• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Who Is Q ANON?

Started by starrmtn001, December 28, 2017, 03:00:59 PM

albrecht

Clyde speculated that Q Anon was really Benjamin Fulford the other night, was said as an aside when he was ranting a bit about "fake" conspiracy people like him, Sorcha, etc. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on January 21, 2018, 03:49:49 PM
Clyde speculated that Q Anon was really Benjamin Fulford the other night, was said as an aside when he was ranting a bit about "fake" conspiracy people like him, Sorcha, etc. ;)
I've pretty much quit listening to Clyde.  His show has been slippin' away since late '16.  He really needs to stay away from politics and stick to woo-woo.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 21, 2018, 05:31:29 PM
I've pretty much quit listening to Clyde.  His show has been slippin' away since late '16.  He really needs to stay away from politics and stick to woo-woo.

I hate to say it but I agree. :-\

I still listen fairly regularly though. Clyde's my guy for when I'm vacuuming. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2018, 05:34:23 PM
I hate to say it but I agree. :-\

I still listen fairly regularly though. Clyde's my guy for when I'm vacuuming. ;)
I listen occasionally, depending on the topic, whether there is a guest and who it is.

Jackstar

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2018/01/26/very-illuminating-video-1-26-18-lionel-interviews-dr-jerome-corsi-on-the-significance-and-criticality-of-qanon/

I found worthy content here, in spite of the sound quality and its reliance on a listener's lack of familiarity with either Corsi or the nature of the secret shadow war.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 27, 2018, 11:04:27 AM
https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2018/01/26/very-illuminating-video-1-26-18-lionel-interviews-dr-jerome-corsi-on-the-significance-and-criticality-of-qanon/

I found worthy content here, in spite of the sound quality and its reliance on a listener's lack of familiarity with either Corsi or the nature of the secret shadow war.

People give me shit for posting videos so I just wanted you to know that I never click on your useless links. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2018, 11:07:13 AM
I never click on your useless links

That's irrelevant.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2018, 11:07:13 AM
. ;)

Doubly so!

Quote from: albrecht on January 21, 2018, 03:49:49 PM
Clyde speculated that Q Anon was really Benjamin Fulford

Where does conspiracy speculator rank relative to conspiracy theorist in an independent investigation/private detective number line? Like, is that even cooler?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on February 04, 2018, 06:30:05 PM
A fat larper

Save the talk about your mom for your own thread. ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2018, 06:38:38 PM
Save the talk about your mom for your own thread. ::)

Forgot you were a fat larper yourself.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on February 04, 2018, 07:13:37 PM
Forgot you were a fat larper yourself.

I'm not sure what that is but I know you're a fat larder. I've seen pictures. ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2018, 07:32:18 PM
I'm not sure what that is but I know you're a fat larder. I've seen pictures. ;)

Don't play games you know what that is haha there's plenty of photos of me are there any of you anywhere?

starrmtn001

L'il Adam (full of) Schiff is a little leakin' liar. ;D

https://youtu.be/aB7cXKdWWxI

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 07:47:12 PM
He has vays of making you talk, Starr. ;)

Yeah, but they don't work on me. ::) ;D