• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Ellgab a Fan site for?..

Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Tootsie

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 24, 2018, 01:52:24 PM
I am gender fluid so stop assuming im one or the other you sexist pig #rape

yes, i thought so.. is that why you are so evil and demented as well? can't come to terms with it.??. god bless all evil people... for they too are God's creatures.. even you   :) :-* i doubt you were raped..  :)

Metron2267

I saw your Halloween avatar briefly this AM - that was a really nice one.

TNX :)

Tootsie

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 24, 2018, 01:56:11 PM
I saw your Halloween avatar briefly this AM - that was a really nice one.

TNX :)

thanks,,  :) :)

Tootsie

Quote from: Jackstar on October 24, 2018, 01:57:35 PM
... what?

lol  what did you expect from her/him?  and yet her/him is intolerant of anyone else's differing opinions/races/situations.. whatever.. she/he  ..  poor demented thing.. has no empathy for others and is stuck in a he/she intolerant society..  :'( :'( :-[

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 01:53:23 PM
yes, sickos abound.here.. evil runs rampant.. :-\

Yeah can you believe the gall of that women discounting someone elses problems and fixating on her own like no one else matters, SAD!

Tootsie

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 24, 2018, 02:02:28 PM
Yeah can you believe the gall of that women discounting someone elses problems and fixating on her own like no one else matters, SAD!

poor he/she gender fluid has no tolerance for anyone else in a difficult situation - poor he/she is very confused and upset..with he/she life.. and takes it out on everyone else .. my poor little he/she  :'( :'( :'(

see ya later..my litte heshe   :-* don't be sad.. heshe is ok to some people.. i like heshe people   :) :) :-*

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 01:58:31 PM
lol  what did you expect from her/him?  and yet her/him is intolerant of anyone else's differing opinions/races/situations.. whatever.. she/he  ..  poor demented thing.. has no empathy for others and is stuck in a he/she intolerant society..  :'( :'( :-[

This is problematic.

Stop using improper pronouns to describe me!

There are more than 2 genders I prefer to be called "KawaiZe" or "かわいいもの" I identify as a Chinese cartoon girl, SHITLORD!

Tootsie

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 24, 2018, 02:08:51 PM
This is problematic.

Stop using improper pronouns to describe me!

There are more than 2 genders I prefer to be called "KawaiZe" or "かわいいもの" I identify as a Chinese cartoon girl, SHITLORD!

You are my HESHE  you are . you are the 3rd gender..or maybe the 4th or 5th.. be proud. little HESHE..you are gender fluid..be proud of that in society intolerant of more than 2 genders.This is what must have put the hatred in your heart and lack of empathy in your soul.. you are a 3rd, 4th or even
5th gender. be proud no matter what society says about you... i will pray for you   :) :-* :-*

p.s. you should identify as a Chinese girl/boy if you were accurate, little heshe   :) :)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 02:10:48 PM
You are my HESHE  you are . you are the 3rd gender.. be proud. little HESHE..you are gender fluid..be proud of that in society intolerant of more than 2 genders.This is what must have put the hatred in your heart and lack of empathy in your soul.. you are a 3rd gender. be proud no matter what society says about you... i will pray for you   :) :-* :-*

It's sad to see a liberal making rude sexist jokes about my gender i really hope you can quit being so hateful and become more open minded. Genders are so broad you can not use a simple number to define them.

Tootsie

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 24, 2018, 02:14:34 PM
It's sad to see a liberal making rude sexist jokes about my gender i really hope you can quit being so hateful and become more open minded. Genders are so broad you can not use a simple number to define them.

you are gender fluid.. you are man//woman/ whatever .. most people here do not like 3rd 4th or 5th genders.. but i do.. i  love them all.. I think you should be treated fairly and not judged.. for being a he she/whatever... see ya later.. heshe.. i won't desert you like many probably have.. :-*
p.s. even liberals are not saints,  m'lady./ m' gentleman   :)

Jackstar

you should identify

[attachment=1,msg1270325]

Tootsie

Quote from: Jackstar on October 24, 2018, 02:18:42 PM
[attachment=1,msg1270325]

i am a woman.. i am not heshe..you don't like he/she's genderfluid types like the lovely kazuns AI? you prejudiced?? aww , don't be that way.. heshe hates on everyone else but heshe has had a hard life being heshe..  :'(

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 02:16:51 PM
you are gender fluid.. you are man//woman/ whatever .. most people here do not like 3rd 4th or 5th genders.. but i do.. i  love them all.. I think you should be treated fairly and not judged.. for being a he she/whatever... see ya later.. heshe.. i won't desert you like many probably have.. :-*
p.s. even liberals are not saints,  m'lady./ m' gentleman   :)

