• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RELIGION Thread

Started by theONE, October 25, 2016, 03:51:49 AM

AZZERAE

"'Brothers, the Scripture had to be fulfilled, which the Holy Spirit spoke beforehand by the mouth of David concerning Judas, who became a guide to those who arrested Jesus. For he was numbered among us and was allotted his share in this ministry.' (Now this man acquired a field with the reward of his wickedness, and falling headlong he burst open in the middle and all his bowels gushed out. And it became known to all the inhabitants of Jerusalem, so that the field was called in their own language Akeldama, that is, Field of Blood.) 'For it is written in the Book of Psalms, 'May his camp become desolate, and let there be no one to dwell in it'; and 'Let another take his office.'"

- Acts, 1:16-25

AZZERAE

"Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, 'Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,' says the Lord."

- Romans 12:17-19 (NKJV)

AZZERAE

"The Huge Red Dragon

The Shrine of Tindari (Sicily), May 14, 1989

Feast of Pentecost

"Beloved sons, today you adore and call upon the Holy Spirit, descended at Pentecost upon the apostles and the disciples, gathered together with me in the Cenacle of Jerusalem. You are calling upon Him again in these times of yours, with confidence and perseverance, gathered together with me in cenacles of prayer, which are now spread in every part of the earth.

With my Marian Movement of Priests, I am today inviting all the children of the Church to gather together in a continuous cenacle of prayer with me, your heavenly Mother. I am inviting all the bishops, the priests, the religious and the faithful.

My Immaculate Heart is the place of this new, spiritual and universal cenacle. You must enter into it through your act of consecration, which commits you to me forever, so that I may unite my voice to yours in calling down upon the Church and upon all humanity the Gift of a second Pentecost.

Only the Spirit of the Lord can bring back humanity to the perfect glorification of God. Only the Spirit of the Lord can renew the Church with the splendor of its unity and its sanctity. Only the Spirit of the Lord can overcome the power and the victorious force of the huge Red Dragon, which, in this century of yours, has broken loose everywhere, in a formidable way, to seduce and ensnare all humanity.

The huge Red Dragon is atheistic communism which has spread everywhere the error of the denial and of the obstinate rejection of God. The huge Red Dragon is Marxist atheism, which appears with ten horns, namely with the power of its means of communication, in order to lead humanity to disobey the ten commandments of God, and with seven heads, upon each of which there is a crown, signs of authority and royalty. The crowned heads indicate the nations in which atheistic communism is established and rules with the force of its ideological, political and military power.

The hugeness of the Dragon clearly manifests the vastness of the territory occupied by the uncontested reign of atheistic communism. Its color is red because it uses wars and blood as instruments of its numerous conquests.

The huge Red Dragon has succeeded during these years in conquering humanity with the error of theoretical and practical atheism, which has now seduced all the nations of the earth. It has thus succeeded in building up for itself a new civilization without God, materialistic, egoistic, hedonistic, arid and cold, which carries within itself the seeds of corruption and of death.

The huge Red Dragon has the diabolical task of taking all humanity away from the Dominion of God, from the glorification of the Most Holy Trinity, from the full actualization of the plan of the Father who, by means of the Son, has created it for his glory.

The Lord has reclothed me with his light and the Holy Spirit with his divine power, and thus I appear as a great sign in heaven, a Woman clothed in the sun, because I have the task of taking humanity away from the dominion of the huge Red Dragon and of bringing it all back to the perfect glorification of the Most Holy Trinity.

For this I have formed for myself the army of my littlest children, in every part of the world, and I am asking of them that they consecrate themselves to my Immaculate Heart. Thus I am leading them to live only for the glory of God, by means of faith and charity, and I myself am jealously cultivating them in my heavenly garden.

Then each day I present myself before the throne of my Lord in an act of profound adoration, I open the golden door of my Immaculate Heart and I offer in my arms all these little children of mine, as I say: 'Most holy and divine Trinity, at the moment when You are being universally denied, I present to you the homage of my motherly reparation, by means of all these little ones of mine whom I am forming each day to your greater glorification.'

Thus again today, from the mouths of infants and sucklings, the Lord receives his perfect praise.'"

- TO THE PRIESTS, OUR LADY'S BELOVED SONS

AZZERAE

"The Angel of the First Plague

Dong (Como), October 13, 1989

Anniversary of the Last Apparition of Fatima

'You are recalling today my last apparition, which took place at Fatima on the 13th of October, 1917, confirmed by the miracle of the sun. Look more and more to the Woman clothed in the sun, who has the task of preparing the Church and humanity for the coming of the great Day of the Lord.

The times of the decisive battle have come. The hour of the great tribulation has now descended upon the world, because the angels of the Lord are being sent, with their plagues, to chastise the earth.

