• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: VC on September 04, 2019, 12:49:22 PM
Is Bart Ell lying? This is what he wrote today about MV/Liberace!:

The guy that rage quit his site and got pissy when people asked for an explanation now wants answers from someone who rage quit her show?
Cute.
Very cute.
The ironing is delicious.
I know I enjoy my ironing.

Roswells, Art

The guy that rage quit his site and got pissy when people asked for an explanation now wants answers from someone who rage quit her show?
Cute.
Very cute.

And to answer your question, littlechris did post to MV "I think we deserve an explanation" and MV's response was "Nah"

lol

Roswells, Art

Cute.
Very cute.

And another thing...A better comparison would be podcasts. Bart doesn't have one so why go there to critisize? He claims it's because people would recognize his voice, implying he's famous. I guess we will have to take his word for it. I don't know why that's a legitimate excuse.  Anyway, MV never promised a regular Gabcast and when he stopped doing them his reason given was basically, I don't feel like doing them. That sounds like a good reason to me for a free podcast.

I think it would have been better for Wade to just say, "I'll do shows when I feel like it". That way she wouldn't have to come up with these hilarious stories as to why she was a no-show.

Roswells, Art

Also, it's hilarious when someone mentions Bellgab over at Ellgab. I know it really grinds his gears when that happens. I mean you have a member base of Bellgabbers and Bellgab lurkers yet your blood pressure rises when Bellgab is mentioned. el oh el

He should shut it down and just come back here as a member. He was better as member here than a forum owner there. Also, I think he might live longer if he did considering that kind of long-term stress is not good on the ol'ticker.

O.K. I think I'm done now though I might not be.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 04, 2019, 01:24:22 PM
Bart must be feeling vulnerable. Since Bellgab has been back MV has been totally chill about the whole thing. Bart has been acting like he is losing some sort of contest. I remember a post commenting on Bart's affable posting nature after Ellgab had been up for three months and his response was something a long the lines of "my life is happier than MV's so my posts reflect that". I was thinking, Bellgab was up for TEN YEARS! Lets see how affable your posts are after a few years, Dumbass.

It probably won't last that long. Eventually he'll get tired of his members sharing knitting patterns made out of cat fur yarn and go on a murder spree.

He did lose a contest. Ellgab is for losers. I suspect you’re right about the last part though.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 04, 2019, 10:23:22 PM
He did lose a contest. Ellgab is for losers. I suspect you’re right about the last part though.

You're biased though. You got banned almost immediately for continuing the "you're a faggot", "No, you're a faggot" fight you had with Metron at Ellgab right at the beginning.

Jesus, am I the only one with a semblance of memory?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 04, 2019, 10:36:44 PM
You're biased though. You got banned almost immediately for continuing the "you're a faggot", "No, you're a faggot" fight you had with Metron at Ellgab right at the beginning.

I defended myself, as any real man would. Metron always started these fights. When he’s allowed to post on this board (in whatever identity) everyday you come here you’ll only ever see posts by him in the new posts section. Or hadn’t you noticed that?

He’s the very definition of a needy faggot.

MV/Liberace!

Cute.
Very cute.

I really have no idea what his problem is with me or why he thinks that's the reason the forum temporarily shut down after nine years of uninterrupted operation.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 04, 2019, 10:39:49 PM
I defended myself, as any real man would.

I bet you've never been in a real fight in your life. Your idea of defending yourself is puking out a bunch of hackneyed insults, like your hero.

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 04, 2019, 10:39:49 PM
I defended myself, as any real man would. Metron always started these fights. When he’s allowed to post on this board (in whatever identity) everyday you come here you’ll only ever see posts by him in the new posts section. Or hadn’t you noticed that?
Please explain how one makes a post that doesn’t show up in the new posts section.  I am confusticated.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 05, 2019, 03:44:42 AM
I bet you've never been in a real fight in your life. Your idea of defending yourself is puking out a bunch of hackneyed insults, like your hero.

Incorrect.

My hero?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on September 05, 2019, 04:59:17 AM
Please explain how one makes a post that doesn’t show up in the new posts section.  I am confusticated.

Yes you are because I didn’t say that. Maybe try rereading the post sober.

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 05, 2019, 08:47:11 AM
Yes you are because I didn’t say that. Maybe try rereading the post sober.
I don’t want to diagram the sentence for you but the meaning of the sentence you wrote means that Metron’s posts are only in the new posts section.  Perhaps you meant the new posts section is filled by posts from Metron?  Post sober and say what you mean.  Actually this explains a lot of confusion I have about your posts.  The words are crudely chosen and I must try and guess what you actually meant.  I guess it’s more my problem than yours.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on September 05, 2019, 08:57:03 AM
I don’t want to diagram the sentence for you but the meaning of the sentence you wrote means that Metron’s posts are only in the new posts section.  Perhaps you meant the new posts section is filled by posts from Metron?  Post sober and say what you mean.  Actually this explains a lot of confusion I have about your posts.  The words are crudely chosen and I must try and guess what you actually meant.  I guess it’s more my problem than yours.

Sorry, for offending your refined literary sensiblilities. However, the meaning is clear just the way I wrote it. Maybe just wait for your hangover to wear off first. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 04, 2019, 10:36:44 PM

he decided warnings and thus let my online friendship with him become collateral damage.  I too remember.  He had me feel like all our good times mean t nothing in his effort to prove his ego.  I offered reconciliation only very recently.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on September 07, 2019, 08:28:18 AM
he decided warnings and thus let my online friendship with him become collateral damage.  I too remember.  He had me feel like all our good times mean t nothing in his effort to prove his ego.  I offered reconciliation only very recently.

