• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Bart Ell

Afternoon Bronies!

2 more views. another $41 in my pocket. I was thinking of expanding my subject matter but it is hard to outdo others on topics you know they are experts on, like bum banditry and communal fridge food teefing.

http://www.thegrindstone.com/2011/08/29/career-management/office-etiquette-strategy/office-etiquette-the-communal-refrigerator-354/

Sandwich? Mines
Fruit cup? Mines
Twinkie? Mines mines mines
Tricks like these will cut your grocery bill in half and when you make a communal fridge wage, every cent is important.

As for the butt bandits, well, they can't really help themselves. They see a man leaning over a fence and they have to have it. Please don't judge them harshly, it is just part of their DNA - dang nasty assitry. Again, hard for me to judge, I just don't have the exposure to this like they do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closeted

My ankle is acting up again, which means I plan on doing even less walking today than initially planned. I have heard some very mean comments like why do you sloth around instead of losing weight? Well, not that it is any of your business, it is hard to buy healthy food when you make a communal fridge wage. It is not like you can go out and buy a bag of carrots, onions and some celery for the price of a Big Mac or anything. You can't buy a chicken for the price of fries and a pop either, so there is no way to make 30 servings of chicken soup for the price of one meal at McDonalds. I have crunched the numbers, it just can't be done. Trust me, I have the books that explore this topic.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/homemade-chicken-soup/

tertiaryimam

Quote from: b_dubb on December 28, 2013, 12:42:24 PM
Pull up your man panties and get over it.  if you want to talk Politics take it to the Politics thread.  It's that simple.

[attachimg=1]

tertiaryimam

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 28, 2013, 02:48:51 PM

QUICK someone get Bart Ell some sun glasses so he can see falkie for what he is.

I'm glad you see the light, Comrade Nooryisawesome. I've carried water for the Refalklican party too long.

Sometimes all it takes is a single candle to light the night on fire.

[attachimg=1]

eddie dean

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 28, 2013, 02:15:51 PM
Heh
Is this what brokeback mt was like?

Of course not!!
BB Mountain was a romantic tale about two cowboys who fall in love while working as sheep herders in the rugged and beautiful Wyoming mountains in the 1960's. It had nothing to do with the Borg or Star Trek! It was a forbidden and secretive love affair between two men who were...... ........ :-X

Oops!! what I really meant to say was, I never saw the movie.
I have no idea what you are talking about. :-[

aldousburbank

Quote from: eddie dean on December 28, 2013, 04:34:14 PM
Of course not!!
BB Mountain was a romantic tale about two cowboys who fall in love while working as sheep herders in the rugged and beautiful Wyoming mountains in the 1960's. It had nothing to do with the Borg or Star Trek! It was a forbidden and secretive love affair between two men who were...... ........ :-X

I know.  Me either.

aldousburbank

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 28, 2013, 03:48:05 PM
I'm glad you see the light, Comrade Nooryisawesome. I've carried water for the Refalklican party too long.

Sometimes all it takes is a single candle to light the night on fire.

[attachimg=1]
TT, have I ever told you that I do not dislike your splendid offerings? And I don't find them strange or pedantic. I hope that's ok to say.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 28, 2013, 05:35:24 PM
TT, have I ever told you that I do not dislike your splendid offerings? And I don't find them strange or pedantic. I hope that's ok to say.

Thankyou, Chairman Aldousburbank. I know we can count on you to serve the revolution with neither cowardice nor self-seeking.

Reading your kind words, I cannot help but be struck by these lines of that glorious hymn to our eschaton, the Internationale:

Mais si les corbeaux, les vautours
Un de ces matins disparaissent
Le soleil brillera toujours.

But if these ravens, these vultures
Disappeared one of these days,
The sun will shine forever. . .

Even if I do not live to see that shining Sun, I know my children will see it. And if those children happen to have a sexy ghost hunter for a mother, so much the better.

History is on our side. We have a world to win and nothing to lose but our chains.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: eddie dean on December 28, 2013, 04:34:14 PM
Of course not!!

Eddie Dean, I must say I admire the fact that you're the one host on Gabcast who hasn't replied to my nutball posts as if I was serious. The dog whistle doesn't seem to work on you. Roswells and all that.

tertiaryimam

Since Falkie's oddly silent today I figured you all might be interested in what's going on with Casio.

Apparently someone knocked on his door on Christmas day because someone parked in their parking spot across the street:

neighbor from other side of the driveway acting like a thug

He was polite when he spoke to Casio, but he was acting "thug" earlier with his comrades (the guy, not Casio).

There's a funny punchline at the end of the video. Nice work Casio!

littlechris

Quote from: area51drone on December 28, 2013, 01:42:18 PM

Bart Ell - Falkie

I dont get it. What is this supposed to mean?? Is it sexual? I'm only 10.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: littlechris on December 28, 2013, 07:47:09 PM
I dont get it. What is this supposed to mean?? Is it sexual? I'm only 10.

