• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 10, 2011, 11:33:34 PM

bateman

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 06, 2016, 05:03:22 PM
MSM should be concentrating on this scandal in the making, but they won't.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/02/hillary-university-bill-clinton-bagged-16-46-million-from-for-profit-college-as-state-dept-funneled-55-million-back/

I wonder how Bill Clinton set his price at $16.46 million. He must have looked at the federal debt clock that day, and said "Yeah... Give me that, just knock a few zeroes off."

This picture is hilarious. Laughing all the way to the bank.



And yes, probably the correct thing to do is for him to pivot to her own "university" scandal. Force the media to cover it.

Quote from: albrecht on June 06, 2016, 04:56:17 PM


pps: I think Trump was right to criticize the judge though he should've had his lawyers do it. The guy is a member of race/ethnic based organizations*. Insert "white" into their names and think what the press, lawyers, etc would say. And non-Hispanic "whites" are a minority in several cities so, using that logic it would be sense to have one, but you could imagine?
"La Raza Lawyers of California" (translated: "the race lawyers of California")
http://larazalawyers.net/
and I think he is a member in the "Hispanic National Bar Association"


You are confusing the National Council of La Raza with a rather innocuous Latino bar association in CA. The two organizations are not associated with each other whatsoever. It's a false narrative that's being promulgated by Trump supporters.

albrecht

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 06, 2016, 05:15:20 PM

You are confusing the National Council of La Raza with a rather innocuous Latino bar association in CA. The two organizations are not associated with each other whatsoever. It's a false narrative that's being promulgated by Trump supporters.

No, I am not. That is why I clearly even posted the website of the race/ethnic-based lawyer association(s). And contrary to your statement the two organizations, from their website, are related*. I am well aware that the judge was not (at least to my knowledge) a member of another, larger "race" organization more commonly known as "La Raza." My point is being a member of any race-based organization should raise questions of bias. But, I guess, only if you are a "typical white person," as Obama might call you.

* "We are affiliated with the Hispanic National Bar Association."
http://larazalawyers.net/

Quote from: albrecht on June 06, 2016, 05:24:25 PM
No, I am not. That is why I clearly even posted the website of the race/ethnic-based lawyer association(s). And contrary to your statement the two organizations, from their website, are related*. I am well aware that the judge was not (at least to my knowledge) a member of another, larger "race" organization more commonly known as "La Raza." My point is being a member of any race-based organization should raise questions of bias. But, I guess, only if you are a "typical white person," as Obama might call you.

* "We are affiliated with the Hispanic National Bar Association."
http://larazalawyers.net/


There's African American lawyers associations; Muslim lawyers associations; and so on and so. Who cares. Judge Curiel is an American citizen, born in Indiana. Trump is, once again,  lifting the Veil to expose his true core beliefs which have a lot to do with bigotry.

albrecht

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 06, 2016, 05:45:04 PM

There's African American lawyers associations; Muslim lawyers associations; and so on and so. Who cares. Judge Curiel is an American citizen, born in Indiana. Trump is, once again,  lifting the Veil to expose his true core beliefs which have a lot to do with bigotry.
That is my point. The very fact that it is acceptable, and common, to have so many associations that are race, gender (though there is no such thing anymore) or ethnically based (not for whites, obviously, except maybe in some cases Irish or Italian) and not to imagine that wink, wink the members would be biased towards fellow members, or even maybe in more extreme, biased towards member of that race/ethnicity? Judges, especially, should not join race and ethnic based group because it does hint towards some possible bias. Again, if the judge was a member of the "White National Bar Association" or "The White Race Californian Bar Association" and was handling the OJ case, or just some random "youth" crime trial it wouldn't raise some eye-brows. Or the "Male Only National Bar Association" handling some bitter divorce and child custody case. No, it would be full on riots.
Sure, I haven't studied Judge Curiel's record but as an American citizen should decide to join race/ethnic-based associations should raise some questions as to possible bias. Why is the normal Bar not enough (that includes people or every group?) Why exclusively join race/ethnic based organizations?

Internet is reporting Clinton just got the nomination and necessary delegates.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/739975278483656705

BREAKING: @AP finds Clinton reached the number of delegates needed to clinch the Democratic nomination for president

GravitySucks

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 06, 2016, 05:54:49 PM
Internet is reporting Clinton just got the nomination and necessary delegates.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/739975278483656705

BREAKING: @AP finds Clinton reached the number of delegates needed to clinch the Democratic nomination for president

What ever happened to waiting until the polls closed?  They havent even opened yet.

QuoteWASHINGTON (AP) â€" Hillary Clinton has commitments from the number of delegates needed to become the Democratic Party's presumptive nominee for president, and will be first woman to top the ticket of a major U.S. political party. An Associated Press count of pledged delegates won in primaries and caucuses and a survey of party insiders known as superdelegates shows Clinton with the overall support of the required 2,383 delegates. Now the presumptive nominee, she will formally accept her party's nomination in July at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia.

Quote
CMAC • 23 minutes ago
This is total BS... How convenient that this "breaking news" comes out the night before a huge primary voting day in which the DNC and the rest of the corporate/globalist shills are frightened that their puppet candidate will fall flat on her face in the biggest contest in the election.