You really need to get over yourself. ::)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 07, 2019, 10:16:33 AM
I admit a slightly uppity tone.  But it wasn't just me, it was what was between us.  We had a decent, longtime dynamic during which time I learned how your biting sense of humor works.  It took time to find a nice lasting balance.  Pardon me for being full of myself, but you could have taken one for the team.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 07, 2019, 10:16:33 AM
Yes.  I could just accept your double edged humor again.  Are you over 50 yet?

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 03, 2019, 08:19:51 AM
Lee, I had a link to a certain radio station.  Can you PM  me the link?  You know which one.
Does Paladin have BMs PMs?

WOTR

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 04, 2019, 02:09:43 PM
And to answer your question, littlechris did post to MV "I think we deserve an explanation" and MV's response was "Nah"

lol
Yes, but then MV did post a long, detailed explanation about the shut-down, including the history and reasons behind it. I know that he deleted the post almost immediately, and only a handful of people ever knew what it said. Somewhere, I have a screenshot of it.*

*But I could be mistaken. ;) I'm Confucius why arnie biddie would care to pry into what must be a personal raisin. 

paladin1991

Quote from: WOTR on September 07, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Yes, but then MV did post a long, detailed explanation about the shut-down, including the history and reasons behind it. I know that he deleted the post almost immediately, and only a handful of people ever knew what it said. Somewhere, I have a screenshot of it.*

*But I could be mistaken. ;) I'm Confucius why arnie biddie would care to pry into what must be a personal raisin.
Did he give deets on our liason along the River Seine?

https://youtu.be/r_OqHZp9EzE

whoozit

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 07, 2019, 08:34:06 PM
Did he give deets on our liason along the River Seine?

https://youtu.be/r_OqHZp9EzE
Not Seine, Rhine. Is where it is at.  ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjEtkAwG3yM 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqQ7duF8SPQ

Epic battle:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Remagen

As a side note,  a beautiful region now.  Wine festivals, beauty pageants (think like our state or local fairs, "Corn Queen," "Watermelon Queen," etc but with peasant dresses and drunken mayors kissing them in congratulations,) horse drawn carriages, lots of celebrations and drunkenness, etc, 3rd weekend in Sept for the festival in Remagen and others around that time in different areas around the river.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on September 07, 2019, 09:50:03 PM
Not Seine, Rhine. Is where it is at.  ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjEtkAwG3yM 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqQ7duF8SPQ

Epic battle:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Remagen

As a side note,  a beautiful region now.  Wine festivals, beauty pageants (think like our state or local fairs, "Corn Queen," "Watermelon Queen," etc but with peasant dresses and drunken mayors kissing them in congratulations,) horse drawn carriages, lots of celebrations and drunkenness, etc, 3rd weekend in Sept for the festival in Remagen and others around that time in different areas around the river.

Van Zandt? Underrated and not as popular as he deserved to be...  I don't think that I had ever heard this song.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on September 07, 2019, 10:46:30 AM
I admit a slightly uppity tone.  But it wasn't just me, it was what was between us.  We had a decent, longtime dynamic during which time I learned how your biting sense of humor works.  It took time to find a nice lasting balance.  Pardon me for being full of myself, but you could have taken one for the team.

Good people of Bellgab, you may have noticed Tangerine addressing me in an overly familiar tone and kind of nagging me recently. I may as well come clean about this. We were secretly married in a quicky Las Vegas wedding recently (and yes, we did visit Art’s grave on our honeymoon). Why would I do such a crazy thing?! Well, it has to do with a previous discussion we had here about the correlation between the level of insanity of a woman and the potential intensity of sexual activity with her; and I think you can tell from her posts that she’s a real demon in the sack...while still being a good, Christian woman, of course. Anyway, now I can eat the popsicles she doesn’t want...unless she doesn’t want me to have them and then you know the drill: microwave>toilet.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 08, 2019, 01:24:16 AM
Good people of Bellgab, you may have noticed Tangerine addressing me in an overly familiar tone and kind of nagging me recently. I may as well come clean about this. We were secretly married in a quicky Las Vegas wedding recently (and yes, we did visit Art’s grave on our honeymoon). Why would I do such a crazy thing?! Well, it has to do with a previous discussion we had here about the correlation between the level of insanity of a woman and the potential intensity of sexual activity with her; and I think you can tell from her posts that she’s a real demon in the sack...while still being a good, Christian woman, of course. Anyway, now I can eat the popsicles she doesn’t want...unless she doesn’t want me to have them and then you know the drill: microwave>toilet.  ;)

Congratulations, M.D. You are a (lucky?) man.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 08, 2019, 01:24:16 AM
There was a contingency regarding Svrendi.  So technically I am not even in escrow yet.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on September 08, 2019, 02:51:47 AM
There was a contingency regarding Svrendi.  So technically I am not even in escrow yet.

It’s OK! You don’t have to hide our love anymore. This is Bellgab. :)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 08, 2019, 02:59:37 AM
It’s OK! You don’t have to hide our love anymore. This is Bellgab. :)
You may have to hide from Svrendi's relatives.