• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on May 15, 2016, 02:43:14 PM
amy martin june 11th

replay of last nights show is on now. http://streams.museter.com:2199/tunein/endofdays.pls
This link doesn't download player for me.  I'm a tech dummy.  Is there another link I can use?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 15, 2016, 10:34:18 PM
This link doesn't download player for me.  I'm a tech dummy.  Is there another link I can use?

http://tunein.com/radio/End-of-Days-Radio-s252245/

ninjashoes

please try to listen to our morning show this Tuesday if you can.

and also praise MV

Quote from: ninjashoes on May 16, 2016, 05:09:39 PM

and also praise MV

What time eastern?

ninjashoes

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 16, 2016, 05:12:46 PM
What time eastern?

2:30pm

also btw Star agreed to make sweet love to me on the last show

Quote from: ninjashoes on May 16, 2016, 05:15:25 PM
2:30pm

also btw Star agreed to make sweet love to me on the last show

You're becoming quite the man whore. I can only hope Heather your feather never finds out about this.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 16, 2016, 05:20:11 PM
You're becoming quite the man whore. I can only hope Heather your feather never finds out about this.

Exactly.   Heather is a witch after all.   She'll turn you into a Newt.

And you won't get better.............................................

Once a newt, always a newt! Or was that a moose? I forget.

Chine

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 16, 2016, 05:22:55 PM
Exactly.   Heather is a witch after all.   She'll turn you into a Newt.

And you won't get better.............................................

Nah. She's not a witch. Ok, anyone now a days can toss that about.  'I study Witchcraft' Many like to say that, played around with 'spells' from a book that so many but for fun to 'be a witch!' from her questions to guests, doubt she's an actual practitioner. Any serious practitioner,  identifying him/herself would never ask such questions.  Has she specified what sect she practices? High Magick / Low Magick?   There are many sects (stems of specific culture). I could tell from the lack of understanding intent, the neutrality of nature in any energetic work involving a complexity of skill. Sounds very novice and not educated pracSome love to use the label to feel 'cool' 'different' When it's actually worth much more respect.

Quote from: Chine on May 16, 2016, 05:41:04 PM
Nah. She's not a witch. Ok, anyone now a days can toss that about.  'I study Witchcraft' Many like to say that, played around with 'spells' from a book that so many but for fun to 'be a witch!' from her questions to guests, doubt she's an actual practitioner. Any serious practitioner,  identifying him/herself would never ask such questions.  Has she specified what sect she practices? High Magick / Low Magick?   There are many sects (stems of specific culture). I could tell from the lack of understanding intent, the neutrality of nature in any energetic work involving a complexity of skill. Sounds very novice and not educated pracSome love to use the label to feel 'cool' 'different' When it's actually worth much more respect.

She should cast a spell that makes her podcast better. You know, her being a "witch" and all...

Chine

Quote from: rekcuf on May 16, 2016, 05:43:42 PM
She should cast a spell that makes her podcast better. You know, her being a "witch" and all...

Spell / Intent Energy Work / Manifest

All the same. Even the Law of Attraction is a kinder gentle idea of 'magic'

We apply magic every day though we don't use the word that sounds so 'Oh Spooky'

Intent , Spells require a concentration of intent. And if you rely are a studied practioner, you know the basics in energy hitting back, rebound if you're not clear and specific, without harm or any ill will intent. Most 'real magick practioners' don't toss the word around like that,

I'm a Shaman! In many cultures, the Shaman is of such humility that claiming 'I am' goes against it with infused of ego. They are recognized as a Shaman by the tribe without having to wear the tshirts and toss out pamphlets at the nearest New Age Shop. I work at a metaphysical store and we giggle when they come in.

You can smell the fraudulent.

Chine

Quote from: rekcuf on May 16, 2016, 05:43:42 PM

Some that I've worked with have tried to mess with other readers. Spells, energy. Where I was a reader, one lady was always attacking others. It backfires. They end up sick, the universe steals and robs them in subtle ways. Flat tire, etc here and there when you hijack another's energy and it is not of pure divine intent.

