• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 05:30:19 PM

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 05:02:46 PM
I do come in six-packs. I am not gonna lie.

Gotcha.

TheOne/Jackstar, SwishyPants/Jackstar, Rubini/Jackstar  seem givens but who is the last one?

[Squints suspiciously at ShredniVashtar]

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 04, 2020, 05:01:55 PM
An old neighbor fed his horses Copenhagen (US Tobacco product, not the city) to de-worm them. Claimed it worked better and cheaper than stuff from vet or feed store (this was before high tobacco prices however.)
Hmmm... I’m not sure Lee would let Dubb post an avatar of himself shirtless and stuffing some Red Man down his throat.


K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on October 04, 2020, 05:15:35 PM
Hmmm... I’m not sure Lee would let Dubb post an avatar of himself shirtless and stuffing some Red Man down his throat.



Does mermaid have any brothers?

albrecht

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 04, 2020, 05:06:59 PM
https://www.rawecstasy.co.uk/tobacco-the-rediscovery/
Interesting. I used to think those stories of 'peace pipe' meetings they talked about in school and shown in westerns it was really another plant being smoked. Nails approves your message! 





VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2020, 11:09:32 AM
P.S. I said trying because Azz eventually woke up and kicked that needy loser to the curb...but you go on thinking that he actually hurt my feelz, Jack. :D

Obviously, you haven't remembered AzzStab's posts or podcasts or followed closely enough to understand that Azzerae is forever in love with ME-tron! It's truly laughable if anyone seriously believes otherwise; two gayer than gay inseparable nutcases! This is far worse than faggotry. It's insane gayer than gay faggotry! Seriously. Easily proven, but, don't worry, they just carry-on the relationship with their root accounts.

How many podcasts of AzzStab's have you actually listened to? Lucky for AzzStab that MV/Liberace! has no clue what AzzStab is really doing!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 04, 2020, 05:20:35 PM
Does mermaid have any brothers?

Ofcourse I do, and some cute cousins too!


WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 04, 2020, 02:13:19 PM
I think you are right.  But Roy posted him to illustrate "fag gab" months ago so I claimed him immediately.

Really? All of this because "Roy" (I don't even know who Roy is...) posted something about "fag gab" months ago?  :o

That is some dedication.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on October 04, 2020, 02:48:31 PM
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who: 
1) wondered "who is this kid?" 
2) how/why this became your constant reply (and corollary how there are so many pics of him for any situation?)   
3) and finally gave in and asked 


I agree, MV, with regard to the youtube. Easier platform and likely more potential viewers and ease of viewing. Just don't like google monopolizing everything- maybe go Amazon Prime. Haha. Between the two we got the world covered. Just wondering if a simulcast on UFOSHIP or where chat would be.

I was just about to demand an explanation as to WTF was happening, and why.

As for Google, I tried to revive an old youtube account. Google now wants my phone number (no, my burner number will not suffice.) Presumably, my unconfirmed outlook account is not good enough for google to be sure it is me. I just can't see bothering with youtube. I'll watch it- but the idea that google should be able to associate my account with the "real" me just is not going to happen...

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on October 04, 2020, 05:50:42 PM
Obviously, you haven't remembered AzzStab's posts or podcasts or followed closely enough to understand that Azzerae is forever in love with ME-tron! It's truly laughable if anyone seriously believes otherwise; two gayer than gay inseparable nutcases! This is far worse than faggotry. It's insane gayer than gay faggotry! Seriously. Easily proven, but, don't worry, they just carry-on the relationship with their root accounts.

How many podcasts of AzzStab's have you actually listened to? Lucky for AzzStab that MV/Liberace! has no clue what AzzStab is really doing!

While it's true that I loved Metron as a brother all throughout our friendship, I'm not quite certain how 2 men can engage in coitus when an enormous body of water separates 'em by hundreds of thousands of miles.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 04, 2020, 11:46:17 PM
While it's true that I loved Metron as a brother all throughout our friendship, I'm not quite certain how 2 men can engage in coitus when an enormous body of water separates 'em by hundreds of thousands of miles.

I tried to word that post so that people would understand this is an unbreakable relationship between you and ME-tron that will carry-on regardless of physical sex, hence "gayer than gay", but you did offer to have sex with me despite our similar distances apart. You said even that wasn't being Gay, so that's another reason why I said your relationship with ME-tron is gayer than gay... It's not sane. ;D

You seem to be smitten with Lee too. :-* I approve. That would be a huge step-up in sanity from either ME-trons whether 2267 or Jacked-off ME-tron.

You gave Jackass-tron Admin/Mod privileges "only" knowing him for just a few weeks and knowing that he is a hemp+++ druggie and communicates as if he is superior to anyone here at BG. "Over three years later, I continue to stand by this post. My consistency, supremacy, and stupendous legitimacy remain unchallenged, unmatched, and unparalleled." WTF? You are certifiably Psycho!

Who in their "right minds" would become sooooo fast friends with you, Azzerae, after you doxxed Jackstar too? Not believable in the least, really.