How many times have I urged you to walk along the road of mortification of the senses, of mastery over the passions, of modesty, of good example, of purity and of holiness! But humanity has not accepted my urging and has continued to disobey the sixth commandment of the law of the Lord which prescribes that one shall not commit impure acts.

On the contrary, it has sought to exalt such a transgression and to put it forward as the acquisition of a human value and a new way of exercising one's own personal freedom. Thus today it has reached the point of legitimating as good all the sins of impurity. It has begun to corrupt the consciences of little children and of youth, bringing them to the conviction that impure acts committed by oneself are no longer sins; that relations before marriage between those engaged is licit and good; that families may behave as they please and may also make use of the various means of birth control. And they have come to the justification and the exaltation of impure acts against nature and even to the proposing of laws which put homosexual cohabitation on a par with marriage.

Never as today have immorality, impurity and obscenity been so continually propagandized, through the press and all the means of social communication. Above all, television has become the perverse instrument of a daily bombardment with obscene images, directed to corrupt the purity of the mind and the heart of all. The places of entertainment - in particular the cinema and the discotheques - have become places of public profanation of one's human and christian dignity.

This is the time when the Lord our God is being continually and publicly offended by sins of the flesh. Holy scripture has already warned you that those who sin by means of the flesh find their just punishment in that same flesh. And so the time has come when the Angel of the first plague is passing over the world, that it might be chastised according to the will of God.

The Angel of the first plague cuts, - into the flesh of those who have allowed themselves to be signed with the mark of the monster on the forehead and on the hand and have adored his image, - with a painful and malignant wound, which causes those who have been stricken by it to cry out in desperation. This wound represents the physical pain which strikes the body by means of grave and incurable maladies. The painful and malignant wound is a plague for all humanity, today so perverted, which has built up an atheistic and materialistic civilization and has made the quest for pleasure the supreme aim of human life. Some of my poor children have been stricken by it because of their sins of impurity and their disordered morals and they carry within their own selves the weight of the evil they have done. Others, on the other hand, have been stricken, even though they are good and innocent; and so their suffering serves for the salvation of many of the wicked, in virtue of the solidarity which unites you all.

The first plague is that of malignant tumors and every kind of cancer, against which science can do nothing notwithstanding its progress in every field, maladies which spread more and more and strike the human body, devastating it with most painful and malignant wounds. Beloved children, think of the spread of these incurable maladies, throughout every part of the world, and of the millions of deaths which they are bringing about.

The first plague is the new malady of AIDS, which strikes above all my poor children who are victims of drugs, of vices and of impure sins against nature.

Your heavenly Mother wants to be a help, a support, a comfort and a source of hope for all, in these times when humanity is being stricken by this first plague. For this, I urge you all to walk along the road of fasting, of mortification and of penance.

Of little children I ask that they grow in the virtue of purity and, in this difficult journey, let them be assisted by their parents and teachers.

Of the youth I ask that they form themselves in the control of the passions through prayer and a life of union with me, and that they renounce going to the cinema and the discotheques, where there exists the grave and continuous danger of offending this virtue which is so dear to my Immaculate Heart.

Of engaged couples I ask that they abstain from all relations before marriage.

Of christian husbands and wives I ask that they form themselves in the exercise of conjugal chastity and never make use of artificial means of birth control, as they follow the teaching of Christ, which the Church still puts forth today with enlightened wisdom.

How very much I ask of priests the scrupulous observance of celibacy and, of religious, the faithful and austere practice of their vow of chastity!

To my poor children, stricken by the first plague of the painful and malignant wound, I present myself as a merciful Mother, who assuages and comforts, who brings to hope and to peace. Of these I ask that they offer their sufferings in a spirit of reparation, of purification and of sanctification. Above all, for them my Immaculate Heart becomes the most welcome refuge and the sure road that leads them to the God of salvation and of joy.

In this, my heavenly garden, all will be consoled and encouraged , while I myself personally and lovingly take care to give consolation in suffering and, if it be in the will of the Lord, to offer the gift of healing.

Consequently, in this time when humanity is being stricken by the first plague, I urge you all to look to me, your heavenly Mother, that you may be comforted and assisted.'"

AZZERAE

"You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another."

- Matthew 10:22-23 (NIV)

AZZERAE

"Close to Every Sepulchre

Rubbio (Vicenza), April 10, 1993

Holy Saturday

''Live together with me in prayer, in silence and in expectation, close to the sepulchre where lies the lifeless body of my Son Jesus. Beloved children, live close to me on this day of my immaculate Sorrow.

This is the day of my new and spiritual motherhood. This is the only day when I am left without my Son. This is the first day when I feel myself called to be a Mother to you, to the Church and to all humanity.

From today on, as a Mother, I am close to every sepulchre in which each of my new children is laid.