No spell is needed for a building a better product. People are cultivating their career, work habit, etc everyday without burning a basil leaf and drawing a circle.

Rekcuf. Unrelated, looking at your avatar. Have you seen those Alien rings (to wear on your finger) and the mouth opens and teeth slide out? They're pretty cool. :)

Quote from: Chine on May 16, 2016, 05:52:18 PM
Rekcuf. Unrelated, looking at your avatar. Have you seen those Alien rings (to wear on your finger) and the mouth opens and teeth slide out? They're pretty cool. :)

Nope, but that sounds pretty sweet!

Chine

Quote from: rekcuf on May 16, 2016, 06:01:10 PM
Nope, but that sounds pretty sweet!

Let me see if I can find a pic for you and post. It's actually quite beautiful. But if you have little dainty hands it looks huge on you. Ha.

ninjashoes

End of Days Radio uses homosexual ritual magick.

starrmtn001

Some that I've worked with have tried to mess with other readers. Spells, energy. Where I was a reader, one lady was always attacking others. It backfires. They end up sick, the universe steals and robs them in subtle ways. Flat tire, etc here and there when you hijack another's energy and it is not of pure divine intent.

No spell is needed for a building a better product. People are cultivating their career, work habit, etc everyday without burning a basil leaf and drawing a circle.

Yes.  This is pretty much why I try to be kind, or at least not mean spirited in communicating with others.  I'm not always successful.

Some call it witch craft or "wish" craft.  I call it, "Form Follows Thought."  It's not magic.  It's physics. ;)

Chine

Exactly! It's always about intent. Even our language, words, a painting etc vibrates a tone.

I hold great respect for the various sects of cultures in Magick. All faiths. The more you explore and study, it's complex. Yet, simple too.

Herbs, sigils, etc etc are powered by thought. Of course we love the spooky common denominator as most do not wish to study and quick to be reactionary. The older I get, reminded that with more study, how little I know! It may be the age we will in. Quick, immediate, without stepping back with a perspective.

You are always gracious, compassionate and kind, Starr. I sense and feel it when I hear you on the air. Sadly, many want to fight at something, anything. That's because they are vacant. What makes their heart sing?

We are striving for something outside ourselves as we are so spiritually malnourished. The way the world is. We can create changes through actions only. Bickering gets really tiring and tedious. And while they want to chew at you, it's not that they are bad people. We all feel moments of this vacancy. And we either can chew onto another or really take stock in 'My obsessive attention to this person and what they're up to' is not about them. What's really going on in me? Not many are willing to really look there.

That's just life and all of us. It can suck. Ha.  I just turn attention to all that makes my heart sing that is entirely my own, not dependent on anyone, another. Well, my husband and family.
There's such 'magic' in our internal story and what we choose as our language on any given day. The results are pretty damn awesome.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Chine on May 16, 2016, 08:33:54 PM
Exactly! It's always about intent. Even our language, words, a painting etc vibrates a tone.

I hold great respect for the various sects of cultures in Magick. All faiths. The more you explore and study, it's complex. Yet, simple too.

Herbs, sigils, etc etc are powered by thought. Of course we love the spooky common denominator as most do not wish to study and quick to be reactionary. The older I get, reminded that with more study, how little I know! It may be the age we will in. Quick, immediate, without stepping back with a perspective.

You are always gracious, compassionate and kind, Starr. I sense and feel it when I hear you on the air. Sadly, many want to fight at something, anything. That's because they are vacant. What makes their heart sing?

We are striving for something outside ourselves as we are so spiritually malnourished. The way the world is. We can create changes through actions only. Bickering gets really tiring and tedious. And while they want to chew at you, it's not that they are bad people. We all feel moments of this vacancy. And we either can chew onto another or really take stock in 'My obsessive attention to this person and what they're up to' is not about them. What's really going on in me? Not many are willing to really look there.

