• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

i despise you all

Started by gnooryblows, January 03, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2018, 12:27:56 AM
Your Bellpocalypse just never seems to happen. Poor Swishy! He's the world's worst doomsday prognosticator.  ;D

MD MD, i just want you to know i'm actively working on some kind of treatment plan for you to try to cure you of your terminal faggotry.

JulianC

Where is that dudes from last night, Ros
I like that slut, she is also very witty, like her style. She is quick.   

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 12:28:55 AM
FUCK EVER! The views are down everyday! I will complete my mission!

Your fantasy. I see no evidence of that.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 12:29:30 AM
MD MD, i just want you to know i'm actively working on some kind of treatment plan for you to try to cure you of your terminal faggotry.

A job and the love of a good woman would do it! IMPOSSIBLE!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 12:28:55 AM
FUCK EVER! The views are down everyday! I will complete my mission!

i'll make this website great for MV. cuz gnooryblows is so cool and interesting, word of my posts is already spreading (seriously im all over /x/). soon my name will be synonymous with infamy. anons and unregistered guests from all over the internet will come from far and wide, just to view my dank threads and see what i have to say. MVs viewcount will go through the roof, and he will have no choice but to stop periodically banning me. this is my grand plan.

Swishypants

Quote from: JulianC on January 04, 2018, 12:30:05 AM

Down at the Lesbian store, eating muff pies!

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 12:31:36 AM
i'll make this website great for MV. cuz gnooryblows is so cool and interesting, word of my posts is already spreading (seriously im all over /x/). soon my name will be synonymous with infamy. anons and unregistered guests from all over the internet will come from far and wide, just to view my dank threads and see what i have to say. MVs viewcount will go through the roof, and he will have no choice but to stop periodically banning me. this is my grand plan.

MV is a russian! This site is powered by Rubles!

gnooryblows

Quote from: JulianC on January 04, 2018, 12:30:05 AM

she is just OK. she is an actual woman, unlike the man jojo who pretends to be a woman.
i dunno she called me a 6/10 after she saw a picture of me and she knows that's bullshit, but whatever. more or less she is a decent conservative woman with a good head on her shoulders. i don't wanna kiss ass to femanons though like people do on the internet. i consider myself above that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 12:29:30 AM

You're wrong about that, pal. My faggotry knows no end. You can't kill it nor can your new 4chan friend, Julian (totally gay name, BTW bro).  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2018, 12:33:36 AM
You're wrong about that, pal. My faggotry knows no end. You can't kill it nor can your new 4chan friend, Julian (totally gay name, BTW bro).  ;D

Tries to JEB it!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 12:33:05 AM
she is just OK. she is an actual woman, unlike the man jojo who pretends to be a woman.
i dunno she called me a 6/10 after she saw a picture of me and she knows that's bullshit, but whatever. more or less she is a decent conservative woman with a good head on her shoulders. i don't wanna kiss ass to femanons though like people do on the internet. i consider myself above that.

She's a Democrat. For someone so self-professed intelligent you're really not very bright, are you? :D

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2018, 12:35:28 AM
She's a Democrat. For someone so self-professed intelligent you're really not very bright, are you? :D

wut? no way, nuh uh. she is not a dumbocrat prove it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 12:39:06 AM
wut? no way, nuh uh. she is not a dumbocrat prove it.

Read through her posts. I like her but when it comes to politics she's always on the side of DERP!

Swishypants

The secret to my Grandma's Pizza is using the SLOW RISE yeast and donkey-punching it down twice before baking. It take longer, but when you've got squares of pizza sweating away in a zip-loc bag in he fridge for 3 days; you know you did the right thing!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2018, 12:40:40 AM
Read through her posts. I like her but when it comes to politics she's always on the side of DERP!

if true then i disown her 100%

JulianC

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2018, 12:40:40 AM

MD how come we're both trump supporters and you hate me? what is it about me that drives you off the wall?

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 12:39:45 AM
damn dude you really think that girl is ugly?

Have you noticed that most young white women under 40 have big fat squished down munchkin heads? Beauty standards have really fallen off the cliff. That Nazi DNA is in the deep freeze and we need 2 vials of it like yesterday!

Maybe 37.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 12:43:04 AM
MD how come we're both trump supporters and you hate me? what is it about me that drives you off the wall?

and another question. how come you're a trump supporter and dislike racism? like i'm a trump supporter too but only cuz i want to get rid of all the spics. what are you like one of those unironic /r/the_donald types? are you a "MAGApede"?

Swishypants

RITCHIE is SWAMP. He's not one of us.

Dr. MD MD

You don't drive me up the wall (is the actual saying). So, you're not American. Where are you from?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 12:44:39 AM
RITCHIE is SWAMP. He's not one of us.

You're NOT a conservative. You're a stupid mole bitch trying to kill it. 4chan, attack!  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2018, 12:45:43 AM
You don't drive me up the wall (is the actual saying). So, you're not American. Where are you from?

God damn that's stupid. TRY MOTHERFUCKER! Jesus!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 12:43:41 AM
Have you noticed that most young white women under 40 have big fat squished down munchkin heads? Beauty standards have really fallen off the cliff. That Nazi DNA is in the deep freeze and we need 2 vials of it like yesterday!

i think white women are implicitly beautiful but yeah there is a problem with bad breeding in our society. like if you google "80s women" or "hot 80s girls", you're going to see women that are lightyears better looking than anything you will see today. and they're more "healthy" and "meaty" looking without being fat. like they're built, and strong in a way that's not fat, rather than scrawny and looking like they will blow over in the wind like women today.

JulianC

Quote from: JulianC on January 04, 2018, 12:37:22 AM
LOL

priceless!

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 12:39:45 AM
damn dude you really think that girl is ugly?
No, click on it and look at the spic behind her.
That's priceless, his facial expression lol.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 12:47:30 AM
i think white women are implicitly beautiful but yeah there is a problem with bad breeding in our society. like if you google "80s women" or "hot 80s girls", you're going to see women that are lightyears better looking than anything you will see today. and they're more "healthy" and "meaty" looking without being fat. like they're built, and strong in a way that's not fat, rather than scrawny and looking like they will blow over in the wind like women today.

THAT! And these ugly little bitches have attitudes! It's amazing. With heads like that they should be nice as hell!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 12:44:39 AM
and another question. how come you're a trump supporter and dislike racism? like i'm a trump supporter too but only cuz i want to get rid of all the spics. what are you like one of those unironic /r/the_donald types? are you a "MAGApede"?

Because I see through your cheap attempts to discredit conservatives and I'm too smart to fall for it.  :)

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2018, 12:45:43 AM

i literally don't get what you're saying. what do you mean by this? and i am american wtf are you talking about. i am american born and raised. i am pretty much like the most american dude you can imagine.