My gender goes above and beyond a mere "number" you have not reached my level of enlightenment to even begin to understand what it is like to become KawaiZe

Tootsie

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 24, 2018, 02:21:23 PM
My gender goes above and beyond a mere "number" you have not reached my level of enlightenment to even begin to understand what it is like to become KawaiZe

heshe is enlightend.. heshe has sex with anyone.. heshe is gender fluid..man or woman (or dare i say beast?)  but heshe hates people who simply do not agree with heshe or is another color or religion (not a heshe) and heshe genderfluid growls with hatred at them.. i will continue to pray for you my litte heshe genderfluid  lady/gentleman   :-*  see ya later, heshe..lady/gentleman/man/woman/girl/boy  whatever i love you heshe   :)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 02:23:14 PM
heshe is enlightend.. heshe has sex with anyone.. heshe is gender fluid..man or woman (or dare i say beast?)  but heshe hates people who simply do not agree with heshe and growls with that hatred.. i will continue to pray for you my litte heshe genderfluid  lady/gentleman   :-*

If you ever attain my level of enlightenment (doubtful) you can join me in galactic mind sex in the upper plain of reality. But for now you must stay on earth and transcend you NPC ways and find your spirit that the democratic plantation has been hiding from you. Do not look into the television screen the secrets of this world can not be found on CNN.

VC

Quote from: Bluejay on October 24, 2018, 01:14:20 PM
So I hear all the good drama is over here?

LOL... BJ, you trolled me well for Fart Ell. IT should be proud of you! Just realize you're reigned by "control freak" Schrader liars and censorship there.

Search my posts there, and you will know I never was shitting-up threadS there. I just wanted to call-out Dave Schrader and KR for destroying Art Bell's Legacy and Show Format. True enough!

You thrive in a Safe Space Troll forum. Trolls reign and censor there. It's troll ban heaven for Dave Schrader and KR and MITD. There is NO FREEDOM to speak truth to power there. The Liars Reign Free!

Are you too blind to see? Wah? Is that all you troll for? Wah?

Tootsie

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 24, 2018, 02:28:46 PM
If you ever attain my level of enlightenment (doubtful) you can join me in galactic mind sex in the upper plain of reality. But for now you must stay on earth and transcend you NPC ways and find your spirit that the democratic plantation has been hiding from you. Do not look into the television screen the secrets of this world can not be found on CNN.

he he   oh i mean heshe  sorry   :-* :)

dark skinned nazi racist reporting for duty

Tootsie

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 24, 2018, 02:34:18 PM
dark skinned nazi racist reporting for duty

i've seen your other pics.. groyper. lol   :) did you know your best friend here is a he/she gender fluid...
i hope you don't break her/his heart by not being opened minded about it.. :)

okay? what's your point?

to be honest, i think you're lying about your health situation.

Tootsie

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 24, 2018, 02:36:57 PM
okay? what's your point?

show your face.. you look  like the Arabs you hate... :) :)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 02:32:40 PM
he he   oh i mean heshe  sorry   :-* :)

Patience young grasshopper! Learn to use your mind and stop reverting back to your NPC programming for bantz. Bantz can be fun when you learn how to use them.

Open your mind and let the shitposts flow freely from your fingers.

Tootsie

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 24, 2018, 02:37:42 PM
Patience young grasshopper! Learn to use your mind and stop reverting back to your NPC programming for bantz. Bantz can be fun when you learn how to use them.

Open your mind and let the shitposts flow freely from your fingers.

this anonymous shit posting is fun, i get it lady man   :)

Tootsie

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 24, 2018, 02:36:57 PM
okay? what's your point?

to be honest, i think you're lying about your health situation.

but you don't care anyway  :-[ :'( :'(

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on October 24, 2018, 02:28:47 PM
There is NO FREEDOM to speak truth to power there. The Liars Reign Free!

Are you too blind to see? Wah? Is that all you troll for? Wah?

It's not just a job--it's an adventure.

ya got me...

no, I dont care. one less progressive voter. meh theyll probably use your name after you're dead anyways smh.

Tootsie

Quote from: Jackstar on October 24, 2018, 02:42:10 PM
It's not just a job--it's an adventure.

see ya later.. honeys. i'm starting to love this site.. :) :)

Tootsie

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 24, 2018, 02:43:11 PM
ya got me

2nd pic..total Arab.. no doubt about it.. first pic look half white (bright lighting i'd guess)..3rd pic is your non soul :) :)