1 (5.9%)
A woman
1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

ZaZa

"..word 'buddy' wasn't directed to/at you.
Learn how to read and comprehend your own language, Jackwacko."

it's called: grasping the context.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 04:40:10 PM
I already put a condom over my 27" screen,
taking no chances

Luckily you won’t be dealing with a staph infection, and are quarantined off from the dangers of the HIV carried by homosexual drug abusers like Little Sean. He will be the beginning of the end: “Airborne Aids”. Be safe, Caucasia ...

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on November 27, 2018, 04:47:40 PM
Yum. I wonder if being a towel head counts as a disability?

Tsk...that's "toque head" to you sir! ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 27, 2018, 04:50:42 PM
she has forsaken me. i still love her tho. she's good people.

I’m sorry for your loss. Remember that part in Toy Story where it goes “A good soldier never leaves a man behind”? Yeah that!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 27, 2018, 04:54:03 PM
Tsk...that's "toque head" to you sir! ;)

Chortle, chortle! Haw haw haw! You’re too much.

ZaZa

Quote from: Azzerae on November 27, 2018, 04:53:44 PM
Luckily you won’t be dealing with a staph infection, and are quarantined off from the dangers of the HIV carried by homosexual drug abusers like Little Sean. He will be the beginning of the end: “Airborne Aids”. Be safe, Caucasia ...

Hmmmm....
I didn't know that GravitySucks has HIV and is a 'socket' diver and had drug problems, I only knew that he had drinking problems and when drunk was
emotionally, verbally and physically abusing his wife and that's why she left him.
His son also told him to Fuck Off and refuses to talk to him.

Quote from: Azzerae on November 27, 2018, 04:56:38 PM
I’m sorry for your loss. Remember that part in Toy Story where it goes “A good soldier never leaves a man behind”? Yeah that!

there seems to be some resentment towards me because of my ties to EllGab. brokenhearted.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on November 27, 2018, 05:00:16 PM
Post more like that, Fucko.

So from Jack wacko you changing to Jack Fucko, OK, I can address you every way you prefer.
Jackfucko, hmmmm...has a ring to it.

AZZERAE

By the way, DH is all good. She is not liked by all people OBVS, but when I stepped to her she slapboxed  me back then and there - we made up shortly thereafter and had a friendly word.

I wish more people had the decency to take a joke and let bygones be bygones, unlike that dog eared low life sucker Gravity.

Look, I know Username has had some dismissive things to say of DH (which is public knowledge), but I can be buddies with him and get on with DH fine. I tend not to like to fight with women much because there is a certain line I won’t cross with them. Women should be respected. If that makes me a faggot cuck then so be it.

Maybe I really DO belong @ EG with fat ladies cat ladies, after all.

ZaZa

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 27, 2018, 05:06:17 PM
there seems to be some resentment towards me because of my ties to EllGab. brokenhearted.

I'm personally not brokenhearted about it, but disappointed you didn't smuggled any screen shots.

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 05:09:00 PM
I'm personally not brokenhearted about it, but disappointed you didn't smuggled any screen shots.

screen shots regarding what?  i meant i was brokenhearted.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 05:03:45 PM
Hmmmm....
I didn't know that GravitySucks has HIV and is a 'socket' diver and had drug problems, I only knew that he had drinking problems and when drunk was
emotionally, verbally and physically abusing his wife and that's why she left him.
His son also told him to Fuck Off and refuses to talk to him.

This is information I was not privy to, prior to your sharing it, and I have a difficult time swallowing it ... but, no, GS is not a drug abuser - I was referring to Little Sean and his homoerotic and “alternative lifestyle” choices such as anus bleaching and “mud slide love”. His spirit animal is that of Ursula of the Little Mermaid - which goes to show you why he fits squarely in to the Tetris-like cat lady fortress of fantastical faggotry on knock-off Gab.

I appreciate your data dump immensely.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 27, 2018, 05:06:17 PM

I love you, Groyper. I don’t care what the others say!!! Yes you’re neutral, like Switzerland, but as we established a while back sides are indeed gay.

No seriously, who resents you?

Quote from: Azzerae on November 27, 2018, 05:14:59 PM
I love you, Groyper. I don’t care what the others say!!! Yes you’re neutral, like Switzerland, but as we established a while back sides are indeed gay.

No seriously, who resents you?

nobody. im just being dramatic for my own entertainment. full disclosure: i sent brig a pm yesterday and she hasn't replied yet so i assumed the worst. maybe GS triangulated her location and neutralized her. *gulp* god help us all.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 27, 2018, 05:18:50 PM
nobody. im just being dramatic for my own entertainment. full disclosure: i sent brig a pm yesterday and she didn't reply so i assumed the worst. maybe GS triangulated her location and neutralized her. *gulp* god help us all.

GS has a lot to say behind the scenes. That beta. Fuckin’ boomers!

ZaZa

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 27, 2018, 05:11:31 PM
screen shots regarding what?  i meant i was brokenhearted.

dirt, lol.. all the dirt there is there ;)
I know you would have to copy the whole site.

"i meant i was brokenhearted."
You see, If you didn't 'eliminate' Amy you could have her warm voluptuous tits to cuddle and suck on to now...but you did what you did
and now you have only us. 

chefist

nobody. im just being dramatic for my own entertainment. full disclosure: i sent brig a pm yesterday and she hasn't replied yet so i assumed the worst. maybe GS triangulated her location and neutralized her. *gulp* god help us all.

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 05:21:26 PM
dirt, lol.. all the dirt there is there ;)
I know you would have to copy the whole site.

"i meant i was brokenhearted."
You see, If you didn't 'eliminate' Amy you could have her warm voluptuous tits to cuddle and suck on to now...but you did what you did
and now you have only us.

she told me she was a lesbo so i freak out and smashed her skull. no titties for me.

AZZERAE

Metron, how did you obtain those 2 screenshots of Little Sean and his faggotry earlier? I thought you were banned from knock-off Gab!

Lilith

... The finest entertainment in the WORLD, is at BellGab.com    ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on November 27, 2018, 05:26:00 PM

... The finest entertainment in the WORLD, is at BellGab.com    ;D

She likes you, she likes you!! :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on November 27, 2018, 05:25:14 PM
Metron, how did you obtain those 2 screenshots of Little Sean and his faggotry earlier? I thought you were banned from knock-off Gab!

I have a friend.

Just sayin'...

I really should try ied my old login again and see if I'm still in the zoo. :-X

ZaZa

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 27, 2018, 05:25:09 PM
she told me she was a lesbo so i freak out and smashed her skull. no titties for me.

Sorry to tell you this, but you should've have told her that you are a lesbo too (that you like pussy too) and things would be different now.
She had nice tits tho.

AZZERAE

The question IS if Brig is a good kisser or not.

Lilith

Quote from: Azzerae on November 27, 2018, 05:29:09 PM
The question IS if Brig is a good kisser or not.

I have two Grandchildren.  :)

ZaZa

FUCK !!
The way things are going this GS thread will catch up with "George Noory sucks" thread soon.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 27, 2018, 05:27:47 PM
I have a friend.

Just sayin'...

I really should try my old login again and see if I'm still in the zoo. :-X

Ah, you were relegated to “the zoo”. Pity that. Not even Bart Ell had the courage to go against me on his own forum. Beta men know their place.

I have nothing against Bart Ell at all, he seems to be able to have given me free reign. It still felt somewhat oppressive, however, being there. Like an eye was upon me.

Only the weak beta faggots like Little Sean and his female compadres with blown out vaginas got butthurt over me. A shame such pathetic losers linger this planet.