I am close to the sepulchre, where millions of innocent little babies repose, babies who have never been born into life, as they were killed in the wombs of their mothers. In the new sepulchre, where the body of my Son is laid, I see gathered together all these countless sepulchres, and copious tears flow down the cheeks of a Mother who is mourning for all her little babes who have been killed in such a cruel and inhuman way.

I am close to the sepulchre, where lie all the victims of hatred, violence and wars, and who have been put into common graves, without as much as a gesture of human Pity.

I am close to the sepulchre, where there rest in the sleep of death all my sinful, poor, sick, marginalized, persecuted, oppressed and battered children.

I am close to the sepulchre which gathers together the mortal remains of my priest sons, of the religious, and of those who have consecrated their lives to the service of my Son Jesus.

Close to every sepulchre, I want to keep watch today with you, my beloved ones, in sorrow and in prayer. As of this Holy Saturday, copious tears flow daily from my motherly and merciful eyes, as I mourn over each of my new children who is being carried to the sepulchre.

But close to every sepulchre, I keep watch above all in hope and expectation.

From the moment when my Son Jesus came forth from his sepulchre, alive once again and victorious over death and hell, I have been waiting with confidence for the moment when all my children too will come forth from their sepulchres, to share forever in the immortal life which Jesus has obtained for you by his death and resurrection."

- Our Lady Speaks To Her Beloved Priests

AZZERAE

"Having arrested Him, they led Him away and brought Him to the house of the high priest; but Peter was following at a distance. After they had kindled a fire in the middle of the courtyard and had sat down together, Peter was sitting among them. And a servant-girl, seeing him as he sat in the firelight and looking intently at him, said, 'This man was with Him too.' But he denied it, saying, 'Woman, I do not know Him.' A little later, another saw him and said, 'You are one of them too!' But Peter said, 'Man, I am not!' After about an hour had passed, another man began to insist, saying, 'Certainly this man also was with Him, for he is a Galilean too.' But Peter said, 'Man, I do not know what you are talking about.' Immediately, while he was still speaking, a rooster crowed."

- Luke 22:54-60

AZZERAE

"I must go on boasting. Although there is nothing to be gained, I will go on to visions and revelations from the Lord. I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know - God knows. And I know that this man - whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows - was caught up to paradise and heard inexpressible things, things that no one is permitted to tell. I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses. Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say, or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

- 2 Corinthians 12:1-10

AZZERAE

"The Great Apostasy

Monastery of Le Bouveret-Vallese (Switzerland) June 11, 1988

Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary

"On the Feast of my Immaculate Heart of this Marian Year, consecrated to me, beloved sons, I am calling all of you to enter into the heavenly garden which I have built for you, during these painful and bloody moments of the purification.

The hour of the great apostasy has come. What has been foretold In Holy Scripture, in the Second Letter of Saint Paul to the Thessalonians, is now on the point of coming to pass.

Satan, my Adversary, with snares and by means of his subtle seduction, has succeeded in spreading errors everywhere, under the form of new and more updated interpretations of the truth, and he has led many to choose with full knowledge - and to live in - sin, in the deceiving conviction that this is no longer an evil, and even that it is a value and a good.

The times of the general confusion and of the greatest agitation of spirits has come. Confusion has entered into the souls and the lives of many of my children.

This great apostasy is spreading more and more, even through the interior of the Catholic Church. Errors are being taught and spread about, while the fundamental truths of the faith which the authentic Magisterium of the Church has always taught and energetically defended against any heretical deviation whatsoever, are being denied with the greatest of ease.

The episcopates are maintaining a strange silence and are no longer reacting. When my Pope speaks with courage and reaffirms with force the truths of the Catholic faith, he is no longer listened to and is even publicly criticised and derided. There is a subtle and diabolical tactic, woven in secretly by Masonry, which makes use of those things that refer to the Holy Father in order to bring ridicule upon His person and His work and to bring to nothing His Magisterium.

Those children of mine who, often unknowingly, allow themselves to be carried along by this wave of error and of evil are victims of the great apostasy.

Many bishops, priests, religious and faithful are victims of the great apostasy.

In these times, In the Catholic Church, there will remain a little remnant who will be faithful to Christ, to the Gospel, and to its entire truth. The little remnant will form a little flock, all guarded in the depths of my Immaculate Heart. This little flock will be made up of those bishops, priests, religious and faithful who will remain strongly united to the Pope, all gathered together in the cenacle of my Immaculate Heart, in an act of unceasing prayer, of continual immolation, of total offering to prepare the painful way for the second and glorious coming of my Son Jesus.

On this feast of mine in this Marian Year, I address to all those who wish to become part of the little flock the motherly invitation to consecrate themselves to my Heart, to live in intimacy of life with me, to become my courageous apostles in these last times, because the moment when my Immaculate Heart must be glorified before all the Church and be re all humanity has come."

AZZERAE

"Coming to his hometown, he began teaching the people in their synagogue, and they were amazed. 'Where did this man get this wisdom and these miraculous powers?' they asked. 'Isn't this the carpenter's son? Isn't his mother's name Mary, and aren't his brothers James, Joseph, Simon and Judas? Aren't all his sisters with us? Where then did this man get all these things?' And they took offense at him.

But Jesus said to them, 'A prophet is not without honour except in his own town and in his own home.'

And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith."

- Matthew 13:54-58

AZZERAE

“In the morning I bathe my intellect in the stupendous and cosmogonal philosophy of the Bhagvat Geeta, since whose composition years of the gods have elapsed, and in comparison with which our modern world and its literature seem puny and trivial; and I doubt if that philosophy is not to be referred to a previous state of existence, so remote is its sublimity from our conceptions. I lay down the book and go to my well for water, and lo! there I meet the servant of the Bramin, priest of Brahma and Vishnu and Indra, who still sits in his temple on the Ganges reading the Vedas, or dwells at the root of a tree with his crust and water jug. I meet his servant come to draw water for his master, and our buckets as it were grate together in the same well. The pure Walden water is mingled with the sacred water of the Ganges.”

- Henry David Thoreau, Walden

starrmtn001

Quote from: AZRAA on August 17, 2019, 04:05:19 AM
“In the morning I bathe my intellect in the stupendous and cosmogonal philosophy of the Bhagvat Geeta, since whose composition years of the gods have elapsed, and in comparison with which our modern world and its literature seem puny and trivial; and I doubt if that philosophy is not to be referred to a previous state of existence, so remote is its sublimity from our conceptions. I lay down the book and go to my well for water, and lo! there I meet the servant of the Bramin, priest of Brahma and Vishnu and Indra, who still sits in his temple on the Ganges reading the Vedas, or dwells at the root of a tree with his crust and water jug. I meet his servant come to draw water for his master, and our buckets as it were grate together in the same well. The pure Walden water is mingled with the sacred water of the Ganges.”

- Henry David Thoreau, Walden
(My best to you).

AZZERAE

"If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world."

- John 15:19

AZZERAE

"When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes."

- Matthew 10:23

AZZERAE

"The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, 'Who is likethe beast? Who can wage war against it?'

The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast - all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.

Whoever has ears, let them hear.

'If anyone is to go into captivity,
into captivity they will go.
If anyone is to be killed with the sword,
with the sword they will be killed.'

This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people.

Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666."

- Relevation 13 (NIV)

SpaceMeowMaid

Wow, now that is a reality Check. Thank you Azzarae!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_angelology

Also checking out the descriptions of the Angels falling. Revelations 12 7 9

In the Book of Enoch they describe 200 Angels that taught the forbidden arts.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 11, 2020, 03:56:07 AM
In the Book of Enoch they describe 200 Angels that taught the forbidden arts.

Those who can, do, those who can't, teach.

AZZERAE

The only true humanists are those who abhor humanity enough to seek the truth and work for the betterment of our species despite the lack of appreciation, the abundance of ridicule, and the ever-present threat of reprisal.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 11, 2020, 10:03:54 AM
The only true humanists are those who abhor humanity enough to seek the truth and work for the betterment of our species despite the lack of appreciation, the abundance of ridicule, and the ever-present threat of reprisal.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 11, 2020, 02:22:27 PM

Obscure Trivia Fact: These were my mother's last words that she ever spoke aloud that I actually could hear and interpret. What a coinky-dink!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on August 11, 2020, 02:25:48 PM
Obscure Trivia Fact: These were my mother's last words that she ever spoke aloud that I actually could hear and interpret. What a coinky-dink!
I love your Mom and God Bless Her Beautiful Soul. I thank that incredible woman daily for bringing you into this world!

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on August 11, 2020, 07:51:05 AM
Those who can, do, those who can't, teach.

That is a distortion of my original saying:

"Those who can, do;  those who can't, manage... somehow"

-p

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 11, 2020, 02:22:27 PM

I can, with a frightening cold bloodedness, observe and articulate the course of my mind disintegrating, yet I am powerless to stop the fragmenting of my consciousness into infinite shards.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 12, 2020, 02:54:05 AM
I can, with a frightening cold bloodedness, observe and articulate the course of my mind disintegrating, yet I am powerless to stop the fragmenting of my consciousness into infinite shards.

I feel like that sometimes, like.... Hey who's driving this person whose eyes I look out of?  Honestly, Azzarae your symptoms sound much more extreme. I am praying for you. You have friends in Coastal Regions :)

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 12, 2020, 03:03:30 AM
You have friends...

There are some days when I think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction.