• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RELIGION Thread

Started by theONE, October 25, 2016, 03:51:49 AM

Tootsie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2018, 09:05:59 AM
Wow! A Jew dumping on Christianity?! Shocking.  ::)

you sick piece of shit.. Hitler was better than you, mengele.. you will exist in the darkest place in hell  and may never get out

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on December 09, 2018, 09:04:11 AM
you sick piece of shit.. Hitler was better than you, mengele.. you will exist in the darkest place in hell  and may never get out

Righ back at ya!

Hey, everyone! Look at me!! :D

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 08, 2018, 10:13:04 AM
Nope, that's not what he said.  Try again, shithead.

You LYING PIECE OF SHIT!

Read your own citatiion, asshole!

"In the letter to Gutkind, the renowned physicist wrote of his love of the Jewish people, to whom he said he gladly belonged. But he also said Judaism, “like all other religions,” is an “incarnation of primitive superstition.”

“No interpretation, no matter how subtle, can change anything about this [for me],” Einstein wrote."

ZaZa

This is RELIGION Thread, so please watch your language you Godless primitive LGBT members or supporters.
Show some respect for God and His servants.
Use your bad language in other threads please.
Thank You !!

ZaZa

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 09, 2018, 01:45:21 PM
Die soon. 8)

Moron2267, you are the crippled freak of nature here,not me.
I have perfect body. Your body is deformed..and brain as well.

aldousburbank

I was raised Catholic and it took me many years to realize why I'd always fall asleep in church. It's because masses are the opiate of religion.

Metron2267

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 09, 2018, 03:11:36 PM
I was raised Catholic and it took me many years to realize why I'd always fall asleep in church. It's because masses are the opiate of religion.

Lol!

Upper right corner for that one. 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 09, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 09, 2018, 12:39:16 PM
You LYING PIECE OF SHIT!

Read your own citatiion, asshole!

"In the letter to Gutkind, the renowned physicist wrote of his love of the Jewish people, to whom he said he gladly belonged. But he also said Judaism, “like all other religions,” is an “incarnation of primitive superstition.”

“No interpretation, no matter how subtle, can change anything about this [for me],” Einstein wrote."

This ^^^ is a good visual representation of what I feel like when I see one of your inevitable replies to my posts.

You are preternaturally stupid.  You are a bellicose moron who can't understand any concept, no matter how simply expressed, unless it is tube-fed to you by some conspiracy retard.  You are an enchanted hobo, a professional space-occupier, a shoebox filled with oily diarrhea shrieking at me through your seven teeth.

I love my dog. She's really great and I'd do anything for her. I'd also put her in a burlap bag and beat her with a brick if it meant not seeing you fuck yourself with a lunchbox every five minutes.  But then I think, why bother?  At the end of the day, when we all go offline, you get to be you.  And really, what could be worse than that?

ZaZa

I WILL POST THIS VIDEO HERE in the RELIGION Thread as this is an example of all the creations of God
and they need to be told about The LORD JESUS CHRIST.

"Tribe meets white man for the first time 1/3 (with narration)"
An isolated tribe in Papua New Guinea meets the white man for the first time.
This took place in the 1970s when there were more un-contacted tribes that today.
However even today there are still a few tribes that have not yet met the rest of civilization

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aV_850nzv4

ZaZa

Might as well I post the other two videos from this series.

"Tribe meets white man for the first time 2/3"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHjYxgvnMEE

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 09, 2018, 07:39:33 PM

This ^^^ is a good visual representation of what I feel like when I see one of your inevitable replies to my posts.

Yes public poasting of puerile pedantry prescribes a parsimonious pounding.

QuoteYou are preternaturally stupid.  You are a bellicose moron who can't understand any concept, no matter how simply expressed, unless it is tube-fed to you by some conspiracy retard.

Said the simpering statist to his master...

QuoteYou are an enchanted hobo, a professional space-occupier, a shoebox filled with oily diarrhea shrieking at me through your seven teeth.

Visually interesting a tad better than your usual trenchant fare here.

QuoteI love my dog. She's really great and I'd do anything for her.

A real master of the tie you are.

QuoteI'd also put her in a burlap bag and beat her with a brick if it meant not seeing you fuck yourself with a lunchbox every five minutes.  But then I think, why bother?  At the end of the day, when we all go offline, you get to be you.  And really, what could be worse than that?

Lotsa projection in this one.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKUa74eWvYkW7hm/giphy.gif

AZZERAE

"Again these wooden gods may be compared to a thorn bush in a garden where any bird can perch, or to a corpse thrown into a dark place. You know by the purple and scarlet robes rotting on them that they are not gods."

- The Book of Baruch, 6:70

AZZERAE

"We are fragmented into so many different aspects. We don't know who we really are, or what aspects of ourselves we should identify with or believe in. So many contradictory voices, dictates, and feelings fight for control over our inner lives that we find ourselves scattered everywhere, in all directions, leaving nobody at home."

- The Tibetan Book of the Dead

AZZERAE

Quote from: Camazotz on November 09, 2016, 09:03:40 AM
Jack Chick woke up in paradise to seventy-two virgins and didn't know what the fuck to do.

Someone pass Mr. Chick the assassin's hashish - the imprint is most definitely not gelling.

We may have to crank Jacob's Ladder down a notch and let him re-scale.  Goes against protocol, but whaddyagonnado?

These pamphlet flesh-bags are always so confused upon arrival.

Pet the Great White Buffalo, spore hustler.  Mind his blue tongue.  Egyptian scarab got his dung?  Welcome the Beetles' Black Sun.

The frogs' croaking is the worst.

Enjoy the skee-ball wave/particle function while you can. 

It's all rinse and [repeat]

And this prince was called Alamut and was Mohammedan. He had created, in a lovely valley enclosed between two very high mountains, a beautiful garden, full of every variety of fruit and trees that could be obtained. Round these plantations were various palaces and pavilions, decorated with golden ornaments. He had brought in young girls of perfect beauty and full of charm to live here, paintings and furniture all made of silk, and they were trained to sing, to play all sorts of instruments, to dance, and above all to make the most seductive advances to men that can be imagined
This is the reason why the old man had this place built, Mohammed having said that those who obeyed his will would go to Paradise where they would find all the pleasures and delights of the world, beautiful women and rivers of milk and honey: this man wanted to pretend that he could make anyone he wished enter this very Paradise. No-one could penetrate into the garden we described, for they had built at the entrance to the valley a very fortified and impregnable castle. It could only be entered by a secret road

AZZERAE

"In the vision I saw myself in the citadel of Susa, in the province of Elam. I saw in the vision that I was beside the Ulai Canal. Then I lifted my eyes and saw a ram with two horns standing beside the canal. The horns were long, but one was longer than the other, and the longer one grew up later. I saw the ram charging toward the west and the north and the south. No animal could stand against him, and there was no deliverance from his power. He did as he pleased and became great."

- Daniel's Vision of the Ram and the Goat

AZZERAE

"My whole body shudders; my hair is standing on end. My bow, the Gāṇḍīv, is slipping from my hand, and my skin is burning all over. My mind is in quandary and whirling in confusion; I am unable to hold myself steady any longer. O Krishna, killer of the Keshi demon, I only see omens of misfortune. I do not foresee how any good can come from killing my own kinsmen in this battle. O Krishna, I do not desire the victory, kingdom, or the happiness accruing it. Of what avail will be a kingdom, pleasures, or even life itself, when the very persons for whom we covet them, are standing before us for battle?"

- Bhagavad Gita, 1.29 - 1.33

AZZERAE

"I watched while the Lamb opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake, and the sun became as black as sackcloth. The full moon became red like blood. The stars in the sky fell to the earth like a fig tree dropping its figs when the wind blows. The sky was split in the middle and both sides rolled up like a scroll. And every mountain and island was moved from its place. Then all the people - the kings of the world, the rulers, the army commanders, the rich people, the powerful people, every slave, and every free person - hid themselves in caves and behind the rocks on the mountains. They said to the mountains and the rocks, 'Fall on us. Hide us from the face of the one who sits on the throne. Hide us from the anger of the Lamb! The great day for their anger has come. No one can stand against it.'"

- Revelation, 6:12-17

AZZERAE

“We despised him and rejected him; he endured suffering and pain. No one would even look at him - we ignored him as if he were nothing. But he endured the suffering that should have been ours, the pain that we should have borne. All the while we thought that his suffering was punishment sent by God. But because of our sins he was wounded, beaten because of the evil we did. We are healed by the punishment he suffered, made whole by the blows he received.”

- Isaiah 53:3-5

AZZERAE

"Peter, turning around, saw the disciple whom Jesus loved following them; the one who also had leaned back on His bosom at the supper and said, 'Lord, who is the one who betrays You?'"

- John, 21:20

AZZERAE

"'Up, let's be going. Look, my betrayer is here!' And immediately, even as Jesus said this, Judas, one of the twelve disciples, arrived with a crowd of men armed with swords and clubs. They had been sent by the leading priests, the teachers of religious law, and the elders. The traitor, Judas, had given them a prearranged signal: 'You will know which one to arrest when I greet him with a kiss. Then you can take him away under guard.' As soon as they arrived, Judas walked up to Jesus. 'Rabbi!' he exclaimed, and gave him the kiss. Then the others grabbed Jesus and arrested him."

- Mark, 14:42-46

AZZERAE

"I am not speaking of all of you; I know whom I have chosen. But the Scripture will be fulfilled, 'He who ate my bread has lifted his heel against me.' I am telling you this now, before it takes place, that when it does take place you may believe that I am he. 'Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever receives the one I send receives me, and whoever receives me receives the one who sent me.' After saying these things, Jesus was troubled in his spirit, and testified, 'Truly, truly, I say to you, one of you will betray me.' The disciples looked at one another, uncertain of whom he spoke."

- John, 13:18-26

AZZERAE

"I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that the gospel I preached is not of human origin. I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ. For you have heard of my previous way of life in Judaism, how intensely I persecuted the church of God and tried to destroy it. But when God, who set me apart from my mother’s womb and called me by his grace, was pleased to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, my immediate response was not to consult any human being."

- The Epistle to the Galatians, 1:11-16

AZZERAE

"Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. 'To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm - neither hot nor cold - I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'"

- Revelation, 3:13-22

AZZERAE

La Alh Iilaa Allah Muhamad Rasul Allah.