• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BellGabathon 2017

Started by heater, March 29, 2017, 08:59:59 PM

heater

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on March 30, 2017, 08:44:15 PM
I'm down to help any way I can.

Cool, do you want to host a session about a topic of bellgab interest / gossip? If you want to get 1 or 2 others with you to join the topic the floor will be yours for up to 30 minutes!

Same goes for anyone else that wants a segment.  the only rule for this event is if you don't speak up you won't be heard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Radio⚡Activity on March 30, 2017, 09:22:23 PM

Whoa! Don't point at them because the pointing may cause frightening and that's not such a good thing always.  :o

Lilith

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 09:18:53 PM
nailed it!

I know muddy, I don't want to be the ONLY troublemaker, Right?

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 07:17:25 PM
We have been asked to add another panel discussion.  This one could be great if the panel members will accept!!

45 Minutes Masterclass on the Art of Troll

Moderated by SV

joined by
Damon
mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼
rekcuf

This is to submit a request GNoory be contacted and asked to do a segment on internet trolls

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 30, 2017, 09:26:43 PM
This is to submit a request GNoory be contacted and asked to do a segment on internet trolls

Second! And reasons why to steal poop.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 30, 2017, 09:26:43 PM

YES! 

... and (Redacted) too?  ;D

heater

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 30, 2017, 08:19:42 PM

4 hours and 20 minutes is the time to beat

Challenge accepted (and noted). i guess this means we are going to require random callers at unplanned times to assist with the very best Bong hits of BellGab.

Wait, who is taking notes? Is malliard on board?

heater

Quote from: rekcuf on March 30, 2017, 09:28:56 PM
Second! And reasons why to steal poop.

Without objection the request has been approved and formal contact will be made to GNoory.

Did chefist leave? He's been awful quiet.

Lilith

We need bateman, Falkie2013, rekcuf, ( Amy ), A51Drone   , (((The King of Kings))) EvB,  LittleChris, nooryisawesome, Evil Twin Of Zen, Pastor Big Chicken, Sweet Kathy, Ratty Patty....

heater

Quote from: rekcuf on March 30, 2017, 09:41:11 PM
Did chefist leave? He's been awful quiet.

I hope he is still here.  Martinez Tonight is the perfect companion to build up anticipation and excitement for the BellGabathon!

damon

Quote from: brig on March 30, 2017, 09:45:04 PM
We need bateman, Falkie2013, rekcuf, ( Amy ), A51Drone   , (((The King of Kings))) EvB,  LittleChris, nooryisawesome, Evil Twin Of Zen, Pastor Big Chicken, Sweet Kathy, Ratty Patty....
What about me brig?

heater

Quote from: Damon on March 30, 2017, 09:46:21 PM
What about me brig?

Yes brig! What about Damon?  This thread was becoming too nice...finally some drama

Lilith

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 09:36:13 PM
Challenge accepted (and noted). i guess this means we are going to require random callers at unplanned times to assist with the very best Bong hits of BellGab.

Wait, who is taking notes? Is malliard on board?

I'll be on standby in case things get too um, "friendly".

ninjashoes

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 09:22:53 PM
Cool, do you want to host a session about a topic of bellgab interest / gossip? If you want to get 1 or 2 others with you to join the topic the floor will be yours for up to 30 minutes!

Same goes for anyone else that wants a segment.  the only rule for this event is if you don't speak up you won't be heard.

Sure,

I think what would be cool is, since there is some time to plan at least. It would be good to have everyone send messages to a specific skype name or number.

Perhaps Noory would be willing to record a shoutout, someone can also email John B Wells and Art and ask them too. Get Heather, Amy etc etc

The more people who record shoutouts the more special it will feel and the more it will help bellgab.

Lilith

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 09:47:38 PM
Yes brig! What about Damon?  This thread was becoming too nice...finally some drama

Yes, I'm getting lots of PM's from friends I have disappointed  :-[

heater

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on March 30, 2017, 09:48:41 PM
Sure,

I think what would be cool is, since there is some time to plan at least. It would be good to have everyone send messages to a specific skype name or number.

Perhaps Noory would be willing to record a shoutout, someone can also email John B Well and Art and ask them too. Get Heather, Amy etc etc

The more people who record shoutouts the more special it will feel and the more it will help bellgab.

You've been nominated! Organize a group to help and make it happen.

damon

Quote from: themudking on March 30, 2017, 09:47:38 PM
I am very cool

Lilith

Quote from: Damon on March 30, 2017, 09:46:21 PM
What about me brig?

Of COURSE, AND a surprise visit from tertiaryimam would be AWESOME!!!!

The eVil Jason Callan disappeared, too.

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on March 30, 2017, 08:56:02 PM
Like from a tree limb, far, far away with a nice sniffer of scotch. ;)

Bingo.   :)

ninjashoes

Clyde Lewis and Jimmy Church would be good additions.

Greg Carlwood would be good too, I don't think he is a Bellgabber but a lot of people including me love his show

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on March 30, 2017, 09:57:00 PM
Clyde Lewis and Jimmy Church would be good additions.

Greg Carlwood would be good too, I don't think he is a Bellgabber but a lot of people including me love his show

Maybe you and Mycheal could do another round of telephone combat?

heater

If Nancy isn't able to join for something we at least need a shoutout from her and Bill.  Daniel you should get one or two lines we want everyone to say so it flows well.  Then they can add anything they want.

A suggestion: 'When I want real chat I go to BellGab.com and I always Praise MV!'

ninjashoes

Quote from: rekcuf on March 30, 2017, 09:59:09 PM
Maybe you and Mycheal could do another round of telephone combat?

lol that'd be fun but I'm done rolling in the mud with that person and am focused on the future.

Plus its about Bellgab so I'd rather keep the focus on Bellgab

I would like to hear you say something perverted about Amy however, that always gets me laughing.