• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Daggit

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 28, 2015, 11:30:45 PM
That is so gross, I wish that photo didn't exist.

I totally agree. I'm ashamed that Art has to see posts like that. I guess it's posts like that that are situated closest to the underbelly of the internet.

Jamal Abanane

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 28, 2015, 11:30:45 PM
That is so gross, I wish that photo didn't exist.

K, my bad...sowwy
K...c'mon, cut me some slack, did i mention i love Art...
Geez, why so serious?
:)

Danger!UFO

Yeah, that's not right. Low point.

Jamal Abanane

Also, did i mention the MGD? Hehe

bateman

The "remove post" button exists for a reason.

Jamal Abanane

Also, if ya cant laugh, get off this orb...go to mars, one way, imho

:-X

if it weren't for posts like that, we would be lovable and not just a vaguely lovable.

Jamal Abanane

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 28, 2015, 11:41:28 PM
if it weren't for posts like that, we would be lovable and not just a vaguely lovable.
Word

Quote from: Art Bell on February 28, 2015, 10:38:15 PM
Sorry, Grey Goo is Nano Technology, and is ALSO a way the World may end

Art

***Mr. Bell, KNYE is the antidote to poison you just drank....

Short Round drives Art through the Pahrump, China Town district. Destination,  KNYE!***

End scene

Art Bell

All these visitors should get a login and Jump in! What is the worst that can happen? Loss of all dignity, self-esteem, all sense of right and wrong, wait, that's the best case.

Art

Jamal Abanane

Quote from: popple on February 28, 2015, 11:15:21 PM
MASTER BATEMAN?!?!?!?!?!111!1!

I blame popple, i mean...who would believe the inside-out plush toy could be so rude...LoL

Art is the best. Can't wait for july. I'll be sure to subscribe so I can listen to the shows over and over. Plus help the show exist. Everyone who can afford to subscribe needs to do so.

Jamal Abanane

Lip my stocking...

Danger!UFO

Quote from: Art Bell on February 28, 2015, 11:44:37 PM
All these visitors should get a login and Jump in! What is the worst that can happen? Loss of all dignity, self-esteem, all sense of right and wrong, wait, that's the best case.

Art

Agreed! Looks like 70 guests right now.

Art Bell is here! Sign up to be a member and come on in!  ::)

Jamal Abanane

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 28, 2015, 11:47:51 PM
Art is the best. Can't wait for july. I'll be sure to subscribe so I can listen to the shows over and over. Plus help the show exist. Everyone who can afford to subscribe needs to do so.

Jah man...

Heather Wade

Art

That's that sinking feeling I have!  Roflmao. 

Indeed we do not bite. Please join if you are a guest. We need more normal people.

Danger!UFO

Hey Producer Paul! Good to see you here! Is is too early to talk? Will you be involved in Art's new show?

Art

The filthy, unwashed and "closeted" (< per Dave) are massing into an army. TO WAR!

Where the Heck else do you get to hang out with a legend??! I mean think about it...we have  THE Art Bell.....right here...with us unworthy slobs!

Battleborn

Art

Ok, after being a long time lurker, I have decided to take Art's advice and jump in! Dignity, self-esteem, those are overrated anyway. This is an interesting place to say the least and I look forward to going for a ride with all of you regardless of what may come to pass in July. Thanks for the push Art!

popple

Welcome aboard, Battleborn!  ;D

I do believe I just saw a picture of a besmirched Dr. Kaku...

String theory will never be the same. Wow.

Heather Wade

Good to meet you Battleborn.  It's going to be a blast around here when Art is back on the air.  Welcome!

Quote from: Battleborn on March 01, 2015, 12:00:30 AM
Ok, after being a long time lurker, I have decided to take Art's advice and jump in! Dignity, self-esteem, those are overrated anyway. This is an interesting place to say the least and I look forward to going for a ride with all of you regardless of what may come to pass in July. Thanks for the push Art!

Welcome to the nut house, my friend. Post often.

Danger!UFO

I agree with free speech and all that but maybe now that there is a 'honored guest' frequently visiting the board along with many new guests, maybe MV needs to add a  few moderators.

That being said MV has done a great job and it is his board. Some things just don't need to be posted, though. Don't be mad at me, MV!

Quote from: Battleborn on March 01, 2015, 12:00:30 AM

Hi Battleborn. Welcome to the FLITH!

Quote from: Danger!UFO on March 01, 2015, 12:06:19 AM
I agree with free speech and all that but maybe now that there is a 'honored guest' frequently visiting the board along with many new guests, maybe MV needs to add a  few moderators.

That being said MV has done a great job and it is his board. Some things just don't need to be posted, though. Don't be mad at me, MV!

What do you mean...scruffy looking?

*I only communicate in Star Wars quotes*

Heather Wade

I hear ya, Danger!UFO.  Too much moderation would kill the spirit of the place.  My philosophy is this:  go ahead & post what cha like, and if I think it's gross I'll say so.  Everybody's happy.

LLAP.   8)