Started by gnooryblows, January 03, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2018, 03:08:49 AM
Racist - check
Satanic - check
Possibly Russian - check

This is a Democratic circle jerk. :D

i thought you were going to bed like 3 hours ago you faggot
i have to go to bed anyway. i don't want to. i want to stay up and keep on talking but im wiped out. i feel like shit the last 3 days. not well. like run down, like im getting sick or something. i haven't been sick since 2012 so i hope i really don't up sick. i wouldn't know what to do if i had to take a pill or medication or anything. i'm just not into that scene. i think i picked a bug up when i went to the museum on new years eve. i'm not used to being around that many people for an extended period of time, so i must have gotten fucked up. you prob hope i die or something, don't you, you faggot.

gnooryblows

alrite so i gotta go to bed guys. swishy and julien, gnite guys. nice talking to you. hopefully talk to you tomorrow or the next night or something. md md, suck my dick bro, maybe it will cure you of your insanity cuz my penis is magical or something.

Swishypants

Dr. Mexican quits Bellgab every 3 months for exactly 3 minutes, then comes back for another round of verbal sodomy.

gnooryblows

i swear my dick is like jesus. it can cure leprosy and raise the dead.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 03:13:01 AM
i thought you were going to bed like 3 hours ago you faggot
i have to go to bed anyway. i don't want to. i want to stay up and keep on talking but im wiped out. i feel like shit the last 3 days. not well. like run down, like im getting sick or something. i haven't been sick since 2012 so i hope i really don't up sick. i wouldn't know what to do if i had to take a pill or medication or anything. i'm just not into that scene. i think i picked a bug up when i went to the museum on new years eve. i'm not used to being around that many people for an extended period of time, so i must have gotten fucked up. you prob hope i die or something, don't you, you faggot.

Quiet, bitch! I'm not done my voodoo doll yet.  >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 03:14:18 AM
Dr. Mexican quits Bellgab every 3 months for exactly 3 minutes, then comes back for another round of verbal sodomy.

In the sense that you always feel fucked in the ass by my posts?  :D

JulianC

nite anons

gb,believe it or not all this time since I posted Tom Waits All The World Is Green I'm playing in the loop listening to it,
it's very therapeutic, at least for me, at least today.
Sometimes I get a fucking song and play the shit for 2 or 3 days nonstop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3iwJKjw2iI

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 10:35:59 PM
jesus christ.

Pud is a POS but i dunno dude. if you're the one trying to doxx him and his wife i dunno. i would say just let it go bro. i mean he is a rotten human for certain but you know, the internet is the internet. as i'm typing this, i'm well aware of the fact that he apparently tried to doxx me too so it's hard for me to feel TOO much sympathy for him and whatever might happen to him if his personal info gets revealed by you or whoever else was doing that. even as im sitting here writing this it's turning my stomach to think about the fact that he might be still actively trying to do the same thing to me and here i am like "oooooooo no don't do it". i can't get that irony out of my head, but i dunno dude, i just wouldn't do it, personally. like it's just the internet. people are tards on the internet. i always think people should be allowed to say whatever they need to and want to without fear of reprisal. words are just words after all. but i guess i'm prob not going to be able to stop you from doing whatever it is you've decided to try to do to him. just my two cents though bro.
Pud is not a rotten person .  That's a ridiculous thing to say.

JulianC

All the World is Green
Tom Waits
Album Blood Money

I fell into the ocean
When you became my wife
I risked it all against the sea
To have a better life
Marie you're the wild blue sky
And men do foolish things
You turn kings into beggars
And beggars into kings

Pretend that you owe me nothing
And all the world is green
We can bring back the old days again

The face forgives the mirror
The worm forgives the plow
The questions begs the answer
Can you forgive me somehow?
Maybe when our story's over
We'll go where it's always spring
The band is playing our song again

Pretend that you owe me nothing
We can bring back the old days again

The moon is yellow silver
Oh the things that summer brings
It's a love you'd kill for
He is balancing a diamond
On a blade of grass
The dew will settle on our grave
When all the world is green

Tom Waits wrote this song for Act 3, Scene 1 of a play called Woyzeck, and the album Blood Money contains all the music that he wrote for the play.
The main character, Franz Woyzeck, is a German soldier who lives with his love Marie. She leaves him for another man who forces himself upon her.

In a fit of jealousy kills Marie and then kills himself.
In the original play, Woyzeck sings the first two verses (“I fell into the ocean…”, Marie sings the second two (“The face forgives the mirror…”),
and Woyzeck sings the last verse (“The moon is yellow silver…”).

https://genius.com/Tom-waits-all-the-world-is-green-lyrics

JulianC

EVERY PEDO IS ROTTEN PERSON. PERIOD!

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 03:03:23 AM
to this day though i still can't deal with the idea of biting my tongue and just bullshitting about things i don't really believe or think.
There should be room to be yourself while still respecting others (like not "dumping" on them). If you would have to bite your tongue, then up you might be hanging around the wrong people.  The whole point of building intimacy with ohers is so that you DO have a person you can really talk to when upset.  And small talk serves the purpose of determining what kind of communication should take place.  Like if you small talk and the other person says something that makes no sense, you might realize they are hard of hearing.  Then you can decide whether your throat is up to the challenge of shouting, or write things down, and gesture more or stand closer.  Same if they have an accent.  Small talk can also expose mental illness, so again you can decide how much time you want to give the person.  A lot of people have goals, immediate pressures, so to unload on them would be rude.  Not everyone is in a position to be a shoulder to lean on or an ear to listen.  But some people can, unless they are really busy.  Should be able to be ourselves without being disrupting.

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 09:46:10 PM
none of you are my friends i have realized, except maybe for swishy, he's the coolest. but the rest of you are pieces of shit.

Who needs friends?  I'm just looking for somebody to troll and you fit the bill.  Now c'mon over and I'll give you a sloppy wet kiss. Satan loves you.  Bwahhhh-haaaaaaa-haaaaa!  Hail Satan!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 04, 2018, 04:04:42 AM

It's not like I didn't warn Pud and MD over and over again 21st. They thought I was kidding! This is just the recon element and two of the others haven't even said anything yet! Kid pulled a blanket over his head. He's not even aware the Mercs are even here! LOL! Paladin knows what we are capable of first-hand. He's not going to do shit! They must learn to be honest and civil or we'll burn this mutherfucker to the ground! We are the men the United States Government calls in when even their Special Forces can't get the job done. We've been here through-out the entire history of the USA. Regulators!

https://youtu.be/Ia0HUBWdDkU

Swishypants

Pud! Be a good boy! I mean it!

JulianC

Wonder how much Yp paid Laurakinch to get green card via fake marriage so he can escape being nailed for his transgressions in GBritain.
She is getting older so she needs old age financial security. Now she can get new tits made and remove the stretch marks from her face and her old saggy ass.

Swishypants

Quote from: JulianC on January 04, 2018, 06:34:38 AM
Wonder how much Yp paid Laurakinch to get green card via fake marriage so he can escape being nailed for his transgressions in GBritain.
She is getting older so she needs old age financial security. Now she can get new tits made and remove the stretch marks from her face and her old saggy ass.

Liberal! Her eggs were scrambled long ago, and now her body is too! It's not looking good China!

https://youtu.be/8j3_DUqKyTk

JulianC

I bet she is keeping her ovaries in a mason jar soaking in formaldehyde.

Swishypants

Lonely deluded woman; a head full of bullshit and here comes a dipshit with an accent. She was done the moment he said "hello." What she didn't understand is HOW DONE!

JulianC

He is balancing a diamond
On a blade of grass

-Tom Waits

JulianC

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 06:47:47 AM
Lonely deluded woman; a head full of bullshit and here comes a dipshit with an accent. She was done the moment he said "hello." What she didn't understand is HOW DONE!

With his big mouth spicks or niggers will slice him in no time.
He is the same in real life, loud and obnoxious very opinionated thinking Brits still rule the colony.

Swishypants

Quote from: JulianC on January 04, 2018, 06:56:56 AM
With his big mouth spicks or niggers will slice him in no time.
He is the same in real life, loud and obnoxious very opinionated thinking Brits still rule the colony.

I'm most impressed with his MI-6/CIA credentials. All my China's are Rhodesian's and South Africans. Never heard of him! Funny that. They seem less than pleased. Just who does he think takes out the global garbage?

You ran smack-up into the real deal Pud.

JulianC

diddler from Britain meets and marries slut from Bellgab, lol, I can imagine romantic conversations they have.

Swishypants

Quote from: JulianC on January 04, 2018, 07:08:25 AM
diddler from Britain meets and marries slut from Bellgab, lol, I can imagine romantic conversations they have.

I pity them both honestly. But, duty calls!

Swishypants

MD is another story. I'll tolerate a little more from him because he's an American, and while an old-style NEOCON, is at least not a raging liberal. That said, he's not going to push these people around anymore and not let them be the beautiful Nerds they truly are. They can't thrive with his sort of nonsense going on. They're vulnerable, but lovely (even if gullible as fuck)!

Swishypants

Kid is getting a little better in the humor department but a fire needs to be lit under his fat ass!

JulianC

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 07:06:02 AM
I'm most impressed with his MI-6/CIA credentials. All my China's are Rhodesian's and South Africans. Never heard of him! Funny that. They seem less than pleased. Just who does he think takes out the global garbage?

You ran smack-up into the real deal Pud.

Let's don't forget he is very well connected with the owner of Bellgab.
I'm sure he made friends with all the neighbors (and Laura's friends) who have young children. Charming them and grooming with his accent. 

Swishypants

Oh yes! The dreaded MV. I wonder if the chain-of-command goes higher?  :D

https://youtu.be/-IUMCyAR6U0

Swishypants

God I love the Nerds man! They bumble around doing stupid shit, but find diamonds at the bottom of the drain too! You can't push these people. You just let them run free-range. They'll tell everyone when they find something. Free Range Nerds!

https://youtu.be/WkKbRslydU0