• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

When did this henhouse become active again?

Started by DanTSX, July 23, 2019, 01:08:37 PM

DanTSX

I never really fully joined ellgrab. 

What’s the background story to this coming active again?  Does Vanderveedenberg still own it?  What’s the inside baseball here?

Lilith

Quote from: DanTSX on July 23, 2019, 01:08:37 PM

What’s the background story to this coming active again?  Does Vanderveedenberg still own it?  What’s the inside baseball here?

Whatchu talkin bout Willis?

Welcome to BellGab!

Please post often!

#PraiseMV!

DanTSX

How does heather still have a show?

What if Art and Ramona were Like Epstein and ghislaine picking up low level politicians on Art’s loli Express RV.....

And heather was a white hat sent to put an end to these shenanigans?

WOTR

Quote from: DanTSX on July 23, 2019, 10:26:29 PM
How does heather still have a show?

What if Art and Ramona were Like Epstein and ghislaine picking up low level politicians on Art’s loli Express RV.....

And heather was a white hat sent to put an end to these shenanigans?

Suddenly the phrase "mowing Art's grass" can be seen in a whole new light...

WOTR

I assume that somebody already PM'd you the answers. But Taintco still sponsors this board, and MV is no longer requires Pampers but is instead stocking up on Depends for the coming years.  ;)

MV/Liberace!

Hey Dan. I still own this cesspit. And now I'm known as Lee.

Praise MV.

DanTSX

Quote from: Liberace! on July 24, 2019, 03:33:30 AM
Hey Dan. I still own this cesspit. And now I'm known as Lee.

Praise MV.

I like the new camp overtones! 8)

I’ll make a point to work in as much throwback swish as possible.  Now how about the rough trade?  It sure ain’t what it used to be, eh?

DanTSX

Quote from: WOTR on July 24, 2019, 01:06:13 AM

Yeah the only grass in Pahrump is at the recreational dispensary....

But if it opens the doors to a very special fax machine......I won’t judge.. :-*

paladin1991

Basically, baby.  MV owns your ass.  Proof is that you have 'returned.'  Returned?  You have been SUMMONED!

How you been?

paladin1991

Quote from: DanTSX on July 24, 2019, 10:48:10 AM
I like the new camp overtones! 8)

I’ll make a point to work in as much throwback swish as possible.  Now how about the rough trade?  It sure ain’t what it used to be, eh?

Sounds like you are aware.

https://youtu.be/eNxQFNMchOM

DanTSX

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 24, 2019, 12:19:50 PM
Basically, baby.  MV owns your ass.  Proof is that you have 'returned.'  Returned?  You have been SUMMONED!

How you been?

I actually happened across here by accident via auto fill on browser.

Thought it was long dead.  That feral Québecois guy running the ellgab forum was just weird so I never fully participated there.

I’m doing well.  New jerb.  Home renovations going on. 

WOTR

Quote from: DanTSX on July 24, 2019, 04:05:10 PM
Thought it was long dead.  That feral Québecois guy running the ellgab forum was just weird so I never fully participated there.

I’m doing well.  New jerb.  Home renovations going on.

I have to ask... Bart Ell is Quebecois?

Anyhow, glad you are well. It's nice to see a few older faces dropping in again...

DanTSX

Quote from: WOTR on July 25, 2019, 12:06:20 AM

Anyhow, glad you are well. It's nice to see a few older faces dropping in again...

There is only one way to know for sure....

Give him a hammer and some drywall and see if he can hang it....

There is one other quebecois test.  See if he can use the hotel jacuzzi without shitting in it.  It’s basically the witch test of the 1600’s.  Quebecois tourists cant resist a good way shit in the hot tub.

paladin1991

Quote from: WOTR on July 25, 2019, 12:06:20 AM

Yeah.  Claims he isn't French, he's Quebecois, n'est-ce  pas?  Like there's a fucking difference, right?

paladin1991

Quote from: DanTSX on July 25, 2019, 07:11:03 AM

There is one other quebecois test.  See if he can use the hotel jacuzzi without shitting in it.  It’s basically the witch test of the 1600’s.  Quebecois tourists cant resist a good way shit in the hot tub.

LOL.  Good to see you back, old hoss.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 25, 2019, 01:18:06 PM
Yeah.  Claims he isn't French, he's Quebecois, n'est-ce  pas?  Like there's a fucking difference, right?

I knew Bart was a huge faggot. I didn't know he was also a French faggot, that actually makes a whole lot of sense especially not being funny.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on July 24, 2019, 01:06:13 AM
Lee's job in Pahrump was worse than I thought.  I'm sure he could handle it, though.

ACE of CLUBS

What do you get when you crossbreed a Frenchman and an ape . . . . ?
A dumb ape.

WOTR

Quote from: DanTSX on July 25, 2019, 07:11:03 AM

I usually ask probing questions to test their knowledge of maple sugaring.  ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on July 25, 2019, 09:50:34 PM
What do you get when you crossbreed a Frenchman and an ape . . . . ?
A dumb ape.

lol

DanTSX

Oh there are differences.  Have you seen France lately?

Anywho, they assert being  “French” until they are called French, then they are  “Quebecois”.

Make sense?

DanTSX

Quote from: username on July 25, 2019, 02:16:23 PM
I knew Bart was a huge faggot. I didn't know he was also a French faggot, that actually makes a whole lot of sense especially not being funny.

What did he do?  Did he chase everyone off his spillover site?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DanTSX on July 26, 2019, 07:41:01 AM

What did he do?  Did he chase everyone off his spillover site?

He showed his true form which is that of women. I suspected well ahead of time, that he had the spirit of women inside of him. He got rid of anyone who made fun of the (((protected))).

At least here you can laugh at those who were cucked.

Lilith

Quote from: username on July 26, 2019, 10:17:56 AM

He showed his true form which is that of women. I suspected well ahead of time, that he had the spirit of women inside of him. He got rid of anyone who made fun of the (((protected))).

We should pray for him, and post pictures of candles for him.

DanTSX

Quote from: username on July 26, 2019, 10:17:56 AM

Oy vey Shut it down