• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Rush Limbaugh

Started by Marc.Knight, March 17, 2011, 10:10:10 AM

Quote from: Azzerae on December 05, 2018, 11:13:12 AM
Any of you fella's catch this segment on Rush yesterday? I was driving when I heard it, and nearly pissed myself.

Joy Behar and McCain got into a little spat on The View over their politics - it ended in Behar calling McCain a "bitch".

Haw haw haw!

female privilege. many such cases.

Gd5150

I thought it was more interesting his replaying of the time President HW Bush was on Larry King, and George Steffanopolis magically got through on the phone. King “wow calling from Little Rock, Bill Clinton’s campaign chairman, George Steffanopolis”. What a joke.

CNN, Democrat pawn, providing fake news for over 3 decades.

Gd5150

And then Rush also covered that time during the 1st gulf war when US Special forces had to rescue CNN reporters from their hotel in Bagdhad. Afterwards they refused debriefing claiming they wanted to remain impartial and did not want to side with either country. Great times!

Which reminded me of the 2nd Gulf War a decade later, when it was learned that the way CNN was allowed to have its Bagdhad bureau was to allow Saddam Hussein to approve the news they reported from Iraq.

CNN, providing fake news, and comfort to the enemy for over 3 decades.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 05, 2018, 11:51:47 AM
HW Bush was on Larry King, and George Steffanopolis magically got through on the phone.

Does he not resemble a Smurf?

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 05, 2018, 11:35:27 AM
Joy doesn't do it for you, huh? Well, well, well: Every hole is indeed NOT a goal.

I'd sooner mate with a rabid capybara than that sloppy deli-sammich Behar!

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 05, 2018, 11:55:58 AM
And then Rush also covered that time during the 1st gulf war when US Special forces had to rescue CNN reporters from their hotel in Bagdhad. Afterwards they refused debriefing claiming they wanted to remain impartial and did not want to side with either country. Great times!

Which reminded me of the 2nd Gulf War a decade later, when it was learned that the way CNN was allowed to have its Bagdhad bureau was to allow Saddam Hussein to approve the news they reported from Iraq.

CNN, providing fake news, and comfort to the enemy for over 3 decades.

Their program director:

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 05, 2018, 12:53:09 PM
I'd sooner mate with a rabid capybara than that sloppy deli-sammich Behar!

Mhmm, call us the #420 "Reuben Boys"...

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 05, 2018, 12:54:53 PM
Their program director:

Ah, yes.  "The mother of all battles!"  I'm sure it was "a mother' for any Iraqi at the other end of one of these.
http://youtu.be/F6itQfUwF1o

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 05, 2018, 01:54:44 PM

That bunch is a real collection of sweethearts.  They're bad enough to look at, let alone listen to.  Hell brought to life.

Metron2267

Lol, good one!

I always wondered what the fuck Patrick Stewart saw in her.

The I watched Xmen.

ItsOver

Quote from: Azzerae on December 05, 2018, 12:37:40 PM
Does he not resemble a Smurf?

Except a smurf is not a major leftist butt-muncher.

ItsOver

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on December 05, 2018, 02:58:05 PM
Ha! Time magazine.  You may as well be quoting the New York Slime.

There is a method to my madness.

WeinerInHand

I just find it odd that McCain was upset about this funeral starting to become a front to bash Trump when that is exactly what she did with her own father's funeral.

ItsOver

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 05, 2018, 03:04:43 PM
I just find it odd that McCain was upset about this funeral starting to become a front to bash Trump when that is exactly what she did with her own father's funeral.
Really odd.  McCain's funeral almost became more of another way to bash Trump than a memorial for McCain.  A true bunch of weirdos.

Gd5150

All this talk of civility, and greater times gone past. Wonder how many of these people have reached out to President Trump to get to know him and share their views over lunch or dinner on a personal level. After all it’s a “brotherhood”. It would be nice to see the Republicans come together for the “good of the country” rather than the good of the establishment. Trump is a negotiator and business man. He’s also loyal to those who are loyal to him. They’d have a much better chance of helping the country if they worked with him rather than having their wives tweet incorrect information about the 20 year old policy of  separating families at the border.

Anyways blah blah.

AZZERAE

Cripes in a bucket, I'm gonna have frightmares in perpetuity over that hag's horrific dial!

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on December 05, 2018, 03:07:20 PM
Really odd.  McCain's funeral almost became more of another way to bash Trump than a memorial for McCain.  A true bunch of weirdos.

The same way the demokkkrat media is doing with their transparent fake praise of HW Bush. They hated him just like they hate Trump, McCain, Romney, Reagan, Nixon. They’re all hitarian racist racists who are going to force grandma to eat cat food. Until they retire or die. Then it’s appearances on hate night talk shows, and Oprah Winfield,  and good times rock and roll civility.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 05, 2018, 03:17:02 PM
Wonder how many of these people have reached out to President Trump to get to know him and share their views over lunch or dinner on a personal level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy-mYtj1y7c

[attachment=1,msg1287849]

Metron2267

DING!

ItsOver

Quote from: Azzerae on December 05, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

Cripes in a bucket, I'm gonna have frightmares in perpetuity over that hag's horrific dial!

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 05, 2018, 03:17:02 PM
All this talk of civility, and greater times gone past. Wonder how many of these people have reached out to President Trump to get to know him and share their views over lunch or dinner on a personal level. After all it’s a “brotherhood”. It would be nice to see the Republicans come together for the “good of the country” rather than the good of the establishment. Trump is a negotiator and business man. He’s also loyal to those who are loyal to him. They’d have a much better chance of helping the country if they worked with him rather than having their wives tweet incorrect information about the 20 year old policy of  separating families at the border.

Anyways blah blah.

Nailed it as always. 8)