• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

6 Tries To Say It

Started by Frys Girl, April 01, 2009, 06:02:02 PM

Frys Girl

Howdy everybody,

I am listening to last night's show for fun and about 10 min in, George Snoron took 6 tries to say EVICTION. He fucked up the pronunciation every way you can. He was reading the ap story about evina polk, who shot herself after getting an evic, evuc evac, epack, eviction notice.

I miss Meegle so much. 3 min later he totally sounded drunk on the heart pill story. My god what is wrong with this man? Why is he still employed... PERIOD. There are barely jobs for qualified people.

11angeleyes11

I caught that too, although I did not keep a running total.  Maybe PremRad will send him an evuc, evac, euct, evoc evuction, evaction, duhhhhh, eviction notice from the airways, very soon.

I also notice that he is slowing down answering questions and when he does he seems to get lost in his thiughts and sometimes stutters.  He may be just be trying to sound more engaging rather that read straight of the quustion, I mean question list.

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on April 01, 2009, 08:57:01 PM
Maybe PremRad will send him an evuc, evac, euct, evoc evuction, evaction, duhhhhh, eviction notice from the airways, very soon.

:D