• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

could it be....
Falkie has bedazzled Abram with tales of his vast paranormal book collection, cat urine soaked plushies,  various Halloween decor, TWO..COUNT EM'...TWO ALIEN HEADS (and one lights up !), gourmet coffee beans, various reusable shopping bags, various VHS movies, his Iron City beer cap, 2 canes, walker (stolen), bookshelves, ONE FROZEN CHICKEN, secret photos of naked slow Kathy, sofa bed (slightly used), various Pittsburgh paraphernalia.....
AND MUCH MORE....

Falkie is playing the part of a wealthy man, just stringing Abram along.....
insinuating that he may "inherit" Falkie's "empire" ?
IF....he "plays his cards right"

WhiteCrow

Its a fools game to second guess the Big Guy and his protégé.  Only Shredni can tackle this one.

Love ALL

Norm

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 26, 2017, 06:44:13 PM
I believe it's Shreddi Vashtar, with a remarkable piece of performance art.  Pretending to befriend Falkie, trying to hide that fake American accent behind a can of Cope and a spittoon.  I keep thinking at any moment he's going to lose it and burst into uncontrollable peals of laughter. 

The man is amazing.  Imagine flying here, getting into character, taking a position as a Safeway bagboy (Starbucks, FoodMaxx or Wal-Mart being a little too on the nose), and waiting for Falkie to amble by.

The bit about the pythons guarding the border when Falkie was insisting on crocodiles was pure genius.

My god man, I think you're onto something, the pieces of the puzzle are beginning to fit..

The Snorchlax

It seems Falkie has found a friend to make YouTube with

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 26, 2017, 02:13:08 PM
Abe and Senda must fill some mutual father-son gap in each other's lives.

It's the only explanation for why a 19-year-old dude would spend his day off in Senda's apartment.

I think that Abram needs the mentoring that only someone like George can provide - very much like a bear and cub type of relationship.

The Master is going to have to do for Abram what others once did for him: lead him, guide him.  George was a very different man then, and now he'll have to be patient with Abe.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 26, 2017, 07:58:46 PM
I think that Abram needs the mentoring that only someone like George can provide - very much like a bear and cub type of relationship.

The Master is going to have to do for Abram what others once did for him: lead him, guide him.  George was a very different man then, and now he'll have to be patient with Abe.
Déjà vu....
are you insinuating....
George will be "discovered" dead in his bathtub ?
with a "twist"....
(George will have unfed kitties looking for food...)
his father had no kitties...

*there were rumors about George being "involved" in his Father's untimely demise....

PURE SINISTER GENIUS !
having "appeared" on YouTube with George...
he has established a reason for fingerprints, DNA, hair, skin and "bodily fluids" belonging to him being identified by the Martinez Police during the ensuing investigation into Falkie's half eaten body being found in his bathtub (Déjà vu....like father like son, EXCEPT Falkie will have hungry kitties in Casa Senda looking for a free meal)..
damn, and I am sure Falkie has told Abram how inept to Martinez Police are anyway...
you know what I mean, filing all the false police reports for scamming people and they never catch on...
Abram seems to have a foolproof plan in the works !
LOL

Quote from: The Snorchlax on July 26, 2017, 07:54:22 PM
It seems Falkie has found a friend to make YouTube with
is..."to make YouTube with"
a euphemism for something disgusting ?

whoozit

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 26, 2017, 06:44:13 PM
The bit about the pythons guarding the border when Falkie was insisting on crocodiles was pure genius.
I loved Falkie insisting the pythons would eat all of the native animals.  What the fuck, are the alligators going to order out and eat foreign animals?

damon

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 26, 2017, 07:58:46 PM

Open line Gerry you should use a different type of an example other then Bear and Cub type of relationship. A bear/cub relationship means gay and young gay. I do not think that George is GAY. So please use a different type of example. We do not want George to call you a troll, hater and many other things. We all know that you got the WRATH OF THE SENDA MONSTER in the past. We do not want to have a mad George "anthony" Senda. A happy George means more cool videos, a mad George = getting ban from live YouTube.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bear

The Snorchlax

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 26, 2017, 08:17:02 PM
is..."to make YouTube with"
a euphemism for something disgusting ?

I haven't been on BellGab in a while so this is all very exciting!

damon

George Senda here is a tip when you do your live show. Please eat your food before or after the show and NOT DURING THE SHOW BECAUSE ITS GROSS

Quote from: Adolph Schlongenhaler on July 26, 2017, 08:17:34 PM

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cub

I think you have hit the nail on the head here, Gary.

