• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

i despise you all

Started by gnooryblows, January 03, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

United States?  Not anymore.  We've come to a sad place in our country and I hope I'm wrong but I'm thinking more blood will be shed.  There, I've said it.  Maybe not so soon but the pot is boiling.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 06, 2018, 03:47:25 AM
United States?  Not anymore.  We've come to a sad place in our country and I hope I'm wrong but I'm thinking more blood will be shed.  There, I've said it.  Maybe not so soon but the pot is boiling.

2013 is gonna' be a difficult year!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 06, 2018, 04:08:29 AM
2013 is gonna' be a difficult year!

That's exactly why were sending you back there. ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 06, 2018, 10:01:30 AM
That's exactly why were sending you back there. ;D

Jokes on you! It's really 1968!

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on January 06, 2018, 10:06:51 AM
Jokes on you! It's really 1968!

In my alternate timeline, it is.  "Listen up, we're moving onto the objective, the radio station, about a klick and a half down the road. 2nd squad leads off, Swish, you got point.  And don't fuck it up, this time!"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 07, 2018, 03:02:57 PM
In my alternate timeline, it is.  "Listen up, we're moving onto the objective, the radio station, about a klick and a half down the road. 2nd squad leads off, Swish, you got point.  And don't fuck it up, this time!"

Can I frag him if does? :D

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 07, 2018, 03:02:57 PM

This ain't "Matador" Mermaid! This is the Bamyian Valley! Hadji's got a hard-on for your goat mothefucker! Bend over and kiss his balls!

WildCard

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 05:51:16 PM
gnooryblows OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT (FOR A WHILE)

Please come back, gnb. We despise you too.

Hi Pony,
I can see how easy it would be to get, "permanently banned" from this hugbox.
It's like walking on eggshells around here.