• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

GAS LEAK AND HOARDERS CRYPT !!!   LOL  I WAS RIGHT LOL

"Stuff piles up....meals on wheels in freezer from 2017"........"Meals in the fridge"     I NEED MONEY TO EAT OUTSIDE!!!!

MEALS ON WHEELS HAS STOPPED DELIVERY!!!

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 28, 2019, 06:32:41 PM
GAS LEAK AND HOARDERS CRYPT !!!   LOL  I WAS RIGHT LOL

"Stuff piles up....meals on wheels in freezer from 2017"........"Meals in the fridge"     I NEED MONEY TO EAT OUTSIDE!!!!

Good thing that restaurants in San Fran are affordable.

Pelayo

Only ddd can save the world, humanity is at stake. Yeah right ddd, I wouldn't task you with picking up a pizza at Pizza Hut. Somehow you'd manage to fuck it up.

Gunner65

"I need volunteers for a new producer" - Douglas Dietrich

"RICHARD COLE IS IN THE CHAT, PAY NO ATTENTION TO HIM" - Douglas Dietrich

Mark Hall: ​[message deleted]

Mark Hall:​[message deleted]

LOL!

Gunner65

TABOO BROS II (moderator):  You can always tell when someone pulls the "freedom of speech" card.... that they're easily triggered, assholes.

Drinking game boys?   Every time the Dougster says "be", take a snort of Wild Turkey.

Pelayo

Hey Gunner, do you have that "basically" gif handy?

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 28, 2019, 06:54:16 PM
Drinking game boys?   Every time the Dougster says "be", take a snort of Wild Turkey.
UGH.....No Wild Turkey around except in the woods.....I don't drink whiskey... but I will do a slurp of beer though!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on July 28, 2019, 06:55:38 PM
Hey Gunner, do you have that "basically" gif handy?
LOL!  That might be a challenge!  But I will look for one!

4 "be"'s in two minutes,  gonna have to get a bigger bottle.

Gunner65

Greg Heimer: ​[message deleted]
Greg Heimer: [message deleted]
Greg Heimer​: [message deleted]

Pelayo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 28, 2019, 06:59:04 PM
"We be headed for"   DRINK

Hey ddd, since the world is drying up from global warming, I'll buy you a drink if you sing a chorus of "How dry I am."

Gunner65

Arola and Barney in the chat:  Talking to me?

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 28, 2019, 07:07:32 PM
Arola and Barney in the chat:  Talking to me?

Who the hell knows?

I think I've had enough for the night.  He's just reading stuff of the internet again.

Gunner65

There is more entertainment in the YT chat than listening to Dietrichs bullshit tonight!  I think I just got Taboo Bros 2 booted!

Pelayo

I just betcha that Martian marine Randy Kramer is in ddd's chatroom.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on July 28, 2019, 07:32:39 PM
I just betcha that Martian marine Randy Kramer is in ddd's chatroom.
I doubt it.  Kramer is in hiding.  No one believes his bullshit about "Mars Marines and Special Sections and Super-Soldiers" anymore and people who research on their own will find that I was correct. 

Pelayo

I don't know why ddd wastes his breath when he reads off this dry, boring crap. When he starts reciting articles from which he stole, I tune right out and I suspect everybody else does as well.

Gunner65

Anything "Kramer" does only disproves Dietrichs claim that I am "Kramer" Dietrich has fallen into his own ditch.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on July 28, 2019, 07:48:46 PM
I don't know why ddd wastes his breath when he reads off this dry, boring crap. When he starts reciting articles from which he stole, I tune right out and I suspect everybody else does as well.
True.  And it is not just his ranting, anti-white paraphrasing for hours and hours....it is his claim to being the "biological son of Adolf Hitler" that will certainly be a factor in his downfall.

Gunner65

You cannot misrepresent yourself and attack others for a decade without eventual consequences.

Dietrich tonight admitted that he is a "hoarder" and abused his deliveries of "Meals on Wheels" for years.....and was discovered by authorities who have now discontinued delivery !  "Freezer and refrigerator full of uneaten food"  Rotten food from 2017 found...

My research shows that his "landlords" (Chinese) have consistently been "renovating" the property in recent years at a consistent cost of thousands per year!  How is it that Dietrich has been living as a "hoarder" for decades without anyone inspecting him?

I am almost certain that he narrowly escaped eviction - and may be facing it in the future. 

Pelayo

"The empire of japan"- ddd             Hey ddd, a small group of islands is no empire. Thanks to America's red-blooded sons of liberty, they put a stop to the hateful, racist japs' dreams of empire.

Pelayo

You can scan any chinese documents all you want ddd, but you won't be able to read them since you can't read chinese you fucking lying sack of shit.

Gunner65

How is it that Dietrich relies on Social Security Disability for so long?  What exactly IS HIS DISABILITY? 

Pelayo

Perhaps when ddd is elevated to general of the SJWs, one of his perks will be his choice of any meal from the best restaurants in Shitcity, for free of course.