Quote from: damon on July 26, 2017, 08:18:43 PM
Open line Gerry you should use a different type of an example other then Bear and Cub type of relationship. A bear/cub relationship means gay and young gay. I do not think that George is GAY. So please use a different type of example. We do not want George to call you a troll, hater and many other things. We all know that you got the WRATH OF THE SENDA MONSTER in the past. We do not want to have a mad George "anthony" Senda. A happy George means more cool videos, a mad George = getting ban from live YouTube.

Thank you for notifying me of this.  I've never heard of "bear and cub" being defined in this manner, and the analogy I used was apparently most unfortunate!  I would never cast any such aspersions on George, and my use of that phrase was not, and should not be inferred to have been, done in a negative or malicious way.

I am a loyal supporter and fan of The Guy From Pittsburgh! 

Quote from: damon on July 26, 2017, 08:29:28 PM
George Senda here is a tip when you do your live show. Please eat your food before or after the show and NOT DURING THE SHOW BECAUSE ITS GROSS
damn, you just went from groupie to a hater and a troll ?
(that is how I view your post)

WWFS...what would Falkie say ?

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 26, 2017, 08:38:28 PM
Thank you for notifying me of this.  I've never heard of "bear and cub" being defined in this manner, and the analogy I used was apparently most unfortunate!  I would never cast any such aspersions on George, and my use of that phrase was not, and should not be inferred to have been, done in a negative or malicious way.

let me get this "straight"....
you are inferring that being "GAY" is in of itself..
NEGATIVE AND MALICIOUS ??
am I understanding you correctly ?

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 26, 2017, 08:38:50 PM
damn, you just went from groupie to a hater and a troll ?
(that is how I view your post)

WWFS...what would Falkie say ?
I'm just a groupie who tells how it is. His eating was just gross. Nothing more and unprofessional as a podcaster

damon

You are welcome. Praise George senda

so, what would YOU think of George if....
he waddled out of the closet and stated he liked "boys" ?
he waddled out of the closet in one of slow Kathy's or his dead mother's dresses and insisted on being called Georgina  ?

*would you still have respect and love for he/she/it or whatever ?

damon

Good night my friends and now for my falkie break

Quote from: damon on July 26, 2017, 08:44:13 PM
I'm just a groupie who tells how it is. His eating was just gross. Nothing more and unprofessional as a podcaster
would you consider Falkie talking a "dump" during a podcast or LIVE YouTube unprofessional and gross ?
...just trying to understand where you are coming from

Praise George Senda
Praise Boy George Senda
Praise Georgina Senda
(there, I covered all the bases)

Falkie puts out hours of video, and gets very hungry.  Its shameful for you to complain and try to deny him nourishment.  I suppose you would ask him not to use the restroom during a video if he heeded to?

Lilith

No worries Ol Gerry. You have always been a good MJW (MasterJusticeWarrior), and I would never suspect you of anything malicious.

Friendship

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 26, 2017, 09:08:20 PM
Falkie puts out hours of video, and gets very hungry.  Its shameful for you to complain and try to deny him nourishment.  I suppose you would ask him not to use the restroom during a video if he heeded to?

I know, Right?

ZaZa

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 26, 2017, 11:32:11 AM
Is he about to give him another colonoscopy?
that was witty SirVa. Lol !!
you see you can do it.
I think I snapped you back to being beneficial to Bellgab again.

Hey PEOPLE LOOK ~ I MADE SredniVashtar GREAT AGAIN  ;) :) Lol

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 26, 2017, 09:08:20 PM
we can be thankful that at least Falkie usually has "below the gut" hidden from the camera...
you know, just in case he has an itch in a rather embarrassing place...

Quote from: brig on July 26, 2017, 09:36:47 PM
I know, Right?
Brig,
I believe YoU are the only person Right all the time...

Quote from: damon on July 26, 2017, 08:47:25 PM
Good night my friends and now for my falkie break
do you find yourself experiencing "Falkie withdrawals" during such breaks ?

asking for Falkie

ZaZa

"Please eat your food before or after the show and NOT DURING THE SHOW BECAUSE ITS GROSS"

-excellent comment damon.

That's why I very seldom watch his videos.
One thing is to be delusional (like Falkie is about his importance as a video generator) -but to be gross face stuffing primitive pig turns me OFF of having any even
remote interest in his opinions he presents in his extremely shitty videos.
But he is perfect match for 95% of people daily posting here getting exited at his every fart.