It's a Star Wars reference. You remember that scene where Han Solo rips Danny Trejo's heart out and eats it? Then Darth Nablus --- played by Rick Moranis ---takes a lead pipe and bashes Han Solo's head in, and you can see the brains and everything. Well, he takes the lead pipe and jams into the upper part of Han Solo's unbroken skull and drags him into a shed of electric blue neon light where he cannibalizes Han Solo's corpse to the tune of "If I was Rich Man", which was from Fiddler on the Roof. You probably saw the animated version of Fiddler On the Roof, which was Feival Goes West.

Anyway, that's what it means.

Falkie2013

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 28, 2013, 07:14:36 PM
Since Falkie's oddly silent today I figured you all might be interested in what's going on with Casio.

Apparently someone knocked on his door on Christmas day because someone parked in their parking spot across the street:

neighbor from other side of the driveway acting like a thug

He was polite when he spoke to Casio, but he was acting "thug" earlier with his comrades (the guy, not Casio).

There's a funny punchline at the end of the video. Nice work Casio!

Falkie's silent because he was up all night reading technical books and is tired.
And I also read an article about your soviets in roswell and the article determined that her entire case is from an unsubstaniated " witness " who says that HE knows the Commies did it, with no direct prooof.
And I've been coughing since I got back and was reading a new book ( conspiracies abound) from 2000 that claims that FDR knew all and deliberately and provocatively engaged in a program to force the Japanese to attack us. He did send submarines into Japanese coastal waters ( which really pissed off the Japs ) on multiple occasions.
I also picked up a book on the Knights Templar, the Marovingians and such.
No conspiracy cocoa though I have a lot of Swiss Miss and Nestle's in the cupboard.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 28, 2013, 08:08:26 PM
Falkie's silent because he was up all night reading technical books and is tired.
And I also read an article about your soviets in roswell and the article determined that her entire case is from an unsubstaniated " witness " who says that HE knows the Commies did it, with no direct prooof.
And I've been coughing since I got back and was reading a new book ( conspiracies abound) from 2000 that claims that FDR knew all and deliberately and provocatively engaged in a program to force the Japanese to attack us. He did send submarines into Japanese coastal waters ( which really pissed off the Japs ) on multiple occasions.
I also picked up a book on the Knights Templar, the Marovingians and such.
No conspiracy cocoa though I have a lot of Swiss Miss and Nestle's in the cupboard.

Did you try Hoagland's recipe for curing sinus infection? If not, be sure to make a video of it.

As far as Joseph Stalin and Roswell goes, I think its far more plausible that Roswell was simply Soviet utilization of Nazi tech rather than space bugs who have the technical capacity to fly zillions of miles to Earth but don't know how the fuck to keep their vehicle from crashing into former Mexican territory. Most of the UFO photos, you'll note, derive from the eras during and after Hitler's rise to power, and there's a plethora of reputable literature demonstrating the Nazis were actually building saucer-like craft. Foo fighters were primarily spotted over Scandinavia in the early years --- i.e. the Third Reich's fly zone. We don't start seeing heavy UFO sightings in the US until after Project Paperclip.

eddie dean

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 28, 2013, 06:17:53 PM

Eddie Dean, I must say I admire the fact that you're the one host on Gabcast who hasn't replied to my nutball posts as if I was serious. The dog whistle doesn't seem to work on you. Roswells and all that.

This post has been reported to the moderator.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: eddie dean on December 28, 2013, 11:34:11 PM
This post has been reported to the moderator.

Shit. I guess it's off to the Rocky Mountain Ghost Explorers proboards site:

http://rmge.proboards.com/

G'bye Falkie.
G'bye littlechris.
G'bye littlefalkie.

[attachimg=1]

Bart Ell

Oh, hay there badgers!

I am sorry I have not been around more this last day. I know it must have been tough for all of you that hang on my every word to not have any words to hang on to.

When you run a multi dollar monetization organization like I do then it is important to keep ahead of the competition by reading the latest books on how to do things online. Most of you think it would be quicker and probably even a little more effective to watch a youtube video on the topic instead of reading a book but you would be wrong!

The only way to solve a tech issue is by reading a book on it or physically taking your computer down to a smartie bar and have them show you. Trust me, I have over 50 books on this topic right here behind me.

Example - Do you think that you can just go to youtube and watch a video on how to flip the mirror image in Photo Booth? NO! This is something that requires you to put the computer on the red wagon and go seek professional help.

Flip The Mirror VIDEO Image in Photo Booth. (Video)

Or, let's say we wanted to sync up the audio in our latest clip. That, too, requires schlepping the computer down with you. There is no way to learn that in a few minutes from the comfort of your own pile of filth.

IMovie Sync fix

Some things can't be solved by watching a youtube video. Sometimes you have to do a bunch of extra work and google a topic. I know, much easier to read a book on the topic than to type all those keywords into google.

Finally, don't you ever let anyone fool you, there are no respectful jobs with a communal fridge. When is the last time you heard these words - It seems someone took your burrito from the communal fridge, Mr Trump - never, right?

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 29, 2013, 08:59:31 AM
Oh, hay there badgers!

With all due respect, Bart Ell, there are certain things in which Youtube videos can at best hint at the truth, but cannot take us all the way.

Here is one on cleaning pug wrinkles which, while adequate, leaves out the process of sedating the pug first with valium:

How-To: Clean Your Pug's Wrinkles

If you don't sedate the pug first it will often bite and your fingers and, being raised as a fighting dog, it is trained not to let go until the finger has been swallowed. I only have 21 fingers due to such mistakes.

And I followed these instructions on making LSD, and I ended up overcooking it, resulting in LS-Z, which, sadly, causes one to lose control of one's bowels during arousal:

Total synthesis of lysergic acid

I didn't take the LS-Z, of course, but I did sell it to the members of a Satanic Buddhist coven who I'm friendly with.

The trick, I learned from reading, was that when you're cooking the ramen noodles in preparation of LSD, you must add apple cider vinegar to the mix once the noodles reach a temperature of $150 farenheit, along with fuuckin draino, and fuuckin paint thinner. Once you see little pentagrams boil up on the surface, that's when you know its time to ash your Black & Mild cigar into the mix and turn off the stove.

Falkie2013

Speaking of videos, there are those who have been complaining that I have not prepped enough or the latest video was not up to my usual standards.

What they don't realize is that I am still sick.

As I said in an inbox to one poster :

I had 3 incidents yesterday where I coughed so hard and so much I had accidents. I told you I am still sick.
I thank someone for Immodium.

I was thinking at the time that :

" I've farted and I can't get up ! "

I got up today and was seeing what's on and saw unsealed alien files with bill birnes talking about the pyramids.

Which got me to thinking that they always have things posed as a question.

So here's my two in that vein.

Could the Great Pyramid be someone's giant paperweight ?

Could the Sphinx be the giant blotter device on someones giant blotter on their desk ?

At one time, every desk in America had blotter paper with a hand held device for blotting up ink.

Everyone should check out the videos of this guy who tells everyone how the Fed and the big bankers are manipulating the money supply and your worthless paper money.

Silver Update 12/22/13 Bankster Endgame

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 29, 2013, 11:44:23 AM

As I said in an inbox to one poster :

I had 3 incidents yesterday where I coughed so hard and so much I had accidents. I told you I am still sick.
I thank someone for Immodium.

I was thinking at the time that :

" I've farted and I can't get up ! "

He didn't type that did he? Tell me he didn't. No, I refuse to believe it; his account has been hijacked.

tertiaryimam

This thread has become a Godlike force.

I am in awe.

littlechris

I LOVE  this thread!!! This thread is fu@king FAMOUS!!!!

eddie dean

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 29, 2013, 04:22:29 AM

Shit. I guess it's off to the Rocky Mountain Ghost Explorers proboards site:

http://rmge.proboards.com/

G'bye Falkie.
G'bye littlechris.
G'bye littlefalkie.

[attachimg=1]

HaHa!
Good luck with that.
Make sure to bring a book, or something..

b_dubb

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 29, 2013, 11:44:23 AM
you HAVE been to a doctor haven't you?

Falkie2013

Here I talk about the plethora of paranormal shows, UFO Hunters, Bill Birnes, MV and his anti cat stance, Art Bell and more !!! ...

The Guy From Pittsburgh (tm) Talks About UFO Hunters, Paranormal Researchers and More !!! ...

I predict that in 2014 the roads will be so clogged full of crews of paranormal researchers, ufo hunters, decoders, ghost hunters, hillbilly handfishers, hillbilly duck callers, conspiracy theorists, tornado chasers and american pickers that the entire transportation and delivery system will grind to a halt, never to recover.

Bart Ell

Extra extra, read all about me!

I have taken none of your advice and am back to pimp myself again. I made a list on how I can improve myself without listening to any of the garbage the haters said like "no more mirrored videos" or "sync that sound" or "why are you pointing the cam at the celing?". All of that is troll talk. "Don't slurp so much" is another one.

Nope, I decided I will now read my important message to you off of my screen while the screen light flashes in my glasses and I wear a nutella stain on my face... you better hope that is nutella and not a remnant from my earlier "accidents"

I will babble on wearing the same t-shirt I have been wearing for nearly a week. I will point to my backwards signs and wonder why they have not brought me sponsors yet... after all, who else is mirror advertising for them, huh?

To top it off I got myself an even bigger cup to slurp from! Slurp slurp ESCUE ME slurp slurp

http://www.zazzle.ca/jumbo+mugs

This one is for all the haters, I am showing you how, when I am on my game, nobody is Flakier than me!