Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 21, 2019, 01:51:26 PM
I think that she validated those that checked with that story, I also think they will flood in the first time she misses a show without explanation. She just justified a wealth of future welfare checks from fans. "What if Heather is unable to move again better call Sheriff Wehrly"

Absolutely!  Even if she's five minutes late, I would start to worry, for sure!

Catsmile

#LuLz
# Maybe A Helmet, Bib, & Walker Would Serve As A Workaround.
#MailHelmets&Bibs
#Nerfed

It's one thing to talk shit & gossip, texting shit/gossiping on the internet is twice removed. Messing with unstable people to mess with other unstable people in real life, is a whole other thing. Those folks take it seriously, missing the humor.

#FrothingFagsIntoAFeedingFrenzy
#LetzRaidAreaFiddy-OneY'all 
;D

#HeatersWorstEnemyIsHerself
#BringsItOnHerself,BlamesOthers
#HeaterNeedsAYouTubeChannel   

Norm

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 21, 2019, 01:51:26 PM
I think that she validated those that checked with that story, I also think they will flood in the first time she misses a show without explanation. She just justified a wealth of future welfare checks from fans. "What if Heather is unable to move again better call Sheriff Wehrly"

Suggested Nye County Sheriff notes:

"Female resident lives alone and is subject to frequent health issues that limit physical mobility and possibly the ability to call for immediate medical response from emergency services. Recommend frequent checks from duty patrol in the area"

Catsmile

Quote from: Norm on July 21, 2019, 02:22:25 PM

"Female resident lives alone and is subject to frequent health issues that limit physical mobility and possibly the ability to call for immediate medical response from emergency services. Recommend frequent checks from duty patrol in the area"

#*PotentiallyHostile 

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on July 21, 2019, 02:22:25 PM

I hope Jackstar will allow it.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on July 21, 2019, 02:32:12 PM
I hope Jackstar will allow it.

# Lord, Let The Iron Fisted In a Velvet Glove Master Be Merciful.
#MoarKY
#PraiseLee

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on July 21, 2019, 02:38:39 PM
# Lord, Let The Iron Fisted In a Velvet Glove Master Be Merciful.
#MoarKY
#PraiseLee

Lilith

As I'm listening again, at the 2:12:30 mark, Heather starts talking about her mail and her packages.  She tells us that her mailbox was so full that the mailman wrote a note to please empty your mailbox.  I dunno about Pahrump, but where I live, the mail delivery persons are supposed to make a report for a wellfare check, if the mailbox has not been cleared for five days.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Catsmile on July 21, 2019, 12:20:38 AM

# Bear Is WhiteCrow With His Dentures Removed
#ProveMeWrong.

Quote from: Liberace! on July 21, 2019, 02:28:43 AM
Show some respect for the dead.  Jesus fuck.

Art told me after listening to Heather's show, "that he rolled over in his grave."

Catsmile

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 21, 2019, 04:25:54 PM

Art told me after listening to Heather's show, "that he rolled over in his grave."

#LoveAll
#Thoughts&Prayers
#WhiteCrowsGhost

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on July 21, 2019, 02:05:40 PM
Absolutely!  Even if she's five minutes late, I would start to worry, for sure!

If she is late I am happy, means a meltdown show!

WOTR

Quote from: brig on July 21, 2019, 02:47:19 PM
As I'm listening again,
What the hell?  :o Once MV sends me your address I am going to call in a welfare check where I describe you as "A nice, older lady who lives alone and has recently demonstrated a propensity towards self-harm..."

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on July 21, 2019, 04:45:30 PM
What the hell?  :o Once MV sends me your address I am going to call in a welfare check where I describe you as "A nice, older lady who lives alone and had recently demonstrated a propensity towards self-harm..."

Hahaha.  I fell asleep and missed the last part, and especially I somehow missed pizzapunches call.

Plus, I wanted to catch a clip of the now famous "I would have had to prop my foot up" excuse.

Audio:
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0vNI4pOuduM

Catsmile

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 21, 2019, 04:34:19 PM
If she is late I am happy, means a meltdown show!

#HeaterNeedsAYouTubeChannel

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on July 21, 2019, 04:47:23 PM
Plus, I wanted to catch a clip of the now famous "I would have had to prop my foot up on a chair" excuse.

# 12 Callers Prop Up Her Show All The Tiem.
# Yet She Can't Be Bothered To Prop Her Foot Up.
#Sad...
#DirtyDozenWeSaluteYou

Quote from: brig on July 21, 2019, 01:38:56 PM
After sleeping on Heathers tale of victory over a life threatening sprained ankle, I'm thinking perhaps more frequent welfare checks are in order.

#EyeCouldBeeWrong

Survived due to someone sending her food. Because she was to injured to go buy some and the jeep’s battery was flat.

Quote from: Morgus on June 05, 2018, 08:39:28 PM
Any guesses on the next alternate show name if Kingdom of Nye ends up with conflict issues too?
Maybe "Take A Ride with Heather Wade" ?

The interview Karen gave she said she wasn’t going to pursue it.

Norm

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 21, 2019, 05:54:24 PM
Survived due to someone sending her food. Because she was to injured to go buy some and the jeep’s battery was flat.

I call 'Bovine Excrement' on her statement....

The Pahrump Walmart Grocery SuperCenter offers online shopping and delivery via Instacart in as little as one hour after placing your online order. I called to verify delivery and they said yes.

My WalMart SuperCenter offers online shopping and pickup but as of yet no delivery service has been contracted however our local taxi service will pickup and deliver your grocery order for you.

VC

Quote from: Catsmile on July 21, 2019, 06:14:22 PM
#ThisGuy...

Your killer tweets #hilariouslythebest ever!

Thanks! ✌️🙏🙃

VC

Too bad she doesn’t suffer from real foot and mouth disease. 🙀

VC

Quoteand especially I somehow missed pizzapunches call.

Plus, I wanted to catch a clip of the now famous "I would have had to prop my foot up" excuse.

Audio:
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0vNI4pOuduM

Priceless self incriminating parasitic lies... rat trapped herself. 🙈

Can you post pizzapunch’s call? 🙏

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on July 21, 2019, 04:47:23 PM

...Plus, I wanted to catch a clip of the now famous "I would have had to prop my foot up" excuse...

What a waste of all those painted rocks.  She could have propped her foot to the ceiling of the cuckshed.  I guess she's no MacGyver.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on July 21, 2019, 07:13:20 PM
What a waste of all those painted rocks.  She could have propped her foot to the ceiling of the cuckshed.  I guess she's no MacGyver.
I assumed she inadvertently used all the painted rocks in some kind of quasi-Indian new-agey sweat lodge ceremony with unfortunate, due to the lead content of the said rocks painted with old stuff "found in the shed," consequences.

WOTR

Quote from: VC on July 21, 2019, 07:12:03 PM
Priceless self incriminating parasitic lies... rat trapped herself. 🙈

Can you post pizzapunch’s call? 🙏
Now your going to make her listen to it a third time?!?

Catsmile

Quote from: WOTR on July 21, 2019, 07:36:11 PM
Now your going to make her listen to it a third time?!?

#ThirdTiemsACharm
#AmIRite!?

VC

No fire in the belly!

Last time she had a true love and was mocking us for how she would be having a blast somewhere. Meanwhile, we’re the idiot trolls that have no life.

Even her 4 desk slaps 👋 had no fire in the belly anger or enthusiasm.

HW is death warmed over and out. Like down and out.

Down for the count...