There are only two options:
1) This is a con-job headline meant to persuade suckers to give up their vote for Bernie the night before the election.
2) The AP... as well as the rest of the national and global media... are completely inept. How exactly did they just come up with this at 8:35 PM EST, when any and all "count" should have been known at the very latest immediately after Puerto Rico yesterday?

Clearly, the corporate media and faux democratic system never intended to give Bernie or any real candidate for the people a chance. This only further solidifies the fact that this system - including the popular media - are an inside job.

Pathetic...

The media is fucked up.

bateman

QuoteHoly shit. Something like this JUST happened to me. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New York??? This is so fucked.


The DNC gonna bern burn.

analog kid

Quote from: bateman on June 06, 2016, 06:13:42 PM


Welcome to politics, grasshopper.

No free college and healthcare paid for by rainbows and unicorns for you.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 06, 2016, 04:10:57 PM
You ignore the point, not surprisingly. It never fails to amaze me that some women are so willing to participate in degrading their own gender, a bit like a black person supporting the KKK (and unfortunately, much more common).

Sorry, but the joke isn't the least bit funny. You don't get a pass because you're the "nice old lady" of Bellgab. You stuck your foot in it this time. Deal with it or not.

You are also ignoring some very important points. 

You have absolutely no authority over my person or what I post.  Period!  So, please, keep your pass.  Not  because  I'm a nice old lady, but simply because I don't need any pass, or approval from you.

It is only your opinion that the joke wasn't funny, or that I'm degrading my gender, or as you put it "a bit like a black  person supporting the KKK."  Your analogy of my joke certainly puts the quality of your character into question.

Finally, I'd advise you not to get your boxers in a bunch.  It is unlikely that I'll be replying to any further posts from you as I'll disregard them as irrelevant.

Carry on.
     

starrmtn001

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 06, 2016, 02:48:40 PM
I'm sorry, I thought the cam was off.
I keep electrical tape over my laptop cam lens for just such occasions. ;)

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 06, 2016, 06:22:28 PM
You are also ignoring some very important points. 

You have absolutely no authority over my person or what I post.  Period!  So, please, keep your pass.  Not  because  I'm a nice old lady, but simply because I don't need any pass, or approval from you.

It is only your opinion that the joke wasn't funny, or that I'm degrading my gender, or as you put it "a bit like a black  person supporting the KKK."  Your analogy of my joke certainly puts the quality of your character into question.

Finally, I'd advise you not to get your boxers in a bunch.  It is unlikely that I'll be replying to any further posts from you as I'll disregard them as irrelevant.

Carry on.
   

;D Value of Pi is the very stereotype of the modern liberal to me. Spouts hive minded arguments and insults but can't explain them. Thinks he's speaking for the nation when he's projecting his own issues. Tells women and blacks how they should really feel. I stopped reading his posts after he proved he can't explain his reasoning or posts but that quote you posted from him is a gem.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Juan on June 06, 2016, 04:54:24 PM
Starrmtn, how daaaaarrrre yooooouuuu  degrade your own geeeeennnnder.  Yeeewww are becoming the neeeewww Satan's mouthpiece.
EWWW!  NOT HAPPENIN'!!!  :o    ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 06, 2016, 04:01:04 PM
Don't bother. He's the guy who got uptight about me peeing in the shower.  ;)
Thanks, Doc, but I got this. ;)


TigerLily

 ;D ;D ;D This kid wouldn't be able to find his way out of his mom's basement let alone find Canada

Re: Donald Trump
« Reply #8048 on: Today at 08:11:48 PM »
Quote
Quote
Holy shit. Something like this JUST happened to me. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New York??? This is so fucked.



bateman

Quote from: TigerLily on June 06, 2016, 06:39:43 PM
Holy shit. Something like this JUST happened to me. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New York??? This is so fucked.

My favorite copypasta in recent memory.



My (unnamed Wall Street Firm) stock is going to smash through the roof tomorrow!

*This is not investment advice



bateman

These cannot be real...


Roswells, Art

Quote from: TigerLily on June 06, 2016, 06:39:43 PM
;D ;D ;D This kid wouldn't be able to find his way out of his mom's basement let alone find Canada

Re: Donald Trump
« Reply #8048 on: Today at 08:11:48 PM »
Quote
Quote
Holy shit. Something like this JUST happened to me. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New York??? This is so fucked.

He sounds like a Suicidal Tendencies fan:

https://youtu.be/TE4Fvjhz2sE

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on June 06, 2016, 04:05:06 PM
Just don't pee in mine, that's where I go.  You are not supposed to cross the streams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M89l7pX5gzc

:P

QuoteI'm anticipating many tendies hitting the floor tonight.


TigerLily

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 06, 2016, 06:47:48 PM
He sounds like a Suicidal Tendencies fan:

https://youtu.be/TE4Fvjhz2sE

Classic Headbanging.  Mom and Dad  want him on Ritalin. Stat!

trostol

Quote from: TigerLily on June 06, 2016, 06:39:43 PM
;D ;D ;D This kid wouldn't be able to find his way out of his mom's basement let alone find Canada

Re: Donald Trump
« Reply #8048 on: Today at 08:11:48 PM »
Quote
Quote
Holy shit. Something like this JUST happened to me. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New York??? This is so fucked.

glad i do not get into politics..and even Art seems to be once more..pulling back off his Trump support lol

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod