• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

When did this henhouse become active again?

Started by DanTSX, July 23, 2019, 01:08:37 PM

Dr. MD MD

I beg to differ but this place has never been shut down
and you’re the caretaker here. You’ve always been
the caretaker here.

DanTSX

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 26, 2019, 05:02:23 PM
I beg to differ but this place has never been shut down
and you’re the caretaker here. You’ve always been
the caretaker here.

Then why can’t I change the background wallpaper to something highly offensive?  Like pics horse testicals inserted into silicon tit implants and stuffed into some festival groupie’s chest...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on July 26, 2019, 05:30:00 PM

Then why can’t I change the background wallpaper to something highly offensive?  Like pics horse testicals inserted into silicon tit implants and stuffed into some festival groupie’s chest...

Asuka Langley

Quote from: DanTSX on July 26, 2019, 05:30:00 PM

Horse girls are all mental

paladin1991

Quote from: username on July 26, 2019, 10:17:56 AM

He showed his true form which is that of women. I suspected well ahead of time, that he had the spirit of women inside of him. He got rid of anyone who made fun of the (((protected))).

At least here you can laugh at those who were cucked.
Cucked and driven off.  *cough, cough losername, cough* 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 27, 2019, 03:00:53 AM
Cucked and driven off.  *cough, cough losername, cough*

Cucked and driven off? Lol you really are senile.

paladin1991

Quote from: username on July 27, 2019, 03:33:26 PM
It's hysterical seeing adult (Senior) children misuse a phrase.

#SadBoomer
Hehehe

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 27, 2019, 07:26:58 PM
Hehehe
Listened to Ian's show on C2C last night and had to do a spit-take when an open-line caller "from Spokane, "which Ian mispronounced initially, and  muttered a line "...'they' are trying to turn this place into some kinda Ivy League town or something' " and then said something muttering under breath and then went on to say "whatever, I never used drugs" but "I've have battles with demons and have seen Satan" and then "something about dementia off-shoot." Ian suggested he write a book? Great callers, always, from Spokane or Austin (or place unidentified near them when the caller is more of a 'prepper', 'survivalist', or 'end-times' type.) Our friendly host from the Great White North Richard Syrett has speculated that Spokane, due to the falls and waters, 'attracts' interesting people and phenomena, I recall.

Dr. MD MD

DanTSX

Quote from: username on July 27, 2019, 03:33:26 PM
It's hysterical seeing adult (Senior) children misuse a phrase.

#SadBoomer

That’s the nice thing about web forums....

You can always expect that on any decently size community, that there will be a diverse amount of random subject matter experts to chime in on any random topic, to set the record straight.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on July 27, 2019, 09:33:47 PM
He wants to prep you for bullwatching

He should probably spend more time prepping for his show. ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DanTSX on July 27, 2019, 09:33:14 PM

You can always expect that on any decently size community, that there will be a diverse amount of random subject matter experts to chime in on any random topic, to set the record straight.

Indeed nothing beats the aol chatrooms from the golden era however.

albrecht

Quote from: username on July 28, 2019, 06:22:51 PM
Indeed nothing beats the aol chatrooms from the golden era however.
BBSs and Newsgroups were the bomb back in the day. But BG is better because one place and focuses the chaos, fights, insanity, or good commentary to one place.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on July 28, 2019, 06:26:05 PM
BBSs and Newsgroups were the bomb back in the day. But BG is better because of one place and focuses the chaos, fights, insanity, or good commentary to one place.

Yeah, those were solid too, also liked mIRC. Once you are able to p2p on the site... Perhaps......

The wild thing about those AOL chat rooms back in the day was the endless amount of them. I knew countless people who hooked up with different people from those chatrooms. Guys & girls, what a weird time... But not so much history has repeated itself again.

WOTR

Quote from: username on July 28, 2019, 06:37:34 PM
The wild thing about those AOL chat rooms back in the day was the endless amount of them. I knew countless people who hooked up with different people from those chatrooms. Guys & girls, what a weird time...

May I suggest bumbledate as an alternative? There is at least one lady in need of hooking up...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on July 28, 2019, 07:27:37 PM
May I suggest bumbledate as an alternative? There is at least one lady in need of hooking up...

Now a days it's tinder.

albrecht

Quote from: username on July 28, 2019, 08:36:54 PM
Now a days it's tinder.
Where is the SJW attorney to take on these cases of dating sites? Just for a settlement. I mean why this "sexist," even racist, stuff? Paranormal Date versus Conspiracy Date? Muslims Only? Date Russian Women? Or Grinder vs Tinder? Surely our modern society must ban these and one should be randomly paired with someone from whatever BLTGI, gender, race, religion, national origin, sexual bent, or even possibly extraterrestrial origin- no discrimination between cat-like, reptilian, "Nordics," Grays, etc?

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on July 27, 2019, 08:12:04 PM
Listened to Ian's show on C2C last night and had to do a spit-take when an open-line caller "from Spokane, "which Ian mispronounced initially, and  muttered a line "...'they' are trying to turn this place into some kinda Ivy League town or something' " and then said something muttering under breath and then went on to say "whatever, I never used drugs" but "I've have battles with demons and have seen Satan" and then "something about dementia off-shoot." Ian suggested he write a book? Great callers, always, from Spokane or Austin (or place unidentified near them when the caller is more of a 'prepper', 'survivalist', or 'end-times' type.) Our friendly host from the Great White North Richard Syrett has speculated that Spokane, due to the falls and waters, 'attracts' interesting people and phenomena, I recall.
Hmmm.  Spokompton.

paladin1991

Quote from: DanTSX on July 27, 2019, 09:33:14 PM

Hey Dood.  We don't discriminate against queers here either.  The Dickdr is allowed to roam through the various threads like a goat on my back acreage.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 29, 2019, 05:40:15 PM
Hey Dood.  We don't discriminate against queers here either.  The Dickdr is allowed to roam through the various threads like a goat on my back acreage.

You’re the one that’s obsessed with me, a man. I’d say that’s pretty gay, dude. Your drill sgt. avatar is just a facade. Just accept the fact that you’re a creampuff and deal with it. :D

WOTR

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 29, 2019, 05:40:15 PM

I thought out of all the posters here, you might enjoy this the most... The worst part is that it sounds like although the kid was upset to cut his hair to join the cadets. But then he accepted it, got it cut, and moved on. But the parents are setting a fine example of how to bitch and moan the loudest... I started by thinking it was the kid that was acting like a little bitch- but then I re-read the article and realized that it is probably just his mother...

“He didn’t want to cut his hair. His hair has been a part of who he is for quite some time,” (his mother) said.

“He couldn’t even look in the mirror once it was done. Every time [the hair stylist] turned the chair around to the mirror, he would close his eyes,” (his mother) said. “He just said ‘Thank you’ and left. He was pretty upset.”

Now the family is hoping to see the rules changed for all cadets...

“I’m hoping for more gender equality because that is really what this is about,” (his mother) said.

It sounds like he is probably lucky to have joined the cadets who might be able to counter some of (his mothers) stupidity and teach him that sometimes not everything will go your way.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5686543/bc-family-cadets-grooming-policy-boys/

Asuka Langley

Quote from: WOTR on July 29, 2019, 06:39:13 PM
I thought out of all the posters here, you might enjoy this the most... The worst part is that it sounds like although the kid was upset to cut his hair to join the cadets. But then he accepted it, got it cut, and moved on. But the parents are setting a fine example of how to bitch and moan the loudest... I started by thinking it was the kid that was acting like a little bitch- but then I re-read the article and realized that it is probably just his mother...

“He didn’t want to cut his hair. His hair has been a part of who he is for quite some time,” (his mother) said.

“He couldn’t even look in the mirror once it was done. Every time [the hair stylist] turned the chair around to the mirror, he would close his eyes,” (his mother) said. “He just said ‘Thank you’ and left. He was pretty upset.”

Now the family is hoping to see the rules changed for all cadets...

“I’m hoping for more gender equality because that is really what this is about,” (his mother) said.

It sounds like he is probably lucky to have joined the cadets who might be able to counter some of (his mothers) stupidity and teach him that sometimes not everything will go your way.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5686543/bc-family-cadets-grooming-policy-boys/

What kind of shitty outdoor/survival class is this do they play with barbies? How will this lad survive a Nordic climate with winter approaching after cutting all of his hair off? Did the disgusting frenchies learn nothing from the Vikings about surviving extreme winter climates?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sai5poP9-V8