• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 07:13:24 AM

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: DanTSX on December 13, 2013, 04:37:24 AM
Why are you so negative, man?

Mellow the fuck out.


This is you.  The guy/gal that ruins all the fucking fun. Slapping flying cocks out of the air

You must be a teacher or work for the department of motor vehicles.  Nobody else is this miserable



Maybe works at the USPS? Per capita. ..pound for pound they use more psychotropic drugs of any other business or organization in the US. BTW...I made that up. But since they were toting machine guns to work a couple/few decades ago...they have really calmed down quite a bit. They are all doped up.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on December 13, 2013, 07:48:17 PM
Meh? We didn't create the situation? I understand this. However, this thread is dead and beyond ridiculous. If these people want to post fan art or pictures, they should do so in another thread. None of the last 10 pages really has anything to do about Art. Why do I care? Because maybe the board would benefit with this thread being deleted. Maybe we would get the lunatics doing something else instead of posting in this nonsense.


[attachimg=1]
(Art by tertiaryimam)

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 13, 2013, 09:32:37 PM
[attachimg=1]
(Art by tertiaryimam)
And where would that be? In nutty-ville?  Luneytown? This mook is a nothing and an ugly Frankenstein looking dope with the IQ of an earthworm.

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 13, 2013, 09:15:49 PM
Maybe works at the USPS? Per capita. ..pound for pound they use more psychotropic drugs of any other business or organization in the US. BTW...I made that up. But since they were toting machine guns to work a couple/few decades ago...they have really calmed down quite a bit. They are all doped up.


Just don't make 'em disgruntled.


Quote from: CantFindTVRemote on December 13, 2013, 08:59:02 PM
You didn't even support art by getting a subscription to Sirius while he was on the air, so what are you doing here complaining about the fact that he or this thread is gone? "You don't vote, you don't get a voice."



Found the clicker, yet? Hey, don't feel bad, darlin'; I still can't find my salt shaker. 8)

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 13, 2013, 09:36:25 PM
And where would that be? In nutty-ville?  Luneytown? This mook is a nothing and an ugly Frankenstein looking dope with the IQ of an earthworm.

[attachimg=1]

laserjock

John B Wells is a fartnocker (I don't know what that means, but nevertheless, Wells IS one).

georgesucks

Quote from: Snoreman on December 13, 2013, 10:05:00 PM
Fixed it for you.
What John B Wells has a penis? That is news to me. ::) :D



dortmunder

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on December 13, 2013, 07:52:32 PM
There are 730 pages on this thread. 25 comments per page X 730 pages = 18,375. Insane. How may of these last 200 pages have to do with Art Bell quitting Dark Matter? Probably not many.

You don't need to visit this thread, do you? Just go take a walk or do something more fun and soon you'll forget all about it. And the rest of us can carry on the way we wish to. Everyone's happy. See how that's done?

littlechris

Quote from: CantFindTVRemote on December 13, 2013, 08:59:02 PM
You didn't even support art by getting a subscription to Sirius while he was on the air, so what are you doing here complaining about the fact that he or this thread is gone? "You don't vote, you don't get a voice."

^^Truth ^^

Quote from: dortmunder on December 14, 2013, 01:30:13 AM
You don't need to visit this thread, do you? Just go take a walk or do something more fun and soon you'll forget all about it. And the rest of us can carry on the way we wish to. Everyone's happy. See how that's done?

<thumbs up emoticon>? It's all I've got.

WOTR

Quote from: eddie dean on December 13, 2013, 08:12:40 PM
Why are you still so pissed off about this? Let it go man, it is the Christmas season after all.
Think of the baby jebus, he died for your sins, and stuff.
Off topic comments are what we do best around here.

Try this new thread:
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=5393.0
You're welcome!
See, now I was going to suggest that until I thought a little more about it... If he goes to that thread he will realize that after the fist few posts we have all been working overtime to derail that thread.  Then he will wonder how it is that we, as a group, cannot stay on topic.  Why is it when somebody asked for news on Art the thread veered into John B. Wells, the degradation of radio in general (and Coast in particular), Serius and some speculation about Arts non-compete?  No where does it touch the territory of actual news on Art...

I think that poster may become agitated and upset to read that thread and find that it became completely derailed in the first half page.

Until there is actual news I vote we return to discussing the taste and types of salted licorice and rename this thread "dark licorice matter."


