• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Who Is Q ANON?

Started by starrmtn001, December 28, 2017, 03:00:59 PM

SredniVashtar

This is just the most desperate piffling bollocks. A sure fire wanker detector. It's amazing these idiots can read the screen, with their tiny heads stuffed up their own arses.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 13, 2018, 03:34:34 PM
This is just the most desperate piffling bollocks. A sure fire wanker detector. It's amazing these idiots can read the screen, with their tiny heads stuffed up their own arses.

Exactly how I'd describe Great Britain these days. :D

starrmtn001

Fine, thank you.  And you? ::) ;D

starrmtn001

Oh, by the way, what is "Lucis Trust of London England?"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on April 13, 2018, 03:41:19 PM

Here on Pedophile Isle! :D

SredniVashtar

You just had to go poking your nose in, didnya? It seems you know too much, and now I'll have to phone the Grand Bison (blessed be his mighty hooves) and take steps to have you silenced.

Jackstar

This is just the most desperate piffling bollocks. A sure fire wanker detector.

Who killed Kennedy?

albrecht

I want to say I heard they had a publishing company of various "new agey" satanic(the usual 'satan is light-bringer') stuff and also help pay for that odd UN prayer room? Note: Hammarskjöld, who was involved in getting the Prayer/Meditation room at the UN, was killed in a suspicious plane crash that conspiracy theorists, and official government and UN agencies, still have questions about.
Note 2: JFK, who was also murdered later, praised Hammarskjöld.

albrecht

Haven't been following but how are the Q commentators, or Q itself, on the Syrian bombings? Were there "crumbs" predicting it, relatively obvious ones, or, like Nostradamus etc, "interpreted" stuff?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 13, 2018, 10:23:40 PM
Haven't been following but how are the Q commentators, or Q itself, on the Syrian bombings? Were there "crumbs" predicting it, relatively obvious ones, or, like Nostradamus etc, "interpreted" stuff?

I'm not doing your homework for you. Buzz off! >:(

WildCard

no alex jones videos today? what gives?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wG3QP5cvQk

#TrustThePlan

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WildCard on April 15, 2018, 02:04:57 AM
no alex jones videos today? what gives?

#TrustThePlan

I think they're all busy having a gang bang with your mom. Everyone needs some time off once in awhile. :D

Corona Kitty

Jones was fake crying recently, that was hysterical.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on April 15, 2018, 08:42:10 PM
Jones was fake crying recently, that was hysterical.

At least he doesn't use a phony voice. ;D