That's just life and all of us. It can suck. Ha.  I just turn attention to all that makes my heart sing that is entirely my own, not dependent on anyone, another. Well, my husband and family.
There's such 'magic' in our internal story and what we choose as our language on any given day. The results are pretty damn awesome.
+1    Yeah!  What you said!!!

Chine

Daniel and Michael. I'm eating junk and watching rubbish... And sharing my long spiritual intuitive supernatural thoughts... You better come stop me! Haha

starrmtn001

Quote from: Chine on May 16, 2016, 09:36:29 PM
Daniel and Michael. I'm eating junk and watching rubbish... And sharing my long spiritual intuitive supernatural thoughts... You better come stop me! Haha
You know they'll stop you by running off your munchies, don't you? ;D

Corona Kitty

I totally agree with you, there was a time i dated a witch.... Strange just strange. Maybe i can tell that story on air soon.

Chine

Quote from: username on May 16, 2016, 11:02:03 PM

I totally agree with you, there was a time i dated a witch.... Strange just strange. Maybe i can tell that story on air soon.

Ok. Here's what I was stating. 'Witch' is general. That's a very broad aspect of it and you can't lump in different sects in one grouping. Not all who study a sect of 'witchcraft' are the strange type. And many use this label as a cool hat to wear.

Even Hoo Doo is specific to cultures. Egyptian Witchcraft, Etc

These are individuals who are embracing the word witch but it's a very intimate aspect of their lives, day to day. And not some 'goth kid' mentality.

High Magick is an extremely brilliant form of practice and intellect. I've been reading and studying from a friend who is a publisher of a few Paranormal / Magick Publications. It's so rich and multi faceted to even attempt to study and appreciate. But not all are truly dedicated. And these kids buying a couple books on the craft are not fully invested. Again, there's great beauty and respect in these practices and you have to thoroughly be educated, study history to know what the hell it is. It's sadly misunderstood and humiliating to the genuine practitioner.

If you say I'm an Artist... Ok, that's a broad stroke. So, what medium? elaborate...sculptor? Bronze? Installation Artist? Interior? Performance Artist? Oils? Plein Air?

If one who claims to be a witch is unable to discuss their specific craft. The philosophy of their sect,  It's just silly 'I'm the cool anti social who pouts and an excuse to be miserable' That is offensive to the legitimate practitioners out there. And trust me, they keep to themselves and are not wearing a name tag and constantly needing to announce  'I'm a Witch'

And if you don't buy into psychics, (intuitive, clairvoyant, whatever 'name')  healing, energy work and call yourself ' A Witch ' hahaha. Do you realize magick and fundamentals of magick is based on the premise of energy (psi, healing, etc) Working with energetic / etheric. You're tapping into the same energetic grid to accelerate manifestation... Whether Sekhem Energy Work, Clairvoyance, etc etc etc...

I was studying Egyptian Witchcraft and amazed how specific and clear they are when one stated 'I'm Wiccan, not a Witch' Huh? Thought they were the same. They're not. Not just Wiccan. She was a Dianic Wiccan. I inquired to understand they're are unique and specific practices.

Point is. No one wants to do the homework and seek, explore and study. Anything. Let's just grab the sophomoric  label. Yeah, that's it!

Lilith

Quote from: ninjashoes on May 16, 2016, 05:09:39 PM

and also praise MV

I should be able to be here to listen and type, AT 2:30 this afternoon eastern time. 

akwilly

Quote from: brig on May 17, 2016, 06:14:28 AM
I should be able to be here to listen and type, AT 2:30 this afternoon eastern time.
if you are there than I will try to do the same Brigg

Lilith

Quote from: akwilly on May 17, 2016, 06:21:12 AM
if you are there than I will try to do the same Brigg

Arite!  Sounds like fun!  I will do my best to be here!

akwilly

Why on a Tuesday and why at this time of day for the show?

Quote from: akwilly on May 17, 2016, 07:28:45 AM
Why on a Tuesday and why at this time of day for the show?

Why not?