Spooky Matter

Quote from: onan on December 09, 2013, 04:41:03 PM

What a bunch of pointless brain calisthenics. Galvanic response merely shows conductivity. The physiology of pain is a much more complicated subject.

To suggest there is no difference between killing for sustenance and affectation is... well a pointless argument.
RFO!  Or right fucking on!  I can't decide what's worse, the jabberwocky or the swatting of flying dildoes, but they're both enough for me to call this; I'm outta here

Quote from: Spooky Matter on December 14, 2013, 03:19:19 AM
RFO!  Or right fucking on!  I can't decide what's worse, the jabberwocky or the swatting of flying dildoes, but they're both enough for me to call this; I'm outta here






DanTSX

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 13, 2013, 09:15:49 PM
Maybe works at the USPS? Per capita. ..pound for pound they use more psychotropic drugs of any other business or organization in the US. BTW...I made that up. But since they were toting machine guns to work a couple/few decades ago...they have really calmed down quite a bit. They are all doped up.

Don't be hating on machine guns.   They are an awesome investment.  My buddy bought a full auto UZI back in 2007 for $5500.  Worth $10500 today.


DanTSX

Quote from: Spooky Matter on December 14, 2013, 03:19:19 AM
RFO!  Or right fucking on!  I can't decide what's worse, the jabberwocky or the swatting of flying dildoes, but they're both enough for me to call this; I'm outta here


Why are you scared of the phallus ?  Is this not a marvel of modern technology?

Tomorrow.....we will have google glass guided flying heli-dildos!

It feels like Victorian times in here.  Everyone wants to chisel the dicks off of all of the roman sculptures, and paint bloomers on all the nekid women in frescos.   Might want to paint Some diapers over the painted horses too.  God forbid someone witness their manhood.  Can't go back to the farm after you've seen Karl Hungus

DanTSX

Quote from: AC400KICK on December 13, 2013, 06:37:00 PM
No it won't bite but if you get it excited it may jump up and spit some thick viscous deliciousness in your direction


Nutella

DanTSX

Quote from: Spooky Matter on December 13, 2013, 04:01:48 PM
Man, oh man, I mean man!  RUFKM!?  Shall I go through some your posts and ask u the same question man?  Cause some of them sound like if there is a satan, she wrote them so STFUA!  Go through mine and find how many at one time were pleasant and NOT negative.  Get yourself a whore stalker that MV won't ban even though he is again posting member's personal shit, EVEN FUCKING PHOTOS OF THEIR HOMES!!!!!!!!!  What's so fucking sick is it's not my house but this slag of a scumbag tells everyone here it is!  This fucking piece of trash along with 'some' other bitches here who should simply have me on fucking ignore but love to antagonize as well, is where the negativity comes from Dannyboy, I mean man.

I think I know what you are saying.


DanTSX

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on December 13, 2013, 07:29:39 PM
I came back here after a couple of weeks to see what the latest on Art Bell was, read through this thread, and realized you people talk zero Art Bell. I see pictures of Ewoks and nothing else that pertains to Art quitting and news pertaining to that. The moderator should shut this thread down. It's a waste of time because the people here have not stuck to the topic. Art quit, no new news, so this thread should be obsolete. Instead, it has become a friends forum. It's a disgrace.


Art is here
Art is everywhere
Art approves of our behavior

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 13, 2013, 10:38:37 PM
[attachimg=1]
Heg ok...just give me the wine glass...I 'll piss in it and frankenstein wouldn't even know the difference...what a dildo. Cheers...you drink to that jbw.

Meanandnasty

Once upon a time, many pages ago, Mr. Art Bell Quit Dark Matter. . 

laserjock

John B Wells is a wanna be when it comes to being avuncular.  He's also a paranoid jerk, if you send him criticism it freaks him out, sometimes he replies to comments and goes on the air about them, with ramblings that are half nonsense.  Also, he is, politically, a way out there extremist Alex Jones acolyte.  Art might have had political viewpoints I didn't agree with, but Art was much classier about expressing them and he's MUCH more rational.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meanandnasty on December 14, 2013, 11:54:07 PM
Once upon a time, many pages ago, Mr. Art Bell Quit Dark Matter. .

That sort of spurious and damaging talk starts wars! Retract that nonsense forthwith and accept a sound horse whipping.

laserjock

mmm dohnuts mmm, mmm, whipped horse, mmm...

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod