• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Big Announcement

Started by CoolTen10, June 05, 2017, 09:09:00 PM

CoolTen10

There is a big announcement on C2C coming soon.

Any guesses?

Is Art coming back for weekends?!

Quote from: CoolTen10 on June 05, 2017, 09:09:00 PM
There is a big announcement on C2C coming soon.

Any guesses?

Is Art coming back for weekends?!

Hopefully Noory is retiring or cutting back.  I'll take either.  I think Art is finished with comebacks.

George Senda gets his own TWO minute segment every other month?

If its anything like Art's ''big announcements'', it won't be much

Rix Gins

If Art did come back, a weekend gig would suit him just fine.  But wouldn't it be on Keith's network, and not George's?  Did they say when the announcement was going to be made or are they going to string everybody along?

ItsOver

Doc Wallach will be running a big BOGO sale for Tangy Tangerine.

mikuthing01

Quote from: ItsOver on June 05, 2017, 09:39:45 PM
Doc Wallach will be running a big BOGO sale for Tangy Tangerine.

I came close to buying a tub of Tangy Tangerine because i like Emergen-C If they offer a BOGO sale i would buy it. Has anyone tried it and is it as good as Alex Jones and makes it seem?

Zetaspeak

Summin big* is going to happen........... I can feel it.

*Note: Size is all subjective, big in one person perspective might not be big to everybody else.

coaster

Even if Art came back, I couldn't listen to it with the enthusiasm I had before. I'd still enjoy it, but over the years Art has lost his magic, and it's actually become exhausting to deal with any thing "Art Bell". I'm sure he's too busy  being Trump's number one fan on Facebook anyways.
Maybe George Noory is cutting back and Knapp will be filling in for him.

Quote from: 初音ミク 追加する on June 05, 2017, 09:49:56 PM
I came close to buying a tub of Tangy Tangerine because i like Emergen-C If they offer a BOGO sale i would buy it. Has anyone tried it and is it as good as Alex Jones and makes it seem?

I use it.  It is great shit.

Quote from: coaster on June 05, 2017, 10:16:08 PM
Even if Art came back, I couldn't listen to it with the enthusiasm I had before. I'd still enjoy it, but over the years Art has lost his magic, and it's actually become exhausting to deal with any thing "Art Bell". I'm sure he's too busy  being Trump's number one fan on Facebook anyways.
Maybe George Noory is cutting back and Knapp will be filling in for him.

I feel the same way if Art tried to come back.  I can't get excited about it anymore and I have no problem with his support of Trump.  I support most of Trump's policies but not his idiotic behavior on Twitter.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 05, 2017, 10:19:30 PM
I feel the same way if Art tried to come back.  I can't get excited about it anymore and I have no problem with his support of Trump.  I support most of Trump's policies but not his idiotic behavior on Twitter.
Same, though I admit a guilty pleasure of how his tweets set the Hollywood/Media/Inside-The-Beltway crowd into conniptions and melt-downs.
Re: Art. I would listen and do hope he would do a podcast or something like a weekly live. I thought he tried to come back to too much and focused on the wrong things (bumper music and sound quality) instead of organization, guests, business model, producer, etc. And he didn't sound as "into it" or enjoying it as he did in the past. I still listen to his old stuff and it is great. He should've just done a "Dreamland" thing- could be pre-recorded so no time issues with family (or stalker threats  ;) ) and maybe a live show everyso often. But to make a whole network and daily show at that age and new family obligations with no staff, essentially?

Dateline

A Prem-Rat told me it had something to do with Digital Doctors.

Quote from: albrecht on June 05, 2017, 10:27:52 PM
Same, though I admit a guilty pleasure of how his tweets set the Hollywood/Media/Inside-The-Beltway crowd into conniptions and melt-downs.
Re: Art. I would listen and do hope he would do a podcast or something like a weekly live. I thought he tried to come back to too much and focused on the wrong things (bumper music and sound quality) instead of organization, guests, business model, producer, etc. And he didn't sound as "into it" or enjoying it as he did in the past. I still listen to his old stuff and it is great. He should've just done a "Dreamland" thing- could be pre-recorded so no time issues with family (or stalker threats  ;) ) and maybe a live show everyso often. But to make a whole network and daily show at that age and new family obligations with no staff, essentially?

I don't mind if he goes after Hollywood and the media really.  I just think Presidents should act presidential.  Is that too much to ask?  Plus, he is not helping relations with allies when he goes and bashes foreign leaders.  He needs to nurture his relations with allies.  He can be firm with them but leave it behind closed doors.

Sorry to go political in this thread.  Art should just enjoy his retirement.  Should he ever decide to do a guest spot or something, I'll probably listen for old times sake but that is it.

Dateline

My second best thought is that he has been a starring role in a new television series about an incompetent radio host who has a porker as a producer.  Together they roam scamming and disturbing everyone.  Norry will be playing the starring role with drop ins by Doc Wallet, Alex Jones, and the Numbers Ladies.  Due to his lucrative contract, he is retiring from the main host role.  He will host alternating Wednesday, just so that he can continue to partner with Critical Health News.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 05, 2017, 10:32:59 PM
I don't mind if he goes after Hollywood and the media really.  I just think Presidents should act presidential.  Is that too much to ask?  Plus, he is not helping relations with allies when he goes and bashes foreign leaders.  He needs to nurture his relations with allies.  He can be firm with them but leave it behind closed doors.

Sorry to go political in this thread.  Art should just enjoy his retirement.  Should he ever decide to do a guest spot or something, I'll probably listen for old times sake but that is it.

Fuck that! Those weenies needed to be told that they're weenies. Now maybe they'll get their shit together.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 05, 2017, 10:40:55 PM
Fuck that! Those weenies needed to be told that they're weenies. Now maybe they'll get their shit together.  ;)
:-\  Did your parents ever get you to do anything by calling you names?  The world doesn't work that way, MD.

Dateline

Another part of the announcement, is that he is cutting back.  Richard Syrett will be given week-day hosting duties, and Jimmy Church can fade away to black, a black hole.

Designx

Probably something involving his EMP/protect grid crusade.

Quote from: Dateline on June 05, 2017, 10:49:47 PM
Another part of the announcement, is that he is cutting back.  Richard Syrett will be given week-day hosting duties, and Jimmy Church can fade away to black, a black hole.

Syrett bores me with his pseudo-Serling voice.  Maybe split the duties between Schrader and Syrett with Knapp doing his thing whenever he wants.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 05, 2017, 10:45:32 PM
:-\  Did your parents ever get you to do anything by calling you names?  The world doesn't work that way, MD.

While I can't think of any particular example I'm sure they probably did (with humor). Regardless of how loving and protective my parents were there came a time were I had to leave it behind temporarily to attend school and stuff and out in the real world people would call names and worse. I'm starting to envy my parents gen because they actual got to be grown ups in a grown up world for awhile. We're drowning in an ocean of overly sensitive snowflakes.  ::)

Quote from: Designx on June 05, 2017, 10:52:45 PM
Probably something involving his EMP/protect grid crusade.

Unfortunately it will probably be a contract extension until 2025.

"In the year 2025 if radio is still alive, Noory will probably survive and we may find......"

You take the rest.  I'm going to bed.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 05, 2017, 11:02:49 PM
While I can't think of any particular example I'm sure they probably did (with humor). Regardless of how loving and protective my parents were there came a time were I had to leave it behind temporarily to attend school and stuff and out in the real world people would call names and worse. I'm starting to envy my parents gen because they actual got to be grown ups in a grown up world for awhile. We're drowning in an ocean of overly sensitive snowflakes.  ::)

If Trump did it with humor that would be one thing. That's what made Reagan great.  He could make a criticism laced with humor but not in a way that people would take too personally.

Going to be, MD.  I'll see ya later.

gnooryblows

yeah OK OP, you know what this reminds me of? when noory was saying episode after episode "he had the biggest guest coming on" he was saying stuff like "this guest is so big, i can't even believe im going to interview him". he was saying it and building it up over and over and you know who it ended up being? literally englebert humberdink. website here for the many, many people who have probably never heard of him - > http://www.engelbert.com/

and it's like who the fuck gives a shit??

i do wish art was coming back on though. if his announcement was that art was coming back, even just to host shows once in while, like i said in another thread, i would kiss arts dick, i would even kiss noory's old egyptian dick, literally just to hear the magic of a few more live art bell shows.

Temper expectations the last two"big announcements" Noory has hyped are.

1. Getting back a large affiliate they had lost

2. News about his Mad As Hell before book

It's probably something similar. Another tv show that will fail, Presidental 2020bid, something like paranormal date, or some money making scheme.

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 05, 2017, 11:09:38 PM
yeah OK OP, you know what this reminds me of? when noory was saying episode after episode "he had the biggest guest coming on" he was saying stuff like "this guest is so big, i can't even believe im going to interview him". he was saying it and building it up over and over and you know who it ended up being? literally englebert humberdink. website here for the many, many people who have probably never heard of him - > http://www.engelbert.com/

and it's like who the fuck gives a shit??

i do wish art was coming back on though. if his announcement was that art was coming back, even just to host shows once in while, like i said in another thread, i would kiss arts dick, i would even kiss noory's old egyptian dick, literally just to hear the magic of a few more live art bell shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB-szamMr6s

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 05, 2017, 11:09:38 PM

What if after you kissed them they both looked down at you and said We didn't say stop?  :D

zeebo

George will be hosting fewer shows so he can devote more time to his karaoke career.

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on June 05, 2017, 11:30:34 PM
George will be hosting fewer shows so he can devote more time to his karaoke career.
One source of bad feelings was Art's disparagement of Norry in the Karaoke scene when Art was living in the Philippians. Norry was set on getting the Journey gig.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnel_Pineda

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 05, 2017, 11:20:38 PM
What if after you kissed them they both looked down at you and said We didn't say stop?  :D

a single kiss on the dick is enough to show appreciation!!