1 (5.9%)
A woman
1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

AZZERAE

Well, nuts, that about does it for now. I guess I'll have to close the docket and be on my way.

#nothingburger

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Azzerae on November 27, 2018, 06:00:25 AM
I thank you for your participation. Little Sean is a Matryoshkaesque woman inside a man inside the coating of a woman and then a man. He did indeed quote El Rushbo with the strategy of being liked. I couldn't believe my ears when he admitted what a fag he was.

Our very own Liberace had this to say:

Little Sean didn't take his hormones one day on EllGab and--

via Imgflip Meme Generator

It was right after the Karen Jackson interview, I noticed him acting like a faggot towards me, it was kind of remarkable. Then i learned that he was also into doxing people. I don't support anyone who does that and never would.

"I'm a lesbian" - Sean

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on November 27, 2018, 06:05:28 AM
It was right after the Karen Jackson interview, I noticed him acting like a faggot towards me, it was kind of remarkable. Then i learned that he was also into doxing people. I don't support anyone who does that and never would.

"I'm a lesbian" - Sean

He did the same thing to me. Huh, a beta man then.

Well I won't be a chatty patty like GS and spread personal information, but rather manufacture all the jabs I can out of whole cloth.

AZZERAE

I won't disclose exactly what just transpired, but I want to acknowledge I've received a new lead. Be well my fellow travelers.

Remember - hate gets you nowhere. Its for bitches like GS and Little Sean.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Azzerae on November 27, 2018, 06:08:24 AM
He did the same thing to me. Huh, a beta man then.

Well I won't be a chatty patty like GS and spread personal information, but rather manufacture all the jabs I can out of whole cloth.

At least it was posted & not in PM'S like the girls at Ellgab do it.

Rix Gins

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 27, 2018, 05:22:05 AM
Your negro spiritual was one of the greatest things to come out of bellgab, please repost.

I believe it was King of Kings that sang the negro spiritual, though I'm not sure which show.  Possibly Hoagland's.  J.J. put the finger on Art's stalker and I'm guessing that he wasn't paid the promised dollars for doing so.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 27, 2018, 05:22:05 AM
Your negro spiritual was one of the greatest things to come out of bellgab, please repost.

I never got to hear that.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: username on November 27, 2018, 05:29:15 AM
I know that feeling.

No worries. I let him know straight away that I only have sex with hot women who have big boobs.

-Lee

Metron2267

Quote from: username on November 26, 2018, 05:57:07 PM
The paranormal is for those who are absent minded. Art is gone, I think it's time for people to realize it and let it go already. The subject about the paranormal is so done. Those who are still into that honestly, have a low iq. Hack radio 101.

So why are you still doing paranormal on your own show? Do you consider Whitley or LMH to be of "low IQ"? :o

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on November 27, 2018, 06:09:53 AM
I won't disclose exactly what just transpired, but I want to acknowledge I've received a new lead. Be well my fellow travelers.

Remember - hate gets you nowhere. Its for bitches like GS and Little Sean.

Little Sean is the one who doxxed Heater after Art died.

When I called the innumerate cunt flap on it he put me on ignore.

Plus he looks like a Podesta drip.

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on November 27, 2018, 08:47:34 AM
No worries. I let him know straight away that I only have sex with hot women who have big boobs.

-Lee
They don't call you "Lucky Lee" for no reason.

ZaZa

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 27, 2018, 10:54:26 AM

Plus he looks like a Podesta drip.

As Jackwacko would say,..'nothing wrong with that'.
Bitches, witches and betrayers should be exposed.
So at least one thing that that bitch Little Sean did was of benefit to society.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 26, 2018, 11:11:23 PM
I know you aren't talking about me. I quit that site after Bart banned Jackstar. He waited for Groyper to give the go ahead first, which is really weird.

i remember that. i believe he asked if anyone would be upset if Jackstar was sent to the zoo for a timeout. im pretty sure my response was indifferent. i could be wrong though...

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 27, 2018, 10:54:26 AM

A despicable act indeed. And he continues to sit in on the knitting circle at knock-off Gab, quite happy to fraternize with that overweight asexual WR250 - known acid washer of IP addresses ... as well as Gravity Sucks who is presently PMing every cat ladyboy "behind closed doors" about our public interactions on this thread.

