone else to autograph the book and auction it off for charity with a portion going to me to pay for a second book for my collection and to cover mailing costs back and forth.
In fact I have an idea to get everyone mentioned in the book to autograph it if possible.

Video in 20 minutes.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 26, 2013, 11:13:45 PM
I now have a big $200 in that brokerage account. Hardly a fortune. I had a TEMPORARY problem with funds.

And I'm going to get Noory and Birnes and someone else to autograph the book and auction it off for charity with a portion going to me to pay for a second book for my collection and to cover mailing costs back and forth.
In fact I have an idea to get everyone mentioned in the book to autograph it if possible.

Video in 20 minutes.

I hear a lot of George's recipes in that book have been giving elderly bulldogs explosive diarrhea.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 26, 2013, 10:31:25 PM
Knowing that all of you hang on my every word, I have decided it is time I have my very own website! It can be a place where I can share my recipes like Bottled Water Chicken Soup and Kitty Hair Pasta. I have begun initial designs and do not want to miss anything important.

I figure the site can be scalable, with me putting more time in it depending on the donations I get. I know most of you had issues paying for SiriusXM radio but I am also sure you would have no issue donating to my site as I will be supplying content you can't get anywhere else.

My search for a new, non scratched e-bike section alone would be worth the price of admission. Imagine having a place where you can read my musing daily! Unheard of until now! I will also post videos of me reading the latest weird news to you, including mucho coughing and me saying ECUE ME over and over.

If enough people donate I could also add another minute of sound effects to the beginning of my videos! Imagine how cool that would be!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Website

I am also thinking of adding a blog where I could report all the people / companies that have wronged me that week. Google, YouTube, banks, phone companies, ebay, message board posters worldwide, the evil New Zealander mastermind kiwi inserter Bluesmunda - they are all out to get me and it is all due to that evil radio man, Lorge Booring

Too goddamn funny! Yer killing me Bart Ell!

BobGrau

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 26, 2013, 11:54:47 PM

I hear a lot of George's recipes in that book have been giving elderly bulldogs explosive diarrhea.

You know it's bad when you can actually hear the diarhea.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: BobGrau on December 27, 2013, 12:10:28 AM
You know it's bad when you can actually hear the diarhea.

I thought hanging a windchime on the corpulent bulldog's curly tail would help make the sound a little bit more pleasing, but it only served to mock my efforts.