• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

WANTED IN RICHMOND, VIRGINIA.

Started by starrmtn001, June 28, 2017, 03:27:01 PM

starrmtn001

✅ WANTED - Help find this Virginia Flag Burner !! - Arsonist #DNN.
Published on Jun 28, 2017
Anyone with information please contact the Richmond Virginia PD @ (804) 646-5100.

https://youtu.be/CswoQMjlIlc

ShayP

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 28, 2017, 03:27:01 PM
Anyone with information please contact the Richmond Virginia PD @ (804) 646-5100.

The good thing is that he was recorded doing this and his image is quite clear.  The bad thing is there are so many students in the area because of the college. ID'ing him may be difficult.  It's within walking distance and there are many apartments in the area catering to students.  The foot traffic is high most of the time due to the bars, restaurants, and grocers in that area.  These businesses employ those people, and believe it or not a few encourage their "freedoms." There is a particular business that allows propaganda posters to be placed on their community board at any time. Some are very inflammatory with groups calling for riots, etc.  But...Freedom of speech.

It doesn't surprise me that this happened because the area is ripe with people capable of doing this.  Similar instances have happened before.  There are frequent protests organized in that area.  I know because I used to work in the area for many years.  I encountered people that were so anti-America that it blew my mind. Most were college age with a few older people who went off the rails a long time a go.  I find it sad.

I hope the little bastard gets caught, not only because of the slight against the flag, but more importantly, the fact he could've burned the house down and risked the loss of life.

Norm

I roll my flag up and store it at sunset. We have flag thieves who will snatch your flag if the opportunity presents itself.

albrecht

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 28, 2017, 03:27:01 PM

https://youtu.be/CswoQMjlIlc
I hope this guy is caught and he is charged with trespassing, theft, arson, and terrorism and whatever other charges they can come up with. With regard to flag burning in general. I get the Court has said it is ok. But if it is your own flag and on own property and there is no "burn ban" due to weather conditions. I don't get how universities and police allow rioters to burn flags on public property or streets? Isn't it illegal to burn anything? Why don't they, at minimum, at least cite the arsonists, if not arrest and charge?

starrmtn001

He could be charged with trespassing, vandalism, and other crimes that ShayP and Albrecht spoke of.  I hope and pray he gets caught and caught soon.

I posted this to get it out to as many people as possible, who can help lead to his arrest.

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on June 28, 2017, 04:14:11 PM
The good thing is that he was recorded doing this and his image is quite clear.  The bad thing is there are so many students in the area because of the college. ID'ing him may be difficult.  It's within walking distance and there are many apartments in the area catering to students.  The foot traffic is high most of the time due to the bars, restaurants, and grocers in that area.  These businesses employ those people, and believe it or not a few encourage their "freedoms." There is a particular business that allows propaganda posters to be placed on their community board at any time. Some are very inflammatory with groups calling for riots, etc.  But...Freedom of speech.

It doesn't surprise me that this happened because the area is ripe with people capable of doing this.  Similar instances have happened before.  There are frequent protests organized in that area.  I know because I used to work in the area for many years.  I encountered people that were so anti-America that it blew my mind. Most were college age with a few older people who went off the rails a long time a go.  I find it sad.

I hope the little bastard gets caught, not only because of the slight against the flag, but more importantly, the fact he could've burned the house down and risked the loss of life.

Shay are you familiar with ID'ing work 4chan/pol/ did in case of ANTIFA member Eric Clanton?
If you are not you can read here, quite phenomenal story, or how /pol/ doxxed ISIS training camp (that was later bombed to powder), just by having simple picture/video of a sky and planes vapor trails were visible and couple of other very "insignificant" ground features and after few days anons on /pol/ got exact location that was used by the military to bomb them to pieces.
Doxxing this guy would be quite easy actually.
Doxxing Eric Clanton was very fascinating, I was following that closely for several days on /pol/

ANTIFA THREAD (Threat To Society)
http://bellgab.com/politics/antifa-thread-(threat-to-society)/new/#top

CozyRozie

if you are interested you can see here how that doxxing of ISIS training camp in Syria was progressing
after that Russians bombed ISIS to shits

ISIS posted a video of a training HQ.
/pol/ analyzed the video, broke Syria up into a grid, and found their location.
RIP ISIS

"The day 4chan called in an airstrike. Zoom in for comments from users."

http://imgur.com/gallery/5P1N1GI

ShayP

Quote from: th'ONE on June 28, 2017, 09:31:27 PM
Shay are you familiar with ID'ing work 4chan/pol/ did in case of ANTIFA member Eric Clanton?

Not at all.  In fact, I didn't know what 4chan was until a couple years ago.  :-[   One of the Bellgabbers told me.  I feel like I've lived in a cave.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on June 29, 2017, 11:44:48 AM
Dude turned himself in.  :)

http://www.nbc12.com/story/35779339/flag-burning-suspect-arrested-in-richmond
Thanks for the update. I guess the guy has a little more brains than I thought. Almost always better to lawyer up and turn yourself in, rather than getting caught. SDM, you hear me?

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on June 29, 2017, 04:56:36 PM
Thanks for the update. I guess the guy has a little more brains than I thought. Almost always better to lawyer up and turn yourself in, rather than getting caught. SDM, you hear me?

Heh, heh. ;)