Say it out in the open like a MAN, rather, GS. What's there to fear?! (Rhetorical).

chefist

Appears Jedimiller has confronted Sean for a 1 to 1 showdown!

Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #55878 on: Today at 09:08:12 AM »
Hey sean, i wonder what ur wife and kids would think of you being online bullying heather wade? Hanging out on a website like this and calling a woman horse face

Thursday 3pm purple church sean. Be there or stop insulting me here. Easy.

Quote from: chefist on November 27, 2018, 11:26:27 AM

Hey sean, i wonder what ur wife and kids would think of you being online bullying heather wade? Hanging out on a website like this and calling a woman horse face

imagine being notified by some rando that your spouse is bullying people online? id be proud.

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 11:18:36 AM
As Jackwacko would say,..'nothing wrong with that'.

Yeah there is Zooey.

QuoteBitches, witches and betrayers should be exposed.

So why haven't you been?

QuoteSo at least one thing that that bitch Little Sean did was of benefit to society.

But he never managed to off you, sadly...

Metron2267

Little Podesta will never show, he has too many names to drop in any given day.

ZaZa

Quote from: Rix Gins on November 27, 2018, 06:43:33 AM
I believe it was King of Kings that sang the negro spiritual, though I'm not sure which show. 1).Possibly Hoagland's. 2).J.J. put the finger on Art's stalker and I'm guessing that he wasn't paid the promised dollars for doing so.

1). it was on Art's daughter (the phone whore worker) Show. And as others mentioned yes it was King of Kings the fag and ANIFA member who sang it.
2). I still have the almost full (only one missing) box of firecrackers.
     BTW./ That spic tranny fag (and another ANTIFA member) will be paid, but in different currency. He already received some payments.More to come.

AZZERAE

Reply #55878 on: Today at 09:08:12 AM

Too bad Little Sean is a ginormous faggot.

This is like down syndrome cage wrestling.

#retardstrength

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 27, 2018, 11:28:29 AM
imagine being notified by some rando that your spouse is bullying people online? id be proud.

Pretty awesome!

ZaZa

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 27, 2018, 11:30:41 AM
Yeah there is Zooey.

So why haven't you been?

But he never managed to off you, sadly...

I'm the one who is 'offing' people, well at least driving them to it.
Look what happened to Art the pedophile. He got scared that the video with details will be soon released so 'off' he went into the...darkness.
You may say that he took off himself ..'on a ride'
Art's 'offing' date: April 13, 2018
Video release: May 16, 2018

Reality Brief 5/16/18 Art Bell: A Different Perspective.
We're joined by long time ex-lover of Art Bell, Marsha Boyd to discuss her time living with him and a side of Art that most people are not privy to.
Who really is the man behind the legend?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=5gD8jZh9F8o

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 11:49:07 AM
We're joined by long time ex-lover of Art Bell, Marsha Boyd to discuss her time living with him and a side of Art that most people are not privy to.

It doesn't seem implausible.

AZZERAE

There is some white knighting taking place elsewhere. I'm certain it'll reach these shores sooner rather than later. I will not be going back to EllGab for quite some time, if ever.

What with their "locking of threads", I am shut out of the faggotry that my eyes were being met with on the regular. What a relief to be free of that almost unending sense of purgatory.

I encourage any laundry to be aired out in the open, as I am not one to operate under the cloaks of the clandestine.

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 11:49:07 AM
I'm the one who is 'offing' people, well at least driving them to it.

No that's just recycled Pennywise chutter.

Look what happened to Art the pedophile. He got scared that the video with details will be soon released so 'off' he went into the...darkness.
You may say that he took off himself ..'on a ride'
Art's 'offing' date: April 13, 2018
Video release: May 16, 2018

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=5gD8jZh9F8o
[/quote]

Oh garsh, he ran a low rent swinga's club, horrors...

:D

ZaZa

"Oh garsh, he ran a low rent swinga's club, horrors..."
Nothing wrong with swings clubs per say. It's sick and immoral some may say tho, but it's not that really damaging to the society.
Pedophilia on the other hand is.
And Art indulged in it.