• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Did I mention that Heathers comeback show sucked?

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2019, 03:16:51 AM

It couldn't have been much different than the stream tests.  Just her doing a monologue, interspersed with a few calls from her posse.
Wait until she has some guests - starting on Tuesday.  Then you'll see some serious shit.   

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 22, 2019, 05:01:40 AM
It couldn't have been much different than the stream tests.  Just her doing a monologue, interspersed with a few calls from her posse.
Wait until she has some guests - starting on Tuesday.  Then you'll see some serious shit.

ikr?

Her monologues are vastly better than listening to her host a guest.

albrecht

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2019, 05:12:48 AM
ikr?

Somehow I deleted it but her last show with a guest who inadvertently became a Samaritan call-in line was epic.  That poor guy was on for hours talking. He thought he would be promoting his book for a short bit or whatever but became a guy "talking down" the host for hours. Amazing radio.

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2019, 05:12:48 AM
ikr?

So who will be the first guest in this incarnation?  Strieber discussing the horrors that went down on that cold, New York night?
Dames, tantalizing with tales of lost gold, oh so close yet just out of reach.  Deyo, discussing cataclysms yet to come where
one might 'Shake, Bake and Blow' due to some good Old Testament vengeful God wrath.

We shall find out Tuesday night.  Well, you will.  I'll be asleep.  ;)   

Quote from: albrecht on July 22, 2019, 05:21:12 AM
Somehow I deleted it but her last show with a guest who inadvertently became a Samaritan call-in line was epic.  That poor guy was on for hours talking. He thought he would be promoting his book for a short bit or whatever but became a guy "talking down" the host for hours. Amazing radio.

Oh yeah.  That guy was one in a million. 

I would have been llike:

and hung up..............

Who was that guy?  Would be a good get for Decon, actually.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 22, 2019, 05:25:35 AM
So who will be the first guest in this incarnation?  Strieber discussing the horrors that went down on that cold, New York night?
Dames, tantalizing with tales of lost gold, oh so close yet just out of reach.  Deyo, discussing cataclysms yet to come where
one might 'Shake, Bake and Blow'due to some good Old Testament vengeful God wrath.

She needs to get/find Kathleen Keating. That would be an epic "git," as they call in in Hollywood. Because after some good Art shows with DIRE predictions she sort of disappeared from the scene.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 22, 2019, 05:25:35 AM
one might 'Shake, Bake and Blow' due to some good Old Testament vengeful God wrath.

Maybe she could get Lasha on as a guest for her first guest night.

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on July 22, 2019, 05:30:45 AM
She needs to get/find Kathleen Keating. That would be an epic "git," as they call in in Hollywood. Because after some good Art shows with DIRE predictions she sort of disappeared from the scene.

Heather can't handle the guests, she wastes too much showtime laughing at things that aren't funny, and blathering.

Quote from: albrecht on July 22, 2019, 05:30:45 AM

She didn't "disappear from the scene" she was disappeared. 

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 22, 2019, 05:43:08 AM
She didn't "disappear from the scene" she was disappeared.
She deserves our thanks since, apparently, she must have "taken out" the Maietreya/Anti-Christ with her in what I presume was an epic battle that resulted in the disappearance(s), at least temporarily!

Not her: 

https://nypost.com/2019/06/30/3-women-injured-by-falling-construction-debris-in-brooklyn/   

And she also wasn't the "hugger" book lady- though wouldn't surprise me if she was a C2C guest in the Norry version of the show. 

Quote from: albrecht on July 22, 2019, 05:51:45 AM
She deserves our thanks since, apparently, she must have "taken out" the Maietreya/Anti-Christ with her in what I presume was an epic battle that resulted in the disappearance(s), at least temporarily!

Not her: 

https://nypost.com/2019/06/30/3-women-injured-by-falling-construction-debris-in-brooklyn/   

And she also wasn't the "hugger" book lady- though wouldn't surprise me if she was a C2C guest in the Norry version of the show.

It is an interesting rat hole to try and find that show she did with Art.  Many paths.  All lead to the same place:

http://tradcatknight.blogspot.com/2016/03/video-of-day-kathleen-keating-meets.html

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 22, 2019, 05:54:10 AM
It is an interesting rat hole to try and find that show she did with Art.  Many paths.  All lead to the same place:

http://tradcatknight.blogspot.com/2016/03/video-of-day-kathleen-keating-meets.html
Back when radio was good. 

https://rense.com/general2/666.htm

https://333crucible.wordpress.com/kathleenkeating/   ("HUGE DOTS TO CONNECT" here.  ;)   ) 

Sadly I found myself bitching to Clyde the other day while mowing-  "the beast computer is in BELGIUM, dammit it!" "Who doesn't know this?!" (when he was claiming it in some other country in passing talking to a guest on about 5-G and other nefarious scenarios.)  ;)

VC

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2019, 03:16:51 AM

Her website now claims she was number 1 on Talk Stream Radio Saturday night, but how many live shows was she up against on TSL?

Also, TSL only compiles quarterly ratings, so this is hyped BS. 🧐

How does she concoct this contrived #1 rating for the entire show?

Pizzapunch

Quote from: VC on July 22, 2019, 07:59:33 AM
Her website now claims she was number 1 on Talk Stream Radio Saturday night, but how many live shows was she up against on TSL?

Also, TSL only compiles quarterly ratings, so this is hyped BS. 🧐

How does she concoct this contrived #1 rating for the entire show?
TSL ratings don't really matter but [attachment=1]

Epaphroditus

Heather has always been 1 or 2 on TSL when doing a live show on her stream , people forget she is one of only a handful of shows streaming live at those hours while being the only female grabbing an audience .

All radio insiders know that the largest audience available is overnights as the majority of the world is morning drive at that moment and looking for content , you are foolish to think Art never told Heather about the that audience .

All those non american guests on paranormal talk draw an audience .

Juan

I hear she’s going to say Rosemary Ellen Guiley was scheduled to be her first guest.

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 22, 2019, 11:34:50 AM
Shame that she was only 3rd in actuality

You should know by now that facts are not her strong suit.  Shame on you!

Chine

Quote from: Juan on July 22, 2019, 12:07:57 PM
I hear she’s going to say Rosemary Ellen Guiley was scheduled to be her first guest.

Ha!

Hello there, Juan and everyone.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Juan on July 22, 2019, 12:07:57 PM

rosemary_ellen_guiley_ghost approves

Lilith

Quote from: Chine on July 22, 2019, 01:48:58 PM
Ha!

Hello there, Juan and everyone.

Did you catch Heathers return show?   :)

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2019, 03:51:08 PM
Did you catch Heathers return show?   :)

# If You Did, The Public Health Center Has A Free Cure.
#P.S.A.
#TheMoarYouNo! 

Chine

Quote from: Catsmile on July 22, 2019, 04:41:57 PM
# If You Did, The Public Health Center Has A Free Cure.
#P.S.A.
#TheMoarYouNo!

I haven’t. Usually asleep by then and rarely listen in on any shows these days. Occasionally, listen to Clyde as I follow his archives should a show catch my interest. Good to see you and enjoy your updates in threads. Makes it easy to try to catch up when I pop in. Hope you’re doing well.

albrecht

Quote from: damon on July 22, 2019, 09:14:20 PM
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/photobomber-flashes-breast-ruins-unsuspecting-18327119
Ouch. Well, I guess the Frio was such but the black-out doesn't show it. And to think it used to be about dancing and toobing....

VC

Surprisingly, HW snagged a decent 1st guest:

Dr. Barry E. Taff, who holds a doctorate in psychophysiology with a minor in biomedical engineering, is a world-renowned parapsychologist who worked out of UCLA’s former Parapsychology Laboratory from 1969 through 1978 as a research associate. During his five-decade career, Dr. Taff has investigated more than 4,500 cases of ghosts, hauntings, poltergeists and conducted extensive studies in telepathy and precognition, eventually developing the initial protocols and methodologies for what was later termed “remote viewing”. He also, was himself, investigated as a psychic subject, the results of which were published in Behavioral Neuropsychiatry, “A Laboratory Investigation of Telepathy: The Study of A Psychic”, Vol. 6, Nos. 1-12, April - December, 1974, January - March, 1975. One of the cases Dr. Taff investigated in 1974 gained international fame as the book and motion picture, The Entity...

Too bad she imploded on her first night BORING... 🙈

She better get jacked on caffeine and e-cigs 🎃 🧟‍♀️ 🕷 🕸

starramus

Why this infatuation bordering on obsession with the concubine of a shit heel peddler of nonsense?