Heather, you're a fucking retard lol

Or a stinkin' genius...............

VC

HW BEST Troll Bitch Scum Ever! 😴🥴😷

Excuse-ohhh-holic 

FU Dry Hole Cunt

Quote from: VC on July 23, 2019, 11:45:18 PM

Well I don't know about the bitch and scum part but it was a solid Troll effort on her part.

Quote from: brig on July 23, 2019, 11:48:47 PM
I'm laaaaate .

You missed nothing Brig.  No Show due to "unseen forces" keeping her down.

You had better watch out - some day soon, she might be able to snatch the pebbles from your hand.   ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 23, 2019, 11:51:21 PM
You missed nothing Brig.  No Show due to "unseen forces" keeping her down.

I was getting no audio from her page at first, and I fell asleep waiting...

VC

HW never fails/falls...

Fallout is:

July 23rd, 2019
Last night during the replay, the stream was under attack. I am running tests to be sure it is fixed now. This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

LIAR

VC

Even her troll SJW’s don’t dare show support here anymore. ☠️👻👽

Sooooooooo untimely death...

Make it a pact HW 🕶 🕸

Lilith

Quote from: VC on July 24, 2019, 12:08:03 AM
Even her troll SJW’s don’t dare show support here anymore. ☠️👻👽

Sooooooooo untimely death...

Make it a pact HW 🕶 🕸

They refuse to realize that we are not "listening to her show", we are, in fact, "monitoring her behavior".

VC

Quote from: brig on July 24, 2019, 12:17:02 AM
They refuse to realize that we are not "listening to her show", we are, in fact, "monitoring her behavior".

Ultimate Butt Shot!

Again!

MOAR PHOTOS HW

Ruunnn...

Lilith

Skype calling...

bong bing bong
bing bong bing

Lilith

Heather speaks on the speed of technology development.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VC on July 23, 2019, 11:45:18 PM

Excuse-ohhh-holic 

FU Dry Hole Cunt

D-

VC

7 Months for this?

Plus TWO test shows for 7+ hours each!

WTF HW

She moonshot us again with her default trolling butt positions but can’t land on her feet.

Heather: time to be a permanent roadie with Smog! Is your “precious” hobbit dragon queen running your alien live stream... ☠️👽

VC

July 24th, 2019 - Allan Pacheco - The Mayhem Of Mystery

Just another RErun has been REtread she’s already had on multiple times before. 🙈

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 23, 2019, 10:39:14 PM
maybe she stormed Area 51 a bit prematurely and got got?

"You'll never take me down, 'Gabbers!  Never!"

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on July 23, 2019, 10:51:45 PM
At least RCH can, sometimes, figure those things out. Usually to much amusement and frustration but even he, lots older, can, sometimes, get it together and get on air. With also frequent no-shows and problems. Funny how these people are targeted so much.  ;)

Based techbro boomer RCH

Literally Moonman

DanTSX

So did we ever figure out of HW is one of Art’s long abandoned chirren?  Maybe from one of his dances on the Rez with some raven haired Native American?

Is MV one of Art’s abandonettes?

That is a good name for an acapella group.  Art’s abandonettes.  All his abandoned children.  They can compete against Keith’s Rainiere’s NXIVM cult’s acapella group.

Does this make any sense at all?  Or am I put bicycling?

starramus

Quote from: VC on July 23, 2019, 11:33:56 AM
Already having technical problems...  ;)

July 23rd, 2019
Last night during the replay, the stream was under attack. I am running tests to be sure it is fixed now. This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

If only Artie the technocrat were here to help! He could super glue his finger to his lip!

starramus

[attachment=2,msg1342357]

Art Bell, George Noory, MITD, Dark Matter, Paranormal Radio are the epitome of the vast wasteland. Remember Newton Minow's speech. https://time.com/4315217/newton-minow-vast-wasteland-1961-speech/#ob-player Well it applies to radio as much as television. I don't understand this crucifixion of Heather wade who is, but another light weight turd attempting to float to the top of the toilet. All should be flushed thus eliminating our desperate attempts to make our lives meaningful! FOOOGGGGETTT about it!

[attachment=1,msg1342357]

For the first time last night I somehow generated enough interest to stay up until Heather's supposed air time. Nothing, but dead air. Heather has gone MIA. Should someone request a safety check?
Is Artie's asian twat bride still on the property? So many questions without answers. ....And I NEED to KNOW!

albrecht

Quote from: DanTSX on July 24, 2019, 06:51:36 AM
Based techbro boomer RCH

Literally Moonman
It is impressive in an odd way. RCH talked for a total of 6 hours this past weekend on the Apollo 11 Tribute about 10 mile high arcologies and "cigarette smoke" explanations on how they could land through them (the crystalline structures have decayed to be "flimsy like cigarette smoke" over the aeons ). With an apparent straight-face, bolo tie, and golden hair for hours. Moonman, indeed. He could've had a career in life-insurance or RV sales being able to keep up the act and hard-sale.

albrecht

Quote from: brig on July 24, 2019, 11:02:38 AM

So no "Entity" talk and Dr.Barry Schwartz is a no show? Maybe he thought it was still an Art show and he bailed when he learned the truth. Did she address what happened last night ("show under attack," "alarm not set and talking for hours with callers and so tired. They won't leave me alone." "Code-Ninjas screwed up," "Bills not paid and so cuckshack got power or cable cut?")

Juan

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 23, 2019, 11:57:21 AM
Speaking of the which, did you know that ' VI VI VI ' is the editor of the BEAST ?    ;)       ;D
That’s why I prefer emacs.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on July 24, 2019, 02:15:17 PM
That’s why I prefer emacs.
A company that without shame promotes their Satanic vision in their branding.  I guess this is a "revelation of the method" deal?  ;)