• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 18, 2017, 07:19:14 PM
Why would he go to an Antifa rally?!  ???
He used to go to almost any rally. I think an Antifada rally would be a good place for him to bullhorn. It would make the press and likely generate some controversy. It will be curious to see who shows up? The usually hippie-types and various and sundry trannies etc or the more militant black bloc/Antifada violent types? The usual Austin protestor used to be more on the hippie and weird side of the Left.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on August 18, 2017, 07:36:36 PM
He used to go to almost any rally. I think an Antifada rally would be a good place for him to bullhorn. It would make the press and likely generate some controversy. It will be curious to see who shows up? The usually hippie-types and various and sundry trannies etc or the more militant black bloc/Antifada violent types? The usual Austin protestor used to be more on the hippie and weird side of the Left.

Yeah but they're actually attacking and beating people now and he's in his mid 40s. I could see him sending a correspondent and milking it on his show.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 18, 2017, 08:05:23 PM
Yeah but they're actually attacking and beating people now and he's in his mid 40s. I could see him sending a correspondent and milking it on his show.  ;)
But surely Carnivora, Tangy-Tangerine, and Cave-man supplements washed down with some Big Berkie filtered water (not available in Iowa) can energize him to confront some skinny drug-addled homeless antifada jerk?  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on August 18, 2017, 08:17:43 PM
But surely Carnivora, Tangy-Tangerine, and Cave-man supplements washed down with some Big Berkie filtered water (not available in Iowa) can energize him to confront some skinny drug-addled homeless antifada jerk?  ;)

You know what? You're absolutely right! All that and a little Bolivian marching powder and it should be no problem at all for him.  :D

Actually, watch the video above of him walking around the streets of Seattle talking to the people. It's classic AJ! He's really so good at that....a little manic but good nonetheless.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 18, 2017, 08:30:36 PM
You know what? You're absolutely right! All that and a little Bolivian marching powder and it should be no problem at all for him.  :D

Actually, watch the video above of him walking around the streets of Seattle talking to the people. It's classic AJ! He's really so good at that....a little manic but good nonetheless.
His old producer (I think now gone or maybe even some ill will) a few years back released some of his old stuff back when he was just a local boy on Access TV and he was great. Which is why I still defend him because it was hilarious and good. Little things like an old veteran that the city was fining and could lose his home over an unkempt lawn but Alex chased down some City buildings with worse grass and growth and a City Councilman with rental properties that had abandoned cars, over-grown, etc. When DPS started demanding thumb-prints to get a Driver's License. And stuff like UN symbols and 'ownership' at OUR parks. And his Koresh reporting. I don't agree with all, or even much, of his stuff, but also admire the entrepreneurship, he, before most, figured out a way to turn "free" (cable access station, SW, radio, pirate radio, youtube, torrents, burned DVDs) into a quite a large fortune. And "local boy done well" story. He also managed, so far at least, to run a fine line and not be taken down out-right racist, international, religious, or in-fighting that takes down many on the "conspiracy" side of things. But lots of feuds and, I think, lawsuits, over the years...why some say he, himself, is actually is seen as some gate-keeping minion of the Vatican-Jooose-NWO-Illuminati (pick your bad guy) by a lot. I still can't believe the guy got to be internationally known. haha.

ps: watched that clip. Classic Alex, glad to see him back on that. Agree about getting out of the hot weather in Austin but I thought that the NW was in an awful, record-breaking heatwave? ("global warming"  ;) )

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on August 18, 2017, 08:42:29 PM
His old producer (I think now gone or maybe even some ill will) a few years back released some of his old stuff back when he was just a local boy on Access TV and he was great. Which is why I still defend him because it was hilarious and good. Little things like an old veteran that the city was fining and could lose his home over an unkempt lawn but Alex chased down some City buildings with worse grass and growth and a City Councilman with rental properties that had abandoned cars, over-grown, etc. When DPS started demanding thumb-prints to get a Driver's License. And stuff like UN symbols and 'ownership' at OUR parks. And his Koresh reporting. I don't agree with all, or even much, of his stuff, but also admire the entrepreneurship, he, before most, figured out a way to turn "free" (cable access station, SW, radio, pirate radio, youtube, torrents, burned DVDs) into a quite a large fortune. And "local boy done well" story. He also managed, so far at least, to run a fine line and not be taken down out-right racist, international, religious, or in-fighting that takes down many on the "conspiracy" side of things. But lots of feuds and, I think, lawsuits, over the years...why some say he, himself, is actually is seen as some gate-keeping minion of the Vatican-Jooose-NWO-Illuminati (pick your bad guy) by a lot. I still can't believe the guy got to be internationally known. haha.

ps: watched that clip. Classic Alex, glad to see him back on that. Agree about getting out of the hot weather in Austin but I thought that the NW was in an awful, record-breaking heatwave? ("global warming"  ;) )

Given that most "news" programs are just straight up lying to us now I think his track record is pretty good in comparison.  ;)

One of his inside info guys is this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik

He's often on the show now. I've heard it said that the character of Jack Ryan is loosely based on him. I'm not sure what to think of him but he's been connected to government power since the Ford administration and was deputy assistant secretary of state under Kissinger and up untill Clinton, though it says he resigned over the Iran hostage situation. What do you think of him?  ???

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 18, 2017, 09:27:29 PM
Given that most "news" programs are just straight up lying to us now I think his track record is pretty good in comparison.  ;)

One of his inside info guys is this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik

He's often on the show now. I've heard it said that the character of Jack Ryan is loosely based on him. I'm not sure what to think of him but he's been connected to government power since the Ford administration and was deputy assistant secretary of state under Kissinger and up untill Clinton, though it says he resigned over the Iran hostage situation. What do you think of him?  ???
An "interesting" guy. Jack Ryan wasn't based on him but he had a lot to do with Clancy novels (and I think ghost-wrote some, maybe.) He, to me, is like an Rove, Stone, Atwater, Aquino, etc figure....not sure where to place or deal with him, or them,  (not that I say all influence or agree/disagree etc with them on some issues, but the behind-the-scenes types, and then in public later- to differing extents.) Democrats had many as well. From older days maybe like a Colonel House type (or to use an Elvis reference a Colonel Parker.) Lots of DEEP politics, personal agendas, and methods. I'm ambiguous (as many of them are) as to their veracity or ACTUAL political goals.

Up All Night

Alex attacked by Leftist in Seattle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkW_x2MNf2w

Staged

j/k  ;)

BTY, does anyone know why The Nightly News on the Alex Jones Channel has been cancelled??? The last show was on Friday, August 18th.
If this was planned, I had not heard about it...

Jackstar

I thought that the NW was in an awful, record-breaking heatwave?

It was. It got turned off last week.

("global warming"  ;) )

Climate engineering.

You know, I don't really think you're helping anything by pretending you don't know what's going on. I really don't.

Quote from: Up All Night on August 19, 2017, 03:32:33 AM
Staged

I concur. Nothing about that clip looks legit.

Zetaspeak

So the piece of garbage who takes real tragedies and call it false flags. End up doing it himself.  Most are saying it's an actor.

I am not sure if this tweet was a typo and meant actor with Jones or taking a swipe at Jones "I am playing a character"

https://twitter.com/SeattlePD/status/898648339293421569

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on August 19, 2017, 06:58:12 AM
So the piece of garbage who takes real tragedies and call it false flags. End up doing it himself.  Most are saying it's an actor.

I am not sure if this tweet was a typo and meant actor with Jones or taking a swipe at Jones "I am playing a character"

https://twitter.com/SeattlePD/status/898648339293421569

At least he's not a piece of garbage posting fake polls on Bellgab in order to try to influence a federal election.  :D

Jackstar

... just how far out of touch are you? It's mesmerizing.

Jackstar

takes real tragedies and call it false flags

you == ultimate moron

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2017, 07:01:08 AM
At least he's not a piece of garbage posting fake polls on Bellgab in order to try to influence a federal election.  :D

One broadcasts on a radio show, and his vile comments (since grudgingly retracted) about Sandy Hook were taken as facts by some, causing even more destress to the victims families; The other is posting on an obscure forum that has approximately zero bearing on federal elections.

I'll let you work out which is which. You can use crayons and slides if it helps.

Up All Night

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 19, 2017, 09:06:22 AM
One broadcasts on a radio show, and his vile comments (since grudgingly retracted) about Sandy Hook were taken as facts by some, causing even more destress to the victims families; The other is posting on an obscure forum that has approximately zero bearing on federal elections.

I'll let you work out which is which. You can use crayons and slides if it helps.

I want to believe..

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 19, 2017, 09:06:22 AM

Holy shit! I can't fucking believe it! Pud is morally outraged about something!  :o  ;D

Puh-LEASE! Spare me your phony outrage. You don't even give a fuck about the kids in your own country being sexually abused on a regular basis let alone the alleged kids of Sandy Hook.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 19, 2017, 09:56:02 AM
Holy shit! I can't fucking believe it! Pud is morally outraged about something!  :o  ;D

Puh-LEASE! Spare me your phony outrage. You don't even give a fuck about the kids in your own country being sexually abused on a regular basis let alone the alleged kids of Sandy Hook.  ::)

Ahh yes. Barbie.... The resident plastic cunt.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 19, 2017, 10:07:18 AM
Ahh yes. Barbie.... The resident plastic cunt.

Plastic?! I'm genuine naugahyde, baby!  ::) :P

Up All Night

Alex Jones gives a Full Frontal Assault on the Globalists on his Sunday show today.

albrecht

Quote from: Up All Night on August 20, 2017, 04:21:36 PM
Alex Jones gives a Full Frontal Assault on the Globalists on his Sunday show today.
What is with this shirtless stuff? I noticed people posting videos of another 'alt-right,' (I guess) guy Styx)?) who posts his stuff shirtless in a leather jacket. And then some body-builder Swede doing some politics also shirtless? And now Alex? Unless you are a hot chick I say no shirtless news reports or commentaries.

Up All Night

Quote from: albrecht on August 20, 2017, 05:45:40 PM
What is with this shirtless stuff? I noticed people posting videos of another 'alt-right,' (I guess) guy Styx)?) who posts his stuff shirtless in a leather jacket. And then some body-builder Swede doing some politics also shirtless? And now Alex? Unless you are a hot chick I say no shirtless news reports or commentaries.

Alex stated he was doing it as a promotional stunt for new programs appearing on his network, beginning Monday. That's all.

albrecht

Quote from: Up All Night on August 20, 2017, 06:53:44 PM
Alex stated he was doing it as a promotional stunt for new programs appearing on his network, beginning Monday. That's all.
A weird promotion especially since new viewers, due to recent events and controversies, might be tuning in the for the first time. Now, if he had some of the female reporters he hired over the recent few years pull the shirtless stunt...?

Up All Night

Quote from: albrecht on August 20, 2017, 06:58:40 PM
A weird promotion especially since new viewers, due to recent events and controversies, might be tuning in the for the first time. Now, if he had some of the female reporters he hired over the recent few years pull the shirtless stunt...?

He was looking not at new viewers tuning in for that show, but, for the general internet/MSM buzz about it. All Publicity is Good Publicity... for Alex!!  ;D

those god damn potbelly goblins are getting bold.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on August 20, 2017, 05:45:40 PM

Dude, you're just a slave to your shirt, man. Your nips want fresh air! Let it all hang out!  :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5vE0vTVRy0Q

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 20, 2017, 08:40:57 PM
Dude, you're just a slave to your shirt, man. Your nips want fresh air! Let it all hang out!  :D

Ha. Yeah. Sometimes it is tempting to be like the old fat guy who says 'who cares' and shirtless mows the lawn shirtless or the fat Brit tourists who looked like steamed lobsters shirtless and drunk on the beach. Freedooommm!!!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on August 20, 2017, 09:13:58 PM
Ha. Yeah. Sometimes it is tempting to be like the old fat guy who says 'who cares' and shirtless mows the lawn shirtless or the fat Brit tourists who looked like steamed lobsters shirtless and drunk on the beach. Freedooommm!!!!

Hey, freedom isn't free.  ;)