• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Liberace! on January 14, 2020, 08:47:45 PM
I think after the 2020 campaign, the democrats should accuse Trump of colluding with the Antarcticans. You know... to shake things up and keep it fresh.
https://www.bellgab.com/index.php?topic=10579.0 

MV/Liberace!

The recent posts section should have grid lines as seen here:

[attachment=1]

Clear your browser's cache if you aren't seeing that.

ItsOver

I think after the 2020 campaign, the democrats should accuse Trump of colluding with the Antarcticans. You know... to shake things up and keep it fresh.
Why stop with terrestrial conspiracies, Lee?  The demonrats should go full bore crazy in 2020.

"Trump Accused of Conspiring with Pleiadians!" - Communist News Network

"Klaatu barada nikto"

Worse, yet.

"Renegade Trump Works With Nazis!  On the Moon!" - PMSNBC

"Ach der lieber!"

AZZERAE

Antarcticans

There is said to be a new branch of Inuit Islamists who have taken up arms against the igloo-dwelling Eskimos of old.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 15, 2020, 06:29:01 AM
...Islamists who have taken up arms against...

Due to pattern recognition, this is the only part of your post my brain saw.

Gd5150

When will you be inducted into the Rock n Roll hall of fame?

Taaroa

Do you know of some easy way to equalise sound levels of multiple mp3s? I think you mentioned it once in passing on the Spec Sheet.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Taaroa on January 15, 2020, 09:57:49 PM
Do you know of some easy way to equalise sound levels of multiple mp3s? I think you mentioned it once in passing on the Spec Sheet.

MP3Gain.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 15, 2020, 06:06:33 PM
When will you be inducted into the Rock n Roll hall of fame?
Screw that place.  Another mistake on the lake, where quarterbacks go to die.

Speaking of Manziel,

"Manziel spent the 2018 season in the CFL with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats and the Montreal Alouettes, where he appeared in eight games, throwing for five touchdowns and seven interceptions. Manziel was released by the CFL on Feb. 27, citing Manziel had "contravened the agreement which made him eligible to play in the league."

LOL

Lee is SO much better than that.

VC

Quote from: Liberace! on January 13, 2020, 05:49:36 PM
Here is the old style in Chrome on a mobile device:

That looks like absolute dog vomit compared to the new style:

Ugh, how many people use chrome on a mobile phone that post anything here beyond two or three word "sentences" if ever "anything" at all? Less than twitter heads.

At least drastically reduce all the horizontal box spacing you're giving for: Poster, Board, Post Time. It's a waste of space!

Vs.

How many people use a computer or tablet that actually post here in real sentences and even paragraphs too. The box framework causes too much vertical scroll, when you've given too much wasted space to these three boxes: Poster, Board, Post Time.

You need to at least extend the Topic Box for more horizontal spacing, and this will reduce the long vertical scrolling that will be even more cumbersome on mobile devices.

It's not as much fun scanning "the headlines" people could modify before AND read quickly, vs now, becoming a box-head format. It's just not as fun or creative a process to not be able to scan down the thread topics very quickly and get some laughs from all the topic headline changes people would creatively change.

AZZERAE

Oh VC, stop being such a little bitch. Who knew a few tweaks would trigger your menstrual cycle so early in the month. I followed the blood trail here from all the other threads it leaked out into.

paladin1991

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 18, 2020, 07:19:41 AM
Oh VC, stop being such a little bitch. Who knew a few tweaks would trigger your menstrual cycle so early in the month. I followed the blood trail here from all the other threads it leaked out into.
LOL

ItsOver

Quote from: VC on January 16, 2020, 09:00:45 PM

...How many people use a computer or tablet that actually post here in real sentences and even paragraphs too...

"Eegah not know.  Just scratch on cave wall!"

Hog

Hey Lee,

Have you talked to your old buddy Tim Pate lately?  I was just curious how he was doing.

Speaking of "Pates"  I once contacted Bellgab.com s own Pate, via Bellgab.com s PM system, thinking that he was "Tim Pate".  He was NOT "Tim Pate" but simply "Pate".

The episodes of Radio Trainwreck with Tim Pate were quite good,
Sept 20, 2010
https://www.ufoship.com/?p=458

Nov 10, 2011
https://www.ufoship.com/?p=644

as was the October 30, 2016 Gabcast with your childhood friend, Matthew who works in the death industry.
https://www.ufoship.com/?p=2769

plus Art Bell, his son, Rollye James, George Noory aka Bellgab's "johnny". MV has done some EXCELLENT work.  Lee, next time you see him, be sure thank him for his efforts.  I value his efforts.

The Evelyn cry episode of the "Radio Trainwreck" from March 20, 2017
https://www.ufoship.com/?p=2807

Evelyn's pronunciation of the word "man" and Lee's of the word "woman" is amusing.  Polarized is one word, another might be "immovable opposite opinion."
The episode was highly entertaining as a listener, though I'm sure it was grating/draining to the hosts.

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Lee, I asked a question in the Function Random thread a couple times and it got absolutely no traction. You seem knowledgable about such things so I’ll ask you. Why can’t alternative video sites (or any site for that matter) make their videos as easily embeddable as YouTube does where all you have to do is cut and paste the web address?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on January 24, 2020, 11:55:28 AM
Hey Lee,

Have you talked to your old buddy Tim Pate lately?  I was just curious how he was doing.

Speaking of "Pates"  I once contacted Bellgab.com s own Pate, via Bellgab.com s PM system, thinking that he was "Tim Pate".  He was NOT "Tim Pate" but simply "Pate".

The episodes of Radio Trainwreck with Tim Pate were quite good,
Sept 20, 2010
https://www.ufoship.com/?p=458

Nov 10, 2011
https://www.ufoship.com/?p=644

as was the October 30, 2016 Gabcast with your childhood friend, Matthew who works in the death industry.
https://www.ufoship.com/?p=2769

plus Art Bell, his son, Rollye James, George Noory aka Bellgab's "johnny". MV has done some EXCELLENT work.  Lee, next time you see him, be sure thank him for his efforts.  I value his efforts.

The Evelyn cry episode of the "Radio Trainwreck" from March 20, 2017
https://www.ufoship.com/?p=2807

Evelyn's pronunciation of the word "man" and Lee's of the word "woman" is amusing.  Polarized is one word, another might be "immovable opposite opinion."
The episode was highly entertaining as a listener, though I'm sure it was grating/draining to the hosts.

peace
Hog

Thanks, Hog. I've always appreciated the fact that you seem to enjoy my bullcrap.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2020, 12:40:54 PM
Lee, I asked a question in the Function Random thread a couple times and it got absolutely no traction. You seem knowledgable about such things so I’ll ask you. Why can’t alternative video sites (or any site for that matter) make their videos as easily embeddable as YouTube does where all you have to do is cut and paste the web address?

Those other video sites might already be embeddable. It's also a question of whether the software used on this forum for video embedding is capable of parsing the page the video exists on to embed it here. I don't think BitChute is supported by the software used here, for example. Then again, I don't know if BitChute is embeddable to begin with.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on January 24, 2020, 01:11:04 PM
Thanks, Hog. I've always appreciated the fact that you seem to enjoy my bullcrap.

Those other video sites might already be embeddable. It's also a question of whether the software used on this forum for video embedding is capable of parsing the page the video exists on to embed it here. I don't think BitChute is supported by the software used here, for example. Then again, I don't know if BitChute is embeddable to begin with.

It won’t work for me, nor can I post vids from InfoWars.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2020, 01:12:30 PM
It won’t work for me, nor can I post vids from InfoWars.
The RSS and site for Infowars appears to be under some kind of attack or problematic update also. All shows are listed as "Thursday January 1, 1970." And a msg from cloudflare about 'checking your browser' and 'configuration' the first time I click on it.

https://www.infowars.com/listen-to-the-radio-show-archive/

Dear MV Σ> Liberace Eminemvee Emm Vee,
I'm using a USB Ghetto Blaster® Mastering Lathe with FireFub© 0.02 on an iphone to convert my mp3s into vinyl. Do you know a good source for Mitsui Gold recordable vinyl blanks?

Thanks,

Oddiofile

FXX

Quote from: Radio Activity on February 02, 2020, 04:42:32 PM
I'm using a USB Ghetto Blaster® Mastering Lathe with FireFub© 0.02 on an iphone to convert my mp3s into vinyl. Do you know a good source for Mitsui Gold recordable vinyl blanks?

Thanks,

Oddiofile
Liberace do you need Mike the millennials help?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Radio Activity on February 02, 2020, 04:42:32 PM

Thanks,

Oddiofile

Firefub has only been developed to v0.001 so if you are using a version claiming to be 0.02, it's not legit. That's probably the issue.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: FXX on February 02, 2020, 11:08:05 PM
Liberace do you need Mike the millennials help?

Does he uptalk?

VC

Love the new home page maintenance upgrade look today. Hope it continues to remain the same.

Classic. ;)

VC

I guess you knew Azzerae was allowing Metron to use Azz's account or an AzzStab created "sock puppet" account to post here too? This was posted by Metron:

[attachment=1,msg1375014]

This is a recent admission by Metron that Azzerae did not dispute.

[attachment=2,msg1375014]

Retards!

So Metron was Azzerae's pretend girlfriend fiance. Bwahahaha! ;D

Dr. MD MD

I’m noticing some weirdness like blank white pages when I click on links. Everything OK?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2020, 04:22:13 PM
I’m noticing some weirdness like blank white pages when I click on links. Everything OK?

It should be ok now.  Someone uploaded a photo with a huuuuuge resolution of like 15000x10000 and due to a bug in SMf it caused PHP to take a shit due to a memory management problem.  I've fixed it!

pate

Does "SMF" stand for "Smack My Forehead"?