It's no coincidence you're both into comics and drawing too, as was Metron2267 and you were too. Again, WTF. Get real... 

[attachment=1,msg1425842]

This Jackoff ME-tron shits Metron2267 Gifs in your face! Bwahahahaha!

Nyewalker

QuoteYou are certifiably Psycho!


Flattery will get you nowhere ...

VC

Quote from: Nyewalker on October 05, 2020, 02:13:42 AM
Flattery will get you nowhere ...

Your shed comment was really funny, but it disappeared. Maybe Lee can do another song about his shed Azzerae would love to live in.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on October 04, 2020, 11:32:52 PM
Really? All of this because "Roy" (I don't even know who Roy is...)...
Sure you do. Go several posts above your last post and help yourself to a sardine.

http://youtu.be/qLC9o_unLq4



Jackstar

Quote from: VC on October 05, 2020, 01:40:01 AM
IIt's no coincidence you're both into comics and drawing too, as was Metron2267 and you were too.

Except I am not.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 04, 2020, 10:48:51 PM
Ofcourse I do, and some cute cousins too!

Do any of them walk tall, wear skinny jeans well past the age when it is appropriate to do so, and stubbornly refuse to curve the bills of their caps no matter how much abuse is heaped upon them by sexless fat drones clinging to the vestiges of masculinity despite the effluence of female hormones, produced by abundant visceral adipose tissue, raging through their systems?

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on October 04, 2020, 11:32:52 PM
Really? All of this because "Roy" (I don't even know who Roy is...) posted something about "fag gab" months ago?  :o

That is some dedication.

I know a good thing when I see it.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 04, 2020, 11:46:17 PM
While it's true that I loved Metron as a brother all throughout our friendship, I'm not quite certain how 2 men can engage in coitus when an enormous body of water separates 'em by hundreds of thousands of miles.

Hundreds of thousands of miles? The circumference of the Earth is less than 25,000 miles, you geographically-challenged Saffer.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 04, 2020, 05:11:53 PM
Gotcha.

TheOne/Jackstar, SwishyPants/Jackstar, Rubini/Jackstar  seem givens but who is the last one?

[Squints suspiciously at ShredniVashtar]

Impersonating K_Dubb takes up most of my time, so I don't have much left for anything else.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 05, 2020, 09:07:42 AM
Do any of them walk tall, wear skinny jeans well past the age when it is appropriate to do so, and stubbornly refuse to curve the bills of their caps no matter how much abuse is heaped upon them by sexless fat drones clinging to the vestiges of masculinity despite the effluence of female hormones, produced by abundant visceral adipose tissue, raging through their systems?

You're far too old for skinny jeans. This life of relentless faggotry has got to stop. Settle down with a nice fat nurse and have a couple of horrible kids. I fear you'll end up with a tomahawk through your head if you keep this up.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 05, 2020, 09:51:38 AM
Impersonating K_Dubb takes up most of my time, so I don't have much left for anything else.

I love it when you "pop out" of me.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 05, 2020, 09:55:02 AM
You're far too old for skinny jeans. This life of relentless faggotry has got to stop. Settle down with a nice fat nurse and have a couple of horrible kids. I fear you'll end up with a tomahawk through your head if you keep this up.

There is a wonderful tradition we have where you marry some nice slim girl and resolve to carry her some established distance, perhaps around the pigsty, every day without fail.  After five years you will be a hulk with a 300-pounder on your back.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 05, 2020, 09:44:40 AM
I know a good thing when I see it.
I’m telling you, Yellow Springs.


K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on October 05, 2020, 03:09:28 AM


“Mermaid is squaw?”

Hot.

But the generally accepted babe of the Edward S. Curtis era is a Shoshone guy named Rabbit Tail.


K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on October 05, 2020, 10:05:22 AM
I’m telling you, Yellow Springs.



It does look lovely.  But thanks to Shreddie I have now seen the light and will settle down with some blowsy slattern harnessed to her domestic fantasy like an ox to the plow and visit my twisted genetics upon the world.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 05, 2020, 09:49:30 AM
Hundreds of thousands of miles? The circumference of the Earth is less than 25,000 miles, you geographically-challenged Saffer.

Or perhaps Metron/Jackstar is ensconced up in MoonBase Alpha?


ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 05, 2020, 10:14:12 AM
It does look lovely.  But thanks to Shreddie I have now seen the light and will settle down with some blowsy slattern harnessed to her domestic fantasy like an ox to the plow and visit my twisted genetics upon the world.
I understand.  You can’t go wrong with advice from a boozehound still bitter over the result of an armed conflict in the 18th century.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 05, 2020, 10:14:12 AM
It does look lovely.  But thanks to Shreddie I have now seen the light and will settle down with some blowsy slattern harnessed to her domestic fantasy like an ox to the plow and visit my twisted genetics upon the world.

Settle down with a redneck hairdresser. Perhaps you can overcome your repugnance to the act of heterosexual love and sire a couple of moppets. You can take them to the state fair and sample the Bundt cakes. Stay away from the corn dogs in case you have a relapse.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod