• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: nbirnes on June 02, 2015, 03:41:15 PM
We must bring more affiliates to the cave. I believe the number to beat is 264, right?
C2C is down to 264? Great job Dave!

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 02, 2015, 06:02:08 PM
That's just Tommy's little thigh chafing problem.  :o

I forgot we were not supposed to talk about that sort of stuff anymore because it is a sensitive issue for Tommy. Sorry, scratch my last comment.

LouSheehan

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on June 02, 2015, 06:03:44 PM
C2C is down to 264? Great job Dave!

Art can top that on Earth, and elsewhere as well.

zeebo

Quote from: mrswizard on June 02, 2015, 11:12:07 AM
Since when are opinions libel?

If opinions are libel, then someone better sue the internet.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on June 02, 2015, 06:02:49 PM
Very cool. Art and company are doing this the right way this time.

That is just the people who have given the ok. Imagine those who they have talked to that are still debating the move, and it is crazy that these stations are willing to change the way things they run things to air the show. I want to see exactly how many inquiries Art has gotten in the last few weeks.

LouSheehan

Quote from: zeebo on June 02, 2015, 06:07:54 PM
If opinions are libel, then someone better sue the internet.
Perhaps sue themselves and collect on the insurance?

zeebo

Quote from: munbeam666 on June 02, 2015, 11:06:41 AM
Darth Zeebo, are you planning to combine forces with the Scorpion Army?  That would be a very powerful alliance....!

I'm really more of a commando/one-squirrel-army type, but we may ally our forces for certain classified missions. 

LadyFish

Quote from: Bleefy on June 02, 2015, 05:54:45 PM
This. This right here. You don't threaten to sue somebody for libel, then make a big deal about calling them publicly so you can "clear the air" that very same day. It makes no literal sense.

Exactly. There is no logic to Dave's actions, only drama. Dave is butt hurt, because Art is coming back and Dave wants to keep wearing his make believe crown in Mr. Roger's neighborhood ( sorry I can't remember the name of that make believe kingdom).

Art Bell

Legal action? Oh please. Dave is a Public person as am I and short of calling somebody a Child Molester or saying the Killed somebody there are no grounds, the bar is VERY high. There are
Some things you give up as a Public Person. It's pure black letter Law.

Art

Quote from: Art Bell on June 02, 2015, 06:11:52 PM
Legal action? Oh please. Dave is a Public person as am I and short of calling somebody a Clild Molester or saying the Killed somebody there are no grounds, the bar is VERY high. There are

Art

Don't worry about Dave he acts like a horrible person. At least when you act like a dick you admit it. Wave the black fucking flag.

You have the balls to admit when someone comes after you, you do the same. Dave tries to play nice guy while acting like the devout coward he is.

Nick el Ass

Legal action? Oh please. Dave is a Public person as am I and short of calling somebody a Child Molester or saying the Killed somebody there are no grounds, the bar is VERY high. There are

Art

Indeed. Dave needs to put on his big boy pants, and stop letting mommy dress him. That might explain why he looks like an overgrown 5 year old with a stache.

FortRock

Quote from: chefist on June 02, 2015, 03:00:44 PM
OMG best suggestion ever...I can here it now, "FLASH MESSAGE TO DAVE NOORIE FROM SCORPION COMMAND..."...now that would make C2C worthwhile!

THE SCORPION ARMY PROPAGANDA MINISTRY HAS EXAMINED THIS IDEA, AND FINDS IT VERY FAVORABLE!
HERE'S AN IDEA TO SHAKE DAVE TWINKLETOES TO OVERDOSE ON BOTH NIACIN AND TRUMERIC AND HAVE
A VERY NEGATIVE DIGESTIVE REACTION! WE'RE ASKING EVERYONE IN BELLGAB NATION WHO ARE OFFICERS
IN THE SCORPION ARMY TO CHOOSE A NIGHT TO FLASH MESSAGE DAVE NOORIE FROM SCORPION COMMAND,
AND REPORT BACK HERE IF HE HAS ANY REACTION! THAT MEANS EVERYONE WHO TECHNICALLY CAN DO SO
IN THE WORLD OF BELLGAB! TIME TO SHAKE OLE' TURMERIC BREATH'S TREE!

Bleefy

Quote from: Nick el Ass on June 02, 2015, 06:15:21 PM
Indeed. Dave needs to put on his big boy pants, and stop letting mommy dress him. That might explain why he looks like an overgrown 5 year old with a stache.

Correction: Half a mustache.

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on June 02, 2015, 06:07:54 PM
someone better sue the internet.
They are. And various governments, including ours, are going after it.

Art

How about somebody saying that he eats babies?  Does that count?

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 01, 2015, 10:04:28 PM
As noory is a public figure and eats babies, I think that will be tough.

Better be careful there, nooryisawesome.  You're on the brink, and we'd hate to lose you!

ThruTarmac

When Georgie took over C2C I pretty much stopped listening.

Art, they're worried and they should be. Blanket as many mediums as you can, but do it on your terms. That's what has got them shaking.

You were the boss when it started and you'll be the boss until the end.

My $5 a month is waiting to be registered. So, please, just take my money and put on a good show.

Quote from: ThruTarmac on June 02, 2015, 06:24:33 PM
When Georgie took over C2C I pretty much stopped listening.

Art, they're worried and they should be. Blanket as many mediums as you can, but do it on your terms. That's what has got them shaking.

You were the boss when it started and you'll be the boss until the end.

My $5 a month is waiting to be registered. So, please, just take my money and put on a good show.

Right on. Forget Dave and his stupid antics.

Nick el Ass

Looks like I'll be iggying some people for the first time after they escaped the loony bin.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Bleefy on June 02, 2015, 06:17:16 PM
Correction: Half a mustache.

Did he shave it off accidentally again? I kind of thought he was lying abou it, and wasgoing for a Hitler stache one night.

albrecht

Art
Don't bring up bad memories of past events- focus on the future and the new show. And also ignore the paralegals, bots, and iHateMedia, Inc types. Yes, the bar is very high and even more complicated these days considering differing jurisdictional issues with the internet, skype, etc with regard to defamation. And, the iHate Media, Inc types also need to be a little more logical in their mist tunnels. Trying to sue some internet poster, even if he eats rats, takes a lot of $$ and time and they might be effectively judgement proof (since they claim that none of us have jobs, so what will they hope to recover by a favorable judgement?) Think costs, even opportunity costs and business model:  try to improve their programming or content, or, sic lawyers paralegals over internet postings? :o

I can't wait for MITD!!!

ThruTarmac

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 02, 2015, 06:28:12 PM
Right on. Forget Dave and his stupid antics.

Yeah, screw George and the stupid horse he rode in.

He's old news; the fork was put in, he was turned over, and he's done, done, done.

Art's riding into town, and he's bringing a whole new bunch of settlers with him.

Okay, I'm done mixing metaphors now.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 02, 2015, 06:20:52 PM
How about somebody saying that he eats babies?  Does that count?

Better be careful there, nooryisawesome.  You're on the brink, and we'd hate to lose you!

I am confident what I said is legal. As it was obviously in jest.

Although this would explains his fascination with noory continually pointing out dead babies on c2c.

coaster

Didn't Noory once say we eat rats? Screw him. He does not scare me in the least, and I will continue to share what I think about him, regardless of how many "lawyers" he has trolling this site.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: coaster on June 02, 2015, 06:39:03 PM
Didn't Noory once say we eat rats? Screw him. He does not scare me in the least, and I will continue to share what I think about him, regardless of how many "lawyers" he has trolling this site.

And live in closets.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 02, 2015, 06:34:23 PM
I am confident what I said is legal. As it was obviously in jest.

Although this would explains his fascination with noory continually pointing out dead babies on c2c.

Ol' Gerry's sarcasm apparently didn't come through.  I thought your comment was funny, and it kind of tied into what Art said. 

Carry on.  Hi, Coaster!

Quote from: coaster on June 02, 2015, 06:39:03 PM

I enjoy my free range rats rotisserie style with barbecue sauce, thank you. Much better than Dave's ass on a silver platter which is about to be handed to him, oh sometime midsummer. I will be watching it all from my newly refurbished closet.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 02, 2015, 06:44:27 PM
Ol' Gerry's sarcasm apparently didn't come through.  I thought your comment was funny, and it kind of tied into what Art said. 

Carry on.  Hi, Coaster!

It's cool. Your the one Falkie supporter I like.

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 02, 2015, 07:11:55 PM
I enjoy my free range rats rotisserie style with barbecue sauce, thank you. Much better than Dave's ass on a silver platter which is about to be handed to him, oh sometime midsummer. I will be watching it all from my newly refurbished closet.

Ahh yes the rat eating rant noory went on. Some one have the audio link again?

Art Bell

To answer a earlier question I will be in the chat room, I hope Dave will take calls because a event organizer I know is going to call in.

Art

onan

Quote from: Art Bell on June 02, 2015, 07:31:57 PM
To answer a earlier question I will be in the chat room, I hope Dave will take calls because a event organizer I know is going to call in.

Art

good to hear... we will be looking forward to that.